NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 pm

looks up at the sky, "where's the damn helo?" suddenly a voice behind her says "lookin for something?" then all goes blank
For a Safe and Secure Society

Red Star Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Star Union » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:35 pm

South Aztlan wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Rylli? Where are you going? Is it... safe?"

RYLLI, NATIYA GET TO COVER!!" THAT HELICOPTER IS FROM THE SPECTRE GROUP, THAT IS AN INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST CELL!" "AND BY THE WAY THE HELO IS MOVING I THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO EITHER BLOW UP THE ISLAND OR LAND AND SEARCH FOR THE ANTONOV WRECKAGE!"

An SU-47 from the battlegroup flew by and fired a heat-seeking missile at the chopper.
I am currently overhauling my factbooks.

This is my oldest surviving account. I have many others.
Тнапк уои, сомгаде!

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm

OOC: That chopper belongs to Mon's character, you guys can say it's a different one though. And the transport plane already has an explanation as to why it's there.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Thriller followed behind closely, looking behind him every now and then.*

OOC: Sorry for the delay, had to do some quick work. and by quick, I mean half an hour.

Suddenly a gate began to close in the runway tunnel.

*Thriller began to pick up the pace, he could feel the adrenaline flowing through him, ultimately, he began to out run Bran by a few feet.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:OOC: That chopper belongs to Mon's character, you guys can say it's a different one though. And the transport plane already has an explanation as to why it's there.

wakes up from faint "where the hell am I??" OMG Spectre has landed. Guys I forgot to tell you that on my way here i found another antonov wreckage deep in the jungle, this was the wreckage that I was talking about a while back
Last edited by South Aztlan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Suddenly a gate began to close in the runway tunnel.

Bran sprinted faster, he wasn't going to make it . . .

Giovenith wrote:"Choices, choices..."

"We could peek in, see what's on the other side at least."

"Mmmm... seems worrisome..."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
Bran sprinted faster, he wasn't going to make it . . .

"We could peek in, see what's on the other side at least."

"Mmmm... seems worrisome..."

The door suddenly opens on its own.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller began to pick up the pace, he could feel the adrenaline flowing through him, ultimately, he began to out run Bran by a few feet.*

"Take the syringe!" He shouted, reaching out a hand. Might as well have Thriller get out with his cure. He tripped on a pothole in the runway and sprained his ankle, he gestured for Thriller to keep going though.

Meanwhile:

Rylli glanced inside of the door, without Gio's consent, she stepped through curiously.

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Guys, I think we need to find and protect the jungle wreckage. Anybody know where can I find armament here??
Last edited by South Aztlan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller began to pick up the pace, he could feel the adrenaline flowing through him, ultimately, he began to out run Bran by a few feet.*

"Take the syringe!" He shouted, reaching out a hand. Might as well have Thriller get out with his cure. He tripped on a pothole in the runway and sprained his ankle, he gestured for Thriller to keep going though.

Meanwhile:

Rylli glanced inside of the door, without Gio's consent, she stepped through curiously.

It was night time where Rylli was now, Rylli is in a pine forest, thick fog around her and the moon shining brightly above her.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Mon looked to see the helo was getting closer. She grabbed her PDA and noticed a new message on it. "Beach too uneven. Will land in a clearing in the jungle. Send coordinates." Mon nodded and began running through the jungle to find a place for the helo to set down while keeping up on where she was on the map. She found a suitable location and relayed the coordinates to the pilot. Sure enough, within seconds, the helo was on final and set down in the clearing. The door opened as the engine shut off. Hawk stepped out and gave Mon a crisp salute, who returned it herself. It was like looking into a mirror, only Mon had wolf ears, tail, different eyes, and fangs. Other than that, the two were pretty much identical.

"We've got the VIP in the back if you want to talk with her." "Why not bring her out." Hawk shrugged and then walked to the helicopter. "Come on, it's okay. She's the one we were telling you about. She won't bite, I promise." There was a brief thirty seconds before Hawk got the new arrival out. It was a young lady, around the age of 18 or so, and with dark purple hair and grey purple eyes. She seemed to shy away from Mon immediately until Hawk reassured her of who she was. She stepped forward and kept her hair over the right side of her face. Hawk leaned in and whispered something to Mon. "Take it real easy on her. She's a burn victim. The entire right half of her body is scarred extensively, and she lost her parents. Poor kid's life is a complete wreck, so be her elder friend okay?" "I'll take care of her, don't you worry." Mon said. She looked to the girl. "Can you tell me your name?" The girl looked away. "I...I...my name is...S-S-Samantha..." The girl replied, holding her hair over the right side of her face with her right hand. A fraction of her scars could be seen on her hand; they looked deep.

"Well I'll let you two alone then, have fun Samantha." Hawk said. Samantha nodded to Hawk and stood beside Mon as she climbed back into the helicopter and waved to them as the helo took off. Mon turned to the girl when the helo was gone. "Want to go see the others?" "Others?!" She asked, seeming like she was completely frightened of the concept of social interaction. "Yes. Lidev and the User. They live with me too." The girl calmed down a bit as the two began to walk back to the beach. "So....why do you have a tail and ear like a wolf?" Samantha asked. Mon thought for a bit. "Funny story, actually. I'll tell you later." "Okay..." Samantha followed Mon out to the beach.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

*Thriller stopped and turned back to get Bran* "Bran, if there is anything the military has taught me, it's that no man gets left behind!" *He quickly slung Bran over his shoulder and resumed sprinting, though despite the added weight, he ran as if he wasn't carrying Bran*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Meanwhile:

It was night time where Rylli was now, Rylli is in a pine forest, thick fog around her and the moon shining brightly above her.

"Rylli!"

Giovenith quickly ran after and hugged her.
she/her

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Meanwhile:

Rylli I think you're near the place of the wreckage, if you see guys wearing black suits and toting machineguns(that's SPECTRE group), hide and wait for help to come.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Rylli!"

"It's alright, it seems harmless around here." She replied warmly, gently prying the girl off of her and looking around.

Le' Meanwhile:

Natiya grumbled as the speeding chopper interrupted her peaceful stroll, she silently cursed the pilot for disturbing her and continued her walk.

Le' Meanwhile Pt.2:

Bran patted Thriller on the back, thankful that he wasn't using Branriech military logic. If he was, he would've had Bran shot for 'Cowardice'.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:51 pm

South Aztlan wrote:
Dabfia wrote:It was night time where Rylli was now, Rylli is in a pine forest, thick fog around her and the moon shining brightly above her.

Rylli I think you're near the place of the wreckage, if you see guys wearing black suits and toting machineguns(that's SPECTRE group), hide and wait for help to come.

(OOC: Rylli and Gio aren't even on the island right now)

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon looked to see the helo was getting closer. She grabbed her PDA and noticed a new message on it. "Beach too uneven. Will land in a clearing in the jungle. Send coordinates." Mon nodded and began running through the jungle to find a place for the helo to set down while keeping up on where she was on the map. She found a suitable location and relayed the coordinates to the pilot. Sure enough, within seconds, the helo was on final and set down in the clearing. The door opened as the engine shut off. Hawk stepped out and gave Mon a crisp salute, who returned it herself. It was like looking into a mirror, only Mon had wolf ears, tail, different eyes, and fangs. Other than that, the two were pretty much identical.

"We've got the VIP in the back if you want to talk with her." "Why not bring her out." Hawk shrugged and then walked to the helicopter. "Come on, it's okay. She's the one we were telling you about. She won't bite, I promise." There was a brief thirty seconds before Hawk got the new arrival out. It was a young lady, around the age of 18 or so, and with dark purple hair and grey purple eyes. She seemed to shy away from Mon immediately until Hawk reassured her of who she was. She stepped forward and kept her hair over the right side of her face. Hawk leaned in and whispered something to Mon. "Take it real easy on her. She's a burn victim. The entire right half of her body is scarred extensively, and she lost her parents. Poor kid's life is a complete wreck, so be her elder friend okay?" "I'll take care of her, don't you worry." Mon said. She looked to the girl. "Can you tell me your name?" The girl looked away. "I...I...my name is...S-S-Samantha..." The girl replied, holding her hair over the right side of her face with her right hand. A fraction of her scars could be seen on her hand; they looked deep.

"Well I'll let you two alone then, have fun Samantha." Hawk said. Samantha nodded to Hawk and stood beside Mon as she climbed back into the helicopter and waved to them as the helo took off. Mon turned to the girl when the helo was gone. "Want to go see the others?" "Others?!" She asked, seeming like she was completely frightened of the concept of social interaction. "Yes. Lidev and the User. They live with me too." The girl calmed down a bit as the two began to walk back to the beach. "So....why do you have a tail and ear like a wolf?" Samantha asked. Mon thought for a bit. "Funny story, actually. I'll tell you later." "Okay..." Samantha followed Mon out to the beach.

Mon, I think I know samantha, I remember when I was a little kid, I had a friend named samantha, that looks just like her. But then the village was burned, and I was abducted and turned into a Russian Superpy, Codename: Red Scorpion

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:52 pm

*Bran, who was sleeping on the beach, was rudely awaken by the helicopter that was flying over the island. He then saw a person, who he has never seen before, with Mon. He got up and went to investigate the new person.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Rylli!"

"It's alright, it seems harmless around here." She replied warmly, gently prying the girl off of her and looking around.

Le' Meanwhile:

Natiya grumbled as the speeding chopper interrupted her peaceful stroll, she silently cursed the pilot for disturbing her and continued her walk.

Le' Meanwhile Pt.2:

Bran patted Thriller on the back, thankful that he wasn't using Branriech military logic. If he was, he would've had Bran shot for 'Cowardice'.

A roar is heard for about 5 seconds then it is silenced after some stabbing sounds could be heard.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm

"tsu found a t-rex and rides it"
SWEET IM RIDING A FREAKING T-REX! WHO'D KNOW THEIR WOULD BE ONE ON THIS ISLAND! RIDE ON COWBOY!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Bran, who was sleeping on the beach, was rudely awaken by the helicopter that was flying over the island. He then saw a person, who he has never seen before, with Mon. He got up and went to investigate the new person.*

OOC: Bran's sleeping on the beach?

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Le' Meanwhile:

Le' Meanwhile Pt.2:

A roar is heard for about 5 seconds then it is silenced after some stabbing sounds could be heard.

Giovenith did not look impressed with Rylli's reassurance. "Reeeeeaaaally...?"
she/her

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Le' Meanwhile:

Le' Meanwhile Pt.2:

Yells through comlink " WTF was that! Is everyone alright?"

South Aztlan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Aztlan » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:55 pm

oh great tsu found a new monstrous lizard to keep as pet

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Giovenith wrote:Giovenith did not look impressed with Rylli's reassurance. "Reeeeeaaaally...?"

Rylli sighed, she walked a fe feet towards the sound of the stabbing and looked back. She dug out her pistol and loaded in a fresh clip.

"Yeah, now we'll be safe, come on."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse