NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"It's hard to explain... it gives a kind of, deeper knowledge, if that makes any sense."

"Will you hold on to it for me? I'm afraid I'd end up eating it when hungry, give it to Bran when they're back."

"Sure..." at first he looked reluctant, but then went ahead and took it back.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Sure..." at first he looked reluctant, but then went ahead and took it back.

"Don't worry, Bran'll ask for it back when we're normal again."

The girl finished the Waffles.

"But I admit, this is interesting, being in one body."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Sure..." at first he looked reluctant, but then went ahead and took it back.

"Don't worry, Bran'll ask for it back when we're normal again."

The girl finished the Waffles.

"But I admit, this is interesting, being in one body."

"Does this mean you're going to turn into a hard-core narcissist like Lucy?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Does this mean you're going to turn into a hard-core narcissist like Lucy?"

"Why would I do that?"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Does this mean you're going to turn into a hard-core narcissist like Lucy?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you two loved each other, and now you are one. You love a part of yourself."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Because you two loved each other, and now you are one. You love a part of yourself."

"Oh, well I never thought about that. I don't think so though, I see myself as a completely new person, not two people combined."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE flipped the table providing cover while Gretta fired another dart at Dab.

Dabfia was hit by the dart this time. "This does? Oh i f-" Dabfia then passed out

Dabfia was taken into the kitchen bound with duct tape and his pockets were emptied out. NVE wore a chef's hat and was reading "To Serve Man" while Gretta changed into an apron. as she preheared the oven.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

*Upon waking up for his second nap, Superbia found himself surrounded by people looking at him. He really doesn't take too kindly to strangers who stare at him, so within an instant, he got up and began to chase the people around all of purgatory, yelling out taunts and insults at them. While that was happening, Thriller found himself in front of three figures that wore black robes, except that the one on the left carried a scythe, the one in the center carried a war hammer, and the one on the left carried a two hand axe, an axe that would have been suitable for the people that chopped criminal's heads off for a living.* "Cornelius Thriller, you stand on trial today, even though it was going to be in the next 245 years, 12 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes and 45 seconds.. However, you decided to take flight and leave purgatory, without permission... Therefore you are punishable by being sent to hell. Any last words, emperor?" *Thriller stepped forward 4 steps* "Just a few. First off I did not leave Purgatory on my own free will, okay. In fact, I never knew that I could get out, some archangel came up to me and -" *The one with the scythe gave Thriller the motion to stop talking, before he spoke* "Archangel you say? Well if this is so, then why are you not in heaven, mortal?" "I'm not in Heaven because he sent me back to Earth, told me that my friends needed me." "Well if this is so, divine intervention that an archangel sends you back to Earth, I guess you could go back to -" *The middle one slammed his war hammer on the ground* "NO! This man is dead, once he's dead, he can no longer be allowed to return to Earth, unless his deity that he worships allows this to be so!" "Fine, mortal since we cannot send you back to Earth, we will simply send you to Heaven, only because of the divine intervention." *A portal next to the figure with the scythe opened up. Thriller walked through the portal where he would find himself at the gates of heaven.*

-meanwhile-

*Aleki and Sapphire were both walking down the hallways holding hands and sharing a few conversations as well as a few good laughs. While Lucius walked into the kitchen to the smell of waffles*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dabfia was hit by the dart this time. "This does? Oh i f-" Dabfia then passed out

Dabfia was taken into the kitchen bound with duct tape and his pockets were emptied out. NVE wore a chef's hat and was reading "To Serve Man" while Gretta changed into an apron. as she preheared the oven.

All that was in his pockets was a folded up picture and a pocket knife.
Dabfia mumbled something.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Because you two loved each other, and now you are one. You love a part of yourself."

"Oh, well I never thought about that. I don't think so though, I see myself as a completely new person, not two people combined."

"So what's your new name then, charming new gal...?" he tilted his head cutely.
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Giovenith wrote:"So what's your new name then, charming new gal...?" he tilted his head cutely.

"I've no Idea, I was going to go for Brylli . . . But since this is probably temporary, I may not even take on a name." She seemed to be saddened by the whole temporary thing, but she then smiled at the Demon.

"Unless you have a name for me?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Dabfia was taken into the kitchen bound with duct tape and his pockets were emptied out. NVE wore a chef's hat and was reading "To Serve Man" while Gretta changed into an apron. as she preheared the oven.

All that was in his pockets was a folded up picture and a pocket knife.

"Quiet you. Remember when you cut Fortu's head off for no reason? Well..." NVE said as Gretta fired up a circular saw.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Dabfia wrote:All that was in his pockets was a folded up picture and a pocket knife.

"Quiet you. Remember when you cut Fortu's head off for no reason? Well..." NVE said as Gretta fired up a circular saw.

"yes, that was.....Oh fuck" Dabfia said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"So what's your new name then, charming new gal...?" he tilted his head cutely.

"I've no Idea, I was going to go for Brylli . . . But since this is probably temporary, I may not even take on a name." She seemed to be saddened by the whole temporary thing, but she then smiled at the Demon.

"Unless you have a name for me?"

"I dub theeee..." he thought for a moment. "... Barbelia. "Little Barbelo." Barbelo is an androgynous being, but also has come to represent the female aspect of the Lord in some beliefs. Unless you don't like it?"
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Quiet you. Remember when you cut Fortu's head off for no reason? Well..." NVE said as Gretta fired up a circular saw.

"yes, that was.....Oh fuck" Dabfia said.

NVE held Dabfia still while Gretta was about to slice through his neck with the saw. Sudden ly her watch beeped. "One second please." she said and turned off the saw. Gretta then took a pill out of a bottle and swallowed it. "Much better." Gretta said and turned the saw back on again and sliced through Dabfia's neck, blood squirting. NVE took the head and put it in a metal collar like Fortu's, except this one was powered by a nine volt battery.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Dabfia wrote:"yes, that was.....Oh fuck" Dabfia said.

NVE held Dabfia still while Gretta was about to slice through his neck with the saw. Sudden ly her watch beeped. "One second please." she said and turned off the saw. Gretta then took a pill out of a bottle and swallowed it. "Much better." Gretta said and turned the saw back on again and sliced through Dabfia's neck, blood squirting. NVE took the head and put it in a metal collar like Fortu's, except this one was powered by a nine volt battery.

"You guys still know i'm a cyborg right?" Dabfia's head said and his body started squirming to get out of the duct tape.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Giovenith wrote:"I dub theeee..." he thought for a moment. "... Barbelia. "Little Barbelo." Barbelo is an androgynous being, but also has come to represent the female aspect of the Lord in some beliefs. Unless you don't like it?"

"Barbelia has a nice ring to it, thank you."

The newly named Barbelia hugged him and went to put away the dishes, returning moments later upon realizing that she had nowhere to sleep.

"I'd ask to stay with you tonight . . . But you're 15 and a Demon, so that might not work out very well."

She sat down again only to drift off to sleep uncomfortably in the booth.

OOC: Guten Nacht!
Last edited by The BranRiech on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE held Dabfia still while Gretta was about to slice through his neck with the saw. Sudden ly her watch beeped. "One second please." she said and turned off the saw. Gretta then took a pill out of a bottle and swallowed it. "Much better." Gretta said and turned the saw back on again and sliced through Dabfia's neck, blood squirting. NVE took the head and put it in a metal collar like Fortu's, except this one was powered by a nine volt battery.

"You guys still know i'm a cyborg right?" Dabfia's head said and his body started squirming to get out of the duct tape.

"No, we didn't know that. QUICK! STICK HIM IN THE OVEN!" NVE shouted as Gretta helped him stick Dabfia's body in the large oven. Gretta turned up the heat.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Dabfia wrote:"You guys still know i'm a cyborg right?" Dabfia's head said and his body started squirming to get out of the duct tape.

"No, we didn't know that. QUICK! STICK HIM IN THE OVEN!" NVE shouted as Gretta helped him stick Dabfia's body in the large oven. Gretta turned up the heat.

His body kept squirming.
"I hope you know i designed my robot parts to survive the temperature of the surface of the sun." Dabfia's head said.
His body got free of his restraints and began kicking on the oven door.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, we didn't know that. QUICK! STICK HIM IN THE OVEN!" NVE shouted as Gretta helped him stick Dabfia's body in the large oven. Gretta turned up the heat.

His body kept squirming.
"I hope you know i designed my robot parts to survive the temperature of the surface of the sun." Dabfia's head said.
His body got free of his restraints and began kicking on the oven door.

NVE shot the oven with the Void Gun and sent it with Dab's body to outside the universe. "You owe us dinner." NVE said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"I dub theeee..." he thought for a moment. "... Barbelia. "Little Barbelo." Barbelo is an androgynous being, but also has come to represent the female aspect of the Lord in some beliefs. Unless you don't like it?"

"Barbelia has a nice ring to it, thank you."

The newly named Barbelia hugged him and went to put away the dishes, returning moments later upon realizing that she had nowhere to sleep.

"I'd ask to stay with you tonight . . . But you're 15 and a Demon, so that might not work out very well."

She sat down again only to drift off to sleep uncomfortably in the booth.

OOC: Guten Nacht!

"I won't lie, that is a very good point. Not to mention that you're damn hot."

OOC: Night Bran!
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"Wait, what?" The User asked, suddenly coming back to reality and turning around.

OOC: Playing Cards Against Humanity right now, sorry.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Wait, what?" The User asked, suddenly coming back to reality and turning around.

Something wrong user? asked tsu poking her head out of a vent
By the way have you seen a girl with grey hair running around here? she took my AK-103
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Wait, what?" The User asked, suddenly coming back to reality and turning around.

Something wrong user? asked tsu poking her head out of a vent
By the way have you seen a girl with grey hair running around here? she took my AK-103

"Uhm...no...but what? Who's that?" The User asked, pointing to the new Bran.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Something wrong user? asked tsu poking her head out of a vent

"Uhm...no...but what? Who's that?" The User asked, pointing to the new Bran.

"This is Barbelia," introduced Asmodeus. "The cross between Bran and Rylli, as created by Dab."
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse