NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii woke up shaky. She sat straight up and stared into space for a minute, remembering something. She then lay down and started half-groaning half-whining.

"I had a really bad dreeeeeaaaaammmmm,"

Katya, who was wide awake and reading a newspaper, tried stifling a laugh.

Lidev blinked herself awake. "Huh...."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii woke up shaky. She sat straight up and stared into space for a minute, remembering something. She then lay down and started half-groaning half-whining.

"I had a really bad dreeeeeaaaaammmmm,"

Katya, who was wide awake and reading a newspaper, tried stifling a laugh.

Lidev blinked herself awake. "Huh...."

Torii didn't say anything else, since she was still half-asleep. Katya took a sip of coffee.

"I believe the girl had a bad dream."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev blinked herself awake. "Huh...."

Torii didn't say anything else, since she was still half-asleep. Katya took a sip of coffee.

"Ooohhhh....you poor thing. Maybe I should look into that mind of your's?" She asked.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:33 am

Monfrox wrote:"Last I saw, she was still in her room where I put her. Maybe we should check up on her?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan," the chef answered, bringing his coffee along.

When they got to her apartment, they would see the door still open and Dora still passed out on the bed.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Last I saw, she was still in her room where I put her. Maybe we should check up on her?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan," the chef answered, bringing his coffee along.

When they got to her apartment, they would see the door still open and Dora still passed out on the bed.

"Maybe she needs something to eat or drink. She did say something about Monster..." Klanov commented.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Ooohhhh....you poor thing. Maybe I should look into that mind of your's?" She asked.

Torii shed a single tear. Katya chuckled.

"That sounds like an interesting idea."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Ooohhhh....you poor thing. Maybe I should look into that mind of your's?" She asked.

"It's like when I was trapped inside Mon. I know my way around her mind like nothing, so I could do it again. Would you like me to do that, honey?" She was generally concerned for her lover.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"It's like when I was trapped inside Mon. I know my way around her mind like nothing, so I could do it again. Would you like me to do that, honey?" She was generally concerned for her lover.

"I don't know ....if you wish..."

"I volunteer to go with you, madame!"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"It's like when I was trapped inside Mon. I know my way around her mind like nothing, so I could do it again. Would you like me to do that, honey?" She was generally concerned for her lover.

"It's your mind, hon. I can't exactly go in if you don't want me to. I'd like to help you, but only if you want me too." Lidev told her.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"It's your mind, hon. I can't exactly go in if you don't want me to. I'd like to help you, but only if you want me too." Lidev told her.

"Yes! I don't like nightmares! I hate the very thought! Go in, please."

Torii seemed worried, but reassured that her sister would want to help.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"It's your mind, hon. I can't exactly go in if you don't want me to. I'd like to help you, but only if you want me too." Lidev told her.

"As you wish." Lidev said. She got up and got dressed into her day clothes and turned to Katya. "Grab my hand, and never let go." She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"As you wish." Lidev said. She got up and got dressed into her day clothes and turned to Katya. "Grab my hand, and never let go." She said.

"That's always a good sign, eh?", Katya said, taking hold of Lidev's hand.

"Where will we land?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"As you wish." Lidev said. She got up and got dressed into her day clothes and turned to Katya. "Grab my hand, and never let go." She said.

"Where will we land?"

"I don't know." She said. She focused her energy around them and turned into her shadow form, combining with Katya. The shadow, which looked like black smoke, swirled around in the air and snaked into Torii's mouth. She would feel other-worldly chills go up and down her spine. A few seconds later, Katya and Lidev landed in their normal forms outside a lone door in what looked like space.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Where will we land?"

"I don't know." She said. She focused her energy around them and turned into her shadow form, combining with Katya. The shadow, which looked like black smoke, swirled around in the air and snaked into Torii's mouth. She would feel other-worldly chills go up and down her spine. A few seconds later, Katya and Lidev landed in their normal forms outside a lone door in what looked like space.

Katya looked around at space, feeling along the door.

"It's like that Twilight Zone show!"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I don't know." She said. She focused her energy around them and turned into her shadow form, combining with Katya. The shadow, which looked like black smoke, swirled around in the air and snaked into Torii's mouth. She would feel other-worldly chills go up and down her spine. A few seconds later, Katya and Lidev landed in their normal forms outside a lone door in what looked like space.

"Kinda. I think this is more of a door to her mind." Lidev replied, grabbing the handle and opening it.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Kinda. I think this is more of a door to her mind." Lidev replied, grabbing the handle and opening it.

The door would open to a dark hallway. The walls were grey, cracked. The floor was also in bad shape. There were some noises coming from the other end, which opened into a room.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Kinda. I think this is more of a door to her mind." Lidev replied, grabbing the handle and opening it.

The door would open to a dark hallway. The walls were grey, cracked. The floor was also in bad shape. There were some noises coming from the other end, which opened into a room.

"Oh Torii...." Lidev said in a wistful whisper. She held up her hand and made it glow red with her aura. It didn't serve to make anything look better, but at least they could see. She walked toward the other door.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Oh Torii...." Lidev said in a wistful whisper. She held up her hand and made it glow red with her aura. It didn't serve to make anything look better, but at least they could see. She walked toward the other door.

The hallway would lead into a large, dark, round room, towering into the heavens. Most of it is filled with spectacular machinations and machinery, massive gears and bells, almost clockwork in appearance. It was a strange mix of depression and curiosity.

There was a single elevator in the middle. It had nothing to pull it up, but something told it would work.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh Torii...." Lidev said in a wistful whisper. She held up her hand and made it glow red with her aura. It didn't serve to make anything look better, but at least they could see. She walked toward the other door.

The hallway would lead into a large, dark, round room, towering into the heavens. Most of it is filled with spectacular machinations and machinery, massive gears and bells, almost clockwork in appearance. It was a strange mix of depression and curiosity.

The was a single elevator in the middle. It had nothing to pull it up, but something told it would work.

"Come Katya, stay close. If you get lost in here, you may never come out." Lidev warned as she stepped into the elevator.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

The was a single elevator in the middle. It had nothing to pull it up, but something told it would work.

"Come Katya, stay close. If you get lost in here, you may never come out." Lidev warned as she stepped into the elevator.

The elevator would take them up for a while, until it stopped on top of the tower. They were surrounded by the stars, planets easily visible as they orbited just miles away. They were on top of a beautiful stone platform. There was a giant moving gear in the floor below them. A miniature galaxy floating above them, each arm marked a cardinal direction. To the east was a large blazing sun statue, glowing red. To the west was a large crescent moon, glowing blue. The north and south were dark, with no statues. There was a portal in front of each statue, the sun labeled "the darkness", ironically. The moon was labeled "solitude."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Come Katya, stay close. If you get lost in here, you may never come out." Lidev warned as she stepped into the elevator.

The elevator would take them up for a while, until it stopped on top of the tower. They were surrounded by the stars, planets easily visible as they orbited just miles away. They were on top of a beautiful stone platform. There was a giant moving gear in the floor below them. A miniature galaxy floating above them, each arm marked a cardinal direction. To the east was a large blazing sun statue, glowing red. To the west was a large crescent moon, glowing blue. The north and south were dark, with no statues. There was a portal in front of each statue, the sun labeled "the darkness", ironically. The moon was labeled "solitude."

"If my hunch is correct, then we should be able to find the source of her nightmares in the 'Darkness'." Lidev said. She willed herself her demon sword around her hip and held it firm. She was ready for just about anything as she took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"If my hunch is correct, then we should be able to find the source of her nightmares in the 'Darkness'." Lidev said. She willed herself her demon sword around her hip and held it firm. She was ready for just about anything as she took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

"Indeed, but I think it would also be good to check out solitude.", Katya said, following Lidev.

Upon entering the sun, the two found themselves in an abandoned town. The town was in the middle of a massive, seemingly endless plain. There where towering, dark mountains all along the horizon. It was surprisingly beautiful.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"If my hunch is correct, then we should be able to find the source of her nightmares in the 'Darkness'." Lidev said. She willed herself her demon sword around her hip and held it firm. She was ready for just about anything as she took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

"Indeed, but I think it would also be good to check out solitude.", Katya said, following Lidev.

Upon entering the sun, the two found themselves in an abandoned town. The town was in the middle of a massive, seemingly endless plain. There where towering, dark mountains all along the horizon. It was surprisingly beautiful.

"We'll check out solitude once we're done here." She said, strolling through the town. She looked around it, noting the atmosphere of the place. She was half-expecting some sort of hostile or monster or creature of the sorts to impede their progress soon, but that didn't mean she couldn't take a look.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"We'll check out solitude once we're done here." She said, strolling through the town. She looked around it, noting the atmosphere of the place. She was half-expecting some sort of hostile or monster or creature of the sorts to impede their progress soon, but that didn't mean she couldn't take a look.

They would notice that some of the buildings had small red banners on them. There were street signs in Russian around the place. As they walked, they would approached a small house. There was laughter coming from inside, accompanied by the pitter-pattering of feet. The door beckoned them to come in.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Maybe she needs something to eat or drink. She did say something about Monster..." Klanov commented.

Cuisine went to try to wake her up, but found himself running into a purple wall. He looked at Klanov and shrugged. "Got any ideas? Can the User or Lidev help?"
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse