NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Hard to explain . . ."

Bran pulled out an old Propaganda poster depicting Branriech conscripts charging up the steps of the US capitol building, he only kept the poster because Rylli repurposed the back of it as a love-letter to him.

*Thriller stared at it for a second and smiled before handing it back.* "Well that makes sense. Tell me if I am wrong but, wasn't your government communist?"

Dabfia wrote:Dabfia stops running and stops near thriller and gretta.
"Thriller you think your so good, You underestimate the raptors, and that will be your downfall, you underestimate your enemy and you get your ass kicked back to your planet. You brag about going through all this training and when you go up against someone, you underestimate them and they kill you." Dabfia said in a serious tone.

Dab, you honestly think I underestimate my opponent? What I am telling her is true."

"I hope the raptors cut off your head and use it for a drinking glass Or a bowl." Dabfia says. "It would be easier to shut the fuck up and not brag then rather to brag and get socked in the jaw."
Last edited by Dabfia on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm

The User sighed and began to walk away. This one, they would have to let go. For the better, of course. She pulled her hood over her cat ears and hair as she walked out.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta had it with him, consequences be dammed, she wanted to make him bleed. Gretta punched Thriller across the jaw with a lot of force.

*Thriller cracked his jaw and smiled and laughed for a bit* "Not bad punch, just gotta add less elbow into it and you'll get it down." * He said honestly as he patted Gretta on the shoulder, reached down to pic up his cigar, brushing it off from debris on the ground before placing it back in his mouth.*

"I wasn't even trying." Gretta said, she knew that wasn't he best. Het best shot would have snapped his neck like a twig.
The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Why?" NVE asked, this raised only more questions.

"For reference. Say, what do you think of this?" Dani said abruptly, holding a lamented bird skeleton, pieced together by by shattered bits of other bones.

"Raven, intelligent with a complex social stucture and advanced puzzle solving skills. They do hold grudges and can reconize attackers. I wouldn't kidnap or kill one or the others will attack you on sight. Quite facinating, a species worthy of being distantly related to us." NVE said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Raven, intelligent with a complex social stucture and advanced puzzle solving skills. They do hold grudges and can reconize attackers. I wouldn't kidnap or kill one or the others will attack you on sight. Quite facinating, a species worthy of being distantly related to us." NVE said.

Bran winced at the Raven but then chuckled at the thought of Dani as an Octopus.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:DAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"loud stomps are heard coming down the hallway"
I AM GOING YOU RIP YOUR MOUTH OF IF YOU SAY YEAH ONE MORE TIME! THIS ISNT CSI MAMI!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dabfia yelled

Okay that's it!"tsu summons a spear named gungir and throws it at dab"
SHUT UP! YOUR ANNOYING ME WITH THAT!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller stared at it for a second and smiled before handing it back.* "Well that makes sense. Tell me if I am wrong but, wasn't your government communist?"

"They say they are . . . Think of North Korea but with an actually competent military."

"That's believable. And about that propaganda poster, did you actually believe in that stuff?"

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller cracked his jaw and smiled and laughed for a bit* "Not bad punch, just gotta add less elbow into it and you'll get it down." * He said honestly as he patted Gretta on the shoulder, reached down to pic up his cigar, brushing it off from debris on the ground before placing it back in his mouth.*

"I wasn't even trying." Gretta said, she knew that wasn't her best. Her best shot would have snapped his neck like a twig.

"Well that's just no fun then!"

Dabfia wrote:"I hope the raptors cut off your head and use it for a drinking glass Or a bowl." Dabfia says. "It would be easier to shut the fuck up and not brag then rather to brag and get socked in the jaw."

"Dab boy, I don't brag I tell either the truth or how I see it."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dabfia yelled

Okay that's it!"tsu summons a spear named gungir and throws it at dab"

Cobra appears out of nowhere and hits it out of the air.
"I think not" He said dissapearing
"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dab yelled again

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller cracked his jaw and smiled and laughed for a bit* "Not bad punch, just gotta add less elbow into it and you'll get it down." * He said honestly as he patted Gretta on the shoulder, reached down to pic up his cigar, brushing it off from debris on the ground before placing it back in his mouth.*

"I wasn't even trying." Gretta said, she knew that wasn't he best. Het best shot would have snapped his neck like a twig.
The Drone Empire wrote:
"For reference. Say, what do you think of this?" Dani said abruptly, holding a lamented bird skeleton, pieced together by by shattered bits of other bones.

"Raven, intelligent with a complex social stucture and advanced puzzle solving skills. They do hold grudges and can reconize attackers. I wouldn't kidnap or kill one or the others will attack you on sight. Quite facinating, a species worthy of being distantly related to us." NVE said.

"I made this one out of the skull bits of hundreds. It was rather time consuming." Dani said, as they walked into the Bunker.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"That's believable. And about that propaganda poster, did you actually believe in that stuff?"

"When Corporal punishment is the only other thing to believe in, yeah, yeah I did." Noted Bran, reminiscing about his School days.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

The User looked back as she just about turned the corner and then shook her head at the scene. She walked past the others and went a bit faster when she saw Giov. She wondered if she had caught sight of the 'new' her, but didn't want to stick around in case she didn't.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I wasn't even trying." Gretta said, she knew that wasn't her best. Her best shot would have snapped his neck like a twig.

"Well that's just no fun then!"[/quote]
"Fine, want a real match of strenth?" Gretta said and took a defensive posture. A T-rex on steroids was a challenge, a mere human was a walk in the park. She killed a full grown man when she was only nine months old.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:The User sighed and began to walk away. This one, they would have to let go. For the better, of course. She pulled her hood over her cat ears and hair as she walked out.

"BOOOO!" popped out Giovenith.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The User sighed and began to walk away. This one, they would have to let go. For the better, of course. She pulled her hood over her cat ears and hair as she walked out.

"WAAAAAH!" The User cried as she suddenly fell backwards.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I wasn't even trying." Gretta said, she knew that wasn't he best. Het best shot would have snapped his neck like a twig.

"I made this one out of the skull bits of hundreds. It was rather time consuming." Dani said, as they walked into the Bunker.

"You do realize every time you go outside they will attack you now? They are like the mafia, you go after one, they all come after you." NVE said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Okay that's it!"tsu summons a spear named gungir and throws it at dab"

Cobra appears out of nowhere and hits it out of the air.

"Dab is about to experience real hell,Much worse then anything evil dab can do."
Time to take this to the arena.................CAUSE IM GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU SO BADLY THAT YOU'LL NEED 20 REVIVES!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"That's believable. And about that propaganda poster, did you actually believe in that stuff?"

"When Corporal punishment is the only other thing to believe in, yeah, yeah I did." Noted Bran, reminiscing about his School days.

"Wow, sounds like shit."

Germanic Templars wrote:
"Well that's just no fun then!"

"Fine, want a real match of strenth?" Gretta said and took a defensive posture. A T-rex on steroids was a challenge, a mere human was a walk in the park. She killed a full grown man when she was only nine months old.

"Maybe another day, Gretta, darling. Right now, I am still trying to figure out on how I am going to get my skin back to the way it was. Besides, I have important things to do than play with you, for you see, daddy's busy."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:

"You do realize every time you go outside they will attack you now? They are like the mafia, you go after one, they all come after you." NVE said.

"Good. I'll be waiting." Dani said pleasantly, as though happy to hear that as she went through her door's security systems and procedures, including an eye scanner, fingerprint scanner, key-pad password and vocal recognition test.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Primordial and Insidious exit there room, they head down to the lobby and planning on checking out the generator in the basement.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Wow, sounds like shit."

"Not if you believe the stuff they force feed you. But the whole conscription age of 15 was kind of a bummer."

Bran cleaned up the dishes and went downstairs, waving goodbye to his American friend. He plopped himself down on the couch with Rylli and took to watching World News.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You do realize every time you go outside they will attack you now? They are like the mafia, you go after one, they all come after you." NVE said.

"Good. I'll be waiting." Dani said pleasantly, as though happy to hear that as she went through her door's security systems and procedures, including an eye scanner, fingerprint scanner, key-pad password and vocal recognition test.

"What are you going to do? Besides it is winter, they are all flocking to warmer climates." NVE said...he envied that the birds were somewhere warmer.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Cobra appears out of nowhere and hits it out of the air.

"Dab is about to experience real hell,Much worse then anything evil dab can do."
Time to take this to the arena.................CAUSE IM GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU SO BADLY THAT YOU'LL NEED 20 REVIVES!

(OOC: Tsu, how would you know what evil dab can do if he hasn't even tried? So don't say its worse then what he could do if you don't even know what he could do.)

"Bring it on." Dabfia said.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Maybe another day, Gretta, darling. Right now, I am still trying to figure out on how I am going to get my skin back to the way it was. Besides, I have important things to do than play with you, for you see, daddy's busy."

Gretta's eye twitched. "You are not my father!" Gretta said in a rage and punched into Thrillers chest. She broke through his ribs and had her hand around his heart. "All I have to do is squeeze." Gretta said through her teeth.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"WAAAAAH!" The User cried as she suddenly fell backwards.

She giggled and bounced around. "Got ya! Got ya!"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"WAAAAAH!" The User cried as she suddenly fell backwards.

She giggled and bounced around. "Got ya! Got ya!"

The User pouted as a blush came across her cheeks. "Not funny." She said as she pulled her hood down more.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Maybe another day, Gretta, darling. Right now, I am still trying to figure out on how I am going to get my skin back to the way it was. Besides, I have important things to do than play with you, for you see, daddy's busy."

Gretta's eye twitched. "You are not my father!" Gretta said in a rage and punched into Thrillers chest. She broke through his ribs and had her hand around his heart. "All I have to do is squeeze." Gretta said through her teeth.

*He quickly pulled out his revolver and placed it against her face* "ALL I GOT TO DO IS SQUEEZE THIS! Now get your dirty hand off my heart."*he said through his manical laughter*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse