NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:The cave stops slopping after a while and the group can tell by the air around them and there hearing that they have stepped into a large opening easily the size of a football field. They don’t see it with their eyes their eyes are useless in the darkness all they can see is each other and even then that image seems distorted and grainy for some strange reason. As the group advances there lights reveal large gaping holes in the ground that look more like fanged maws than pits, however for Dab the light shows nothing and he only learns of the hole when his feet reach nothing solid.

(OOC: Dab isn't there.)
Malu shrugs when she doesn't find anything to stand on. She keeps swimming through the lake.

OOC: sorry about that, MALU fell in the hole
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"I wish I could say the same about my sis....she looks a lot like me...."

Torii seemed a little sad.

"Oh come now, lighten up a bit before I start to do it for you." She said. She looked to Tsu. "My sis let me use her custom rifle. She'd kill me if I did anything to it." She replied.

oh......then...........no pack-a punch for you i geuss. said tsu
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Because when you were a zombie, you got upset over eating one person." Gretta said. "So you have no more reservations about eating people?" NVE asked.

"....maybe....but not enough to where I'd want to get rid of this. I've come to terms with what I am." The User nodded.

NVE looked a bit dissapointed. "I wanted you to join us for urban hunting, the only other ones here that do that is Primordial, and we don't like him." NVE said. "Good for you User, if you change your mind, you know where we are." Gretta said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:01 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"....maybe....but not enough to where I'd want to get rid of this. I've come to terms with what I am." The User nodded.

NVE looked a bit dissapointed. "I wanted you to join us for urban hunting, the only other ones here that do that is Primordial, and we don't like him." NVE said. "Good for you User, if you change your mind, you know where we are." Gretta said.

"I'll give it some more thought, NVE. Thanks for popping by." The User said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Torii stumbled a bit, cutting a finger.

"Aw crap.", She said, simply wiping it off and continuing.

"So....what do ya think lives down here? Well, besides an angry, crazy god."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I miss the old days when the villagers had torches and pitchforks." Fortu said with a laugh. "Why don't we make something to terrorize the beach?" he suggested.

"Yes!" Monique's eyes lit up. "Or the whole island, if we put our minds to it."

"Yes, maybe some kind of giant mechanical armored spider...thing, or maybe a army of fishmen." Fortu thought up.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii stumbled a bit, cutting a finger.

"Aw crap.", She said, simply wiping it off and continuing.

"So....what do ya think lives down here? Well, besides and angry, crazy god."

Primordial turns to her "our scans couldn't pick up anything, the god distorts technology and magic, but if i had to guess, Dholes"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:04 pm

"Things of which I've only ever seen in the Zone. It would not surprise me at all if we found a Burer or a Nosalis in here. Maybe even some Lurkers." Lidev said, suddenly getting a bit on edge and gripping the handle of her sister's rifle a bit harder.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Malu stops swimming, She then disappears. She reappears in the jungle. Next to a palm tree, fast asleep. Her crab falls asleep next to her.
Meanwhile.
Dab walks back to his lab, then into his room, and onto his bed, he falls asleep fastly
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Things of which I've only ever seen in the Zone. It would not surprise me at all if we found a Burer or a Nosalis in here. Maybe even some Lurkers." Lidev said, suddenly getting a bit on edge and gripping the handle of her sister's rifle a bit harder.

*Thriller crawled up behind her* "If it's that bad, then it must be a walk in the park for me. Not trying to say that out of pure boastfulness, just out of truth."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Things of which I've only ever seen in the Zone. It would not surprise me at all if we found a Burer or a Nosalis in here. Maybe even some Lurkers." Lidev said, suddenly getting a bit on edge and gripping the handle of her sister's rifle a bit harder.

*Thriller crawled up behind her* "If it's that bad, then it must be a walk in the park for me. Not trying to say that out of pure boastfulness, just out of truth."

"even you great Thriller would shy from the sight of a mighty Dhole" primordial whispers
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Torii moved in a little closer to Lidev, a reassuring, stern look on her face.

"Whatever it is will have a hard time takin' us down. After all, we do have a Confederate Solider here!"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

HOLY SUWAKOS! SHOULD WE SHOOT IT!?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"even you great Thriller would shy from the sight of a mighty Dhole" primordial whispers

"That, and Thriller hasn't seen half of the shit in the Zone." Lidev added.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 pm

"Now is not the time to try and provoke one another to see who has experienced more exploits," whispered Giovenith calmly, but somewhat agitatedly. She quieted down again.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:12 pm

After the close encounter with Malu the group watches their footing better. However it is not long before they come to a structure of colossal proportions. It appears as a large set of stairs and bridges all leading downward and built for creature much larger than humans. As they walk across the Abnormal structure they find their eyes drawn to the carving on its side like metal to a magnet. It almost sends Torii over the edge the pull is so great however she is saved by a fast thinking thriller.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"That, and Thriller hasn't seen half of the shit in the Zone." Lidev added.

"I heard that, ya jackasses. And if you shoot me, Tsu, well...not now."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE looked a bit dissapointed. "I wanted you to join us for urban hunting, the only other ones here that do that is Primordial, and we don't like him." NVE said. "Good for you User, if you change your mind, you know where we are." Gretta said.

"I'll give it some more thought, NVE. Thanks for popping by." The User said.

"You're welcome. And just remember, while we can't become infected by your zombie or vampire side, we still need our blood and organs to stay alive." NVE said. "If you get hungry, just raid our fridge." Gretta said. they now turned to leave.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:15 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I'll give it some more thought, NVE. Thanks for popping by." The User said.

"You're welcome. And just remember, while we can't become infected by your zombie or vampire side, we still need our blood and organs to stay alive." NVE said. "If you get hungry, just raid our fridge." Gretta said. they now turned to leave.

"That doesn't mean I can't try though, right?!" The User chuckled. "Bye you two! Don't get too rough in other people's rooms; keep it to yourself!" She called out before shutting the door and peeking through the window to see the looks on their faces.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:After the close encounter with Malu the group watches their footing better. However it is not long before they come to a structure of colossal proportions. It appears as a large set of stairs and bridges all leading downward and built for creature much larger than humans. As they walk across the Abnormal structure they find their eyes drawn to the carving on its side like metal to a magnet. It almost sends Torii over the edge the pull is so great however she is saved by a fast thinking thriller.

"Wha-what....the.....hell?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:After the close encounter with Malu the group watches their footing better. However it is not long before they come to a structure of colossal proportions. It appears as a large set of stairs and bridges all leading downward and built for creature much larger than humans. As they walk across the Abnormal structure they find their eyes drawn to the carving on its side like metal to a magnet. It almost sends Torii over the edge the pull is so great however she is saved by a fast thinking thriller.

well i think where here.............said tsu holding her gun tightly.
i want to blast something......
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:

"Wha-what....the.....hell?"

"You can thank me later." *he said while pulling Torii up with his web*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm

"Is this where it lurks?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Giovenith wrote:

Primordial leans over the railing and looks down
"no, I've been here before, how can that be? this place is so familiar."
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

Primordial leans over the railing and looks down
"no, I've been here before, how can that be? this place is so familiar."

WHO CARES! said tsu jumping down landing perfectly
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse