NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdoms and Colonies - Age of Enlightenment [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Kherkov wrote:
Crolacia wrote:Hi guys, could I sign up with a totally new country or do I have to choose Norden 'cause it's only one available?

Hey Crolacia :) Remember me from Survivor International?

Anyway, some people have gone inactive, so it's not just Norden. Alternitavely, pick one of the white areas from the first map here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=204197 , and Nova might let you in.

Why yes, yes I do :)

Okay, thank you very much. :hug:

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Crolacia wrote:Hi guys, could I sign up with a totally new country or do I have to choose Norden 'cause it's only one available?

Preferably Norden tbh. The South American nation also is up for grabs i suppose

Kherkov
Senator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Crolacia wrote:
Kherkov wrote:
Hey Crolacia :) Remember me from Survivor International?

Anyway, some people have gone inactive, so it's not just Norden. Alternitavely, pick one of the white areas from the first map here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=204197 , and Nova might let you in.

Why yes, yes I do :)

Okay, thank you very much. :hug:

:hug:
+ England expects that every man will do his duty +

Co-Founder of the RP Region The Commonwealth Society
Regional Factbook | Join our Discord | Kherkov Factbook
Nation is RP - not equal to RL views

Forward Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Forward Islands » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Forward Islands wrote:Nation Name:The Kingdom of Spaniata
Capital City:Argopolis
Nation Leader:President of Spaniata
Form of Rule:Democracy
Population:70 million
Military Population (no more than 5% in times of peace. Percentage will effect economy):2%
Basic History of Nation:We are basically a former spanish colony
Basic Summery of Current Situation:The President have cast a new wave of explorers to discover Terra Australis, a mithical continent, but instead he found the other nation. Seeing that he couldn´t fight against them, he tried to ally with them with trade and diplomacy. Also we are trying some experimental naval tech.
Basic Plans for RP: We will try to trade and have diplomatic relationship with other nations. With the money we´ll spread our dominion to some islands of the Pacific and invest in naval tech. We are also thinking in south america

do u have any RP experience??

Well, If they ask me that in every RP thread I won´t get any expirienece!
In case that you go GTFO, could you tell me any thread that accepts n00bs like me?

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Well I'd really like to sign up but I don't want to write a big history of the nationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Forward Islands wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:do u have any RP experience??

Well, If they ask me that in every RP thread I won´t get any expirienece!
In case that you go GTFO, could you tell me any thread that accepts n00bs like me?

well this particular RP is in its 3rd chapter and is made up of very experienced RPers im sure everyone will agree. Perhaps go for a new, simpler RP such as an island take-over one to start off with.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Crolacia wrote:Well I'd really like to sign up but I don't want to write a big history of the nationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D

If u go for norden just copy and paste the old one.... but its almost impossible to find :D if i was u just do some basic stuff and say its mainly a tree based economy, Is the equivilent to the 2nd viking empire, very traditional, mainly rural. id say population would be around 45 million

Crolacia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Norden
Capital City: Oslo
Nation Leader: King Haakon III
Form of Rule: Monarchy (but with civil right such as freedom of press and expression etc.)
Population: 38,843,025
Military Population (no more than 5% in times of peace. Percentage will effect economy): 1,52% or 592,811 soldiers
Basic History of Nation: Formerly a big empire, now a kingdom with a new young king. (It says basic :p )
Basic Summery of Current Situation: Growing economy, small army.
Basic Plans for RP: Make economical prosperity in the country, reform educational system, get into the CEA.

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Is this list correct? I've based it off of who hasn't posted in the new thread yet, and who didn't post much in the last thread.

Blue - Kingdom of Francia OPEN
Grey - Empire of Norden OPEN
Red - Kingdom of Anhk-Durnik - 7.8 million troops (Nova Imperius)
Light Green - Sicilian Empire - 6.5 million troops (Acroticus)
Yellow - The Kingdom of Espaniata OPEN
Orange - The Tsardom of Fortograd - 0.5 million troops (Ublia)
Green - Mideonan Empire OPEN
Brown - Gregantine Sultanate - 3.5 million troops (United Federation of the World)
Light Blue - Kingdom of Dambria - 0.015 million troops (Britcan)
Burgandy - Ming Song-Shotan Dynasty - 3 million troops (Mishmahig)
Dark Pink - Kingdom of Australia - 6 million troops (Lenciland)
Light Pink - The Kingdom of Madagascar - 3.25 million troops (St Lucoa)
Black - The Zulu Empire OPEN
Purple - Empire of Japan - 6.875 million troops (Kherkov)
Gold - The Mayan Empire OPEN
Light Purple - South American Nation OPEN

I've updated militaries too, mostly.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Crolacia wrote:Nation Name: The Kingdom of Norden
Capital City: Oslo
Nation Leader: King Haakon III
Form of Rule: Monarchy (but with civil right such as freedom of press and expression etc.)
Population: 38,843,025
Military Population (no more than 5% in times of peace. Percentage will effect economy): 1,52% or 592,811 soldiers
Basic History of Nation: Formerly a big empire, now a kingdom with a new young king. (It says basic :p )
Basic Summery of Current Situation: Growing economy, small army.
Basic Plans for RP: Make economical prosperity in the country, reform educational system, get into the CEA.

ACCEPTED!!!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Kherkov wrote:Is this list correct? I've based it off of who hasn't posted in the new thread yet, and who didn't post much in the last thread.

Brown - Gregantine Sultanate - 3.5 million troops (United Federation of the World)

i believe so. but mideonan empire is uncertain as i still need to ask halleon and obviously Norden is now filled

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Kherkov wrote:Is this list correct? I've based it off of who hasn't posted in the new thread yet, and who didn't post much in the last thread.

i believe so. but mideonan empire is uncertain as i still need to ask halleon and obviously Norden is now filled

Of course. When will the IC be up?

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Kherkov wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:i believe so. but mideonan empire is uncertain as i still need to ask halleon and obviously Norden is now filled

tomorrow probably. would like to get everyone in first
Last edited by Nova Imperius on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Kherkov wrote:

tomorrow probably. would like to get everyone in first

Ok, well, I'm going away tommorow, will be back around 4 GMT Sunday.
May or may not have wi-fi. Most likely not, and probably no IC posts, just checking of the OOC and posting if necessary.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Kherkov wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:tomorrow probably. would like to get everyone in first

Ok, well, I'm going away tommorow, will be back around 4 GMT Sunday.
May or may not have wi-fi. Most likely not, and probably no IC posts, just checking of the OOC and posting if necessary.

thats fine. ill aim for a saterday start up

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Kherkov wrote:> 5% of 90 million: 4.5 million.

> I think blimps only arrived in the 1910s.

Thanks for spotting. Thoses involved with the above fix. everyone accepted

Oops sorry I'll fix that immiediatly along with the Imperial portrait.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Ublia wrote:APP

Nation Name: Tsardom of Fortograd
Capital City: Astrakhan
Nation Leader: Tsar Cyril I Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch
Form of Rule: Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 90 million+
Military Population (no more than 5% in times of peace. Percentage will effect economy): 4.5 million regulars (plus a large reserve).
Basic History of Nation: Since 1829 the Empire of Fortograd has once more emerged a leading power in the world. A vast Eurasian state made up of many peoples and religions it has come a long way since the reign of the restored Tsardom under Tsar Nikolai III Rovachov the Restorer (r.1828-1847).Under his reign the Empire quickly expanded. With Moscow firmly restored thanks to his negotiations with Anhk-Durnik and entry into the CEA. As well under him we’d achieved our first colony the Viceroyalty of Patagonia in South America a further boast to the monarchy.

Applauded by all his far reaching polices have led to the beginnings of socialized medicine in the empire a rebuilt road system and the introduction of educational/social reforms. Upon his death in 1847 after nineteen years on the throne at the age of 69 his son Dmitry V (r.1847-1849) followed him onto the throne. Like his father he was interested in Imperial and colonial expansion however he was staunchly anti-reform and soon attempted to abolish the Imperial Council and instead replace it with a diet of his own cronies.

This however was stopped by the ill-fated Summer Movement when in 1848 a group of liberal officers attempted to overthrow the Tsar and replace him with his nephew the liberal Grand Duke Nikolai Rovachov. The coup was a brief one which ended with the Golden Guard defeating the uprising and the death of the conspirators save the grand Duke whom was exiled to the colonies. However soon after the unpopular Tsar was murdered by a bomb during a military parade along with his heir and only son Tsarevitch Grigori.

Their deaths sparked a burning question of succession and soon the exiled Grand Duke swooped in as he was recalled by the ‘Iron Baron’ Prime Minister Baron Conrad von Uble-Hublevitch whom had held the position since 1829. The Grand Duke was soon married to the Barons granddaughter Victoria whom would dominate her husband’s reign as the chief proponent for her father’s policies until his death in office in 1851. With the Barons death his successors proved mere shadows of his glory. Nikolai IV meanwhile appointed numerous liberals to the ranks of his cabinet. As well he as a naval enthusiast attempted to become the new naval superpower despite Fortograds landlocked borders save the Black Sea port of Rostov-na-Donau.

The Tsar frivolously commissioned ship after ship creating a rather large naval force which drained the defense budget. On the brink of bankruptcy the unthinkable, the Tsar died supposedly of tuberculosis. With his death and his four children all underage his wife Tsarina Victoria rules not as Regent but Tsar with the backing of her lover the head of the army War Minister Field Marshal Vladimir Semenov. Under her the Empire trimmed the fat starting with the navy.

Victoria I the Great (r.1851-1876) was she would become known was a cultured woman’s who focused on maintaining a very militarist state and was herself known to have a uniform. She supported further expeditions into eastern Russia by the Empire and was able to subjugate numerous tribes. Victoria also formally changed the Imperial name after selecting suitable brides from amongst her family the House of Uble-Hublevitch for Rovachov Princes, to Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch.

She also was renowned for her lovers of which she had many after her husband’s death. They included Marshal Semenov whom was followed by Prince Igor Lepyev her Foreign and Colonial Minister whom helped in the grand expansion of Fortograds South American possessions. She even was rumored to have held carnal relations with her half-brother Prince Frederick von Uble-Hublevitch the man whom was appointed lucrative post of Head of the Assembly of Houses (A gathering of the heads of the nation’s noble families). Another rumor includes her in the arms of the Uzbek Emir Hamid al-Qaesh the head of her Turkic bodyguards.
Under however the Empire prospered and the economy flourished. She would also be known for her cultural achievements especially at the Imperial capital which she commissioned seven new palaces the so called Temple of Apollo Museum to House Fortogradian archeological finds based on the Parthenon of ancient Greece. Asides this she built St. Helena Basilica and the stunning Zolotoy dom Palace or Golden House styled on Versailles.

By the end of her reign the nation had an enormous army and navy, a filled treasury and some of the finest cultural achievements in Europe. When she did die in 1876 the crown swiftly passed to her son the ultra-conservative Tsar Nikolai V (r.1876-1878) whom was a paranoid despot. His condition never stabilised and while he and his megalomania was confined to the Zolotoy dom Palace were he played soldier his studious brother Cyril ruled as Regent. Eventually it was decided the crown would be forfeited to Cyril whom kept the empire on a stable course despite its ruler’s insanity.
Nikolai soon retired to a palace on the Caspian Sea and the liberal and scholarly Cyril I was crowned Tsar and Autocrat. Cyril himself has since followed his mother’s course however he is an imperialist minded individual whom hopes to further increase Fortograds ever rising prestige in the world.

Basic Summery of Current Situation: Empire is in a time of utter prosperity. The people are content and the empire now holds stretches over Eurasia and South America. As well the new Tsar is beloved by all.

Basic Plans for RP: Expand colonially in South America. As well investigate the possibility to purchase colonies in Africa or establish new ones in India. The Tsardom of Fortograd remains ever loyal to the CEA and its old ally Anhk-Durnik.

(Image)Tsar and Autocrat Cyril I Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch of Fortograd

Done everything has been fixed.
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Ublia wrote:
Ublia wrote:APP

Nation Name: Tsardom of Fortograd
Capital City: Astrakhan
Nation Leader: Tsar Cyril I Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch
Form of Rule: Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 90 million+
Military Population (no more than 5% in times of peace. Percentage will effect economy): 4.5 million regulars (plus a large reserve).
Basic History of Nation: Since 1829 the Empire of Fortograd has once more emerged a leading power in the world. A vast Eurasian state made up of many peoples and religions it has come a long way since the reign of the restored Tsardom under Tsar Nikolai III Rovachov the Restorer (r.1828-1847).Under his reign the Empire quickly expanded. With Moscow firmly restored thanks to his negotiations with Anhk-Durnik and entry into the CEA. As well under him we’d achieved our first colony the Viceroyalty of Patagonia in South America a further boast to the monarchy.

Applauded by all his far reaching polices have led to the beginnings of socialized medicine in the empire a rebuilt road system and the introduction of educational/social reforms. Upon his death in 1847 after nineteen years on the throne at the age of 69 his son Dmitry V (r.1847-1849) followed him onto the throne. Like his father he was interested in Imperial and colonial expansion however he was staunchly anti-reform and soon attempted to abolish the Imperial Council and instead replace it with a diet of his own cronies.

This however was stopped by the ill-fated Summer Movement when in 1848 a group of liberal officers attempted to overthrow the Tsar and replace him with his nephew the liberal Grand Duke Nikolai Rovachov. The coup was a brief one which ended with the Golden Guard defeating the uprising and the death of the conspirators save the grand Duke whom was exiled to the colonies. However soon after the unpopular Tsar was murdered by a bomb during a military parade along with his heir and only son Tsarevitch Grigori.

Their deaths sparked a burning question of succession and soon the exiled Grand Duke swooped in as he was recalled by the ‘Iron Baron’ Prime Minister Baron Conrad von Uble-Hublevitch whom had held the position since 1829. The Grand Duke was soon married to the Barons granddaughter Victoria whom would dominate her husband’s reign as the chief proponent for her father’s policies until his death in office in 1851. With the Barons death his successors proved mere shadows of his glory. Nikolai IV meanwhile appointed numerous liberals to the ranks of his cabinet. As well he as a naval enthusiast attempted to become the new naval superpower despite Fortograds landlocked borders save the Black Sea port of Rostov-na-Donau.

The Tsar frivolously commissioned ship after ship creating a rather large naval force which drained the defense budget. On the brink of bankruptcy the unthinkable, the Tsar died supposedly of tuberculosis. With his death and his four children all underage his wife Tsarina Victoria rules not as Regent but Tsar with the backing of her lover the head of the army War Minister Field Marshal Vladimir Semenov. Under her the Empire trimmed the fat starting with the navy.

Victoria I the Great (r.1851-1876) was she would become known was a cultured woman’s who focused on maintaining a very militarist state and was herself known to have a uniform. She supported further expeditions into eastern Russia by the Empire and was able to subjugate numerous tribes. Victoria also formally changed the Imperial name after selecting suitable brides from amongst her family the House of Uble-Hublevitch for Rovachov Princes, to Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch.

She also was renowned for her lovers of which she had many after her husband’s death. They included Marshal Semenov whom was followed by Prince Igor Lepyev her Foreign and Colonial Minister whom helped in the grand expansion of Fortograds South American possessions. She even was rumored to have held carnal relations with her half-brother Prince Frederick von Uble-Hublevitch the man whom was appointed lucrative post of Head of the Assembly of Houses (A gathering of the heads of the nation’s noble families). Another rumor includes her in the arms of the Uzbek Emir Hamid al-Qaesh the head of her Turkic bodyguards.
Under however the Empire prospered and the economy flourished. She would also be known for her cultural achievements especially at the Imperial capital which she commissioned seven new palaces the so called Temple of Apollo Museum to House Fortogradian archeological finds based on the Parthenon of ancient Greece. Asides this she built St. Helena Basilica and the stunning Zolotoy dom Palace or Golden House styled on Versailles.

By the end of her reign the nation had an enormous army and navy, a filled treasury and some of the finest cultural achievements in Europe. When she did die in 1876 the crown swiftly passed to her son the ultra-conservative Tsar Nikolai V (r.1876-1878) whom was a paranoid despot. His condition never stabilised and while he and his megalomania was confined to the Zolotoy dom Palace were he played soldier his studious brother Cyril ruled as Regent. Eventually it was decided the crown would be forfeited to Cyril whom kept the empire on a stable course despite its ruler’s insanity.
Nikolai soon retired to a palace on the Caspian Sea and the liberal and scholarly Cyril I was crowned Tsar and Autocrat. Cyril himself has since followed his mother’s course however he is an imperialist minded individual whom hopes to further increase Fortograds ever rising prestige in the world.

Basic Summery of Current Situation: Empire is in a time of utter prosperity. The people are content and the empire now holds stretches over Eurasia and South America. As well the new Tsar is beloved by all.

Basic Plans for RP: Expand colonially in South America. As well investigate the possibility to purchase colonies in Africa or establish new ones in India. The Tsardom of Fortograd remains ever loyal to the CEA and its old ally Anhk-Durnik.

(Image)Tsar and Autocrat Cyril I Rovachov-Uble-Hublevitch of Fortograd

Done everything has been fixed.

Accepted :D

United Federation of the World
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I stand undecided on the JAL issue. I will not join the European alliance either. Until I am swayed.

PS: I like land and money and armies! :twisted:

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

United Federation of the World wrote:I stand undecided on the JAL issue. I will not join the European alliance either. Until I am swayed.

The JAL offers the virtue and support of your fellow countries. See for yourself the prosperity that has so enriched the Chinese, Japanese and Australian Empires.

The CEA, on the other hand, offers fear and whispered threats. Think, O mighty Sultan, what will happen if they decide that they need your lands to "protect themselves"? Look to Gibraltar, my friend, for the answer.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Mishmahig wrote:
United Federation of the World wrote:I stand undecided on the JAL issue. I will not join the European alliance either. Until I am swayed.

The JAL offers the virtue and support of your fellow countries. See for yourself the prosperity that has so enriched the Chinese, Japanese and Australian Empires.

The CEA, on the other hand, offers fear and whispered threats. Think, O mighty Sultan, what will happen if they decide that they need your lands to "protect themselves"? Look to Gibraltar, my friend, for the answer.

Propoganda!!! Dont you see that its basicly rich colonial world (west) vs the poorer, rural world (east). Which would u rather be part of?? Also if espaniata was part of the CEA we would have had no war as the area was already under trusted allies but it was as good as white land and the gates were open. They are closed now :D. Oh yes you are actually far closer to us aswell UFW. and we have trade and land agreements in place already. JAL cares for Asia and Asia only. They help themselves to every other continent yet if a foot is set on Asia all hell breaks loose.

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Kherkov wrote:> 5% of 90 million: 4.5 million.

> I think blimps only arrived in the 1910s.

Actually the first blimp appeared in 1895 and ballons have been around even longer. Because we are all so technologically advanced I think 15 years earlier isn't to bad but I will fix it anyway
Last edited by Lenciland on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:

Propoganda!!! Dont you see that its basicly rich colonial world (west) vs the poorer, rural world (east). Which would u rather be part of?? Also if espaniata was part of the CEA we would have had no war as the area was already under trusted allies but it was as good as white land and the gates were open. They are closed now :D. Oh yes you are actually far closer to us aswell UFW. and we have trade and land agreements in place already. JAL cares for Asia and Asia only. They help themselves to every other continent yet if a foot is set on Asia all hell breaks loose.

Real propaganda. I am proof that the JAL cares for it's own. If I had joined the CEA I would be bickering with the others. You may be rich but you are falling into the same pitfall as other nations such as the US and England. Who makes everything for them China and the Asian nations. Australia provides raw resources for Asia. You see in 5-20 years Asia will be richer than the US and England
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Are there any nations open still or am I late?
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

United Federation of the World
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of the World » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I think I know the answer but why can't I be trading and friendly with both?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse