NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki finally ran up and was about to do a trick when he tripped over his left foot and fell face first next to Natiya. He rolled over on his back then reached for the beer*


"Nice trick." She chuckled, handing him the beer. What a way to spend the evening, a beer, a friend, and a fall.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:"I'm a girl..." Justine says to the chicken.


"Well, nice ta' met yea, ya bonnie lass. And the rest of yea'?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:shut and just heal me before.......i die.............................."tsu coughs up blood and her heart"
damn...................i think a lung might come up next

"Problem is, i'm not a medic." Justine says.
Goo appears.
"Perhaps we should do surgery" He said evilly and takes out a scalpel
Bone Fort wrote:
"My hat's off to yea', good sir. Wise call, choosing not ta' mess with an Irish Wrestling Chicken."

He turned to face the whole group.

"So, who are yea' all?"

"I'm a girl..." Justine says to the chicken.

oh...........no stay away from me! said tsu coughing up a lot of blood
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial and insidious seemed upset by the display. "We're going to have to kill them" primordial said to insidious. "Unfortunately" she replied.


"Wait why?"


"they summoned there god up, and under Luxan law they created a WMD, Chaugnar Faugn could level China in few months of activity think of what would happen if it got loose."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I'm a girl..." Justine says to the chicken.


"Well, nice ta' met yea, ya bonnie lass. And the rest of yea'?"

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Irish wrestling chicken."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Problem is, i'm not a medic." Justine says.
Goo appears.
"Perhaps we should do surgery" He said evilly and takes out a scalpel

"I'm a girl..." Justine says to the chicken.

oh...........no stay away from me! said tsu coughing up a lot of blood

Goo grabs tsu by the hand. "Its surgery or death, your choice."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:"they summoned there god up, and under Luxan law they created a WMD, Chaugnar Faugn could level China in few months of activity think of what would happen if it got loose."


"How do we go about killing them? Guns? Grenades? What?"

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Jeez, When she said that, she meant it in a crude humor type of way, and I will kiss a women... In dear time." *He said with his eyes closed a big smile*

"And here I thought you just had a thing for cats," Swith replied, then doubled over in mischievous laughter.

--

"Bones," Naomi whispered, having forgiven him for poking fun at her, "are they imported?"

--

"We have life insurance," Monique replied to Fortu. She watched NVE run away with the frying pan. "Did he just say he tried to kill a chicken with a rocket launcher?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:
"Well, nice ta' met yea, ya bonnie lass. And the rest of yea'?"

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Irish wrestling chicken."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:oh...........no stay away from me! said tsu coughing up a lot of blood

Goo grabs tsu by the hand. "Its surgery or death, your choice."

i.........dont...........trust you!........................."tsu grabs her and weakly gets up and teleports and comes back with bandages"
im and alive........barely.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"We have life insurance," Monique replied to Fortu. She watched NVE run away with the frying pan. "Did he just say he tried to kill a chicken with a rocket launcher?"

"Yes...yes he did." Fortu replied.

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:"they summoned there god up, and under Luxan law they created a WMD, Chaugnar Faugn could level China in few months of activity think of what would happen if it got loose."


"How do we go about killing them? Guns? Grenades? What?"


"A frontal attack would be suicide that thing could level our whole team like nothing." Primordial mused.
Insidious pulled a book out thin air and started reading "can we banish it?"
Primordial thought for a moment "Not likely that thing will draw power from the villagers and just recreate itself"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Well, nice ta' met yea, ya bonnie lass. And the rest of yea'?"

"I'm Naomi," she replied. She bravely stepped towards the chicken and knelt on the sand. "Hello, and welcome. You got Tsu good."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki finally ran up and was about to do a trick when he tripped over his left foot and fell face first next to Natiya. He rolled over on his back then reached for the beer*


"Nice trick." She chuckled, handing him the beer. What a way to spend the evening, a beer, a friend, and a fall.


"Oh, why thank you, i'm just that talented."* He remarked before sitting himself up next to Natiya."

--

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Jeez, When she said that, she meant it in a crude humor type of way, and I will kiss a women... In dear time." *He said with his eyes closed a big smile*

"And here I thought you just had a thing for cats," Swith replied, then doubled over in mischievous laughter.


"Eww, zoophilia, me no like." *He replied while making a cross out of his fingers*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Nice to meet you too Mr. Irish wrestling chicken."


Goo grabs tsu by the hand. "Its surgery or death, your choice."

i.........dont...........trust you!........................."tsu grabs her and weakly gets up and teleports and comes back with bandages"
im and alive........barely.

"For now, bandages only temporarily stop the bleeding, i'll see you in surgery." He says evilly he then picks Justine up and carries her bridal style back to the hole down to the lab. He jumps down the hole.
Meanwhile.
Dab is drunk from drinking too much beers.
"Ba.......Back! in my day *hic* We.....we were allowed to...*hic* Hit pigs with sausages....But those damn pi*hic*g lovers protested and shit!, So we *hic* burnt their houses down.....With the lemons!" Dab says drunkly.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

"We don't f**king know, just don't piss him off... Hi there, I'm Bones."

The Irish Wrestling Chicken gave another tip of his hat.

"A pleasure to meet yea' all, it is. Almost as nice as kicking the sh*t out of that gobshite, Zoo ar' whatever her name is."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:"A frontal attack would be suicide that thing could level our whole team like nothing." Primordial mused.
Insidious pulled a book out thin air and started reading "can we banish it?"
Primordial thought for a moment "Not likely that thing will draw power from the villagers and just recreate itself"


Bran sat back listening to them ramble, trying but failing to think up anything usefull.

Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh, why thank you, i'm just that talented."* He remarked before sitting himself up next to Natiya."


"To me, yes, yes you are." She replied, happily opening the beer before promptly drifting off without even a sip. She leaned up against Aleki and quaintly snored.

OOC: Must leave now, Primordial, may we continue tomorrow?

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:"A frontal attack would be suicide that thing could level our whole team like nothing." Primordial mused.
Insidious pulled a book out thin air and started reading "can we banish it?"
Primordial thought for a moment "Not likely that thing will draw power from the villagers and just recreate itself"


Bran sat back listening to them ramble, trying but failing to think up anything usefull.

Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh, why thank you, i'm just that talented."* He remarked before sitting himself up next to Natiya."


"To me, yes, yes you are." She replied, happily opening the beer before promptly drifting off without even a sip. She leaned up against Aleki and quaintly snored.

OOC: Must leave now, Primordial, may we continue tomorrow?


OOC: of course
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Eww, zoophilia, me no like." *He replied while making a cross out of his fingers*

Swith sat down in a chair and stared at him open-mouthed for a moment. "Well, that explains why you didn't hit on User in her new cat form. Damn, I lost a bet with Naomi over that, too."

--

"I'm not going to piss him off," Naomi hissed back at Bones. "He's an Irish Wrestling Chicken!"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

"Me' name is Tim Finnegan... Now where's the drink I was promised?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"We don't f**king know, just don't piss him off... Hi there, I'm Bones."

The Irish Wrestling Chicken gave another tip of his hat.

"A pleasure to meet yea' all, it is. Almost as nice as kicking the sh*t out of that gobshite, Zoo ar' whatever her name is."

hey.........not.....funny.........i was shot..........10 times.......said tsu holding her side,trying not to puke up blood and organs.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh, why thank you, i'm just that talented."* He remarked before sitting himself up next to Natiya."


"To me, yes, yes you are." She replied, happily opening the beer before promptly drifting off without even a sip. She leaned up against Aleki and quaintly snored.

OOC: Must leave now, Primordial, may we continue tomorrow?


"Well it seems that Narcolepsy strikes again." *He mumbled to himself. He fishing off his beer before he himself felt a little tired and fell asleep*

OOC: Night, Bran.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:hey.........not.....funny.........i was shot..........10 times.......said tsu holding her side,trying not to puke up blood and organs.

"Tsu, paradox," Naomi said.

OOC: Night, Bran!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:hey.........not.....funny.........i was shot..........10 times.......said tsu holding her side,trying not to puke up blood and organs.

"Tsu, paradox," Naomi said.

OOC: Night, Bran!

how is that going to help me? asked tsu
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:hey.........not.....funny.........i was shot..........10 times.......said tsu holding her side,trying not to puke up blood and organs.


The chicken cocked its head to the side to look at Tsu. It cracked its metaphorical knuckles.

"Care to have another tumble then, lass?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Eww, zoophilia, me no like." *He replied while making a cross out of his fingers*

Swith sat down in a chair and stared at him open-mouthed for a moment. "Well, that explains why you didn't hit on User in her new cat form. Damn, I lost a bet with Naomi over that, too."


"Now wait'a tick. That ain't got anything to do with it, thing is, I have been currently been busy, being snake and what not, and really don't have that much time to talk to her. So it's safe to say bet's still on... If you want."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:40 pm

NVE hid behind a bush watching the chicken. He then threw the frying pan at it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Saint Ryvern

Advertisement

Remove ads