NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The User dashed towards the voice and disappeared into the jungle. Lidev only followed her in so far before she let it go and walked back out. "She's never going to get over her fear of swimming at this rate." She said with a sigh.

"How are you doing today?" Gretta asked. Her voice was very close but still not could be seen.

"Lidev wants me to get over my fear of swimming." The User said.

Lidev looked at Tsu. "Nothing important." She said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"How are you doing today?" Gretta asked. Her voice was very close but still not could be seen.

............I think i know. User is half-cat now right? Cats dont like water..............So im guessing this has something to do with user not wanting to swim
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

"Gretta! And Kitty lady!"

Rachelle ran over happily to the User and her auntie Gretta.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Lidev wants me to get over my fear of swimming." The User said.

............I think i know. User is half-cat now right? Cats dont like water..............So im guessing this has something to do with user not wanting to swim

'She can unlearn it. She's only half-cat, not a full cat." She said.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Is it okay now?"

"Yeah, thanks Gio." He said warmly, Rylli giving him a reassuring hug at his new choice in apparel.

She smiled, "You two are one of the cutest, most sincere couples I have ever seen!"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Giovenith wrote:She smiled, "You two are one of the cutest, most sincere couples I have ever seen!"

"Aw thanks Gio, you're one of the most sincere 15yr olds I've ever seen."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Gretta! And Kitty lady!"

Rachelle ran over happily to the User and her auntie Gretta.

"Hi Rachelle!" The User said with a smile.

Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"How are you doing today?" Gretta asked. Her voice was very close but still not could be seen.

"Ah, so she is trying to ovverride your natual instincts a a human-feline hybrid. Instincts aren't all bad. I am sure, youwill find some usefull traits. Like here, I am in my element." Gretta said and jumped out od the bushes and tackled the User. "Much better than the apartment in the winter." Gretta said and got off the User and helped her up.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Lidev wants me to get over my fear of swimming." The User said.

"Ah, so she is trying to ovverride your natual instincts a a human-feline hybrid. Instincts aren't all bad. I am sure, youwill find some usefull traits. Like here, I am in my element." Gretta said and jumped out od the bushes and tackled the User. "Much better than the apartment in the winter." Gretta said and got off the User and helped her up.

"AH!" The User was obviously taken by surprise. "Don't ever do that again, please." She said.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:She smiled, "You two are one of the cutest, most sincere couples I have ever seen!"

"Aw thanks Gio, you're one of the most sincere 15yr olds I've ever seen."

"Awww, thank you!" She gave her a hug. "We're a great big family!"
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Ah, so she is trying to ovverride your natual instincts a a human-feline hybrid. Instincts aren't all bad. I am sure, youwill find some usefull traits. Like here, I am in my element." Gretta said and jumped out od the bushes and tackled the User. "Much better than the apartment in the winter." Gretta said and got off the User and helped her up.

"AH!" The User was obviously taken by surprise. "Don't ever do that again, please." She said.

"Come on, I didn't even scratch you." Gretta said with a chuckle. "Hello little mammilian spawn." Gretta said to Rachelle.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:"AH!" The User was obviously taken by surprise. "Don't ever do that again, please." She said.

"Come on, I didn't even scratch you." Gretta said with a chuckle. "Hello little mammilian spawn." Gretta said to Rachelle.

"Still....please don't." She replied.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Hi Rachelle!" The User said with a smile.

"May I pet you again please?" She asked, almost adding "With a cherry on top."

Giovenith wrote:"Awww, thank you!" She gave her a hug. "We're a great big family!"

"Let's go and make some dinner, Bran here was going to make something nice for us. Isn't that right?" She said sweetly, hugging him again.

Bran blushed. "Yeah, you two go and wait by the fire pit, I'll bring food over."
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:............I think i know. User is half-cat now right? Cats dont like water..............So im guessing this has something to do with user not wanting to swim

'She can unlearn it. She's only half-cat, not a full cat." She said.

I dont think she cant,It's built into her DNA! i geuss user will never learn the experience of begin in the water. Lidev,Just leave her alone with that....Forcing her wont help.Let her Miss out of the fun of begin in the water,Let her......do that weird thing where cat lick them selves
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

"Okay, Rachelle. You can pet me again." The User said. She plopped down and smiled at the girl, anticipating the coming feeling.

"Tsu...if Thriller's neko daughter can swim, I'm pretty sure she can too." Lidev replied.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Hi Rachelle!" The User said with a smile.

"May I pet you again please?" She asked, almost adding "With a cherry on top."

Giovenith wrote:"Awww, thank you!" She gave her a hug. "We're a great big family!"

"Let's go and make some dinner, Bran here was going to make something nice for us. Isn't that right?" She said sweetly, hugging him again.

Bran blushed. "Yeah, you two go and wait by the fire pit, I'll bring food over."

"Okie-dokie!" she cheered again, skipping away.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Come on, I didn't even scratch you." Gretta said with a chuckle. "Hello little mammilian spawn." Gretta said to Rachelle.

"Still....please don't." She replied.

"Fine, I won't ambush you." Gretta said rolling her eyes.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Okie-dokie!" she cheered again, skipping away.

Bran went towards the beachhouse, starting up a grill. Rylli meanwhile followed Gio.

OOC: Dinner, gimme 10 minutes

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Still....please don't." She replied.

"Fine, I won't ambush you." Gretta said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you!" The User beamed. She left the jungle with Rachelle in tow who would be wanting to pet her out into the open beach.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

That's thriller's daughter.......not User.She can swim i know it,But their's no point in forcing her to do it.You'll just have to get lucky that she even gets near the water..........hmm........Maybe i could help
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Fine, I won't ambush you." Gretta said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you!" The User beamed. She left the jungle with Rachelle in tow who would be wanting to pet her out into the open beach.

Gretta disappeared into the jungle in a split second. She was truely in her element.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:That's thriller's daughter.......not User.She can swim i know it,But their's no point in forcing her to do it.You'll just have to get lucky that she even gets near the water..........hmm........Maybe i could help

"Tsuyoi....she hasn't even tried to get in the water...." Lidev said, annoyed.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:That's thriller's daughter.......not User.She can swim i know it,But their's no point in forcing her to do it.You'll just have to get lucky that she even gets near the water..........hmm........Maybe i could help

"tsu runs in fear of a annoyed lidev"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:

"Then forcibly put her in the water." Dab said popping out of the sand.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Tsuyoi....she hasn't even tried to get in the water...." Lidev said, annoyed.

"tsu runs in fear of a annoyed lidev"

Suddenly lighning strikes Tsuyoi.

Meanwhile in the Volcano Lair...

Future NVE snickered watching Tsuyoi get hit by lightnig as he played with his new weather machine.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse