NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Ende wrote:ENDE TRIES TO SUMMARIZE THE PLOT OF THE RP IN A SINGLE PARAGRAPH: (for Indi)

Okay, basically, this: everything from mythology is real. Seriously, everything. So, basically, there's this school (made out of the corpse of a universe-destroying abomination, which, in other words, means that it makes Hogwarts look like a simple, easy to navigate, and safe place), headed by Aliester Crowley (you should know who he is, but in case you don't, basically, modern wizard, but, actually, doesn't matter, because Crowley isn't really Crowley). So, in 2012, hey, you read Night's little intro, so you know what happens. Anyway, this school has magical beings go to it, because it's not really a school and more of a containment center for the supernatural.

So, various students go to the school (no, really?). Classes and stuff happens (the majority of Arc 1), and then Gabriel gets kidnapped. Gabriel was an angel (Michael's lover), and he was captured by Azazel. So, for whatever reason, Crowley wants to leap into a war between Heavensgate and Hell (smart guy, huh?). Crowley sends a strike team to rescue Gabriel after a month or two, Loki attacks the school with demons who arrive by using Laz as a portal, trying to acquire the legendary sword, Gram (think Excalibur, and he was trying to fetch it for his masters). The strike team in Hell finds that Gabriel is turned into a monster, and the people at the school spend most of their time running around and trying not to be killed.

However, three students called James, Ivy, and Damien (Damien's dead) fight Loki after he defeats Fixban (who is Allan, Crowley's old mentor) and Crowley. James activates his powers and fights Loki, Loki kills Ivy, Allan recovers and fights Loki, who ends up being defeated by Damien (who slices through him with a sword) and Laz (a demon, currently he's the janitor). Sarina and Rayne (two other students, neither character is in this any more) are sent to the school basement by Richard the totally-not-important (not at that point) janitor to retrieve a blue cube, which they do, and they give it to Crowley.

Crowley teleports to the strike team in hell, picks them up and brings them back to school, and drops the blue cube in the castle in Hell. It turns out to be a bomb, and it blows the castle to shit. Basically, Crowley figures out that the Fae (Eldritch Abominations from outside the universe) are back (they arrived once, but go read Nightkill's thingy in the OP to understand that), and Loki was serving them, and he kidnapped Gabriel. The Fae's overall plan at that point (not really, because the Fae are chaos gods and they don't plan) was to use Gabriel as bait to kill Michael/Crowley and then receive Gram. It doesn't really work.

And that would be a concise Arc 1, which was 45 pages. Arc 2 is at, what, 110?

Yeah, this is going to be more than a paragraph, and I'll have that for you later.

Productive. This is even more interesting than soap operas.

Arc 2 -

Daisuke (crippled kid) teams up with Crowley's pet robot to build a robot army to guard the school. Goes wrong, they team up with Azazel and kidnap a bunch of kids. Crowley decides "fuck that guy" and starts building an army. Then some stuff. Lewis' (me) daughter is kidnapped by Azazel - this is a totally unimportant plot detail, by the way, Totally. Everyone goes to Atlantis, an ancient city full of Fae War-era weapons and meet Zacheriah, a crazy rogue angel possessed by Leviathan, the most Eldritch-y Abomination in town and king of the dragons, which are basically super-Fae. James kills him and everyone goes home. More stuff. The Fae capture the entire city of Moscow, use King Arthur to get Excalibur, and then try to send the PC's to get the Holy Grail from a battle in the Fae War. Somehow, we ended up with both. More stuff. Now we're invading Hell with the help of the ISSR, which is basically SHIELD.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Arc 2 -

Daisuke (crippled kid) teams up with Crowley's pet robot to build a robot army to guard the school. Goes wrong, they team up with Azazel and kidnap a bunch of kids. Crowley decides "fuck that guy" and starts building an army. Then some stuff. Lewis' (me) daughter is kidnapped by Azazel - this is a totally unimportant plot detail, by the way, Totally. Everyone goes to Atlantis, an ancient city full of Fae War-era weapons and meet Zacheriah, a crazy rogue angel possessed by Leviathan, the most Eldritch-y Abomination in town and king of the dragons, which are basically super-Fae. James kills him and everyone goes home. More stuff. The Fae capture the entire city of Moscow, use King Arthur to get Excalibur, and then try to send the PC's to get the Holy Grail from a battle in the Fae War. Somehow, we ended up with both. More stuff. Now we're invading Hell with the help of the ISSR, which is basically SHIELD.

Way too short, you underachiever!

I'll have a more detailed version up later.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

I think it's absolutely hilarious that D and Daisuke are trying so hard to figure out the secrets of making gods on their own, when the box they were just given blatantly gives detailed instructions. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Arc 2 -

Way too short, you underachiever!

I'll have a more detailed version up later.

There are a billion subplots that interact and wrap together in the most insane ways.

It's actually really cool, but impossible to explain.

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Ende wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Productive. This is even more interesting than soap operas.

Even though the story is thoroughly ridiculous, I like it.

Basically, Elfen High is a story that doesn't take itself seriously at all and yet takes itself seriously, even though that contradicts itself.

It's fun, and I suppose the other players aren't that horrible.

You suppose? I was going to say what were you, Ende, but you're Ende, so there really is no new low. :P

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Then in Arc 2 we kill every single person in Moscow, destroy Atlantis, go back in time to kill nearly every Egyptian God, get Ivy to nearly commit suicide and Eastwood is President.

Again? I thought they were all destroyed!
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Aleister Crowley is, well, exactly who you think he is, except his religions were a con. He is now headmaster of Elfen High, and is the most powerful human wizard alive. Kind of a massive dick. He's...you'll have to read Crowley to understand him. He's kind of a difficult to describe character. And by that, I mean, really, he's kind of a dick, but he's funny.

Loki is fucking Loki. Lead an army of demons into Elfen High on the behest of the True Fae, tried to steal the Norse equivalent of Excalibur, and killed Allan. Was defeated by the students and imprisoned in Asgard. NPC.

The Fae are Eldritch Abominations who fought a massive war against the gods long ago and were imprisoned elsewhere. They seem to be the masters of Loki, as well as his bosses, Morgan le Fey and Azazel. NPC's.

Lewis Jameson is a dumbfuck hick from the 1790's. Is much smarter than he acts, and once served as the school's math teacher. Quit at the end of the arc because Crowley is a massive dick. He then came back two years later. Lewis is...well, really damn hard to describe. I want Nat to write this, because I can't do it properly.

Ivy Green is a girl who controls plants (ha ha ha ha get it), because I am terrible at subtlety. Was killed by Loki's army and spent two years in Heavensgate, teaching the angels about humans. Came back as a more interesting character with alien morals and a hatred of demons. A little bit mentally unstable. And, by a little bit, I mean, "quite a bit". Married to Calliel (an angel), pregnant with his child (though they never banged, and I'm still waiting for Night to make that part make sense). She's been, let's see, murdered, bisected by a lightning bolt, had multiple mental breakdowns over the course of the RP, tried to commit suicide, was shot by bullets, been tortured, forced to murder a girl, and...you might get the picture.

Pierre Steinmann was the best character in this entire RP. Everybody loved him, and especially Lewis. He was obviously the best. (Obviously.) Also, he died by having his neck broken by Lewis.

Lazrian HasNoLastName is an idiot savant demonic soldier who attends the school because fuck you. Treated Pierre like a sidekick. Breaks... fucking everything. Unluckily, the player quit, and now he's the janitor (and an NPC).

Damien Seward was a monster-hunting bad-ass rich brat who's also a major asshole. Motivated by greed and deep emotional trauma resulting from his father's death, because he's basically a mix of Batman and Van Helsing. Friends with Crowley. There was this great story-sub-plot about his half-brother, but I really don't want to summarize it, and, besides, he's dead now. Ganesh (Indian god of wisdom (note: he's not that wise) sent him into the Fae's camp in Ancient Egypt (don't ask) as a spy, he became Morgan le Fae's champion (mind-control), James shot him in the face with an exploding crossbow bolt.

James Callahan was an awkward kid with a tendency to promote himself to leader. Liked to think things through, due to being physically weak and incapable of using his powers. Dated Jade for a bit, before leaving the school, because Crowley is a dick (actually, Loki hijacked his brain and used him as a pawn). Has since become a stoic mercenary who's really fucked up in the head. No, seriously. He's fucked up. Also really kind of annoying, but he developed a split personality who isn't quite as annoying.

Jade Gates was a pretty normal girl who could create force fields. Into Lovecraft to a worrying degree. Dated James for a bit, became a hostile emotional wreck after he left. Teaches self-defense and may have a thing with Nylara. She ended up dying. (exploded, due to a semi power-misfunction (it was sort of on purpose, but it backfired) and took the demon lord Beezelbub with her).

Minh is the glue that holds them all together. Only sane man and nice guy with a troubled past. Half-orc, quarter-Japanese, quarter-Russian. Biology teacher, can regenerate body parts. Friends with everybody, but especially Lewis. Everybody loves him. Loyal to Crowley to a fault. Nightkill.

Anton Crowley is related to Crowley. But not Crowley, I mean, he's related to dead-Crowley, because Crowley isn't actually the historical Crowley (just an admirer wizard who took his name). He's actually a genuinely nice character, which, judging by Ivy and Jade (other nice characters), means that he's going to have something awful happen to him.

Izanagi Hachisomething? does not give a shit. No, seriously. He's the school therapist. Doesn't do a whole lot, but he's cool.

I'm missing Edliam, Kane, Daisuke, and D, but I don't feel like writing up things for them, so I'll do it later.
Last edited by Ende on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Basically, Indi, there are a bunch of subplots that wrap around each other in intricate and confusing ways, some of which make sense, some of which don't, and they all tie into the main story in various ways.

I might actually try mapping them all at one point, but it's like trying to map the school itself: only possible if you're Polarbeard.

Oh, wait, you wouldn't get that reference. Ah, you'll pick it up soon enough.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Ende wrote:Aleister Crowley is, well, exactly who you think he is, except his religions were a con. He is now headmaster of Elfen High, and is the most powerful human wizard alive. Kind of a massive dick. He's...you'll have to read Crowley to understand him. He's kind of a difficult to describe character. And by that, I mean, really, he's kind of a dick, but he's funny.

Loki is fucking Loki. Lead an army of demons into Elfen High on the behest of the True Fae, tried to steal the Norse equivalent of Excalibur, and killed Allan. Was defeated by the students and imprisoned in Asgard. NPC.

The Fae are Eldritch Abominations who fought a massive war against the gods long ago and were imprisoned elsewhere. They seem to be the masters of Loki, as well as his bosses, Morgan le Fey and Azazel. NPC's.

Lewis Jameson is a dumbfuck hick from the 1790's. Is much smarter than he acts, and once served as the school's math teacher. Quit at the end of the arc because Crowley is a massive dick. He then came back two years later. Lewis is...well, really damn hard to describe. I want Nat to write this, because I can't do it properly.

Ivy Green is a girl who controls plants (ha ha ha ha get it), because I am terrible at subtlety. Was killed by Loki's army and spent two years in Heavensgate, teaching the angels about humans. Came back as a more interesting character with alien morals and a hatred of demons. A little bit mentally unstable. And, by a little bit, I mean, "quite a bit". Married to Calliel (an angel), pregnant with his child (though they never banged, and I'm still waiting for Night to make that part make sense). She's been, let's see, murdered, bisected by a lightning bolt, had multiple mental breakdowns over the course of the RP, tried to commit suicide, was shot by bullets, been tortured, forced to murder a girl, and...you might get the picture.

Pierre Steinmann was the best character in this entire RP. Everybody loved him, and especially Lewis. He was obviously the best. (Obviously.) Also, he died by having his neck broken by Lewis.

Lazrian HasNoLastName is an idiot savant demonic soldier who attends the school because fuck you. Treated Pierre like a sidekick. Breaks... fucking everything. Unluckily, the player quit, and now he's the janitor (and an NPC).

Damien Seward was a monster-hunting bad-ass rich brat who's also a major asshole. Motivated by greed and deep emotional trauma resulting from his father's death, because he's basically a mix of Batman and Van Helsing. Friends with Crowley. There was this great story-sub-plot about his half-brother, but I really don't want to summarize it, and, besides, he's dead now. Ganesh (Indian god of wisdom (note: he's not that wise) sent him into the Fae's camp in Ancient Egypt (don't ask) as a spy, he became Morgan le Fae's champion (mind-control), James shot him in the face with an exploding crossbow bolt.

James Callahan was an awkward kid with a tendency to promote himself to leader. Liked to think things through, due to being physically weak and incapable of using his powers. Dated Jade for a bit, before leaving the school, because Crowley is a dick (actually, Loki hijacked his brain and used him as a pawn). Has since become a stoic mercenary who's really fucked up in the head. No, seriously. He's fucked up. Also really kind of annoying, but he developed a split personality who isn't quite as annoying.

Jade Gates was a pretty normal girl who could create force fields. Into Lovecraft to a worrying degree. Dated James for a bit, became a hostile emotional wreck after he left. Teaches self-defense and may have a thing with Nylara. She ended up dying. (exploded, due to a semi power-misfunction (it was sort of on purpose, but it backfired) and took the demon lord Beezelbub with her).

Minh is the glue that holds them all together. Only sane man and nice guy with a troubled past. Half-orc, quarter-Japanese, quarter-Russian. Biology teacher, can regenerate body parts. Friends with everybody, but especially Lewis. Everybody loves him. Loyal to Crowley to a fault. Nightkill.

Anton Crowley is related to Crowley. But not Crowley, I mean, he's related to dead-Crowley, because Crowley isn't actually the historical Crowley (just an admirer wizard who took his name). He's actually a genuinely nice character, which, judging by Ivy and Jade (other nice characters), means that he's going to have something awful happen to him.

Izanagi Hachisomething? does not give a shit. No, seriously. He's the school therapist. Doesn't do a whole lot, but he's cool.

I'm missing Edliam, Kane, Daisuke, and D, but I don't feel like writing up things for them, so I'll do it later.

Loki didn't hijack James.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Ende wrote:Basically, Indi, there are a bunch of subplots that wrap around each other in intricate and confusing ways, some of which make sense, some of which don't, and they all tie into the main story in various ways.

I might actually try mapping them all at one point, but it's like trying to map the school itself: only possible if you're Polarbeard.

So a soap opera but in text. Makes sense. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Ende wrote:Basically, Indi, there are a bunch of subplots that wrap around each other in intricate and confusing ways, some of which make sense, some of which don't, and they all tie into the main story in various ways.

So a soap opera but in text. Makes sense. :P

Yes.

Also, you might want to be familiar with a few of the characters, but, on the other hand, almost half of the ones on the list are dead now (I think we have a PC death rate of, what, 60+%?), so perhaps not.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Also, Night, I applaud you on your excellent taste in newcomers.

See that compliment, Indi? That's the only one you're going to get. Enjoy it. :p
Last edited by Ende on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Ende wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:So a soap opera but in text. Makes sense. :P

Yes.

Also, you might want to be familiar with a few of the characters, but, on the other hand, almost half of the ones on the list are dead now (I think we have a PC death rate of, what, 60+%?), so perhaps not.

Yeah, the characters that I'll need to know I won't know until this current arc ends so that I can enter as a new student.

Ende wrote:Also, Night, I applaud you on your decent taste in newcomers.

See that compliment, Indi? That's the only one you're going to get. Enjoy it. :p

I see it, and I'll bronze that comment for eternity. Is that good enough? :P

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Ende wrote:Aleister Crowley is, well, exactly who you think he is, except his religions were a con. He is now headmaster of Elfen High, and is the most powerful human wizard alive. Kind of a massive dick. He's...you'll have to read Crowley to understand him. He's kind of a difficult to describe character. And by that, I mean, really, he's kind of a dick, but he's funny.

I'll do it.

Edward is a British dude with an AI in his brain. He's, like, a supersoldier or something. Got split into two different people - "Reddy" (a homicidal ass) and William (sort of a jack-ass, but still a good guy) somehow (no one understands it). He's back together again and calls himself Edliam.

Kane is Edliam's new love interest. She's new. Hard to say much about her yet.

Daisuke is Minh's crippled son who he abandoned. They don't have a good relationship, but Minh feels bad about that. He's basically Tony Stark without all of the Robert Downey Jr. Currently working on studying the genetics of the gods.

D is Lewis' son. You see, before he was born, his mother was killed when she was a few months pregnant with him. They both ended up in Hell, but D was a fetus and surrounded by demon's so he... didn't have a fun time. Lewis sold his soul to Set (think the Silents and Bane put together) to get him back, so now he's a six-month-old genius with the mind of Daisuke and the body of an eight-year-old. He found Thor's DNA in Crowley's computer system, so now they're working together on the project.

Goodbye.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm not up there D:

Then again I expected as muh. :P
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I'm not up there D:

Don't worry, my Sari-chan isn't up there, either. Of course, she hasn't been relevant since Atlantis, and she never will be again, so it's understandable. :p

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

You could explain your character for me, since you'd probably be the most familiar with said character. *nod*

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Ciel and Celes are clones of the original Ciel, who was copied by the Fae for some reason. Have music-based powers. Ciel is the Blue Oni, Celes the Red. They're in a lesbian relationship with each other.

Alastor is a demon warlord and Azazel's rival. Helping Elfen High because fuck that guy.

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh, sorry about that.

I knew I was missing somebody else, but I couldn't place who it was.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

You could explain your character for me, since you'd probably be the most familiar with said character. *nod*

Yes but I'm lazy. I might just explain them in detail later but for now, Nat has it mostly right, except Celes is a clone of Ciel, rather than the two being clones of an original (Ciel is the original).
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:You could explain your character for me, since you'd probably be the most familiar with said character. *nod*

Yes but I'm lazy. I might just explain them in detail later but for now, Nat has it mostly right, except Celes is a clone of Ciel, rather than the two being clones of an original (Ciel is the original).

And the two of them have a lesbian relationship just because. *nod*

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Yes but I'm lazy. I might just explain them in detail later but for now, Nat has it mostly right, except Celes is a clone of Ciel, rather than the two being clones of an original (Ciel is the original).

Well this is Elfen High, so...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Yes but I'm lazy. I might just explain them in detail later but for now, Nat has it mostly right, except Celes is a clone of Ciel, rather than the two being clones of an original (Ciel is the original).

This RP has had a lot of lesbians. I'm the one who started the trend. :p

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:And the two of them have a lesbian relationship just because. *nod*

Well this is Elfen High, so...

It's a high school. Same shit, except extra powers and we're okay with kinky stuff. It's all good. *nod*

Olthar wrote:This RP has had a lot of lesbians. I'm the one who started the trend. :p

Oh? Maybe the supernatural population's more open to the LGBT community... or maybe they just happen to like the same sex. *shrug*

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Well this is Elfen High, so...

It's a high school. Same shit, except extra powers and we're okay with kinky stuff. It's all good. *nod*

Olthar wrote:This RP has had a lot of lesbians. I'm the one who started the trend. :p

Oh? Maybe the supernatural population's more open to the LGBT community... or maybe they just happen to like the same sex. *shrug*

Yep.

And I think it's actually that people like to watch. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse