NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdoms and Colonies - Age of Enlightenment [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 am

Landenburg wrote:Oh joy, you all want to play with the godmodding OP who happens to have 3x your population. Yay, fun!

You will also find I "happen" to have been one of the only people who took part in all 3 RPs, have without a doubt done at least 2 or 3 times more posts than anyone else, and can actually RP far better than yourself. Now unless I am mistaken you are banned. And lencil, new RPwill be up soon

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 am

Nova Imperius wrote:
Landenburg wrote:Oh joy, you all want to play with the godmodding OP who happens to have 3x your population. Yay, fun!

You will also find I "happen" to have been one of the only people who took part in all 3 RPs, have without a doubt done at least 2 or 3 times more posts than anyone else, and can actually RP far better than yourself. Now unless I am mistaken you are banned. And lencil, new RPwill be up soon

Actually, I have improved my skills and saying otherwise is incorrect. Just because you played in all three doesn't mean you get 3x the population of everyone else.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse