NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He stopped for a moment then quickly opened up a portal, and jumped into it. Seconds later, he appeared next to the imp, grabbed it by the arm and pulled it into the portal before opening another portal in front of Swith with the imp in his mouth.*

Swith squealed in delight. "Clever! Well done, Superbia. Now you can eat him."


*Superbia swallowed the imp whole then held his arms up to Swith.*
__
*Aleki, bored with not much to do, went down to the lobby to check his mail box.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:"We shall see."

The speaker left the room as the water resumed.


Natiya screamed as the tears rolling down her face were now indistinguishable from the water that was dripping down her face.

Dabfia wrote:"Sure, also Jeff told me to kill you with fire. And then he realized you couldn't die, and then he stormed out of my head for a coffee break, he's in teh kitchen, don't be surprised if its on fire later." Tony said.


"Oh Tony, come, want to watch some cartoons?" Kei said, nodding to Naomi as she walked down to the couch. Bran was over in his workroom, tuning an assault rifle and sharpening his military knife at the same time.


"I'm serious, he will set the kitchen on fire."

Jeff appears and walks up to Tony. "it appears the kitchen isn't flammable." He says and disappears back into tony's head.
"Told you he was real"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Dabfia wrote:"I'm serious, he will set the kitchen on fire."

Jeff appears and walks up to Tony. "it appears the kitchen isn't flammable." He says and disappears back into tony's head.
"Told you he was real"


"Huh, that's wierd." Kei shrugged.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I'm serious, he will set the kitchen on fire."

Jeff appears and walks up to Tony. "it appears the kitchen isn't flammable." He says and disappears back into tony's head.
"Told you he was real"


"Huh, that's wierd." Kei shrugged.

"He's less dangerous then carl though...."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30306
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Superbia swallowed the imp whole then held his arms up to Swith.*
__
*Aleki, bored with not much to do, went down to the lobby to check his mail box.*

"Sleepy?" Swith asked him, lifting him into her arms and resting him on her hip. "Why don't we nap for a few?" She settled into a corner of the dining room and leaned back in a chair, stroking the back of his head gently and humming a song to him.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 pm

The knock on Bran's door repeated itself.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Monique was absolutely delighted with the restaurant's facade. She sniffed the air the moment she left the cab, delighting in the array of smells. "Fortu, I do believe you've picked a winner!"

"Thanks Monique. Shall we dine in or carry out?" he asked while opening the door for her.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30306
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Thanks Monique. Shall we dine in or carry out?" he asked while opening the door for her.

Monique took one look inside and her expression answered before her words could. "Oh, dine in! Maybe that booth by the fish tank?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Bone Fort wrote:The knock on Bran's door repeated itself.

"Come on in!" Bran shouted to the door, dressing a wound after he cut himself on the knife, testing it's sharpness.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Come on in!" Bran shouted to the door, dressing a wound after he cut himself on the knife, testing it's sharpness.


A man opened the door. He was wearing dark clothes, with a black unbuttoned parka with the hood up. His face was hidden behind dark googles and a ski mask, leaving none of his skin visible beneath the layers of clothing.

"Mr. Nikanor, I presume?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Bone Fort wrote:A man opened the door. He was wearing dark clothes, with a black unbuttoned parka with the hood up. His face was hidden behind dark googles and a ski mask, leaving none of his skin visible beneath the layers of clothing.

"Mr. Nikanor, I presume?"


"Yep, kind of busy at the moment." He said, shoving a clip into his service rifle. "But what do you want?"

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30306
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Naomi backed away from the man.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Yep, kind of busy at the moment." He said, shoving a clip into his service rifle. "But what do you want?"


"I have been sent here at the behest of my employer to be the bearer of bad news... it concerns your sister, Ms. Natiya Nikanor."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"I have been sent here at the behest of my employer to be the bearer of bad news... it concerns your sister, Ms. Natiya Nikanor."


"She's . . . She's alive right?"

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 pm

"Yes, for now. I must take you to my employer, she should be able to help. Please, follow... Actually, if there is anyone you want to bring with you to help, you should get them now. I'll wait for you in the lobby."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30306
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 pm

"I'm in," Naomi hissed at Bran. "No way in hell I'd let you go alone. Natiya's my friend."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Yes, for now. I must take you to my employer, she should be able to help. Please, follow... Actually, if there is anyone you want to bring with you to help, you should get them now. I'll wait for you in the lobby."


"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:"Yes, for now. I must take you to my employer, she should be able to help. Please, follow... Actually, if there is anyone you want to bring with you to help, you should get them now. I'll wait for you in the lobby."


"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.

"I'll go to" Tony said appearing next to Bran.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:"Yes, for now. I must take you to my employer, she should be able to help. Please, follow... Actually, if there is anyone you want to bring with you to help, you should get them now. I'll wait for you in the lobby."


"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.


Giovenith fell out of a vent in the lobby, nomming on an oversized jawbreaker. Seeing the angry look on Bran's face, she gave a concerned expression.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:"Yes, for now. I must take you to my employer, she should be able to help. Please, follow... Actually, if there is anyone you want to bring with you to help, you should get them now. I'll wait for you in the lobby."


"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.


*Aleki walked over and sat next to Bran while still looking at his mail.* "So, what's the word?"

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30306
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.

"What's he mean?" Naomi asked, confused. She followed him upstairs with MB still perched on her shoulder. "Hello Aleki. Hello Gio."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"That's something at least." He said walking upstairs wih nothing but his knife, if he was facing the men who took his sister, he wanted to be personal . . .

Bran sat down in the lobby and beckoned for Aleki who was checking his mail.

"What's he mean?" Naomi asked, confused. She followed him upstairs with MB still perched on her shoulder. "Hello Aleki. Hello Gio."


"Hello Naomi," she nodded, and turned to Bran. "You are upset."
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Giovenith wrote:Giovenith fell out of a vent in the lobby, nomming on an oversized jawbreaker. Seeing the angry look on Bran's face, she gave a concerned expression.

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki walked over and sat next to Bran while still looking at his mail.* "So, what's the word?"


"We're going tonight." He said, a driven look on his face. "Aleki, do you have your weapons on you?"

Bran looked at Naomi and grinned darkly.

"We're getting her back, Naomi."

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

"Natiya?" she perked hopefully. "We're going to bring her home?"
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith fell out of a vent in the lobby, nomming on an oversized jawbreaker. Seeing the angry look on Bran's face, she gave a concerned expression.

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki walked over and sat next to Bran while still looking at his mail.* "So, what's the word?"


"We're going tonight." He said, a driven look on his face. "Aleki, do you have your weapons on you?"

Bran looked at Naomi and grinned darkly.

"We're getting her back, Naomi."


"Bran, boy, i'm always equipped, even when I do not have a gun on me." *he looked up from his mail and looked around.* "Oh, Hello Naomi, and Gio."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Verdantderm Lands

Advertisement

Remove ads