NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Oh....

"Yes, ever since they got rid of their dictatorship, they needed a competent leader." Kei said. "As their Mother, I knew I was the best option."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Thanks. Though the eggs, on how I got them, were a bit accidental. I was more focused on not trying to burn the damn bacon that I ignored the eggs, til it was too late."

"Humanities best work usually descends from accidents." Natiya smiled. "Otherwise we never figure out anything new."

"Well that is true, but don't they also happen by a force of nature?" *He said before taking a bite out of his bacon.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Oh....

"Yes, ever since they got rid of their dictatorship, they needed a competent leader." Kei said. "As their Mother, I knew I was the best option."

Well that's nice.ooc: brb going somewhere soon
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that is true, but don't they also happen by a force of nature?" *He said before taking a bite out of his bacon.*

"The forces of nature usually cause the accidents in general, so yes."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Well that's nice.ooc: brb going somewhere soon

"Yes, politics is a rather tiring job to be left to a Goddess though." Kei said, betraying her personal oath by giving herself a lable. "I best be off, Goodbye Tsu." She said, walking out and willing her armor on in an instant.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that is true, but don't they also happen by a force of nature?" *He said before taking a bite out of his bacon.*

"No, as in the homo erectus discovering fire after a lightning storm burnt a tree to a crisp. That's the type of force of nature i'm talking about... Then again, i guess the tree could have gotten struck by the lightning by complete accident.. Or was that a force of nature too? My god, my head is hurting."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:55 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"No, as in the homo erectus discovering fire after a lightning storm burnt a tree to a crisp. That's the type of force of nature i'm talking about... Then again, i guess the tree could have gotten struck by the lightning by complete accident.. Or was that a force of nature too? My god, my head is hurting."

"It's best not to think about Human nature, it gets pretty confusing." She smiled, ruffling his hair.

--

Kei walked along the beach and only stopped to view about an acre of plantless jungle, confused, she walked over to examine the land.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"No, as in the homo erectus discovering fire after a lightning storm burnt a tree to a crisp. That's the type of force of nature i'm talking about... Then again, i guess the tree could have gotten struck by the lightning by complete accident.. Or was that a force of nature too? My god, my head is hurting."

"It's best not to think about Human nature, it gets pretty confusing." She smiled, ruffling his hair.

--

Kei walked along the beach and only stopped to view about an acre of plantless jungle, confused, she walked over to examine the land.

"Yes, yes it is, which is possibly why I got a 2/5 grade in Earth History."
__
* In the middle of the clearing, the outline of a mass generator appeared, out of the jungle glowing white particles begin streaming towards it, giving a more solid look to the structure.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Yes, yes it is, which is possibly why I got a 2/5 grade in Earth History."
__
* In the middle of the clearing, the outline of a mass generator appeared, out of the jungle glowing white particles begin streaming towards it, giving a more solid look to the structure.*

"What do they talk about in Earth history?" She asked, washing the dishes.

--

Kei walked up to the generator and ran her hand over it, learning everything she needed to know.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Yes, yes it is, which is possibly why I got a 2/5 grade in Earth History."
__

"What do they talk about in Earth history?" She asked, washing the dishes.

--

Kei walked up to the generator and ran her hand over it, learning everything she needed to know.

"Well everything from the creation of it to the creatures that once or do inhabit the planet. In the class we briefly go over human history but most, if not all, of it is covered in Homo Sapien History."
__
"Oi, can I help you?" *he asked while walking around the still constructed device over to Kei*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:11 am

The BranRiech wrote:

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Well that's nice.ooc: brb going somewhere soon

"Yes, politics is a rather tiring job to be left to a Goddess though." Kei said, betraying her personal oath by giving herself a lable. "I best be off, Goodbye Tsu." She said, walking out and willing her armor on in an instant.

Bye! Said tsu waving
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well everything from the creation of it to the creatures that once or do inhabit the planet. In the class we briefly go over human history but most, if not all, of it is covered in Homo Sapien History."
__
"Oi, can I help you?" *he asked while walking around the still constructed device over to Kei*

"Huh, I was never any good with that stuff either. I was more interested in History, so the second class would've been my place."

--

"No, I was just wondering why this acre of trees were gone." Kei asked, recognizing her competition's voice. She'd need to attempt to find a way to keep her children independent.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well everything from the creation of it to the creatures that once or do inhabit the planet. In the class we briefly go over human history but most, if not all, of it is covered in Homo Sapien History."
__

"Huh, I was never any good with that stuff either. I was more interested in History, so the second class would've been my place."

--

"No, I was just wondering why this acre of trees were gone." Kei asked, recognizing her competition's voice. She'd need to attempt to find a way to keep her children independent.

"Same here, though I always found myself liking human history over earth history, don't know why.. Oh wait, that's right, one of the two classes involved guns and other weapons. And the occasional politics and advancement in history."
__
"Oh, well, I'm here creating a mass generator... By the way, i'm Immortal Emperor Thriller, who might you be?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Same here, though I always found myself liking human history over earth history, don't know why.. Oh wait, that's right, one of the two classes involved guns and other weapons. And the occasional politics and advancement in history."
__
"Oh, well, I'm here creating a mass generator... By the way, i'm Immortal Emperor Thriller, who might you be?"

"Well in our shcool, there was only Earth history." Natiya said, curling up on the couch for a nap.

--

"Kei, Mother of the Branriech." She said, might as well reveal her name to her competitor out of honor.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:24 am

Lidev had woken up and not disturbed Torii. She went out into the other room and started making some calls.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Same here, though I always found myself liking human history over earth history, don't know why.. Oh wait, that's right, one of the two classes involved guns and other weapons. And the occasional politics and advancement in history."
__

"Well in our shcool, there was only Earth history." Natiya said, curling up on the couch for a nap.

--

"Kei, Mother of the Branriech." She said, might as well reveal her name to her competitor out of honor.

"What did they teach you in that class besides boring ass fossilized rocks and changing in formation on earth" *He asked curling up next to her?*
__
"Nice to meet you. As I said earlier, I am an emperor, emperor of a galactic empire known as Germanic Templars. Strong coalition of races and countries united under my banner." *He continued while adding on the finishing touches to his machine.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

"tsu took a walk and wonder around the island" man...begin here is getting boring...
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

Agatone gets off of his volcano. Aphrodite appears in front of him.
"What do you need?" Agatone asks.
"There is a meteor hurdling towards Venus, i think it may be big enough to blast away some of the gas in the atmosphere, and wreck the atmosphere with dust and debris, after that all clears up, it could turn into a planet like earth, only with no/not much water, but i to redirect the asteroid, and i need your help, i want my planet to stay like it is." She says. "I'll take care of it in a minute." Agatone says as his mini volcano disappears
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"What did they teach you in that class besides boring ass fossilized rocks and changing in formation on earth" *He asked curling up next to her?*
__
"Nice to meet you. As I said earlier, I am an emperor, emperor of a galactic empire known as Germanic Templars. Strong coalition of races and countries united under my banner." *He continued while adding on the finishing touches to his machine.*

"Well after that crap, they taught us about the various wars and things." She said, slowly drifting off to sleep.

--

"It is a pleasure." Kei said, shaking his hand. Her hand would feel deathly cold as her eyes turned black.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:34 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"What did they teach you in that class besides boring ass fossilized rocks and changing in formation on earth" *He asked curling up next to her?*
__

"Well after that crap, they taught us about the various wars and things." She said, slowly drifting off to sleep.

--

"It is a pleasure." Kei said, shaking his hand. Her hand would feel deathly cold as her eyes turned black.

"Interesting.." *He rubbed his eyes feeling tired himself.* "Must of been the coffee." *he mumbled to himself.*
__
"So tell me, what's with your eyes?" *he inquisited.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:36 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"So tell me, what's with your eyes?" *he inquisited.*

"Concentrating." Kei said. "So Cornelius, what's become of my Children in your future empire?"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"So tell me, what's with your eyes?" *he inquisited.*

"Concentrating." Kei said. "So Cornelius, what's become of my Children in your future empire?"

"Nothing much, since I haven't conquered every else place. Earth is my last place to conquer, though I have made a few alliances on it, and still have my PMCs scattered across it. So I guess, and I hope, they be smart and conform under my banner.. Cause if not, i'm going to try and out last them."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Nothing much, since I haven't conquered every else place. Earth is my last place to conquer, though I have made a few alliances on it, and still have my PMCs scattered across it. So I guess, and I hope, they be smart and conform under my banner.. Cause if not, i'm going to try and out last them."

"They need to be independent." Kei sighed, dreading the day when Cornelius got to Earth.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:43 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Nothing much, since I haven't conquered every else place. Earth is my last place to conquer, though I have made a few alliances on it, and still have my PMCs scattered across it. So I guess, and I hope, they be smart and conform under my banner.. Cause if not, i'm going to try and out last them."

"They need to be independent." Kei sighed, dreading the day when Cornelius got to Earth.

"Independent? As in being like North Korea and isolating itself from the world independent, cause if so, we might have a bit of a misunderstanding."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Independent? As in being like North Korea and isolating itself from the world independent, cause if so, we might have a bit of a misunderstanding."

"Heavens no, not like that forsaken wasteland. Just not a part of another nation, as their mother, I want what's best for them."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:51 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Independent? As in being like North Korea and isolating itself from the world independent, cause if so, we might have a bit of a misunderstanding."

"Heavens no, not like that forsaken wasteland. Just not a part of another nation, as their mother, I want what's best for them."

*He laughed a bit* "Silly you. Your country would't just be joining another nation, but rather a dream, a goal, a milestone that should have been achieved years ago. And that dream is the unity of humanity.. With the occasional non-human species joining in as well. And if you want what's best for them, well I respect that, just as long as it ain't corrupted. By God i hate corruption."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse