NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Dora strolled casually downstairs, uniform thrown on but not as tidily as normal, and passed through the kitchen, wondering where Klanov and/or Naomi were.

Ageis spots her
"Greetings"

The timecop nodded. "Morning."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 am

"Is this the place?" Came a voice outside. "It looks like it. We'll be here for at least a few, the General says." "Or how long we want to stay." Was the conversation. A knock on the lobby door preceded.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Ageis spots her
"Greetings"

The timecop nodded. "Morning."

"I don't suppose your one to relish in wanton destruction"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am

Monfrox wrote:"Is this the place?" Came a voice outside. "It looks like it. We'll be here for at least a few, the General says." "Or how long we want to stay." Was the conversation. A knock on the lobby door preceded.

Tony 2 opens the door.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:"I don't suppose your one to relish in wanton destruction"

"That...would be a no." She laughed and held out her badge for him to see. "Except in the name of self-preservation. Why?"
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 am

Dabfia wrote:The taco explodes.
"Damn i'm always five seconds late." Tony said walking up to dead mailman. "Now i have to bury another mailman.

"Nice." She giggled, sipping the man's blood as a guilty pleasure.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The taco explodes.
"Damn i'm always five seconds late." Tony said walking up to dead mailman. "Now i have to bury another mailman.

"Nice." She giggled, sipping the man's blood as a guilty pleasure.

"It wasn't supposed to blow up that early."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 am

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Is this the place?" Came a voice outside. "It looks like it. We'll be here for at least a few, the General says." "Or how long we want to stay." Was the conversation. A knock on the lobby door preceded.

Tony 2 opens the door.

Opposite to Tony stood two girls. They looked about into their early 20's, maybe even 19. "Excuse me, is this the correct address?" The blonde one asked, holding a piece of paper up to Tony with the apartment's address on it.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:33 am

Dabfia wrote:"It wasn't supposed to blow up that early."

"Ah well. If he dies, he dies." Kei shrugged, filling a small vial with a bright light from the body. She put it in the mailbox and had it shipped to the man's family. "That's the last I can do for them, send them that."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Tony 2 opens the door.

Opposite to Tony stood two girls. They looked about into their early 20's, maybe even 19. "Excuse me, is this the correct address?" The blonde one asked, holding a piece of paper up to Tony with the apartment's address on it.

"Yes this is the right address" She said.

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"It wasn't supposed to blow up that early."

"Ah well. If he dies, he dies." Kei shrugged, filling a small vial with a bright light from the body. She put it in the mailbox and had it shipped to the man's family. "That's the last I can do for them, send them that."

"How the hell did you take someone's soul out?" He asked. "I've seen no mortal do that before, then again, i'm only six, what would i know?"
Last edited by Dabfia on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:"I don't suppose your one to relish in wanton destruction"

"That...would be a no." She laughed and held out her badge for him to see. "Except in the name of self-preservation. Why?"

"Oh no reason"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 am

"Told you." Said the darker haired one. The blonde gave her a look that said 'thanks for the vote of confidence' before sighing. They each had some bags with them. "If you don't mind, we'd like to get to our rooms, please." The blonde said politely.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 am

Monfrox wrote:"Told you." Said the darker haired one. The blonde gave her a look that said 'thanks for the vote of confidence' before sighing. They each had some bags with them. "If you don't mind, we'd like to get to our rooms, please." The blonde said politely.

"Alright." Tony 2 then disappeared.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 am

Dabfia wrote:"How the hell did you take someone's soul out?" He asked. "I've seen no mortal do that before, then again, i'm only six, what would i know?"

"Oh just a little trick I learned." She lied, as if her wings didn't make it obvious that she wasn't mortal.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 am

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Told you." Said the darker haired one. The blonde gave her a look that said 'thanks for the vote of confidence' before sighing. They each had some bags with them. "If you don't mind, we'd like to get to our rooms, please." The blonde said politely.

"Alright." Tony 2 then disappeared.

The two girls blinked and looked at each other. "This place is weird." The dark one said. They shrugged and walked to their room. They each had a backpack and some other luggage, but they both had identical black duffel bags too. These were set on the bed wile they organized everything else.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"How the hell did you take someone's soul out?" He asked. "I've seen no mortal do that before, then again, i'm only six, what would i know?"

"Oh just a little trick I learned." She lied, as if her wings didn't make it obvious that she wasn't mortal.

"I can tell your lieing, Because my phone has a lie detector app." He said looking at his phone.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:"Oh no reason"

She shrugged, sending purple hair flying up. "Well, all right."
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 am

Dabfia wrote:"I can tell your lieing, Because my phone has a lie detector app." He said looking at his phone.

"Damn technology." Kei laughed, setting Tony in her lap. "Just know that I love you, alright?"

--

Rylli was in the kitchen, looking for something to do.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:44 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:"Oh no reason"

She shrugged, sending purple hair flying up. "Well, all right."

He turns back to the TV checking his watch frequently. Obviously he is expecting something major to happen.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I can tell your lieing, Because my phone has a lie detector app." He said looking at his phone.

"Damn technology." Kei laughed, setting Tony in her lap. "Just know that I love you, alright?"

--

Rylli was in the kitchen, looking for something to do.

"Fiji."

Meanwhile.

Dab blows up a building somewhere in the city.

Meanwhile again.

The 4 evil's sit on the roof planning, well except for evil rylli, she's watching the 3 plan.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 am

Dora got up and padded into the kitchen for some coffee. "Hey, Rylli."
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

Once done, the two girls grabbed some ammo cans that had been labeled

200 CARTRIDGES
7.62 MM, NATO M80
CARTONS M13

And carried them out into the hallway towards the kitchen.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 am

Dabfia wrote:"Fiji."

"Where your father is, isn't it?" Kei asked, the mailman's body suddenly melting into the same dark purple goo.

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora got up and padded into the kitchen for some coffee. "Hey, Rylli."

"Oh hello, Bran's away right now." She nodded. Rylli loked oddly at the two girls carrying ammo and sighed. "More fighting?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Fiji."

"Where your father is, isn't it?" Kei asked, the mailman's body suddenly melting into the same dark purple goo.

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora got up and padded into the kitchen for some coffee. "Hey, Rylli."

"Oh hello, Bran's away right now." She nodded. Rylli loked oddly at the two girls carrying ammo and sighed. "More fighting?"

"Uh.....maybe...."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:56 am

The BranRiech wrote:"Oh hello, Bran's away right now." She nodded. Rylli loked oddly at the two girls carrying ammo and sighed. "More fighting?"

"Such a drag, isn't it?"
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse