NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Giovenith wrote:"They live in a lagoon a few-"

Giovenith caught sight of Insidious diving in, presumably after the Sirens. "AH! Insidious! No, what are you doing?!"

Bran glanced underwater.

"You want us to stop her?" He asked, Rylli ready to follow.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Giovenith caught sight of Insidious diving in, presumably after the Sirens. "AH! Insidious! No, what are you doing?!"

"A lagoon?" Goo said. "Alright." He said diving in the water and swimming off as well.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Bones walked up.

"... I should just kill the two of them..."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Bone Fort wrote:

Bones walked up.

Primordial returns covered in fire and 2 Daemons.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Samantha had worked through her book to the end and had gone inside the hut for something to eat and another book. She came back out in about ten minutes and was already back to reading by the surf.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Dabfia wrote:

"A lagoon?" Goo said. "Alright." He said diving in the water and swimming off as well.

"WHAT?!"

Giovenith just faceplamed; it was one of those moments, those moments where everyone seemed to go completely and utterly insane(er than usual).

"Gah- I just- I don't know! They probably wouldn't do anything to you and Rylli initially, but if you tried to rip their food away from them..." she shook her head.

Bone Fort wrote:Bones walked up.

"I don't know about that..."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Goo pops out of the water and back onto the beach. "well i got lost, so i'll let that lady take care of it." he said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial returns covered in fire and 2 Daemons.

Bones didn't even notice them, as it didn't rank very high on his mental threat meter, quite low in fact.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Giovenith just faceplamed; it was one of those moments, those moments where everyone seemed to go completely and utterly insane(er than usual).

"Gah- I just- I don't know! They probably wouldn't do anything to you and Rylli initially, but if you tried to rip their food away from them..." she shook her head.

"We'll follow them, don't worry, we won't get between them and their food."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Insidious smells them in the lagoon and surfaces a distance away. she makes sure her gills are open and visible, a common greeting among fellow fish folk.
OOC; im not typing in xothian its much to hard
"greetings she proclaims, swimming over to the pair"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Okay then... just be careful."

Primordial Luxa wrote:Insidious smells them in the lagoon and surfaces a distance away. she makes sure her gills are open and visible, a common greeting among fellow fish folk.

The would-be graceful pair of sirens had their backs to the newcomer as they gagged, chewed, and slurped up the meal they were hunkered over. Evidently too engrossed in their most recent meal to notice Insidious, one did not mind in rudely scattering some loose rib-cage bits her way.

One bent it's head back, revealing a face lovelier than any model or human noble, that was quickly deformed by the stretching of a monstrous mouth taking up half it's face. The rows of shark-esque teeth were yellowed and filthy, with the infected gums occasionally spewing blood and pus. She dropped a scarlet mass into the mouth and chewed, the more it swallowed down, the more the mouth shrunk back into human-esque, until they leaned back down for another chunk.
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Bran and Rylli both nodded and swam off, finding Insidious and swimming around a short distance behind her to watch the events currently unfolding. The two were disgusted by the monsters that were snacking at the moment.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

*Sapphire walked along the beach while reading a book on her touch pad. Meanwhile, Aleki walked up to Thriller's bunkhouse to see the front door knocked down from the inside. He quickly ran up to the house and looked inside to see the place a complete mess. Off on a desk table near his bed was a messy stack of papers, a lamp and a holo-disc. He walked over to the table, picked up the holo-disc, then headed back to his house.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Okay then... just be careful."

Primordial Luxa wrote:Insidious smells them in the lagoon and surfaces a distance away. she makes sure her gills are open and visible, a common greeting among fellow fish folk.

The would-be graceful pair of sirens had their backs to the newcomer as they gagged, chewed, and slurped up the meal they were hunkered over. Evidently too engrossed in their most recent meal to notice Insidious, one did not mind in rudely scattering some loose rib-cage bits her way.

One bent it's head back, revealing a face lovelier than any model or human noble, that was quickly deformed by the stretching of a monstrous mouth taking up half it's face. The rows of shark-esque teeth were yellowed and filthy, with the infected gums occasionally spewing blood and pus. She dropped a scarlet mass into the mouth and chewed, the more it swallowed down, the more the mouth shrunk back into human-esque, until they leaned back down for another chunk.

Insidious waits for them to finish there meal.

Primordial meanwhile had slain the Daemons and set up a large banquet table for the group covered in assorted foods from the other dimension, all of them steaming hot and demonically apealling. "Dig in" he says while closing the portal.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Sapphire walked along the beach while reading a book on her touch pad. Meanwhile, Aleki walked up to Thriller's bunkhouse to see the front door knocked down from the inside. He quickly ran up to the house and looked inside to see the place a complete mess. Off on a desk table near his bed was a messy stack of papers, a lamp and a holo-disc. He walked over to the table, picked up the holo-disc, then headed back to his house.*

"What'cha doing Aleki?" Asked Natiya, who was half buried in sand at the hands of Rachelle.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Samantha was completely oblivious to anyone around her. She had shut herself away and into her book. It was her way of escaping her harsh reality. To anyone looking at her from afar, Samantha would look just like any other normal girl would. But if they approached closer, they would notice that the hair that covered her eyes, was hiding more than just that. The very edges of some horrible scars on her face would be visible underneath her hair, and on the back of her wrist. Her outfit covered up everything else, thankfully to her, but it was obvious that this scarring was more than just Mon's slash and claw wounds from mutants in the Zone.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:She waits for them to finish there meal.

Primordial meanwhile had slain the Daemons and set up a large banquet table for the group covered in assorted foods from the other dimension, all of them steaming hot and demonically apealling. "Dig in" he says while closing the portal.

Soon there was little left of the corpse, which turned out to be that of some unfortunate tourist, and the two began to snap at and fight with each other over the little meat left.

"AIEEE! AIEEE!"they shrieked at each other, far less melodic than their usual calls, but just as haunting in it's own way.

The BranRiech wrote:Bran and Rylli both nodded and swam off, finding Insidious and swimming around a short distance behind her to watch the events currently unfolding. The two were disgusted by the monsters that were snacking at the moment.

A stray eyeball from the fought-for meat flew over and squished like jelly on Rylli's head, moister and squishier from being in the water so long. The half-dissolved bodily goop dripped a bit down her face.
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 pm

tsu looks up and sees Samantha.So tsu gets up and starts walking in the other direction of her,in a attempt to avoid Samantha.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Cupping her mouth to keep her from souting in terror, Bran cleaned the goop off of Rylli as the two orbited around the feedng frenzy at a supposed safe distance.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:She waits for them to finish there meal.

Soon there was little left of the corpse, which turned out to be that of some unfortunate tourist, and the two began to snap at and fight with each other over the little meat left.

"AIEEE! AIEEE!"they shrieked at each other, far less melodic than their usual calls, but just as haunting in it's own way.

The BranRiech wrote:Bran and Rylli both nodded and swam off, finding Insidious and swimming around a short distance behind her to watch the events currently unfolding. The two were disgusted by the monsters that were snacking at the moment.

A stray eyeball from the fought-for meat flew over and squished like jelly on Rylli's head, moister and squishier from being in the water so long. The half-dissolved bodily goop dripped a bit down her face.

Insidious shakes her, head they were inferior versions of a great race and it sickened her, she amplified her voice to a roar "Hail Dagon, I Enter"
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:tsu looks up and sees Samantha.So tsu gets up and starts walking in the other direction of her,in a attempt to avoid Samantha.

As Tsu turns to leave, something pops out from the jungle behind her.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Sapphire walked along the beach while reading a book on her touch pad. Meanwhile, Aleki walked up to Thriller's bunkhouse to see the front door knocked down from the inside. He quickly ran up to the house and looked inside to see the place a complete mess. Off on a desk table near his bed was a messy stack of papers, a lamp and a holo-disc. He walked over to the table, picked up the holo-disc, then headed back to his house.*

"What'cha doing Aleki?" Asked Natiya, who was half buried in sand at the hands of Rachelle.

"Hey Natiya, long time no see. What I am doing is getting back from Thriller's bunkhouse, checking out this holo-disc, maybe it could help figure out why his door was knocked down from the inside."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:tsu looks up and sees Samantha.So tsu gets up and starts walking in the other direction of her,in a attempt to avoid Samantha.

As Tsu turns to leave, something pops out from the jungle behind her.

tsu just stood their and looked at it,Tsu clearly was not amused
yeah what a fail move whatever the hell you are...Only Lidev and Mon can scare me like that.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Bones stood on the cliff above the lagoon, where Gio had first shown him the Sirens. She had told him not to kill them due to the consequences of such an action, but frankly he didn't give a rat's ass. It was time that such prick-ish gods that didn't care for humanity learned that they weren't top of the food chain.

He smiled. Next to him was a large, barrel-like object. He rolled it in.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:As Tsu turns to leave, something pops out from the jungle behind her.

tsu just stood their and looked at it,Tsu clearly was not amused
yeah what a fail move whatever the hell you are...Only Lidev and Mon can scare me like that.

What Tsu would see is some kind of masked being in a red outfit. It simply stood and stared at her; an arm at it's chin, as if contemplating something.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse