NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

MB and Dora couldn't stop and crashed into the pair.

The grass-doll quickly fell on the two.

Gretta picked up the grass doll. "George, I swear, everytime I look away." Gretta said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

MB caught George cautiously.

A little chipmunk scurried out from it's head and looked at her.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

Gretta picked up the grass doll. "George, I swear, everytime I look away." Gretta said.

Having untangled myself from Bran, I saw some dinosaur (?) with a grass-doll.

"Who are you, and what's that?"

MB sniffed the chipmunk curiously.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"YEAH!" NVE said and ran back to his lair to see what a best man actually did. After a couple trips in time to prepare everything. NVE walked back to the beach and caught up with Bran. "Is there anything I can do to help, Bran? And give me the rings for safekeeping." he said.

Bran nodded and handed him the rings, pressing his hands together around them. "Keep them safe." He said, walking off to the compound where Rylli was waiting.

NVE put the rings in his jacket pocket and went to prepare a surprise for Bran. First NVE went over to Klanov.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bran nodded and handed him the rings, pressing his hands together around them. "Keep them safe." He said, walking off to the compound where Rylli was waiting.

NVE put the rings in his jacket pocket and went to prepare a surprise for Bran. First NVE went over to Klanov.

"Yeah?" Klanov asked as he saw NVE.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta picked up the grass doll. "George, I swear, everytime I look away." Gretta said.

Having untangled myself from Bran, I saw some dinosaur (?) with a grass-doll.

"Who are you, and what's that?"

MB sniffed the chipmunk curiously.

"I am Gretchen Garbo. And the doll is George, I'm watching him for a friend." she said.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I am Gretchen Garbo. And the doll is George, I'm watching him for a friend." she said.

"Interesting..." I mused. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Dora."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE put the rings in his jacket pocket and went to prepare a surprise for Bran. First NVE went over to Klanov.

"Yeah?" Klanov asked as he saw NVE.

"Hello spawn of the User. I am Bran's best man, and one of my duties according to your mammalian culture is to throw him a Bachelor Party with all of his male friends. I am inviting you." NVE said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Yeah?" Klanov asked as he saw NVE.

"Hello spawn of the User. I am Bran's best man, and one of my duties according to your mammalian culture is to throw him a Bachelor Party with all of his male friends. I am inviting you." NVE said.

"Well shit. I mean, sure. I'd be glad too. Thanks." Klanov replied.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I am Gretchen Garbo. And the doll is George, I'm watching him for a friend." she said.

"Do you know anyone on this island, Dora?" Gretta asked.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:57 pm

"So Lidev, two of my childeren are getting married soon." Kei asked, still on the phone line with her. "Are you going?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Hello spawn of the User. I am Bran's best man, and one of my duties according to your mammalian culture is to throw him a Bachelor Party with all of his male friends. I am inviting you." NVE said.

"Well shit. I mean, sure. I'd be glad too. Thanks." Klanov replied.

"Can you do me a favor and go invite Thriller while I get Dabfia?" NVE asked.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"So Lidev, two of my childeren are getting married soon." Kei asked, still on the phone line with her. "Are you going?"

"Oh sure! Now get off the phone so I can have some private time with my girlfriend!" She jeered playfully.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

"Do you know anyone on this island, Dora?" Gretta asked.

"A fair few. I've met Bran, his sister, his girlfriend, Cuisine, and Swith. You're a fascinating bunch...a lot seems to happen to you folks."
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Well shit. I mean, sure. I'd be glad too. Thanks." Klanov replied.

"Can you do me a favor and go invite Thriller while I get Dabfia?" NVE asked.

"Yeah sure! Just let me go get Mon out, alright?" He said.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Oh sure! Now get off the phone so I can have some private time with my girlfriend!" She jeered playfully.

"There's nowhere private with me around!" She laughed, hanging up the phone and walking out onto the beach after grabbing her helmet and swords.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Do you know anyone on this island, Dora?" Gretta asked.

"A fair few. I've met Bran, his sister, his girlfriend, Cuisine, and Swith. You're a fascinating bunch...a lot seems to happen to you folks."

"Damn, can I ever get a break and find a new person I can eat?" Gretta said to herself. "Well I bet you never met a time traveling super-genius Velociraptor before, and you aren't screaming, so either you are brave or stupid." Gretta mused.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Can you do me a favor and go invite Thriller while I get Dabfia?" NVE asked.

"Yeah sure! Just let me go get Mon out, alright?" He said.

"Okay, meet me on the beach and we will suprise Bran." NVE said and went to find Dabfia.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh sure! Now get off the phone so I can have some private time with my girlfriend!" She jeered playfully.

"There's nowhere private with me around!" She laughed, hanging up the phone and walking out onto the beach after grabbing her helmet and swords.

'Ain't that the truth. You still there, dear?" Lidev said.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 pm

*Thriller would find himself on the edge of the jungle reclaiming a few trees to clear space for a mass generator in that area.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 pm

"Damn, can I ever get a break and find a new person I can eat?" Gretta said to herself. "Well I bet you never met a time traveling super-genius Velociraptor before, and you aren't screaming, so either you are brave or stupid." Gretta mused.[/quote]

I blinked. Several times, in succession.

"Erm...yes...I think that's a safe assumption. Should I be running?"
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Yeah sure! Just let me go get Mon out, alright?" He said.

"Okay, meet me on the beach and we will suprise Bran." NVE said and went to find Dabfia.

"Sure thing. Nice to see you aren't hellbent on nefarious deeds right now." He joked. He went and found Thriller, or at least he guessed it was Thriller, in the jungle. "Uh, 'scuse me. You know a man named Thriller around here?" He asked.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

'Ain't that the truth. You still there, dear?" Lidev said.

I'm still here!! Torii isn't!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Suddenly.

Dab falls out of the sky and lands face first on the beach.
"Damn you all to hell!" He curses at the sky and gets up. He dusts himself on and looks around.
"What a coincidence that i would land here." He said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Okay, meet me on the beach and we will suprise Bran." NVE said and went to find Dabfia.

"Sure thing. Nice to see you aren't hellbent on nefarious deeds right now." He joked. He went and found Thriller, or at least he guessed it was Thriller, in the jungle. "Uh, 'scuse me. You know a man named Thriller around here?" He asked.

*The mech stopped and turned towards him. He pointed his right arm at him.* "I'm Thriller, Cornelius Thriller, " *His right arm transformed into a hand* "please to meet you."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse