NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 pm

*Superbia stared at the hologram projector in front of him for a bit before pressing the button on the side. The light in the center turned on with nothing showing. The tape made a very grainy sound with a bit of scratchiness, due to the punishment it endured for awhile in Superbia. Then Thriller comes walking into the hologram with him wearing the same clothes he wore the night he went time traveling. He cleared his throat, and cracked his knuckles before talking*

"Death, a concept that has been around since the dawn of time. A concept on which every living organism's life comes to an end. But we must ask ourselves this: What is death? To some it's an end, to others, it's a new beginning. Death is something that I have been avoiding for 180 years, my first encounter was when I was three, even now I find myself wondering when my time will come, like it did for my daughter. Though here is a question I must ask people: Why do we cry for those who died? Is it because we will miss them on Earth, or that we didn't have much to say to them? I say we should be glad when death comes for it's what keeps the cycle of life moving. Now I may sound like a hypocrite but even when my time comes, I will be glad to embrace it. For I know, that I shall be reunited with my daughter...Or get sent to hell and serve my punishment for all of times needed. But back to what I was saying, We should be glad for those who died, for when our time comes, we shall see them too or we should be glad because they have gone off to a better place. I am about to time travel back to the time of my daughter's demise, not for my own gain, but in a sense, to prevent myself from becoming the tyrant that have become, so with this message, this is your Immortal Emperor Thriller, signing out." *The device turns off*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 pm

"Yes auntie Swith." Nodded Rachelle, curling up in her lap. She proceeded to watch Bran snap at them with interest, wondering why he was doing this.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:38 pm

As IJ walked up the creaky stairs to her living quarters a wonderful thought came into mind. "Why didn't I do this earlier". She thought. Move savagely she roughly opened the door to her closet and retrieved a gas canister. "I could spice the place up a bit". She said as she began covering her belongings and floor in gas.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:38 pm

"Shhhh, shhhh, Bran," said Giovenith quietly. She knew it would not do much, it was worth trying. "Calm. You are safe here now. Relax..."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Then enjoy these last moment insect, for that is all you have." D12 said coldly, fighters zipping by them, turning behind the car and firing on his rear while the shuttle dodged the inbound missiles, neutralizing them with it's turrets. It sped up, leaving the car with the fighters to enjoy.

By now, they were virtually in space, D12's ship visible, her shuttle gunning for it at full speed.

Gretta took manual control of the rear Ion Cannons and shot at the fighters with full charge. NVE put the pedal to the metal and continued chasing D-12. "I am a dinosaur, not an insect, and I'm not extinct YET!" NVE said and fired a stream of plasma bolts at D-12's shuttle.

The shuttle took some hits before the shield began absorbing them, The Alcove dangerously close, near the point where the hulking ship would fire upon the puny car, as the fighters kept coming, growing in number as those before them were gunned down.

"Oh, you will be, believe me, you will." D12 spoke through the communications link.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Meanwhile on the moon.
Dab walks through a portal.
Dab looks around, nothing was around him. He then looks at a little red dot off in the distance. Mars......

5 minutes later.
Dab finishes setting up a small base.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Shhhh, shhhh, Bran," said Giovenith quietly. She knew it would not do much, it was worth trying. "Calm. You are safe here now. Relax..."

"I didn't mean to destroy the meadow! I'm sorry!" Pleaded Bran, clearly thinking he was responsible for the violence that occured earlier.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Shhhh, shhhh, Bran," said Giovenith quietly. She knew it would not do much, it was worth trying. "Calm. You are safe here now. Relax..."

"I didn't mean to destroy the meadow! I'm sorry!" Pleaded Bran, clearly thinking he was responsible for the violence that occured earlier.

"You didn't destroy my dear," she went on. "You did nothing wrong. You are perfectly fine and safe."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:"You didn't destroy my dear," she went on. "You did nothing wrong. You are perfectly fine and safe."

"Stop tricking me! I wish I could just end it all, my life's been so terrible!"

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:46 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta took manual control of the rear Ion Cannons and shot at the fighters with full charge. NVE put the pedal to the metal and continued chasing D-12. "I am a dinosaur, not an insect, and I'm not extinct YET!" NVE said and fired a stream of plasma bolts at D-12's shuttle.

The shuttle took some hits before the shield began absorbing them, The Alcove dangerously close, near the point where the hulking ship would fire upon the puny car, as the fighters kept coming, growing in number as those before them were gunned down.

"Oh, you will be, believe me, you will." D12 spoke through the communications link.

"See you in Hell." NVE said and launched every weapon he had at D-12. The barrage of plasma, positron beams, ion cannons, anti-matter missiles, and de-atomizer rounds rained on her shuttle. He knew that he would be a sitting duck, but if he managed to kill Mavis, that would be all that mattered.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 pm

"tsu got up and walked out if the kitchen" well the kitchen is wrecked.....I wonder where is every one?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"You didn't destroy my dear," she went on. "You did nothing wrong. You are perfectly fine and safe."

"Stop tricking me! I wish I could just end it all, my life's been so terrible!"

"What reason have you to call my words tricks?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Giovenith wrote:"What reason have you to call my words tricks?"

"It's all a trick! Anyone who's ever cared for me is just a trick! The only person I can trust is the voice in my head, but he's not around anymore."

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:52 pm

The shuttle's weak shields couldn't take it, as it was ripped apart by the blows, a bright explosion overcoming view as the link was cut, debris flying towards them.

Suddenly, a glimmering shape flew towards them, D12, as she landed on the hood of the car. She used her magnetic abilities to grip a hold of it, looking into the windshield at them.

"You honestly thought it would be that easy?" She mocked, taking the first punch at the hard glass, it cracking.

"You pathetic creature, I will enjoy watching you die." She hissed again, taking a second swing at the glass, it cracked further.

"Just like all of your kind before you, you are a mistake, a mistake I'm about to correct!" She yelled, reeling back to take the final blow.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu got up and walked out if the kitchen" well the kitchen is wrecked.....I wonder where is every one?

"Hello Miss Tsuyoi." A voice said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"What reason have you to call my words tricks?"

"It's all a trick! Anyone who's ever cared for me is just a trick! The only person I can trust is the voice in my head, but he's not around anymore."

"Who is this... voice?"
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The shuttle's weak shields couldn't take it, as it was ripped apart by the blows, a bright explosion overcoming view as the link was cut, debris flying towards them.

Suddenly, a glimmering shape flew towards them, D12, as she landed on the hood of the car. She used her magnetic abilities to grip a hold of it, looking into the windshield at them.

"You honestly thought it would be that easy?" She mocked, taking the first punch at the hard glass, it cracking.

"You pathetic creature, I will enjoy watching you die." She hissed again, taking a second swing at the glass, it cracked further.

"Just like all of your kind before you, you are a mistake, a mistake I'm about to correct!" She yelled, reeling back to take the final blow.

"We may be a mistake, but we are the most brilliant successful mistake ever made." NVE said and turned the car around and headed back for Earth. Weaponless, and with no escape plan, all he could hope for was that he could make it to the atmosphere before the window broke. "If we are about to die, at least we are dying together. Let's go out with a bang shall we?" Gretta said and looked in the glove compartment.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Who is this... voice?"

"He . . . He said I could end my suffering, he was waiting just off the roof for me to join him."

Bran looked down, he knew not why he was talking to Gio, she would probably just yell at him more.

"I wanted to jump to him . . ."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Who is this... voice?"

"This voice would just so happen to be 24." *The voice said, entering the room with only the silhouette of the person showing and glowing of their cigar*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu got up and walked out if the kitchen" well the kitchen is wrecked.....I wonder where is every one?

"Hello Miss Tsuyoi." A voice said.

Um......who are you and how do you know my name...
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Hello Miss Tsuyoi." A voice said.

Um......who are you and how do you know my name...

"who i am is not important." The voice said.
Last edited by Dabfia on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

D12 began smashing the window in, her cold metal claws reaching in to clutch Gretta's throat.

"You. Will. Not. Kill. Me!" She spoke in a broken tone, as the fires from re-entry burnt up D12's back side and the Car itself, it beginning to tumbled. D12 held on, reaching for Gretta to rip her throat out.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Who is this... voice?"

"He . . . He said I could end my suffering, he was waiting just off the roof for me to join him."

Bran looked down, he knew not why he was talking to Gio, she would probably just yell at him more.

"I wanted to jump to him . . ."

"Were you scared?" she asked gently.

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Who is this... voice?"

"This voice would just so happen to be 24." *The voice said, entering the room with only the silhouette of the person showing and glowing of their cigar*

At this, she jumped a bit, but tried not to startle Bran. "Who are you?!"
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

At this, she jumped a bit, but tried not to startle Bran. "Who are you?!"

"You're telling me you don't know who I am, Gio?" *As the person came under the light, it turned out to be Thriller, wearing his black trench coat and his revolver at his side. He breifly took the cigar out of his mouth and tapped off the embers which fell to the ground* "Don't worry, I won't shoot."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:10 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:D12 began smashing the window in, her cold metal claws reaching in to clutch Gretta's throat.

"You. Will. Not. Kill. Me!" She spoke in a broken tone, as the fires from re-entry burnt up D12's back side and the Car itself, it beginning to tumbled. D12 held on, reaching for Gretta to rip her throat out.

Gretta pulled out a diamond bladed circular saw out of the glove compartment and attacked D-12's hand. "Think again bitch!" Gretta yelled. NVE had trouble steering at the high speeds and the brakes had been shot off by the fighters, it was going to be a crash landing. He tried to get as close to the apartment. NVE turned on the radio. "How ironic." He commented.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse