NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Oh contraire mon petite," he swirled around in his chair. "I flirted with you, yes, but no more than I would anyone here. If I do recall correctly, I never once actually approached you with a a specific, verbal offer for bedroom playtime... you were the first to bring it up, and interestingly enough, I actually declined. Go figure." He shrugged. "And you know, considering that I am physically only fifteen years old... isn't that near statutory rape on your part for even considering it?" He stared at her patiently.

"Don't think I give a shit." She retorted, smirking at him.

"Good, you shouldn't," he smirked back. "Far too many people do, these days."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"You tried to get in my pants." She deadpanned, showing that the demon was thinking of the wrong thing.

"Oh contraire mon petite," he swirled around in his chair. "I flirted with you, yes, but no more than I would anyone here. If I do recall correctly, I never once actually approached you with a a specific, verbal offer for bedroom playtime... you were the first to bring it up, and interestingly enough, I actually declined. Go figure." He shrugged. "And you know, considering that I am physically only fifteen years old... isn't that near statutory rape on your part for even considering it?" He stared at her patiently.

The raptors snickered hearing the User and Asmodeus argue. "I was there, I remember that The User thought it would help win our passage. Luckily I beat Beelzebub in the chess match." NVE said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu's eyes glow and the turtle shell exopldes into dust"
It was sekio who did that.............idiot...................."tsu's eye glow again and tony is flung into a passing by garbage truck"
Bye,Bye.
"tsu looks at user"
remeber i had to cut my hand with that knife?

Dabfia's eyes turn blood red. "Bastard." Dabfia said and opened a portal and pulls tony through it.
"Isn't that basically god modding. I mean seriously? your eyes glow i and go flying into a damn garbage truck"

nope,You know how pokemon's psychic works? Psyduck's eyes glow and he can fling stuff? yeah it's kinda of like that.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Don't think I give a shit." She retorted, smirking at him.

The User leaned back onto her straight stance as the cat eyed the demon. "And I don't think you give a shit either. So why are you bringing it up?"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dabfia's eyes turn blood red. "Bastard." Dabfia said and opened a portal and pulls tony through it.
"Isn't that basically god modding. I mean seriously? your eyes glow i and go flying into a damn garbage truck"

nope,You know how pokemon's psychic works? Psyduck's eyes glow and he can fling stuff? yeah it's kinda of like that.

"Dammit i don't follow pokemon psychics! Dammit now i have to Pokemon Pyschics proof myself and Tony. And your not a psyduck either." Dabfia said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:nope,You know how pokemon's psychic works? Psyduck's eyes glow and he can fling stuff? yeah it's kinda of like that.

"Dammit i don't follow pokemon psychics! Dammit now i have to Pokemon Pyschics proof myself and Tony. And your not a psyduck either." Dabfia said.

But i can still fling stuff around when my eye glow! said tsu
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Dammit i don't follow pokemon psychics! Dammit now i have to Pokemon Pyschics proof myself and Tony. And your not a psyduck either." Dabfia said.

But i can still fling stuff around when my eye glow! said tsu

"Yes and i could let my pure evil side out. But we wouldn't want that now would we?" Dabfia said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

The raptors snickered hearing the User and Asmodeus argue. "I was there, I remember that The User thought it would help win our passage. Luckily I beat Beelzebub in the chess match." NVE said.

He gestured to the raptors as if to say, "See?"

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

The User leaned back onto her straight stance as the cat eyed the demon. "And I don't think you give a shit either. So why are you bringing it up?"

"To prove that I haven't done anything wrong... here," he traced little circles on the table with one of his manicured nails. "Yet you assume I am? You wound me petite, you really do." The little demon boy looked up at her with big, shiny red irises, as if he was somehow helpless against her. It was almost endearing.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

"You say you haven't done anything wrong...here...but what of outside here?" The User shot back, unimpressed. She learned demon tricks from Lidev, so she was much more wiser to him now.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:But i can still fling stuff around when my eye glow! said tsu

"Yes and i could let my pure evil side out. But we wouldn't want that now would we?" Dabfia said.
Yeah,Yeah........You always one up people. even i have respect for some of the people here"tsu thinks about lidev a little and shivers" some i just fear..........like.....lidev.........that demon..............
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm

"You rang?" Lidev said as she stepped out from her bedroom doorway in a nightgown.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Yes and i could let my pure evil side out. But we wouldn't want that now would we?" Dabfia said.
Yeah,Yeah........You always one up people. even i have respect for some of the people here"tsu thinks about lidev a little and shivers" some i just fear..........like.....lidev.........that demon..............

"No my user has said things about my pure evil side for a while. Well Evil Dabs, but we fused so. And Lidev? Never met her." Dabfia said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:"You say you haven't done anything wrong...here...but what of outside here?" The User shot back, unimpressed. She learned demon tricks from Lidev, so she was much more wiser to him now.

"I'm a demon, what haven't I done, petite?" he said with a shrug. "Poison, trickery, corruption, seduction, oh so many things. I've convinced countless people to kill their partner just to be with a new one, fairly basic. I've caused people to fall so madly in lust with another person, that they eliminate all of their friends and family just to have no one but them, also basic. I won't get into details though, nobody really cares about that."
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:"You rang?" Lidev said as she stepped out from her bedroom doorway in a nightgown.

"We're going to leave you three alone now." Gretta said as she left with NVE. They kept snickering as they left.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:"You rang?" Lidev said as she stepped out from her bedroom doorway in a nightgown.

HOLY SUWAKO! shouted tsu jumping back
you............scared................me! said tsu trying to catch her breath.
of all people here,your the only one that scares me.....
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"You say you haven't done anything wrong...here...but what of outside here?" The User shot back, unimpressed. She learned demon tricks from Lidev, so she was much more wiser to him now.

"I'm a demon, what haven't I done, petite?" he said with a shrug. "Poison, trickery, corruption, seduction, oh so many things. I've convinced countless people to kill their partner just to be with a new one, fairly basic. I've caused people to fall so madly in lust with another person, that they eliminate all of their friends and family just to have no one but them, also basic. I won't get into details though, nobody really cares about that."

"Which prompts me to always have you under suspicion. Paranoia's a new game in town, so keep yourself below the radar, understand?" The User replied.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Which prompts me to always have you under suspicion. Paranoia's a new game in town, so keep yourself below the radar, understand?" The User replied.

Asmodeus laughed childishly. "Paranoia? I just love that game! You'd just be downright revolted by some of the things humans do to each other because of it." He smiled brightly and adorably.
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well i must be going now." Dabfia said opening 2 portals Tony walked through one which led to his shack and Dabfia closed it.
"Good night all." Dabfia said before walking through the portal

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Which prompts me to always have you under suspicion. Paranoia's a new game in town, so keep yourself below the radar, understand?" The User replied.

Asmodeus laughed childishly. "Paranoia? I just love that game! You'd just be downright revolted by some of the things humans do to each other because of it." He smiled brightly and adorably.

"Oh, I know all about that." The User said back.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Oh, I know all about that." The User said back.

"I know you do," he blinked innocently. "That's why you're so sharp."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh, I know all about that." The User said back.

"So then, what did you do this time?" The User inquired.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"So then, what did you do this time?" The User inquired.

"Why do you assume I did something today?" Right back to stage one.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"So then, what did you do this time?" The User inquired.

"Because I can assume what I want." The User retorted again.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Because I can assume what I want." The User retorted again.

"Of course you can, but why do you?"
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Because I can assume what I want." The User retorted again.

"Of course you can, but why do you?"

"Stop dodging the questions." The User said in a cop-like tone. Lidev was now behind Asmodeus, listening in carefully.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse