NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Um.....yes. Why do you ask?", She said. Katya came out of the other room to see what was going on.

"Come with me." He said and then walked down the hall.

Torii waved to Katya before exiting to follow the soldier.

"So what's goin' on?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Come with me." He said and then walked down the hall.

"So what's goin' on?"

"My employer wishes to speak with you." He says. He leads her out to the front of the building where a limo is waiting.
"Get in, it will take you to my boss."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Hm? Why thank you little child," she said, pulling a wire and dropping right above the floor. "Is there something you require, or do you merely wander for the mind's pleasure?"

"Wow," the boy's senses reeled. He bowed politely in respect. "It's true, you are a real godling."

He fidgeted a moment. "I'm supposed to find you and say 'It's time', and that's why I'm here."

She smiled at the boy, returning the boy. "But a way I was merely born little friend, I can see you are one with an aura of much delight and prosperity for now, and a future. And is it already? Well then." she straightened and sighed, then smiled. "Let us go then."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Cerillium wrote:(OOC: NVE I'm NPCing Naomi until Swith returns. Madness.)

Naomi didn't like the situation either. "Neil, maybe you should ask Swith to help when she gets restored? She doesn't like it when Tsu does things like that. The whole restaurant across the street it Tsu proofed. She can probably do that to your apartment."

She waved to the bedroom ("Hi Gretta!") and added, "Neil, if you're not too busy, we need help getting Swith's matrix back."

"Count me in. How dangerous is it going to be?" Neil asked. "Hey Naomi! I'm staying and watching after my eggs. Make sure Neil comes back in one piece." Gretta said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

After a few minues of consulting the manual and using common sense, Bran had fitted the armor and was now "breaking it in" by walking laps around the apartment.

"This is nice." He sighed happily, Natiya knocking on the helmet to mess with him.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Cerillium wrote:"Wow," the boy's senses reeled. He bowed politely in respect. "It's true, you are a real godling."

He fidgeted a moment. "I'm supposed to find you and say 'It's time', and that's why I'm here."

She smiled at the boy, returning the boy. "But a way I was merely born little friend, I can see you are one with an aura of much delight and prosperity for now, and a future. And is it already? Well then." she straightened and sighed, then smiled. "Let us go then."

"They're gathering downstairs," he blushed at the compliment. "I have to find a soldier. Um, do you know any?"

"I can't say how dangerous," Naomi's reply to NVE was honest, "It's a higher dimension and it involves gods. Ceril can fill in all the details. We're gathering downstairs."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"They're gathering downstairs," he blushed at the compliment. "I have to find a soldier. Um, do you know any?"

"I can't say how dangerous," Naomi's reply to NVE was honest, "It's a higher dimension and it involves gods. Ceril can fill in all the details. We're gathering downstairs."

"Too many to help you, regretfully," she tilted her head in silent apology. "Thank you so much little one, may your days be blessed." With that, she headed downstairs like instructed.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Cerillium wrote:"I can't say how dangerous," Naomi's reply to NVE was honest, "It's a higher dimension and it involves gods. Ceril can fill in all the details. We're gathering downstairs."

"I'll be there in a minute." Neil said and gave the Portable incubator in progress to Gretta and he filled a suitcase with some devices before going downstairs.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm

"Bran," Ceril called to him, "Would you hold the fort? I think Giovenith is here. I have to retrieve the journal."

He smiled at the godling as he passed her, "Good to see you."

Ceril let himself into Samantha's room and found the journal. He returned to the apartment.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"So what's goin' on?"

"My employer wishes to speak with you." He says. He leads her out to the front of the building where a limo is waiting.

"And your employer is....."

Torii was hesitant to step into the Limo.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Cerillium wrote:"Bran," Ceril called to him, "Would you hold the fort? I think Giovenith is here. I have to retrieve the journal."

Ceril let himself into Samantha's room and found the journal. He returned to the apartment.

She smiled back and gave a polite bow, then searched for a corner to sit in.
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"My employer wishes to speak with you." He says. He leads her out to the front of the building where a limo is waiting.

"Wait." The soldier said. "Wrong person." He grabs her and forcefully takes her out of the limo. He sets her on the ground, gets in the limo and drives off.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Marcus returned to his father's side. "The emperor and his man aren't downstairs. Should I go find them?"

"Yes," came Ceril's monotone reply, "Quickly, please."

The boy raced off; his father returned to the apartment with the journal.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Cerillium wrote:"Bran," Ceril called to him, "Would you hold the fort? I think Giovenith is here. I have to retrieve the journal."

"Hey Gio." Said a scary looking suit of power armor, an energy weapon slung over its shoulder.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Cerillium wrote:Marcus returned to his father's side. "The emperor and his man aren't downstairs. Should I go find them?"

"Yes," came Ceril's monotone reply, "Quickly, please."

The boy raced off; his father returned to the apartment with the journal.

Neil entered wearing his usual suit and hat. He carried his briefcase. "Gentlemen." he greeted.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Hey Gio." Said a scary looking suit of power armor, an energy weapon slung over its shoulder.

"Hi Bran-Bran!" she greeted cheerfully, "Are you all ready to go?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"I do believe so, all this new armor is really sweet."

Natiya was riding around on her brothers shoulders like a calvary officer on a horse.

"Good evening Gio."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"I do believe so, all this new armor is really sweet."

Natiya was riding around on her brothers shoulders like a calvary officer on a horse.

"Good evening Gio."

"It is quite shiny! And good evening to you as well friend Natiya," she smiled.
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

"Hiya guys," Naomi offered hugs all around. "Ceril should be down soon. Coffee?" She set a snack tray on the coffee table.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Wait." The soldier said. "Wrong person." He grabs her and forcefully takes her out of the limo. He sets her on the ground, gets in the limo and drives off.

Torii sat on the sidewalk, watching the limo drive off.

"aaaahhhh oh well."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:"It is quite shiny! And good evening to you as well friend Natiya," she smiled.

"How've you been? I saw your painting when I walked down here, quite lovely."

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii sat on the sidewalk, watching the limo drive off.

"aaaahhhh oh well."

Ceril was crossing the lobby and noticed the figure outside. He opened the front door.

"Torii, is it?"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"It is quite shiny! And good evening to you as well friend Natiya," she smiled.

"How've you been? I saw your painting when I walked down here, quite lovely."

"Thank you, twas a hobby," she said, before returning Naomi's hug. "Oh no thank you, I'm full. BranBran? Natiya?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Thank you, twas a hobby," she said, before returning Naomi's hug. "Oh no thank you, I'm full. BranBran? Natiya?"

"I guess I could eat something." Bran smiled under his helmet before removing it, Natiya grabbed a sandwich for the both of them and they sat down.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

*Thriller was pacing around his room, practice swinging his sword. He was wearing his usual trench coat with some grenades strapped across his chest. While Aleki was sitting at Thriller's weapon bench adding on some modifications onto his rail gun.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse