NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Everyone else would refer to you as her or it then, And miss, is that normal for your eyes?"

"Yes, it means I'm concentrating on something." Kei said, eyes turning back to normal.

--

Bran walked out onto the beach, he took a seat and looked out to the Ocean.

Primordial walks over to him and looks out with him.
"How are you?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yes, multiple times. The latest one yesterday, got beheaded by my evil double in another universe." Gretta said.

The exclamation points, asterisks, and other random mathematical symbols dancing around through the equation instead of staying put like they were supposed to made me dizzy, and I kind of toppled into her.

"Ow! Uh, sorry! I don't usually do this by accident." I straightened up and avoided looking above her eyes. "So, have you been to other universes?"

"Yeah, it's pretty easy when you know how with an intelligence as high as mine." Gretta said.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Alright, seems good. When and where?"

"Um.....I don't know...NVE didn't say. He said we're going to surprise Bran with it on the beach. Come on, let's go." He said.

*Thriller bowed before following the man in front of him.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Torii picked up the phone again.

"Sorry! I was...uh...sidetracked. Anyway, is there anything else you wanna talk about?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Everyone else would refer to you as her or it then, And miss, is that normal for your eyes?"

"Yes, it means I'm concentrating on something." Kei said, eyes turning back to normal.

--

Bran walked out onto the beach, he took a seat and looked out to the Ocean.

"Whatever you say." Dab said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE snuck up behind Bran. "Hello Bran, I have a suprise." he said.

"What is it?" He asked, turning around. "I've a wedding to attend tonight."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Cause your user went offline! Said tsu breaking the fourth wall.fine lidev have private sexy time with your girlfriend "tsu gives the phone to torii" I'm gonna shoot something you two have phone you know

"At least we can have some." Lidev said to Tsu before she got off.

Who gives a damn about if you can have some! Are you trying to make me feel even worst about how I messed up with mon?! Replied tsu hearing that
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yeah, it's pretty easy when you know how with an intelligence as high as mine." Gretta said.

"Mmm, I see. What's good to do in other universes? I've never been. My area is time, not space." I leaned against a tree.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"At least we can have some." Lidev said to Tsu before she got off.

Who gives a damn about if you can have some! Are you trying to make me feel even worst about how I messed up with mon?! Replied tsu hearing that

Torii and Katya both jumped a bit.

"Wait...you and mon?"

"You? For real?"

"We're interested!"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Who gives a damn about if you can have some! Are you trying to make me feel even worst about how I messed up with mon?! Replied tsu hearing that

Torii and Katya both jumped a bit.

"Wait...you and mon?"

"You? For real?"

"We're interested!"

"tsu glared at them"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii picked up the phone again.

"Sorry! I was...uh...sidetracked. Anyway, is there anything else you wanna talk about?"

Lidev ignored Tsu's comment and continued on. "Bran is getting married and I would like to know if you're going to be home in time. I'd like to go with you and have both of us be there. But if you can't make it, I understand." She said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE snuck up behind Bran. "Hello Bran, I have a suprise." he said.

"What is it?" He asked, turning around. "I've a wedding to attend tonight."

"Nonsense, tonight is just a subjective point in time...plus I have a time machine. Anyways...BEHOLD A BACHELOR PARTY! Primordial, you are invited too." NVE said and opened a teleportal to Las Vegas.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Mmm, I see. What's good to do in other universes? I've never been. My area is time, not space." I leaned against a tree.

"Another powerful entity?" Kei asked, walking over to Dora to size her up.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Um.....I don't know...NVE didn't say. He said we're going to surprise Bran with it on the beach. Come on, let's go." He said.

"Wait, damnit!" Klanov shouted to NVE from the jungle.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yeah, it's pretty easy when you know how with an intelligence as high as mine." Gretta said.

"Mmm, I see. What's good to do in other universes? I've never been. My area is time, not space." I leaned against a tree.

"It's like spinning a roulette wheel, you never know what to expect. My favorite was the Bacon Universe, everything was bacon." Gretta replied.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:36 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Nonsense, tonight is just a subjective point in time...plus I have a time machine. Anyways...BEHOLD A BACHELOR PARTY! Primordial, you are invited too." NVE said and opened a teleportal to Las Vegas.

"A what?" Bran asked, looking into the portal.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Wait, damnit!" Klanov shouted to NVE from the jungle.

"There you are. Now to call Dab. Hey DABFIA!" NVE shouted.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii picked up the phone again.

Lidev ignored Tsu's comment and continued on. "Bran is getting married and I would like to know if you're going to be home in time. I'd like to go with you and have both of us be there. But if you can't make it, I understand." She said.

"Oh...I don't know.....Hey, Tsu, how long will we be here again? Will we be able to go to the wedding?"

"C'mon Tsu, you can tell me about Mon. I won't say anything."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

"It's like spinning a roulette wheel, you never know what to expect. My favorite was the Bacon Universe, everything was bacon." Gretta replied.

"I'll have to give it a whirl sometime. Anyway, it's been nice chatting, but I really should go get dressed. What for, I have no idea. Just this sense of needing to get dressed...do you ever have that feeling?"
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Nonsense, tonight is just a subjective point in time...plus I have a time machine. Anyways...BEHOLD A BACHELOR PARTY! Primordial, you are invited too." NVE said and opened a teleportal to Las Vegas.

"A what?" Bran asked, looking into the portal.

"A bachelor party, one of your mammal traditions." NVE explained.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"It's like spinning a roulette wheel, you never know what to expect. My favorite was the Bacon Universe, everything was bacon." Gretta replied.

"I'll have to give it a whirl sometime. Anyway, it's been nice chatting, but I really should go get dressed. What for, I have no idea. Just this sense of needing to get dressed...do you ever have that feeling?"

"Only when I am naked and human." Gretta replied.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Wait, damnit!" Klanov shouted to NVE from the jungle.

"Thre you are. Now to call Dab. Hey DABFIA!" NVE shouted.

"Yes?" Dab said climbing out of a conveniently placed hole in the ground.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev ignored Tsu's comment and continued on. "Bran is getting married and I would like to know if you're going to be home in time. I'd like to go with you and have both of us be there. But if you can't make it, I understand." She said.

"Oh...I don't know.....Hey, Tsu, how long will we be here again? Will we be able to go to the wedding?"

"C'mon Tsu, you can tell me about Mon. I won't say anything."

"tsu grabbed torii and katya and then teleported back to the island" I'm staying for two days... And no katya"tsu teleports back to the school"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Thre you are. Now to call Dab. Hey DABFIA!" NVE shouted.

"Yes?" Dab said climbing out of a conveniently placed hole in the ground.

NVE walked into the portal and drove a limo out. "EVERYONE IN!" NVE said rolling down the window.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Only when I am naked and human." Gretta replied.

"It's quite odd, isn't it?" I waved and began to head off.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse