NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 am

Tiltjuice wrote:A small and furry Cuisine rolled off the bed...and made a tinny noise. Inside his chef's hat, he bounced down across the floor. The chef's hat, despite somehow being made of bronze, unfurled and grew a mic stand.

A headband appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around Cuisine's head, and the chinchilla began to sing while still sleeping.

" 'There is only one thing that matters this time/At the hands of justice, I won't let it die, no sacrifice, regrets left behind, I won't let it die, THIS TIME!!!!!!' " He wrapped all four paws around the mic stand and did a neat backflip and some snoring.

Overhead, the star Procyon A shone particularly brightly...

A small dog began playfully licking his face, mistaking the furry rodent as a toy.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:18 am

The BranRiech wrote:A small dog began playfully licking his face, mistaking the furry rodent as a toy.

Chinchilline mumbled sleepily, turned over, and curled up face-up.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Chinchilline mumbled sleepily, turned over, and curled up face-up.

Having just outrun Dora (Again), Laika curled up next to Cuisine and started snoring.

OOC: Gotta go.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Chinchilline mumbled sleepily, turned over, and curled up face-up.

Having just outrun Dora (Again), Laika curled up next to Cuisine and started snoring.

OOC: Gotta go.

OOC - Laters, and night.

MB joined Laika and Cuisine to make a crowd. The Three Snorers brought down the hat.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Klanov restlessly turned over in the bed before slowly opening his eyes. "Ugh...what did I DO last night?" He asked, remembering the faint images and bits of a rather weird dream. He honestly had no idea what happened, or where it came from, but he figured it'd go away with the day. He was in no hurry as he got his boots on and the rest of his gear. Sighing to himself, he checked his weapon and then took out a small black magazine from one of the pouches on his vest. It was the same basic design as his others, only instead of having the camo, it was full black with the words 'Black Hills Hard Hitters' on either side. He decided against putting it in and slipped it back into it's place on his vest before he started walking around to the hallway.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 pm

The two raptors* hopped on the beach pecking at the telluric interchanger. The tried to use sticks and rocks to turn the small fob.

*as in birds of prey, as in they are still hawks
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Dab walks down air and onto the beach. "Well then." He says and takes out a shovel. Since Tony blew his other holes up while being terribly drunk the night before, he had to redig them.

Meanwhile.
"Nope." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "NO." "YES." "NO!" "YES!" Agatone and Malu yelled at each other while walking around the beach
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Lidev groaned in her sleep in between Torii and Katya. Her head turned to either side slowly as she continued to groan at uneven intervals.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Primordial sweeps the beach with a large metal object.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Katya quietly and slowly slid out of bed, trying not to catch attention. Torii lay face down, snoring heavily

She tried sneaking over to the door, but tripped and fell straight into the floor.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial sweeps the beach with a large metal object.

Hawk NVE and Gretta see Primordial coming the beach. They grabbed the Interchanger and flew off.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Lidev's facial expression was not the best. She looked like she was in pain as she tossed and turned in the bed. She gritted her teeth as she clutched at the bed sheets. Her breath was short and shallow.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:07 pm

"Too bad." Agatone said. "I already called dibs it though..." Malu whines. "Yes but i called dibs on the antarctic peninsula but did i get all of it? no, i believe not." He says and puts a glass of wine on her head. A rock hits the glass off. "Don't start it, you will loose again." Malu says. "I told you i was drunk last time" He says.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev's facial expression was not the best. She looked like she was in pain as she tossed and turned in the bed. She gritted her teeth as she clutched at the bed sheets. Her breath was short and shallow.

"Uh....you okay?"

Katya noticed Lidev and walked back over.

"Hello?"

She started gently shaking Torii.

"Hey, wake up. I think something's wrong."

She was unsure how to react. Torii kept sleeping.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev's facial expression was not the best. She looked like she was in pain as she tossed and turned in the bed. She gritted her teeth as she clutched at the bed sheets. Her breath was short and shallow.

"Uh....you okay?"

Katya noticed Lidev and walked back over.

"Hello?"

She started gently shaking Torii.

"Hey, wake up. I think something's wrong."

She was unsure how to react. Torii kept sleeping.

Lidev was now shaking her head and grabbing at the sheets. Her lips moved like she was murmuring something.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial sweeps the beach with a large metal object.

Hawk NVE and Gretta see Primordial coming the beach. They grabbed the Interchanger and flew off.

Primordial saw them fly up and waved recognizing there auras.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Torii woke up now, looking around.

"What's goin' on?"

Katya pulled her out of the bed and turned her around.

"Somethings wrong with her....uh...."

They both looked back to Lidev. Torii started shaking her gently.

"Yo! Hey, wake up!"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Hawk NVE and Gretta see Primordial coming the beach. They grabbed the Interchanger and flew off.

They landed in a tree out of reach, guarding the Interchanger. "Hello Primordial." Hawk NVE greeted.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 pm

"GAAH!" Lidev shot up from the bed like she had just been pricked with a needle. A cold sweat formed on her forehead and she was breathing heavily.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

They landed in a tree out of reach, guarding the Interchanger. "Hello Primordial." Hawk NVE greeted.

"Greetings friend, how have you been"
he continues sweeping the beach with the device

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Monfrox wrote:"GAAH!" Lidev shot up from the bed like she had just been pricked with a needle. A cold sweat formed on her forehead and she was breathing heavily.

The sisters both backed up, giving Lidev a weird look.

"Hey....what's goin' on? Is something wrong? Should we go get something for you?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:"Greetings friend, how have you been"

Bran came walking over soon after, looking at the device wierdly

"So what's all this then?" He asked.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:They landed in a tree out of reach, guarding the Interchanger. "Hello Primordial." Hawk NVE greeted.

"Greetings friend, how have you been"

"A bit stuck since we have no fingers, thumbs, or claws that are able to operate the controls of our shape-shifting device." NVE said. "Do you know what happened to all those delicous looking chinchillas?" Gretta asked.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"GAAH!" Lidev shot up from the bed like she had just been pricked with a needle. A cold sweat formed on her forehead and she was breathing heavily.

"Hey....what's goin' on? Is something wrong? Should we go get something for you?"

Lidev's gaze shifted to them before she wiped the sweat away with her hand and sighed. "No...it's nothing....I'm fine...." She said in between breaths.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev's gaze shifted to them before she wiped the sweat away with her hand and sighed. "No...it's nothing....I'm fine...." She said in between breaths.

"You don't seem fine....I should help-"

Katya jabbed her in the rib and whispered to her.

"Not now, 49. Some things should be dealt with later on."

Torii remained silent.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse