NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*He took the breakfast bar and gave her a kiss on the cheek before munching away at the bar*


Natiya blushed and returned the gesture.

"Anything you want to do today?" She asked.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Dabfia wrote:Dab see's the chicken. "Hey Irish wrestling chicken, i believe i owe you a drink." Dab said.


"Yes, I believe yea do. What'a ya got?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab see's the chicken. "Hey Irish wrestling chicken, i believe i owe you a drink." Dab said.


"Yes, I believe yea do. What'a ya got?"

"Beer, vodka, multiple types of soda's, water, milk, tea and other assorted drinks."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He took the breakfast bar and gave her a kiss on the cheek before munching away at the bar*


Natiya blushed and returned the gesture.

"Anything you want to do today?" She asked.


"Not much comes to the mind for me, you?"

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Not much comes to the mind for me, you?"


"I dunno, we could take a walk around the island."

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Beer, vodka, multiple types of soda's, water, milk, tea and other assorted drinks."


"... Really? No whiskey?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:It's okay................I got hit by a RPG before and it exploded,im still alive...........
I still want to wipe out that chicken


As if on cue, she gets slammed unto the ground by the chicken, who had walked up to her unnoticed.

"Yea wer' sayin', laddie?"

"tsu gets back up weakly and coughs up alot of blood"
you.....i swear one.....im going to wipe the floor with you..........................
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Beer, vodka, multiple types of soda's, water, milk, tea and other assorted drinks."


"... Really? No whiskey?"

"Whiskey would be a part of the other assorted drinks category." Dab said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:26 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I heard their master plan, they wanted to cut off my head and mail it to the UN." Robo said looking around for traps.


"So that is where that came from.." Dani commented to herself before coming back to him.

"That sounds rather trivial for them.. actually, that sounds exactly like them, coming to think of it. Well, so long as you say." Dani spoke, sounding suspicious, not of Robo, but the raptors.

Robo opened another door to the main room. "Hey, a helicopter! we can fly out of here. But I probably should disarm that doomsday device over there." Robo said first pointing at the helicopter then to the rocket in the middle of the room.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Not much comes to the mind for me, you?"


"I dunno, we could take a walk around the island."


"Sounds great." *He finished eating the bar and placing the wrapper in his pocket, then slowly got up, he dusted his backside off* "Which way?"

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Sounds great." *He finished eating the bar and placing the wrapper in his pocket, then slowly got up, he dusted his backside off* "Which way?"


"How's about right?" She suggested, skipping off.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 pm

"And why would it? That's wick... Fack it, I'll have whiskey."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Sounds great." *He finished eating the bar and placing the wrapper in his pocket, then slowly got up, he dusted his backside off* "Which way?"


"How's about right?" She suggested, skipping off.


"I'm down." *He followed behind while kicking his right foot, which seemed to have fell asleep on him.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"And why would it? That's wick... Fack it, I'll have whiskey."

Dab hands him a bottle of whiskey.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm

"Thank yea' kindly."

He takes the whiskey and downs it all in one gulp.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:
"So that is where that came from.." Dani commented to herself before coming back to him.

"That sounds rather trivial for them.. actually, that sounds exactly like them, coming to think of it. Well, so long as you say." Dani spoke, sounding suspicious, not of Robo, but the raptors.

Robo opened another door to the main room. "Hey, a helicopter! we can fly out of here. But I probably should disarm that doomsday device over there." Robo said first pointing at the helicopter then to the rocket in the middle of the room.


"Um.. Yes.. of course." She said, shocked at the rather awkward device centered at the heart of the space, then quickly began on her way to the Helicopter to wait for Robo whenever he finished doing whateer he was doing.

"Where is Darius when you need him most.." Dani thought, annoyed.

--

Darius had been busy correcting possibly disastrous biospheric imbalances that would have caused an incredibly long dry period followed by a global ice age. Instead, Earth's seasons would be only lightly affected rather than total doom and destruction.

He knew well about many of the raptors plans, but did not worry, he would regulate, change and alter what was necessary in order to ensure that humanity would survive - though he did admire their progress, even if they had yet to streamline their technology, it was impressive nonetheless.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Thank yea' kindly."

He takes the whiskey and downs it all in one gulp.

"Your welcome." Dab says . "Well i'll be seeing ya." Dab says and walks away.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:38 pm

"tsu went back inside her tent after putting out her campfire"
stupid.........chicken....
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki finally woke up, he did his usual routine of yawning, stretching and scratching his head he then looked over at Natiya* "Ello." *he said while rubbing his eyes*

--

*Thriller finally woke up from his Versed usage. He looked around to see if he was the only one, he quickly changed into a white robe, then opened up a little long box that held 3 different types of incense sticks. One being frankincense, which he reach for 6 sticks, placed 3 of them in 1 of the 2 lamps that were suspended from the ceiling, he lit all six, then genuflected, with his right arm across his chest, in the middle of the room*

"What are you doing, Thriller?" Swith's eyes peered at him from under the lid of his trunk.


OOC: transferring upstairs. Will return shortly.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki finally woke up, he did his usual routine of yawning, stretching and scratching his head he then looked over at Natiya* "Ello." *he said while rubbing his eyes*

--

*Thriller finally woke up from his Versed usage. He looked around to see if he was the only one, he quickly changed into a white robe, then opened up a little long box that held 3 different types of incense sticks. One being frankincense, which he reach for 6 sticks, placed 3 of them in 1 of the 2 lamps that were suspended from the ceiling, he lit all six, then genuflected, with his right arm across his chest, in the middle of the room*

"What are you doing, Thriller?" Swith's eyes peered at him from under the lid of his trunk.


*Thriller ignored her as he was in deep concentration of meditation and prayer*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Up above, a single VTOL aircraft flew above the group.

"Oh, that's for me."

The aircraft dropped off a case, which Torii picked up before thanking the pilot and walking off into the woods.

"I'll be right back. I just don't wanna ruin my uniform."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I'm down." *He followed behind while kicking his right foot, which seemed to have fell asleep on him.*


"This island is quite a change from the apartment." She said, watching the waves roll off the rocks nearby.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Robo opened another door to the main room. "Hey, a helicopter! we can fly out of here. But I probably should disarm that doomsday device over there." Robo said first pointing at the helicopter then to the rocket in the middle of the room.


"Um.. Yes.. of course." She said, shocked at the rather awkward device centered at the heart of the space, then quickly began on her way to the Helicopter to wait for Robo whenever he finished doing whateer he was doing.

"Where is Darius when you need him most.." Dani thought, annoyed.

--

Darius had been busy correcting possibly disastrous biospheric imbalances that would have caused an incredibly long dry period followed by a global ice age. Instead, Earth's seasons would be only lightly affected rather than total doom and destruction.

He knew well about many of the raptors plans, but did not worry, he would regulate, change and alter what was necessary in order to ensure that humanity would survive - though he did admire their progress, even if they had yet to streamline their technology, it was impressive nonetheless.

Robo had climbed the scaffolding around the missile. and made his way to the warhead. After a few minutes of punching through the casing he found the warhead...5 pounds of anti-matter. "This isn't good. How did dinosaurs get their hands on anti-matter?" he said and gentley lifted the warhead out. He put it in the cargo hold of the helicopter and tied it down. Robo then got in the cockpit and turned on the engines.

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:48 pm

"No security? Are you sure this is not a trap?" Dani asked cautiously, looking around. The raptors were better than this, she was sure.."
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"I'm down." *He followed behind while kicking his right foot, which seemed to have fell asleep on him.*


"This island is quite a change from the apartment." She said, watching the waves roll off the rocks nearby.


"I know, looks better, smells better, and have more hiding spots away from the rest of the crazy members."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benuty, Dayganistan, Galnius, Google [Bot], New Cobastheia, Novas Arcanum, Quebec-Libre, Tallahassee News Station, The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism, The World Capitalist Confederation

Advertisement

Remove ads