NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"I'm too easy when it comes to things like that."

"You really are." Kei chuckled. "Now you got that jar? I'm probably staining the floor."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"You really are." Kei chuckled. "Now you got that jar? I'm probably staining the floor."

Dora held it out obligingly.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora held it out obligingly.

"Sorry you have to deal with me like this." Kei sighed, sliding her form into the jar.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Sorry you have to deal with me like this." Kei sighed, sliding her form into the jar.

"Nothing," Dora replied casually. "Time policing means I see a lot of weird things. And do some even weirder."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Sorry you have to deal with me like this." Kei sighed, sliding her form into the jar.

"Nothing," Dora replied casually. "Time policing means I see a lot of weird things. And do some even weirder."

"I guess, being a Goddess entails the same thing." Kei said, muffled by the jar slightly.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Inside was a outfit for Tsu modeled after an Endergirl. This was only the first gift though. There were other boxes inside.

Nice,Now i dont look weird when i carry square-shaped objects around,I wonder what in the other boxes tsu said opening the others.

Inside one was a special knife for her to use in the upcoming spoof. A beret, and a very gaudy revolver. There was a number 0 on the side of the revolver with the word 'Strange' above it. There was another small box under it.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Nice,Now i dont look weird when i carry square-shaped objects around,I wonder what in the other boxes tsu said opening the others.

Inside one was a special knife for her to use in the upcoming spoof. A beret, and a very gaudy revolver. There was a number 0 on the side of the revolver with the word 'Strange' above it. There was another small box under it.

"tsu put the hat on"
Hey,Im a french person! except i dont stink!"tsu opens the last box"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Inside one was a special knife for her to use in the upcoming spoof. A beret, and a very gaudy revolver. There was a number 0 on the side of the revolver with the word 'Strange' above it. There was another small box under it.

"tsu put the hat on"

Inside it was a very rare Scarlet Flower Artifact. It glowed a bright, but not blinding red.

OOC: College internet is DICKS!
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"I guess, being a Goddess entails the same thing." Kei said, muffled by the jar slightly.

"Where should I stick you?"

OOC - Mon, try med school internet.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu put the hat on"

Inside it was a very rare Scarlet Flower Artifact. It glowed a bright, but not blinding red.

wow,pretty i wonder what it does?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Ceril set Marcus as a guardian for the loft stairs. He picked up the matrix box and left his apartment.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Inside it was a very rare Scarlet Flower Artifact. It glowed a bright, but not blinding red.

wow,pretty i wonder what it does?

The artifact only glowed. It did not have other properties of such like one would think. It was rare, like a precious gem was. It was an extremely valuable one, but there was something in it. This was the same artifact Mon had destabilized into when she first died. It played through happy memories of her times way back when with Tsu, but only if she looked deep enough.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 pm

The old cyborg knocked on Bones' apartment door.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Torii and Katya walked into the room at the same time, exchanging words and undressing for the night. They drank and told stories before settling into bed.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:wow,pretty i wonder what it does?

The artifact only glowed. It did not have other properties of such like one would think. It was rare, like a precious gem was. It was an extremely valuable one, but there was something in it. This was the same artifact Mon had destabilized into when she first died. It played through happy memories of her times way back when with Tsu, but only if she looked deep enough.

:tsu begins to look deep in it,seeing the memories,soon a tear rolled down tsu's face,as she began to cry"
mon...im so sorry..........it was my fault for all the pain you felt,it was my fault she...said holding the artifact closely.
Im so sorry.......
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Hell, Deuce, I'd have a pint with ya right now if I didn't have to hit the hay. Talk about war and all."

Torii waved to Neil and Klanov and left, dragging her feet as she moved. She was making her way back to the apartment.

Meanwhile...

"You can borrow the book if you wish. I have many others.", Katya said to Tony. She rubbed MB's head.

"You too, rabbit buddy!"

She got up and began walking to Torii's room.

Deuce waved to her and looked for a place to sleep. Marcus put his foot down. Deuce went into the hallway and slumped against the wall. He partially blocked it with his bulk.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Giovenith jumped in, breathed in the deep, serene air, and twirled around. "GREAT! So great to be home again!"

Asmodeus plunked her on the head. "Tut tut! You bad child! You could have been killed," he patronized.

"Owww, what?" she demanded, "Like you're soooooo concerned for my safety?"

"No, but I am concerned for my personal entertainment. It gets boring here! I need you to annoy so I don't have to feel annoyed."

"Ooooof course...."

She looked around.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm

The trio had been hiding out after practice, watching Tsu open her gifts. Lidev and the User both looked to each other, nodded, and then shoved Mon out into the hallway. "Go on." The User whispered. Mon slowly walked up to Tsu and knelt down. "Tsu? Did you like our gifts?" She asked softly.

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

The door was opened, but it was not Bones or one of his brothers that answered it, but Harry Cane.

"Hey, fancy seeing you again, amirite?"

He gave Ceril a little friendly nudge as he smiled.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:The trio had been hiding out after practice, watching Tsu open her gifts. Lidev and the User both looked to each other, nodded, and then shoved Mon out into the hallway. "Go on." The User whispered. Mon slowly walked up to Tsu and knelt down. "Tsu? Did you like our gifts?" She asked softly.

yeah..........i did.......... tsu said wiping the tears from her eyes
and i really like this one"tsu holds the aritfact"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Bone Fort wrote:The door was opened, but it was not Bones or one of his brothers that answered it, but Harry Cane.

"Hey, fancy seeing you again, amirite?"

He gave Ceril a little friendly nudge as he smiled.

(OOC: LMAO)
Ceril stared at him. He touched the wall. Right universe.

"H'lo Harry. Long time, no see. Little bird says you got a machine god in there."

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 pm

"Machine god? Or do you mean a deus ex machina? Cause technically we have both, and more."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The trio had been hiding out after practice, watching Tsu open her gifts. Lidev and the User both looked to each other, nodded, and then shoved Mon out into the hallway. "Go on." The User whispered. Mon slowly walked up to Tsu and knelt down. "Tsu? Did you like our gifts?" She asked softly.

yeah..........i did.......... tsu said wiping the tears from her eyes
and i really like this one"tsu holds the aritfact"

Mon smiled warmly and kissed Tsu on the forehead. "Time heals all wounds, I guess." She said, her hand resting on her cheek. The User and Lidev held their breath as they peered from around the corner at the moment in front of them.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

"Just need the obnoxious splintered one named Swith. She in?"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

With that, she wandered about and though she heard the voices of the trio nearby. "Hello?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse