NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:47 pm

There is only one reason to enter A and F, for the glorious fanboy wars between Star Wars and Warhammer, HUZZAH!

Also, fuck it, I'm lazy, I'll just recycle Adrien's name as I can't think of anything better.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:We'll fix that.

We can fix her, make her stronger, nerdier. We have the technology. And the science. And video games. And anime. And roleplaying games. And ...

I'm ready for my makeover! :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 pm

AETEN II wrote:Also, fuck it, I'm lazy, I'll just recycle Adrien's name as I can't think of anything better.

http://www.20000-names.com/
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:We can fix her, make her stronger, nerdier. We have the technology. And the science. And video games. And anime. And roleplaying games. And ...

We begin with the boobs.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Olthar wrote:We can fix her, make her stronger, nerdier. We have the technology. And the science. And video games. And anime. And roleplaying games. And ...

(shoves a TARDIS in your eyesocket)

AETEN! GET ME THE LIGHTSABERS!

OLTHAR! THE TEXTBOOKS!

NIGHT! KEEP BEING INDIAN! PERFECT!
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Alright, first you'll need to wear glasses. In addition to making you nerdy, you'll instantly look 20% smarter. If you wrap tape around the middle, regardless of whether or not their actually broken, you can increase the nerdiness and intelligence boost. When you're done with that, come back for step two.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:I'm ready for my makeover! :P

We begin with the boobs.

I'll "handle" that step, personally. :p

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:51 pm

If we did have a contest, I take pride in saying I am the nerdiest of us all.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Olthar wrote:

Alright, first you'll need to wear glasses. In addition to making you nerdy, you'll instantly look 20% smarter. If you wrap tape around the middle, regardless of whether or not their actually broken, you can increase the nerdiness and intelligence boost. When you're done with that, come back for step two.

You've never seen a picture of me, huh? There's a link in my signature, you can take a look :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If we did have a contest, I take pride in saying I am the nerdiest of us all.

Only because you have 10+ years on me.

Give me time and I shall dethrone you and become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If we did have a contest, I take pride in saying I am the nerdiest of us all.

Insanity and nerdiness may cross paths frequently, but they are not the same thing. :p

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

(shoves a TARDIS in your eyesocket)

OLTHAR! THE TEXTBOOKS!

-hands over double bladed lightsaber with a black crystal-

Dammit Nat, I better get a new one.

Also, nah Olthar, I tend to browse through Wikipedia articles on WWII and WWI and go through the infantry units and randomly pick a first name and randomly pick a first name from the appropriate nation(s).

And Night, you're not the nerdiest. Me, Nat, and you are all tied for first place.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Olthar wrote:Alright, first you'll need to wear glasses. In addition to making you nerdy, you'll instantly look 20% smarter. If you wrap tape around the middle, regardless of whether or not their actually broken, you can increase the nerdiness and intelligence boost. When you're done with that, come back for step two.

You've never seen a picture of me, huh? There's a link in my signature, you can take a look :P

None of those links lead to a picture...

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:(shoves a TARDIS in your eyesocket)

OLTHAR! THE TEXTBOOKS!

-hands over double bladed lightsaber with a black crystal-

Also, nah Olthar, I tend to browse through Wikipedia articles on WWII and WWI and go through the infantry units and randomly pick a first name and randomly pick a first name from the appropriate nation(s).

And Night, you're not the nerdiest. Me, Nat, and you are all tied for first place.

I honestly only know Doctor Who and the classics.

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:You've never seen a picture of me, huh? There's a link in my signature, you can take a look :P

Pretty sure she removed it a while ago. I know, I stared at that photo intensely for hours at a time.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:None of those links lead to a picture...

Pretty sure she removed it a while ago. I know, I stared at that photo intensely for hours at a time.

Mav is a biologist, you see. He was studying... predation.

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:You've never seen a picture of me, huh? There's a link in my signature, you can take a look :P

They don't? I swore I had a link in there... hold up.

This is what I usually link to, I guess the last time I updated my sig I deleted it by mistake. >.<

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Pretty sure she removed it a while ago. I know, I stared at that photo intensely for hours at a time.

Mav is a biologist, you see. He was studying... predation.

I used it for research purposes at my university.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Olthar wrote:None of those links lead to a picture...

They don't? I swore I had a link in there... hold up.

This is what I usually link to, I guess the last time I updated my sig I deleted it by mistake. >.<

Pretty cute. :)

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:They don't? I swore I had a link in there... hold up.

Yeah, so I got the glasses part down. :P Anything else?

Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Mav is a biologist, you see. He was studying... predation.

I used it for research purposes at my university.

Of course, research. People seem to like "researching" my face a lot. :P

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:They don't? I swore I had a link in there... hold up.

She's Asian. How is it possible to be Asian and not cute?
Individuality-ness wrote:Of course, research. People seem to like "researching" my face a lot. :P

Because Asians are the fastest growing minority.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Olthar wrote:Pretty cute. :)

Yeah, so I got the glasses part down. :P Anything else?

I did have some other things to say, but, well...I forgot them...

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Of course, research. People seem to like "researching" my face a lot. :P

Because Asians are the fastest growing minority.

I thought that was Hispanics.

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Yeah, so I got the glasses part down. :P Anything else?

I did have some other things to say, but, well...I forgot them...

Damn it, I'm going to have to make a lesbian character for EF, huh? :P

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm

AETEN II wrote:-hands over double bladed lightsaber with a black crystal-

I honestly only know Doctor Who and the classics.

I still rival Nightkill though, if not surpass him. Especially when it comes to Star Wars, Prehistory, and just general Science Fiction.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Because Asians are the fastest growing minority.

I thought that was Hispanics.

No, it's actually Asians. American stalk more about Hispanics for some reason but factually Asians are the fastest growing minority in America.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse