NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"We have a time machine. Take as much time as you need. Just don't get rid of our zombies, we need them." NVE said.


Cuisine disappeared into his bar-cabin and came back out with a butcher's apron, a bucket and two teppanyaki spatulas. MB nodded and flash-jumped the chef into the bus, to keep an eye on the zombies while Cuisine worked on pressing out the blood and sending it sailing neatly into the bucket. Done, the pair flash-jumped off the back of the bus. MB pushed the bucket inside, while Cuisine began to heat up the flatiron stove.

"Would you care for some when it's done?"

"Yes, we don't like to waste it." NVE said.
The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yes, NVE and I have made a tourist trap. It provides income, food, and zombie slaves. Don't worry about the pictures." Gretta said and gave them a box of bloodstained cameras.


Rylli went through some of the cameras and giggled, thinking a few of the picutes of them were quite cute. She sealed them back in the box and handed it back to Gretta.

"Could you put that in our beachhouse? Some of those pictures of us are nice."

Bran shrugged, not really minding the attention from photo happy idiots on their final ride.

"Yeah, we could do that." Gretta said.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Who? What? A what?" It was becoming clearer that Giovenith only knew the basics of the deity career.

"Phorcys. He's a sea god, known for creating monsters of the deep ocean. He's noted for his sirens and leviathans. Pookie is the leviathan I purchased from him before I arrived here. I've enchanted him to make him immortal and impervious, and he guards my personal lagoon."


"Ohhhh, how lovely! Is he kind to you?"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yeah, we could do that." Gretta said.


"Thanks, we'd bring it down to our cave but that box doesn't look waterproof."

Bran spoke up from thinking about something. "So why're you abducting tourists?" He asked.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Cuisine disappeared into his bar-cabin and came back out with a butcher's apron, a bucket and two teppanyaki spatulas. MB nodded and flash-jumped the chef into the bus, to keep an eye on the zombies while Cuisine worked on pressing out the blood and sending it sailing neatly into the bucket. Done, the pair flash-jumped off the back of the bus. MB pushed the bucket inside, while Cuisine began to heat up the flatiron stove.

"Would you care for some when it's done?"

"Yes, we don't like to waste it." NVE said.


Cuisine hummed pleasantly to himself, dicing onions and garlic in one part of the stove while carefully pouring out servings of blood into foil 'dishes'. Sprinkling the minced vegetables throughout the slowly coagulating blood pudding, he topped each dish off with a dash of soy sauce.

"Anyone want blood pudding?" he called.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Ohhhh, how lovely! Is he kind to you?"

"The god? So-so. It's all business to him. I'm wondering if the sirens in the lagoon belonged to someone who purchased them from him. Pookie? I adore him. Would you like to feed him a cookie?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yeah, we could do that." Gretta said.


"Thanks, we'd bring it down to our cave but that box doesn't look waterproof."

Bran spoke up from thinking about something. "So why're you abducting tourists?" He asked.

"We lure them here, we eat some, turn others into zombies, and steal all their cash and sell their belongings on eBay. Why? because it is a win-win plan that gains us food, money and a labor force." Gretta explained.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yes, we don't like to waste it." NVE said.


Cuisine hummed pleasantly to himself, dicing onions and garlic in one part of the stove while carefully pouring out servings of blood into foil 'dishes'. Sprinkling the minced vegetables throughout the slowly coagulating blood pudding, he topped each dish off with a dash of soy sauce.

"Anyone want blood pudding?" he called.

"Two servings, to-go please." NVE said.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Ohhhh, how lovely! Is he kind to you?"

"The god? So-so. It's all business to him. I'm wondering if the sirens in the lagoon belonged to someone who purchased them from him. Pookie? I adore him. Would you like to feed him a cookie?"


"Maybe later, I have had a lot on my mind lately."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Cuisine hummed pleasantly to himself, dicing onions and garlic in one part of the stove while carefully pouring out servings of blood into foil 'dishes'. Sprinkling the minced vegetables throughout the slowly coagulating blood pudding, he topped each dish off with a dash of soy sauce.

"Anyone want blood pudding?" he called.

"Two servings, to-go please." NVE said.


Cuisine snapped his fingers, and the serving tray drifted silently up. It shrank to fit two of the dishes; a quick transfer later, Cuisine pointed at NVE, and the tray began moving toward him.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial goes into the woods and insidious goes swimming

An NVE from the future came out of a time vortex before Primordial. He landed on the ground with a thud.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

The two shrugged and swam over to Swith and Gio, happy to see that Bones was finally gone for the night.

"Hey you two." He said, hoping to feel better about his day.

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial goes into the woods and insidious goes swimming

An NVE from the future came out of a time vortex before Primordial. He landed on the ground with a thud.


He offers the raptor a hand "your along way from your cozy Dr.No base"
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Maybe later, I have had a lot on my mind lately."

"Oh? Do you want to borrow my ear? Sometimes it helps to speak your mind to someone... even if they don't understand all the details, the process allows the speaker to put her thoughts into order."

"Well," Swith caught sight of Bran and Rylli, "look who came back! Before you swim off again... HELLO!" She chuckled.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Well," Swith caught sight of Bran and Rylli, "look who came back! Before you swim off again... HELLO!" She chuckled.


"Sorry!" Shouted Bran. "Bones was pissing us off so we left."

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:06 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Sorry!" Shouted Bran. "Bones was pissing us off so we left."


Swith turned to Gio. "If you want to join me, just jump! I'll catch you."

She launched herself off the cliff, landing a few feet above the water, crossing her legs and hovering near Bran and Rylli. "Do you know who the sirens belonged to?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"Well," Swith caught sight of Bran and Rylli, "look who came back! Before you swim off again... HELLO!" She chuckled.


"Sorry!" Shouted Bran. "Bones was pissing us off so we left."


"That's alright, we understand," she smiled.


Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Sorry!" Shouted Bran. "Bones was pissing us off so we left."


Swith turned to Gio. "If you want to join me, just jump! I'll catch you."

She launched herself off the cliff, landing a few feet above the water, crossing her legs and hovering near Bran and Rylli. "Do you know who the sirens belonged to?"


"Weeeeeee!" she plopped into the water with a tiny splash.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:An NVE from the future came out of a time vortex before Primordial. He landed on the ground with a thud.


He offers the raptor a hand "your along way from your cozy Dr.No base"

"Oh, I came from the future to deliver something I just got from Tesla." NVE said and dusted himself. NVE took out a small box and was about to give it to Primordial...when another NVE from further in the future tackled the first one. "Don't give it to him!" he objected and tried to wrestle away the box.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith turned to Gio. "If you want to join me, just jump! I'll catch you."

She launched herself off the cliff, landing a few feet above the water, crossing her legs and hovering near Bran and Rylli. "Do you know who the sirens belonged to?"


Bran shook his head innocently.

"Nope, they didn't seem that bad either, just misunderstood." He said, Rylli nodding like usual.

"Why?" He then asked, somewhat concerned. Rylli noticed Gio splash into the water and giggled, picking the girl up and handing her to Swith.

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
He offers the raptor a hand "your along way from your cozy Dr.No base"

"Oh, I came from the future to deliver something I just got from Tesla." NVE said and dusted himself. NVE took out a small box and was about to give it to Primordial...when another NVE from further in the future tackled the first one. "Don't give it to him!" he objected and tried to wrestle away the box.


Primordial saw what it was and joined in on the struggle Turing his body to slime and growing tentacles wrenching the thing from the raptors hands.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Weeeeeee!" she plopped into the water with a tiny splash.


"EEP! I really was going to catch you!" Swith managed to get Gio into hovering position with Rylli's help.

"Have they been causing trouble? It seems like a lot of the indigenous animals are being hunted here," she asked Bran.
Last edited by Swith Witherward on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"EEP! I really was going to catch you!" Swith managed to get Gio into hovering position with Rylli's help.

"Have they been causing trouble? It seems like a lot of the indigenous animals are being hunted here," she asked Bran.


"Not really, although a Sea Snake wandered its way into our cave earlier."

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Two servings, to-go please." NVE said.


Cuisine snapped his fingers, and the serving tray drifted silently up. It shrank to fit two of the dishes; a quick transfer later, Cuisine pointed at NVE, and the tray began moving toward him.

NVE took the two dishes and got back on the bus with Gretta. "Thanks!" He said out the window before driving off like a maniac.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:13 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Not really, although a Sea Snake wandered its way into our cave earlier."

"Please tell me you didn't kill it!"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"EEP! I really was going to catch you!" Swith managed to get Gio into hovering position with Rylli's help.

"Have they been causing trouble? It seems like a lot of the indigenous animals are being hunted here," she asked Bran.


The BranRiech wrote:"Not really, although a Sea Snake wandered its way into our cave earlier."


"They were carnivorous, though I assume they were on this island long enough to be part of the ecosystem and food chain."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Please tell me you didn't kill it!"


"I directed it out, just turned it in the other direction and it swam off."

". . . Before a pair of cheap Hawaiian clothes came walking into the cave,"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nea Videssos

Advertisement

Remove ads