NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20455
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:" Hell, tell her a lot of things. In fact, try to introduce her to some of the people of the house...Except NVE and Gretta, I have a feeling that if you show her to them.. Well lets just say things will get ugly real fast. And ya know, that's a good question, why are you half wolf?"

"NVE. When he brought me back the first time, he was genderbent and not all there sooo...." She said, hoping that Aleki could connect the dots. "Besides, that girl is just so shy...I don't think she'd like to get too acquainted with everyone so quick, you know? Give her time. She'll come around."


"Seems fair to let her take her time. But when she is comfortable with her surroundings and ready to meet people, i'd really like to meet her."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"hey genius, you forgot one." 0 said tearing a branch off the tree to his left setting it on fire from the spiders that are on fire and he throws it at the thing on the tree.


the thing on the tree doesn't burn and the flame dies as it touches the thing, it doesn't even move it just turns its head to 0.

"Well played spider thing, well played." He says remaining calm and he puts his hands in his pockets.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Seems fair to let her take her time. But when she is comfortable with her surroundings and ready to meet people, i'd really like to meet her."


"As would I." Came Bran's voice as he limped out of the treeline.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"NVE. When he brought me back the first time, he was genderbent and not all there sooo...." She said, hoping that Aleki could connect the dots. "Besides, that girl is just so shy...I don't think she'd like to get too acquainted with everyone so quick, you know? Give her time. She'll come around."


"Seems fair to let her take her time. But when she is comfortable with her surroundings and ready to meet people, i'd really like to meet her."

Mon pointed to the right side of her face, but referred it as Samantha's. "Just be careful about her...condition...okay?" She asked. She looked to Bran. "Oh hi....um...Bran, why are you limping?" She asked.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon pointed to the right side of her face, but referred it as Samantha's. "Just be careful about her...condition...okay?" She asked. She looked to Bran. "Oh hi....um...Bran, why are you limping?" She asked.


He shrugged.

"I tripped on the runway in the side of the Volcano and sprained my leg."

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
the thing on the tree doesn't burn and the flame dies as it touches the thing, it doesn't even move it just turns its head to 0.

"Well played spider thing, well played." He says remaining calm and he puts his hands in his pockets.


"I built it not to burn" he draws his pistol, but the spider jumps on his face and ripping out his eyes, before he can shoot. it drops and sprays acid in 0 face before hissing, and lunging back into the brush
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20455
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon pointed to the right side of her face, but referred it as Samantha's. "Just be careful about her...condition...okay?" She asked. She looked to Bran. "Oh hi....um...Bran, why are you limping?" She asked.


He shrugged.

"I tripped on the runway in the side of the Volcano and sprained my leg."


*Thriller walks up behind holding the medi-gauntlet in one of his hands* "And it could heal if he takes the gauntlet and inserts at point-of-pain."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"And you are so whimsical!"


"Yes!" Rylli exclaimed whilst attempting to remember the Mythology course in school, she'd been too busy drawing trees or airplanes in her book to concentrate though.


"Think you we shall see more of your nymphish kind, perhaps in the train of the moon maiden? May our woods be keen and idle enough for her party to gaily and nimbly trek, like the moonbeams now on the silvery waters?"
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Well played spider thing, well played." He says remaining calm and he puts his hands in his pockets.


"I built it not to burn" he draws his pistol, but the spider jumps on his face and ripping out his eyes, before he can shoot. it drops and sprays acid in 0 face before hissing, and lunging back into the brush

0 dodges the acid barely.
"Well played. i'll show that spider who's king of the jungle later. i have bigger fish to fry." 0 said walking away, with Anneliese following, making sure that he won't kill anyone.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Mon crosses her arms. "Vol.....cano?" She repeated, making sure that she heard correctly.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon crosses her arms. "Vol.....cano?" She repeated, making sure that she heard correctly.


"Yeah, there's a Volcano on the Island. There's a hollowed out cave near the bottom of it that my governemt used to land Transport planes supplying the nuclear silo at the top."

Bran gladly accepted the gauntlet, injecting it into his leg.

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"I built it not to burn" he draws his pistol, but the spider jumps on his face and ripping out his eyes, before he can shoot. it drops and sprays acid in 0 face before hissing, and lunging back into the brush

0 dodges the acid barely.
"Well played. i'll show that spider who's king of the jungle later. i have bigger fish to fry." 0 said walking away, with Anneliese following, making sure that he won't kill anyone.


primordial half blind stumbles after the spider
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Think you we shall see more of your nymphish kind, perhaps in the train of the moon maiden? May our woods be keen and idle enough for her party to gaily and nimbly trek, like the moonbeams now on the silvery waters?"


"If I understood that, I'd probably agree with it . . ." Joked Rylli, waiting for an answer in English this time.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon crosses her arms. "Vol.....cano?" She repeated, making sure that she heard correctly.


"Yeah, there's a Volcano on the Island. There's a hollowed out cave near the bottom of it that my governemt used to land Transport planes supplying the nuclear silo at the top."

Bran gladly accepted the gauntlet, injecting it into his leg.

"And just when I thought we'd have a normal place for once." Mon said, exasperated.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Think you we shall see more of your nymphish kind, perhaps in the train of the moon maiden? May our woods be keen and idle enough for her party to gaily and nimbly trek, like the moonbeams now on the silvery waters?"


"If I understood that, I'd probably agree with it . . ." Joked Rylli, waiting for an answer in English this time.


"Artemis my dear, maiden goddess of the moon. Her hunting team made entirely of nymphs."
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Artemis my dear, maiden goddess of the moon. Her hunting team made entirely of nymphs."


"Oh, sorry, I'm not any good with Mythology."

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Yeah, there's a Volcano on the Island. There's a hollowed out cave near the bottom of it that my governemt used to land Transport planes supplying the nuclear silo at the top."

Bran gladly accepted the gauntlet, injecting it into his leg.

"And just when I thought we'd have a normal place for once." Mon said, exasperated.

if it was normal,why is their a t-rex?"tsu is riding on one"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20455
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Yeah, there's a Volcano on the Island. There's a hollowed out cave near the bottom of it that my governemt used to land Transport planes supplying the nuclear silo at the top."

Bran gladly accepted the gauntlet, injecting it into his leg.

"And just when I thought we'd have a normal place for once." Mon said, exasperated.


"And we could have been trapped in their too, which was the shitty... What Aleki, what is it?" "Uh yea, one question. Why are you a lizard?" "Aleki, he's not a lizard, he's an Agkistrodon contortrix." "A what?" " A copperhead snake."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Meanwhile in the jungle
Isabelle jumps through the palm tree's after finding her way into the island from the forest she was previously in. She is trying to get used to the jungle like environment unlike the jungle back in the other dimension where danger lurks as every turn.

Meanwhile.
0 walks out onto the beach, he looks around to see if anyone is on the beach.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Artemis my dear, maiden goddess of the moon. Her hunting team made entirely of nymphs."


"Oh, sorry, I'm not any good with Mythology."


"That is alright, many have forgotten the ways of old. What think you of the adventure we had today, of the young lad and the she would carved herself, "Isabelle"?"
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Mon heaved a heavy sigh. "Ugh, I'm going back to the hut." She said as she began walking away. "Catch you later."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Giovenith wrote:"That is alright, many have forgotten the ways of old. What think you of the adventure we had today, of the young lad and the she would carved herself, "Isabelle"?"


"Those two seemed to be related to eachother, and they have some serious issues."

Rylli looked around and noticed Bran, but the scenery was too pretty to not watch.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20455
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon heaved a heavy sigh. "Ugh, I'm going back to the hut." She said as she began walking away. "Catch you later."


"Catch ya later Monrade." *he said while him and Sapphire were waving*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"That is alright, many have forgotten the ways of old. What think you of the adventure we had today, of the young lad and the she would carved herself, "Isabelle"?"


"Those two seemed to be related to eachother, and they have some serious issues."

Rylli looked around and noticed Bran, but the scenery was too pretty to not watch.


"Indeed..."
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Giovenith wrote:
"Indeed..."


"The forest was unsettling too, it didn't seem alive at all."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lessoni, Not-Brittania, The Japanese Americans

Advertisement

Remove ads