NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"We'll check out solitude once we're done here." She said, strolling through the town. She looked around it, noting the atmosphere of the place. She was half-expecting some sort of hostile or monster or creature of the sorts to impede their progress soon, but that didn't mean she couldn't take a look.

They would notice that some of the buildings had small red banners on them. There were street signs in Russian around the place. As they walked, they would approached a small house. There was laughter coming from inside, accompanied by the pitter-pattering of feet. The door beckoned them to come in.

Lidev crept up to the door and cracked it slowly, peering in to see what it was that was so funny inside.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
They would notice that some of the buildings had small red banners on them. There were street signs in Russian around the place. As they walked, they would approached a small house. There was laughter coming from inside, accompanied by the pitter-pattering of feet. The door beckoned them to come in.

Lidev crept up to the door and cracked it slowly, peering in to see what it was that was so funny inside.

There was nothing in the main room, but laughter could still be heard in the next room.

"I guess.....after you."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Maybe she needs something to eat or drink. She did say something about Monster..." Klanov commented.

Cuisine went to try to wake her up, but found himself running into a purple wall. He looked at Klanov and shrugged. "Got any ideas? Can the User or Lidev help?"

"Uhm...I'm not sure. I'll get my ma." He said. He went over to the room and politely knocked. The snake woman answered and the two were thrust into another awkward moment as Klanov paled at the sight of her. She looked at him, and he almost swore that she was thinking of eating him, when his mother ran up from behind and tackled him to the ground. "Son!" She said, cuddling him up. Klanov was now thoroughly confused, but shook out of it. "Hey, we need your help." She nodded and followed him up to the room. "What seems to be the problem ociffer?" She said, purposely missaying the last word.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Uhm...I'm not sure. I'll get my ma." He said. He went over to the room and politely knocked. The snake woman answered and the two were thrust into another awkward moment as Klanov paled at the sight of her. She looked at him, and he almost swore that she was thinking of eating him, when his mother ran up from behind and tackled him to the ground. "Son!" She said, cuddling him up. Klanov was now thoroughly confused, but shook out of it. "Hey, we need your help." She nodded and followed him up to the room. "What seems to be the problem ociffer?" She said, purposely missaying the last word.

Cuisine blinked. Shook himself.

"Dora here seems to be comatose."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev crept up to the door and cracked it slowly, peering in to see what it was that was so funny inside.

There was nothing in the main room, but laughter could still be heard in the next room.

"I guess.....after you."

"Gee, thanks." Lidev retorted, creeping to the next room's door. She was playing it safe and patient, not wanting to give away their presence unless they needed to. She once again, cracked the door a bit.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Uhm...I'm not sure. I'll get my ma." He said. He went over to the room and politely knocked. The snake woman answered and the two were thrust into another awkward moment as Klanov paled at the sight of her. She looked at him, and he almost swore that she was thinking of eating him, when his mother ran up from behind and tackled him to the ground. "Son!" She said, cuddling him up. Klanov was now thoroughly confused, but shook out of it. "Hey, we need your help." She nodded and followed him up to the room. "What seems to be the problem ociffer?" She said, purposely missaying the last word.

Cuisine blinked. Shook himself.

"Dora here seems to be comatose."

The User looked at the girl and frowned. She then copped an attitude and looked back at the chef. "And I should help her...why?" She looked a bit pissed, obviously remembering the night Dora tried to get her drunk.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"I guess.....after you."

"Gee, thanks." Lidev retorted, creeping to the next room's door. She was playing it safe and patient, not wanting to give away their presence unless they needed to. She once again, cracked the door a bit.

In the blink of am eye, everything changed. The door disappeared to show the room. The entire house was now run down, the room itself was more so run down. The child-like laughter was now a bloodcurdling, anguished scream. The rest of the house behind them was collapsed in, making that room the only way out.

All they can do now is enter and see.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:The User looked at the girl and frowned. She then copped an attitude and looked back at the chef. "And I should help her...why?" She looked a bit pissed, obviously remembering the night Dora tried to get her drunk.

"She tried gunning for you?" Cuisine looked briefly amused. "Well, she did get this way through rescuing Klanov from some time-space anomaly, I don't quite understand the details..."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The User looked at the girl and frowned. She then copped an attitude and looked back at the chef. "And I should help her...why?" She looked a bit pissed, obviously remembering the night Dora tried to get her drunk.

"She tried gunning for you?" Cuisine looked briefly amused. "Well, she did get this way through rescuing Klanov from some time-space anomaly, I don't quite understand the details..."

"Gunning for me?! Bitch tried to get me drunk!" The User shouted. She showed the chef her back. "As if I would let her succeed, though. My policy is and has always been: Dinner and a movie first before anything." She huffed. Klanov looked to the chef. "My mother..." He sighed. A book smacked into the back of his helmet. "OW! What did I do?!"

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Gee, thanks." Lidev retorted, creeping to the next room's door. She was playing it safe and patient, not wanting to give away their presence unless they needed to. She once again, cracked the door a bit.

In the blink of am eye, everything changed. The door disappeared to show the room. The entire house was now run down, the room itself was more so run down. The child-like laughter was now a bloodcurdling, anguished scream. The rest of the house behind them was collapsed in, making that room the only way out.

Lidev froze when she heard the scream. Her hand slowly pushed the door open, as she looked around the room as more of it came into view.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Gunning for me?! Bitch tried to get me drunk!" The User shouted. She showed the chef her back. "As if I would let her succeed, though. My policy is and has always been: Dinner and a movie first before anything." She huffed. Klanov looked to the chef. "My mother..." He sighed. A book smacked into the back of his helmet. "OW! What did I do?!"

Cuisine looked even more amused. "Well, she's not that bad, you know. But OK, I'll go find somebody else to help." He shrugged at Klanov.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev froze when she heard the scream. Her hand slowly pushed the door open, as she looked around the room as more of it came into view.

The room was bad. The corner was collapsed, giving an escape....and a very good view of what was outside. The field was now dotted with plumes of smoke and fire. A bright beam flashed from the sky, destroying an armoured vehicle in the distance.

"That beam.....oh god, I know where we are now...."

There was another scream, from the opposite corner. The wall was smeared with blood, but there were no corpses. There was a young girl, about eight years old. She was wrapped in a camouflage jacket, covering her ears from the noises outside. A tank rolled by outside.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev froze when she heard the scream. Her hand slowly pushed the door open, as she looked around the room as more of it came into view.

The room was bad. The corner was collapsed, giving an escape....and a very good view of what was outside. The field was now dotted with plumes of smoke and fire. A bright beam flashed from the sky, destroying an armoured vehicle in the distance.

"That beam.....oh god, I know where we are now...."

There was another scream, from the opposite corner. The wall was smeared with blood, but there were no corpses. There was a young girl, about eight years old. She was wrapped in a camouflage jacket, covering her ears from the noises outside. A tank rolled by outside.

"Then where should we go?" Lidev asked, kneeling down on a knee.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Gunning for me?! Bitch tried to get me drunk!" The User shouted. She showed the chef her back. "As if I would let her succeed, though. My policy is and has always been: Dinner and a movie first before anything." She huffed. Klanov looked to the chef. "My mother..." He sighed. A book smacked into the back of his helmet. "OW! What did I do?!"

Cuisine looked even more amused. "Well, she's not that bad, you know. But OK, I'll go find somebody else to help." He shrugged at Klanov.

The User left and Klanov looked to the chef. "Someone's gotta know what to do around here." He stated.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He opens the door.* "Come on in."

Naomi offered him a half smile that bordered on a cringe. "Prepare yourself," she said, drawing a small sphere in behind her. She lowered it to the floor and allowed it to dissolve. The succubus lay on the floor, her lavender color replaced by a deathly pallor and her face gaunt. She remained still, hardly breathing, curled in a fetal position with eyes half closed.

"H'lo Emperor Popcorn," the figure murmured, not moving or turning her head to address him.

*He stood there, calm and attentive on the outside, but shaking on the inside, suppressing his emotions so that they wouldn't have to see him have an emotional wreck.* "Alright.. The body is almost ready. Just got to add a few more tweaks to it and it will be complete."
__
*Barox, asleep in the hall with his pad on his lap, woke to what he felt was a rock hitting his head.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:42 pm

There was a blinding flash, eventually coming to show a mushroom cloud on the horizon. Suddenly, the two were somewhere else. It was in the same region, but now they were standing in the middle of a crater. There were trenches lining the field, with screams and gunshots all around. They were surrounded by sandbags, in the middle of a machine gun nest. There was the same girl, but older.

"You figure it out yet?!, Katya said, not teasing, but actually questioning Lidev.

The girl was now grown into her old jacket, her hair wild and dirty. She was screaming again, but this time in anger as she fired a large machine gun. There was blood leaking from her side.

She turned to the two, screaming in some strange Russian dialect.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:There was a blinding flash, eventually coming to show a mushroom cloud on the horizon. Suddenly, the two were somewhere else. It was in the same region, but now they were standing in the middle of a crater. There were trenches lining the field, with screams and gunshots all around. They were surrounded by sandbags, in the middle of a machine gun nest. There was the same girl, but older.

"You figure it out yet?!, Katya said, not teasing, but actually questioning Lidev.

The girl was now grown into her old jacket, her hair wild and dirty. She was screaming again, but this time in anger as she fired a large machine gun. There was blood leaking from her side.

Lidev frowned. "Yes....yes I have....." She and Torii's past weren't that different. She could, but wouldn't go so far as to argue over who had it worse. Their pasts couldn't be compared, but they were similar.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:There was a blinding flash, eventually coming to show a mushroom cloud on the horizon. Suddenly, the two were somewhere else. It was in the same region, but now they were standing in the middle of a crater. There were trenches lining the field, with screams and gunshots all around. They were surrounded by sandbags, in the middle of a machine gun nest. There was the same girl, but older.

Lidev frowned. "Yes....yes I have....." She and Torii's past weren't that different. She could, but wouldn't go so far as to argue over who had it worse. Their pasts couldn't be compared, but they were similar.

The scene changed again. They were still next to the girl, but now there were soldiers charging her. The thing about it was that they all wore red markings.....

"You know Torii technically isn't an eastern soldier. She grew up in a northern province, which was always known for being rebellious. When the civil war flared up, it rebelled, and both sides invaded it. She was lucky enough to be spared, though she was conscripted."

The scene changed, and they were in the mountains now. There was nobody around, but the battle was still raging in the plains. The old town was visible in the middle. A siren could be heard as several large planes circled high above.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev frowned. "Yes....yes I have....." She and Torii's past weren't that different. She could, but wouldn't go so far as to argue over who had it worse. Their pasts couldn't be compared, but they were similar.

The scene changed again. They were still next to the girl, but now there were soldiers charging her. The thing about it was that they all wore red markings.....

"You know Torii technically isn't an eastern soldier. She grew up in a northern province, which was always known for being rebellious. When the civil war flared up, it rebelled, and both sides invaded it. She was lucky enough to be spared, though she was conscripted."

The scene changed, and they were in the mountains now. There was nobody around, but the battle was still raging in the plains. The old town was visible in the middle. A siren could be heard as several large planes circled high above.

"So her past is what causes her nightmares...I can see why that would make sense." She said, sitting down. She still felt as if there was something she wasn't getting. And maybe she couldn't help, but there was something sh felt she had to do.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Katya watched as the planes flew off quickly. The town was consumed in nuclear fire, beckoned by the growing mushroom cloud.

"And with the force of a thousand suns, we bring forth a new age of darkness. Rather fitting, eh?"

The scene around them was fading again. The last bit to disappear was the sun, shining brightly in the sky. They were now in a city. The sky was blood red, covered in dark clouds which nearly blotted out the sun.

They were still following the girl. She was with several other people, they were all in uniform. She had a solemn expression as a tall man pinned a small red star to her chest.

"This is your new life, soldiers. You chose life over death, and we respected that. You should be glad you have connections here, otherwise you'd be in exile, or in prison."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 pm

"Katya...I've seen the 'force of a thousand suns' turn the nation I grew up in into the Hellish wasteland it is today. I saw the surface, burned by nuclear fire. The Zone is a very special case, as I had found out a very long time ago." Lidev said, still watching.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Katya...I've seen the 'force of a thousand suns' turn the nation I grew up in into the Hellish wasteland it is today. I saw the surface, burned by nuclear fire. The Zone is a very special case, as I had found out a very long time ago." Lidev said, still watching.

"So....this is the hellish military capitol of the east. Sturmvosk City. Sturmovosm is basically the Prussia of the Confederacy."

The scene broke away again, giving only a glimpse of the city. This was not part of her memories, but something else.....they were once again in the field, but there was just a house. The sun room up a massive portion of the sky. The house looked happy and innocent on the outside, but the unholy screams in the inside pierced the air all around them.

There was a tap at Lidev's back. It was the girl again. Her eyes her bloody, red tears filling them.

"This is the end if the line. Just go back into the house and leave. Please."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Katya...I've seen the 'force of a thousand suns' turn the nation I grew up in into the Hellish wasteland it is today. I saw the surface, burned by nuclear fire. The Zone is a very special case, as I had found out a very long time ago." Lidev said, still watching.

"So....this is the hellish military capitol of the east. Sturmvosk City. Sturmovosm is basically the Prussia of the Confederacy."

The scene broke away again, giving only a glimpse of the city. This was not part of her memories, but something else.....they were once again in the field, but there was just a house. The sun room up a massive portion of the sky. The house looked happy and innocent on the outside, but the unholy screams in the inside pierced the air all around them.

There was a tap at Lidev's back. It was the girl again. Her eyes her bloody, red tears filling them.

Lidev didn't want to leave the girl in this state, but respected her request. She nodded and looked to Katya. "I think I've seen enough here." She said, walking back into the house.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev didn't want to leave the girl in this state, but respected her request. She nodded and looked to Katya. "I think I've seen enough here." She said, walking back into the house.

The door led then back to the platform, disappearing behind them. The portal near the sun was empty now, guarded by two knights. The moon was beckoning them now.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev didn't want to leave the girl in this state, but respected her request. She nodded and looked to Katya. "I think I've seen enough here." She said, walking back into the house.

The door led then back to the platform, disappearing behind them. The portal near the sun was empty now, guarded by two knights. The moon was beckoning them now.

"Hopefully, this all won't be a waste of time." Lidev said, wishing that she knew if she was doing any good for Torii. She stepped into the portal.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse