NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:18 pm

*After several hours of walking around, Thriller came up to Lidev's house. He walked up to the door and knocked*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev gestured to Torii. "Bran, this is Torii. Torii, this is Bran. Torii is my girlfriend. I'm surprised you didn't catch it the first time I said it." She said nonchalantly.

Bran nodded, apparently having no problem with it.

"Sup Torii." Bran greeted. "You two seem really nice together." He smiled.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"No shes not a titan, but her children are and the children of titans are gods and so on. You know Cronus, Rhea,Phobe... "

"i know." He says.

She sighs
"But are you?"
OOC: dinner be right back
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"i know." He says.

She sighs
"But are you?"

"I'm not." He says.

(ooc: m'kay.)
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 pm

"Sup, bro." Torii said casually.

Katya was frowning, still put off by the revalation of her sister's sexual preference.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta noticed that he wasn't following, she hid in a bush more along the new guy's sight. She revealed her head and tail and let out a call. She ducked back into cover once he saw her.

Klanov froze dead in his tracks. "Shit." He said in a hushed tone. He faced as he always had been while looking at the bush slightly. Slowly, he took the OBR from off his shoulder, took out the magazine, grabbed his 'Black Hills Hard Hitters' black mag, clacked it twice against the side of the gun, loaded it, and then pulled the bolt back, all without letting his gaze stray from the bush.

"Seeing the gun armed, Gretta proceeded with caution. She shook the bush with her tail and his a bit deeper in the jungle, but she still had him in her sights. She waited for him to come closer.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 pm

"Thanks Bran. I- Oh damn it! Now who?" Lidev said as she got up. She once again leaned in to the door. "Who is it~?" She called.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Thanks Bran. I- Oh damn it! Now who?" Lidev said as she got up. She once again leaned in to the door. "Who is it~?" She called.

"You're favorite Immortal Emperor Thriller." *he replied*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 pm

I'd managed to throw together a set of clothing out of some palm fronds I'd collected. Now that had taken a long time - thank the boss-man for giving me the power to stop time! - but it still showed quite a bit.

OK, so it was just a miniskirt and a sports bra. And even that took hours!

I slid off the rock and waded through back to shore. Walking through water that's supposed to be flowing is quite something. It feels like strolling through down feathers that shift around you like actual liquid does.

I let my eyes turn gray again, and the tide started rushing again. Time for a change of scenery - I needed to get back to work. Last I'd seen Laika was in the jungle, so I headed that way.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I'd managed to throw together a set of clothing out of some palm fronds I'd collected. Now that had taken a long time - thank the boss-man for giving me the power to stop time! - but it still showed quite a bit.

OK, so it was just a miniskirt and a sports bra. And even that took hours!

I slid off the rock and waded through back to shore. Walking through water that's supposed to be flowing is quite something. It feels like strolling through down feathers that shift around you like actual liquid does.

I let my eyes turn gray again, and the tide started rushing again. Time for a change of scenery - I needed to get back to work. Last I'd seen Laika was in the jungle, so I headed that way.

Rylli swam by in Mer form before Dora left, brushing her feet with her tail.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Klanov froze dead in his tracks. "Shit." He said in a hushed tone. He faced as he always had been while looking at the bush slightly. Slowly, he took the OBR from off his shoulder, took out the magazine, grabbed his 'Black Hills Hard Hitters' black mag, clacked it twice against the side of the gun, loaded it, and then pulled the bolt back, all without letting his gaze stray from the bush.

Seeing the gun armed, Gretta proceeded with caution. She shook the bush with her tail and his a bit deeper in the jungle, but she still had him in her sights. She waited for him to come closer.

Klanov eyed the bush suspiciously. This seemed like a trap, but something was a bit off, and from the vibes that he was getting and the sudden background music playing around him, he was getting a very bad feeling. He slowly turned to the bush and aimed his rifle at it. It was only semi-automatic, but he had a Sig Sauer P226 and a trench knife and tomahawk on him so he felt pretty confident. He only took the steps in a gingerly manner, inching ever so slightly towards the bush. Something was there, but what was it?
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Thanks Bran. I- Oh damn it! Now who?" Lidev said as she got up. She once again leaned in to the door. "Who is it~?" She called.

"Are you...one of them?" She asked, kicking her for how cliche she just sounded.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Are you...one of them?" She asked, kicking her for how cliche she just sounded.

"One of who?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Are you...one of them?" She asked, kicking her for how cliche she just sounded.

"One of who?"

"Like Natiya is. Chinchillas." Lidev clarified.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Rylli swam by in Mer form before Dora left, brushing her feet with her tail.

I waved cheerily at Rylli, laughing slightly as her tail brushed my feet.

Monfrox wrote:Klanov eyed the bush suspiciously. This seemed like a trap, but something was a bit off, and from the vibes that he was getting and the sudden background music playing around him, he was getting a very bad feeling. He slowly turned to the bush and aimed his rifle at it. It was only semi-automatic, but he had a Sig Sauer P226 and a trench knife and tomahawk on him so he felt pretty confident. He only took the steps in a gingerly manner, inching ever so slightly towards the bush. Something was there, but what was it?

I'd been walking through jungle a ways and stopped when I saw a raptor stalking some guy. Was this one of those times I needed popcorn?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"One of who?"

"Like Natiya is. Chinchillas." Lidev clarified.

"No, I am however a damn were-jaguar, though I could switch over to human if I felt like it."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Like Natiya is. Chinchillas." Lidev clarified.

"No, I am however a damn were-jaguar, though I could switch over to human if I felt like it."

Lidev opened the door. "Okay, so what's up?" She asked.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Seeing the gun armed, Gretta proceeded with caution. She shook the bush with her tail and his a bit deeper in the jungle, but she still had him in her sights. She waited for him to come closer.

Klanov eyed the bush suspiciously. This seemed like a trap, but something was a bit off, and from the vibes that he was getting and the sudden background music playing around him, he was getting a very bad feeling. He slowly turned to the bush and aimed his rifle at it. It was only semi-automatic, but he had a Sig Sauer P226 and a trench knife and tomahawk on him so he felt pretty confident. He only took the steps in a gingerly manner, inching ever so slightly towards the bush. Something was there, but what was it?

They had changed and got dressed in a hurry. "Don't shoot!" NVE said stepping out of behind the bush with Gretta. "We are unarmed." Gretta said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:Klanov eyed the bush suspiciously. This seemed like a trap, but something was a bit off, and from the vibes that he was getting and the sudden background music playing around him, he was getting a very bad feeling. He slowly turned to the bush and aimed his rifle at it. It was only semi-automatic, but he had a Sig Sauer P226 and a trench knife and tomahawk on him so he felt pretty confident. He only took the steps in a gingerly manner, inching ever so slightly towards the bush. Something was there, but what was it?

They had changed and got dressed in a hurry. "Don't shoot!" NVE said stepping out of behind the bush with Gretta. "We are unarmed." Gretta said.

Klanov almost had a heart attack. He jumped back and had them both at gunpoint. "Fuck's sake, man! I almost blew your head off!" He cursed, lowering the rifle slightly.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Natiya stood up and led Aleki out to Naomi/Swith's compound, stopping just beforehand.

"Naomi?" Shouted Natiya.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Lidev opened the door. "Okay, so what's up?" She asked.

"Nothin' much, you know been bored, seeing people who I haven't seen in a long time, etc, etc. You?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:They had changed and got dressed in a hurry. "Don't shoot!" NVE said stepping out of behind the bush with Gretta. "We are unarmed." Gretta said.

Klanov almost had a heart attack. He jumped back and had them both at gunpoint. "Fuck's sake, man! I almost blew your head off!" He cursed, lowering the rifle slightly.

"What were you expecting? Some sort of lizard-man?" NVE joked. "Who are you?" Gretta asked. They seemed very calm for being held at gunpoint.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev opened the door. "Okay, so what's up?" She asked.

"Nothin' much, you know been bored, seeing people who I haven't seen in a long time, etc, etc. You?"

"Oh nothing. Just getting to know my girlfriend a little better, you know?" Lidev said back.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:Klanov almost had a heart attack. He jumped back and had them both at gunpoint. "Fuck's sake, man! I almost blew your head off!" He cursed, lowering the rifle slightly.

"What were you expecting? Some sort of lizard-man?" NVE joked. "Who are you?" Gretta asked. They seemed very calm for being held at gunpoint.

"Well, I could tell you who I am, but it'd probably be a lie. I truthfully don't know. That, and someone seems to have given me a name so if you must call me anything, Klanov would be it. That or Cursed One." He replied, lowering the rifle a bit more.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
She sighs
"But are you?"

"I'm not." He says.

(ooc: m'kay.)

"Alright then, what would you call yourself?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse