NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was so scared"
eh............eh.......................um................gah.............................................."the best thing tsu could think of would be..............servant" i..................can be........your own personal servant..............."tsu is to scared to think of anything else"

Torii shot back up.

"Hell no! I am not gonna let you do that."

She looked to Lidev.

"You know, I have ties to the Fuhrer....who knows what the Confederacy would give you in return for saving me...."

Lidev sat and huffed out a breath from her somewhat exposed chest. "You'll have to do better than that, tsu." She sighed. She looked to Torii. "I would like something a little bit more concrete. Unless you two would allow me to make my own judgement?" She perked an evil grin at the last part of her sentence that faded into a small smile almost immediately.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:08 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii shot back up.

She looked to Lidev.

"You know, I have ties to the Fuhrer....who knows what the Confederacy would give you in return for saving me...."

Lidev sat and huffed out a breath from her somewhat exposed chest. "You'll have to do better than that, tsu." She sighed. She looked to Torii. "I would like something a little bit more concrete. Unless you two would allow me to make my own judgement?" She perked an evil grin at the last part of her sentence that faded into a small smile almost immediately.

you can make your own.........................judgement..................
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii shot back up.

She looked to Lidev.

Torii's eyes grew heavy. She was about to pass out from blood loss. She started heaving for a minute before falling back into the bed.

"Come on....I'm dyin' here.....what are you gonna do, anyway?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev sat and huffed out a breath from her somewhat exposed chest. "You'll have to do better than that, tsu." She sighed. She looked to Torii. "I would like something a little bit more concrete. Unless you two would allow me to make my own judgement?" She perked an evil grin at the last part of her sentence that faded into a small smile almost immediately.

you can make your own.........................judgement..................

"Oh, just what I want to hear! You can go home now, Tsu. You are as tired as you are terrified, I bet." Lidev said somewhat happily. "I'll see to it that your friend gets better." She showed Tsu the door before walking over to Torii. "Okay so, tell me what exactly happened and what's hurt." She said matter-of-factly as she began to focus her energy on her hands.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:you can make your own.........................judgement..................

"Oh, just what I want to hear! You can go home now, Tsu. You are as tired as you are terrified, I bet." Lidev said somewhat happily. "I'll see to it that your friend gets better." She showed Tsu the door before walking over to Torii. "Okay so, tell me what exactly happened and what's hurt." She said matter-of-factly as she began to focus her energy on her hands.

"I got into a fight with my big sis.....*pant pant*.......my ear got shot off...."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 am

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:you can make your own.........................judgement..................

"tsu was gone faster then sonic the hedgehog runs,leaving behide a crater of line and fire behide as tsu quickly jumped into her hut and locked her doors"
a
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh, just what I want to hear! You can go home now, Tsu. You are as tired as you are terrified, I bet." Lidev said somewhat happily. "I'll see to it that your friend gets better." She showed Tsu the door before walking over to Torii. "Okay so, tell me what exactly happened and what's hurt." She said matter-of-factly as she began to focus her energy on her hands.

"I got into a fight with my big sis.....*pant pant*.......my ear got shot off...."

Lidev raised her eyebrow as a faint red glow came from her hands. "That's it? Seriously? I mean, I've taken shotgun pellets to the chest and stabbed through four giant spikes, so that really doesn't seem serious to me." She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:17 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev raised her eyebrow as a faint red glow came from her hands. "That's it? Seriously? I mean, I've taken shotgun pellets to the chest and stabbed through four giant spikes, so that really doesn't seem serious to me." She said.

Torii snapped at Lidev.

Well you're not a normal human!"

She was annoyed by the fact that she was possibly the weakest one there, due to her being from a normal nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:21 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev raised her eyebrow as a faint red glow came from her hands. "That's it? Seriously? I mean, I've taken shotgun pellets to the chest and stabbed through four giant spikes, so that really doesn't seem serious to me." She said.

Torii snapped at Lidev.

She was annoyed by the fact that she was possibly the weakest one there, due to her being from a normal nation.

"Nice observation. There are still some normals around here, though. Samantha, Bran, Rylli, Rachelle, maybe a few others...at least that I've seen." Lidev said. The glow was now bright as a lit candle. "Alright then, this may feel a bit weird to you, but relax." She cupped the wound and her energy aura spread around Torii's lack of an ear, healing it instantly.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii snapped at Lidev.

"Nice observation. There are still some normals around here, though. Samantha, Bran, Rylli, Rachelle, maybe a few others...at least that I've seen." Lidev said. The glow was now bright as a lit candle. "Alright then, this may feel a bit weird to you, but relax." She cupped the wound and her energy aura spread around Torii's lack of an ear, healing it instantly.

Torii felt a bit better, but almost fainted upon sitting up. She was still pale from lack of blood.

".....uh.....thanks.....I..uh.....mind if I crash here for the night?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:24 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Nice observation. There are still some normals around here, though. Samantha, Bran, Rylli, Rachelle, maybe a few others...at least that I've seen." Lidev said. The glow was now bright as a lit candle. "Alright then, this may feel a bit weird to you, but relax." She cupped the wound and her energy aura spread around Torii's lack of an ear, healing it instantly.

Torii felt a bit better, but almost fainted upon sitting up. She was still pale from lack of blood.

"Sure. Bed and breakfast will do you some good." Lidev said. She then turned to Torii fully with a sly grin. "But don't think you'll be left off that easily..." She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:26 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Sure. Bed and breakfast will do you some good." Lidev said. She then turned to Torii fully with a sly grin. "But don't think you'll be left off that easily..." She said.

Torii sighed.

"Seems fair, I guess. Let's just discuss it in the mornin', kay?"

Torii got back down on the bed.

"I just hope Tsu's alright.....or sis....""

(ooc) night. It's late here.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:31 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Sure. Bed and breakfast will do you some good." Lidev said. She then turned to Torii fully with a sly grin. "But don't think you'll be left off that easily..." She said.

Torii sighed.

"Seems fair, I guess. Let's just discuss it in the mornin', kay?"

Torii got back down on the bed.

"I just hope Tsu's alright.....or sis....""

(ooc) night. It's late here.

Lidev unceremoniously pricked a needle into Torii's arm. "Right then, you lay here and if you hear anything outside the doorway, feel free to just ignore it. You need your rest and this thing to do it's job." She said as she hooked up one of the User's purified blood packs to an IV and let the blood flow into Torii. By morning, her loss will have been replenished. She stepped to the door and opened it halfway before turning back to Torii with a rather naughty face. "And if you need anything...don't be afraid to ask..." She purred before she closed the door and found the fold-out bed.

It was also at this time that Samantha had finished her meal and found the room she had been instructed to stay at.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:29 am

Ceril walked down the path. His lovely D7s grouped behind him and sung Danny Boy. He stopped in front of Monique.

"My but aren't we a mess?"

He grabbed her arm. Fortu appeared unconscious from drinking. More accurately, Fortu's head.

He ushered the woman to Swith's. His servitors took Fortu's head and tethered it to one of his workstations to provide it a power source. He dispatched them to the pocket dimension shortly after.

Monique was spouting gibberish. He set her in a cot next to the workstation.

"Reality check? Apparently so, Monique. Is your memory stirred? Feel a little less you? Well, that's a crying shame, isn't it?"

He left her in the dark room and made his rounds. The strange girl had returned but he paid her no attention. Eva was asleep and Swith sounded busy. Naomi was nowhere to be found. He set out to search for her.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:09 am

It had not been a good day. Deader had stolen his loincloth. MB had seen, laughed, and disappeared. Then some thumping footsteps had led him to hide in the bushes - which, he was fairly sure, counted poison sumac among their number.

Cuisine sighed, and peeked out through the foliage to see Ceril and the troupe of D7s pacing.

Somewhere in between, there was the dual-flash red and blue signature of MB flash-jumping about. Cuisine swore, hoping Ceril hadn't seen, and ducked back behind the plants with considerable rustling and swaying of branches.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 am

*Thriller woke up, but was still too tired to open is eyes or lift his head, when noticing he had no clothes and he was in a room with succubi, he shrugged to himself and mumbled* "If this was done by Swith...Ah hell." *Instead of thinking hard on it, he lulled himself back to sleep*

__

*Off in the distance Lucius was levitating over the island, after watching what he had seen, he would make it his mission to participate in the next one....While trying to not do what he saw most people did.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 am

After a nice steambath over some boiling water, and Rachelle's victory speech from atop the mound of unconscious cannibals, Bran and Rylli's daughter decided to unfurl her kiddie pool and set it up for them. The two Merpeople were passed out in the pool when they woke in the morning, they waved at the other Mermaids out at sea before realizing that someone had stolen their amulets.

"Great . . ." Bran muttered, clutching his head.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith showed Gio to a comfy bedroom and created a cradle for her little ward.

"Sweetest dreams to you both," she said and shut the door.

Naomi glanced up and saw Samantha. She thought about curling back up in her corner, but didn't want to be rude. "Hello, again," she said, getting up and wiping her face.

OOC: Goodnight, Gio!

In the morning, "Tatiana" felt that it would be only fair to sweep up the floors of the domain before she went on with her Queenly duties. If she remembered correctly, she thought she had heard rumors of her husband trying to fix a rather complicated affair between four Athenians that has by chance wandered into the wood. Bless his heart; Oberon was genuinely a good fairy, if only he would cease in asking for her changeling child.

"Goooowaaaa..." cooed Serphinia, as Giovenith lifted her from her cradle, set her in the baby-holder on her back, and set out into the forest. She frowned a bit remembering the threats of Pan, but comforted herself that Pan was a perfectly intelligent God, and could come to the quick realization that one could not go around snatching Fairy Queens' babies... that would just be far too ironic for anyone's good.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:17 am

Dear all,

Like, thanks for letting me join in with the Zalgofestage and all. It was a totes real blast - but I got other stuff to do elsewhere. Demons to kill, Dark Kings to defeat, and sorcerers to vanquish. (That and those protesting blockheads I rendered apathetic came back to life. Gotta look into that.)

Bran, you see that crab under my signature? Soak your thumb in a mixture of squid ink and paprika and tap it 3 times if you need anything. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Cuisine and MB, you all my bros. Hit me up next time you're in Vegas, guys. It'll be a raccoon-free trip. Also, keep the thing this note is attached to. Bran or Swith will know what it does and what it's for. Anyone who tries to steal it - I still have Farslayer just begging to be let out to play. *pets*

Everyone - keep your noses clean. An...acquaintance of mine will be dropping in shortly, and she's got powers that make the Swords look like child's play - so if you value your respective existences, absolutely do not mention the following:

The Age of Exploration, especially the Space Race
    Persimmons
    The Running of the Bulls
    Casio digital watches

I can't tell you any more than that, because she'd kill me if I did.

Peace out,
Deader

P.S. Just for the record, Swith and Naomi, my gender is - Whoops, there's my ride. Gotta run.

Underneath the postscript was the crab icon for Bran, and then a row of ten symbols in two neat rows of five. A pair of dice, a ring, a dragon, a target symbol, a hammer, an eye, a chisel-looking wedge, a sword above a wall, an arrow, and a hand.

The letter fluttered, attached like a flag to the 'mast' of the Mindsword's hilt.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 am

Cerillium wrote:Ceril walked down the path. His lovely D7s grouped behind him and sung Danny Boy. He stopped in front of Monique.

"My but aren't we a mess?"

He grabbed her arm. Fortu appeared unconscious from drinking. More accurately, Fortu's head.

He ushered the woman to Swith's. His servitors took Fortu's head and tethered it to one of his workstations to provide it a power source. He dispatched them to the pocket dimension shortly after.

Monique was spouting gibberish. He set her in a cot next to the workstation.

"Reality check? Apparently so, Monique. Is your memory stirred? Feel a little less you? Well, that's a crying shame, isn't it?"

He left her in the dark room and made his rounds. The strange girl had returned but he paid her no attention. Eva was asleep and Swith sounded busy. Naomi was nowhere to be found. He set out to search for her.

"Ugh...did somebody throw my head in the dryer for a spin?" Fortu mumbled waking up.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:19 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Dear all,

Like, thanks for letting me join in with the Zalgofestage and all. It was a totes real blast - but I got other stuff to do elsewhere. Demons to kill, Dark Kings to defeat, and sorcerers to vanquish. (That and those protesting blockheads I rendered apathetic came back to life. Gotta look into that.)

Bran, you see that crab under my signature? Soak your thumb in a mixture of squid ink and paprika and tap it 3 times if you need anything. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Cuisine and MB, you all my bros. Hit me up next time you're in Vegas, guys. It'll be a raccoon-free trip. Also, keep the thing this note is attached to. Bran or Swith will know what it does and what it's for. Anyone who tries to steal it - I still have Farslayer just begging to be let out to play. *pets*

Everyone - keep your noses clean. An...acquaintance of mine will be dropping in shortly, and she's got powers that make the Swords look like child's play - so if you value your respective existences, absolutely do not mention the following:

Persimmons
    The Running of the Bulls
    Casio digital watches

Peace out,
Deader

P.S. Just for the record, Swith and Naomi, my gender is - Whoops, there's my ride. Gotta run.

Underneath the postscript was the crab icon for Bran, and then a row of ten symbols in two neat rows of five. A pair of dice, a ring, a dragon, a target symbol, a hammer, an eye, a chisel-looking wedge, a sword above a wall, an arrow, and a hand.

The letter fluttered, attached like a flag to the 'mast' of the Mindsword's hilt.

Swith sighed and gathered everything. She stopped by Cuisine's but he was out, so she penned a note for him.

Dear Cuisine and MB,
Deader left something for you. Come find me when you get a chance.
Love, Swith

She walked to Bran's hut.

--

Monique awoke with a gasp and looked around. "Fortu?" Her surroundings weren't familiar at all.

--

Naomi shooed a few of the succubi away and knocked on Thriller's door. A familiar face greeted her and a small smile fluttered across her mouth. She hugged the demon, then sat down on the step outside the hut and caught up on old times.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:24 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Dear all,

Persimmons
    The Running of the Bulls
    Casio digital watches

Peace out,
Deader

Swith sighed and gathered everything. She stopped by Cuisine's but he was out, so she penned a note for him.

Dear Cuisine and MB,
Deader left something for you. Come find me when you get a chance.
Love, Swith

She walked to Bran's hut.

--

Monique awoke with a gasp and looked around. "Fortu?" Her surroundings weren't familiar at all.

--

Naomi shooed a few of the succubi away and knocked on Thriller's door. A familiar face greeted her and a small smile fluttered across her mouth. She hugged the demon, then sat down on the step outside the hut and caught up on old times.

Primordial and insidious start cleaning up removing the strange dust and leavings of the several eldritch denizens.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:07 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Monique awoke with a gasp and looked around. "Fortu?" Her surroundings weren't familiar at all.

"Monique? I don't feel to good."Fortu replied hungover.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Monique placed a hand on the table and used it to pull herself up. Her eyes loomed over the edge and she stared at Fortu. "What... happened?"

--

Naomi listened carefully to Blythe's story, and she felt a strong sense of relief after the succubus finished the tale. She'd been contemplating kicking Swith's ass for her practical joke, but Blythe reassured her that nothing untoward had happened.

"So, she unleashed us," Blythe cackled, "and now look at him!" She opened the door for Naomi to see.

"That's not funny," she said, but the corners of her mouth drew back in a mischievous grin. "Really, Blythe." She motioned for the succubi to leave and then properly covered Thriller.

She opened a portal for them to return home, but Blythe remained behind, explaining, "I need to find Slade."

Naomi growled. "He's here, too?"

Blythe nodded and Naomi performed a quintessential face-palm.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:22 pm

*Thriller awaken a second time, this time he opened his eyes.* "Thank God, they're gone." *he mumbled to himself. He got himself out of bed, and cleaned with a shower and a set of fresh clothes. He put on his favorite black trench coat, tied his old military boots then walked outside*

__

*After running away from the Jason V. look-a-like, Aleki found himself in a high tree in the thick of the jungle, he looked around from the high position he was in, to see if he could find Natiya, but couldn't see her due to the thickness of the jungle. He climbed down from the tree and began his search*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse