NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:10 am

Meanwhile in the Abandon ULTOR mines under Dabfia.
"The B.H. Turrets and cannons are complete Sir." a Dabfian Soldier said to a general.
"Test it, fire it at..... the asteroid belt. Take out a couple hundred asteroids with it." He said.
"yes sir!" The soldier then ran over to a control panel for one of the cannons. The cannon came out of its camouflaged silo. It aimed in the direction of the asteroid belt. It shot. A black hole the size of the moon appeared and sucked in a couple hundred asteroids before disappearing just as fast as it came. The cannon then retracted into the camouflaged silo.

Meanwhile.
Evil Dab walked out of her and Dab's room. She had jeff the ducking sitting on her head. "He didn't have to kick the door down..." Evil Dab said to herself. She walks into the kitchen and gets a soda from the fridge.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 am

24 detected this, quite alarmingly. The Drone shuttle across from the dropship deployed a small tracking device the size of tick, as it floated its way slowly towards the dropship, landing inside of it and melting itself into the interior walls.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 am

A loud crack could be heard in all of Europe as the six turrets fired, six shells streaming towards their designated targets. The Branriech Chemical Laser Network was on reserve standby to fire, Blue arcs zigzagging their way around the tower as it charged up.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 am

Kaiser. "Speak, M.A.I." Aleki and the tech priest have arrive. "Good, where are they?" In the lobby, kaiser. "Tell them i'll be there soon." Yes sir. Also, Kaiser. "Yes M.A.I.?" I have detected a foreign element that has molested the hull of our ship, but seem to have gone off the scanner. Unfortunately anything on the data base of know nation do not posses such tech. "Damn....Keep looking into it if you can."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 am

Dab's phone rang.
He took it out of his pocket and answered. "Yes, The first cannon test went well?, Excellent, how many other cannons are there?, 200? Wonderful, Yes sir, Alright sir, Yes, good," Dab-3 then hung up.
Evil Dab walked over to Dab-3 "The test went well?" She asked "Yes" Dab-3 said. Jeff the duckling woke up and waddled off Evil Dab's head. The duckling jumped off her shoulder and onto the table it then jumped on the floor and wandered around the kitchen. "And there goes jeff. He'd better not get stepped on." Evil Dab said.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 am

The BranRiech wrote:A loud crack could be heard in all of Europe as the six turrets fired, six shells streaming towards their designated targets. The Branriech Chemical Laser Network was on reserve standby to fire, Blue arcs zigzagging their way around the tower as it charged up.

As the slugs breached through the atmosphere and sailed their way across the distance from Earth to a short distance past the moon, the crashed into either massive chunks of Lunar debris, or the Research Ships, both of which seemed unphased. The shells which crashed into the ship's simply smacked off of the recalibrated shielding, having detected the shots and predicting their estimated impact locations, shifting the shield's primary strength to these areas.

Now, they were aware that Earth had Surface-To-Orbit defenses, while the N.O.U's which hovered loosely above the BranRiech watched the turrets and the surrounding area, detecting the Chemical Laser Tower, though they couldn't specify it's exact purpose without a test.

And so they would.

A small S.Fighter was released from the belly of the resident Assault Carrier, locking in on one of the rail guns. It hastily flew downwards upon the network of rail-guns, the targeted one of the six coming into sight as it picked up speed, preparing to detonate upon impact.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 am

The Drone Empire wrote:A small S.Fighter was released from the belly of the resident Assault Carrier, locking in on one of the rail guns. It hastily flew downwards upon the network of rail-guns, the targeted one of the six coming into sight as it picked up speed, preparing to detonate upon impact.

Upon detecting the fighter on Radar, Branriech ground forces moved clear of the Tower while the 'Eye' tracked the contact. A few seconds later, a brilliant flash of blue light shot from the tower and impacted the fighter. SAM emplacements stood by as a backup incase the laser was innefective.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 am

Dab-3 opens a portal and walks through it. Evil Dab follows

Meanwhile in The abandon ultor mines in Dabfia.
"I'm here, what do you want.." Dab-3 said walking through his portal with evil Dab.
"Good, the controls are over there sir, the cannons are all operation and the turrets are at max capacity." The soldier from earlier told him.
"Ok." Dab-3 said walking over to a control panel. Evil Dab followed.

Meanwhile.
Conscious walks into the kitchen.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

The Fighter was overwhelmed, and exploded into a brilliant explosion of purple light in contrast with that which hit it. A pulse seemed to echo out, which would short any electrical devices not amply protected from such things as sudden EMP's.

"Confirmation of planetary capabilities complete." 24 hummed over to the record logs.

--

All the while, in orbit of Mars..

A small reconnaissance vessel was landed upon Phobos, using gravitational stabilizers to literally hold the satellite in place above the Martian colony as it watched from orbit, hidden through advanced cloaking technology which utilized light-bending techniques millions of years in the making..
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 am

Meanwhile on The Dabfian Martian colony underground.
Black hole cannons are being set up there and on Dabfian Venus as well. Terminators and regular human builders are working on the cannons. "4 hours to completion of cannons sir." A voice said to Dab back on earth. "good." Dab said. said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 am

In the control rooms of their respective weapons emplacements, ops personell cheered at the first successful non-training deployment of each weapon system. They recharged the laser and were prepared for another firing if needed.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 am

"Assessment complete.. impediment of assault.. high.. response.. deactivation and recovery op.." 24 ticked into the logs, as the assault Carrier floated into a certain position above the network, focusing in specifically on the laser. One of it's own rail-gun like weapons, though more accurately closer to a MAC, trained in.Charging, it fired a slug. This was not going to destroy it, it was not supposed top. This would test their capabilities of recovery.

The shell sliced through the atmosphere with a crack as it shattered the Sound Barrier, and the smashed into the grounds closest to the Chemical laser, but not directly into it, sending debris and raw, unadulterated force spinning out from the area of impact towards all directions.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am

"Gentlemen, wait here for the emperor or further instructions. I am going to scout out the building." *He walked out of the lobby and into the kitchen, while the tech priest quickly assembled a small listening post in seconds*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 am

Germanic Templars wrote:"Gentlemen, wait here for the emperor or further instructions. I am going to scout out the building." *He walked out of the lobby and into the kitchen, while the tech priest quickly assembled a small listening post in seconds*

Conscious looks at aleki. "Hello there person i have never met."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 am

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Gentlemen, wait here for the emperor or further instructions. I am going to scout out the building." *He walked out of the lobby and into the kitchen, while the tech priest quickly assembled a small listening post in seconds*

Conscious looks at aleki. "Hello there person i have never met."

*Aleki took off his helmet and stared at the individual* "You're new? When did you get here?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Conscious looks at aleki. "Hello there person i have never met."

*Aleki took off his helmet and stared at the individual* "You're new? When did you get here?"

"About a week ago." Conscious said as her hair turned from black to white and her eyes from red to blue.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:13 am

Several of the AA defense weapons were destroyed by the shell, Firefighting Helicopters were on scene in minutes to dispatch fires that had started in nearby buildings. Electronics leadng from one of the generators was severed, surprisingly, the laser was still operational due to the redundant generator systems in place. Three other buildings were still providing power to the weapon.

At a site a few miles from the laser, supply trucks carrying replacement electronics rumbled into action and lumbered down a dirt road towards the tower.

Meanwhile:

Bran had woken up with a headache but still decided to go make Waffles, he ascended from his bunker after he turned off the Tv that Rachelle had been watching.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 am

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki took off his helmet and stared at the individual* "You're new? When did you get here?"

"About a week ago." Conscious said as her hair turned from black to white and her eyes from red to blue.

"mmhmm...I'm Commander Joesph Aleki R Smyth, Commander of the Germanic Templars Clone Army. You are?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:21 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"About a week ago." Conscious said as her hair turned from black to white and her eyes from red to blue.

"mmhmm...I'm Commander Joesph Aleki R Smyth, Commander of the Germanic Templars Clone Army. You are?"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Aleki, I'm Conscious." Conscious said.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 am

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Nice to meet you Mr. Aleki, I'm Conscious." Conscious said.

"Well met, Conscious. Say, is there anyone else here?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Nice to meet you Mr. Aleki, I'm Conscious." Conscious said.

"Well met, Conscious. Say, is there anyone else here?"

"Well my brothers just left, there is that one girl in the dining room somewhere, and That guy who makes the waffles is in the bunker i think." Conscious said.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 am

No further actions would occur, as 24 observed the recovery efforts, later on they'd do it once again in another location, a place less suited for such things, but as of now, This region seemed to be the most militarily capable of withholding the Empire's efforts to fully succeed with ease.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 am

After returning from a busy breakfast service at Chaos (The church croud seemed to pile in after a while), Bran decided to make himself some Waffles for himself. He was quite worn out and didn't notice the sudden dissapearence of Rylli and Natiya.

He sat down at his spot and began to eat . . .

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 am

Fortu and Gretta went to Chaos for breakfast. Gretta spent the morning ordering new lab equipment with the money Fortu had given to her. Gretta also had the Girl Scouts drop off some stolen parts. She wore dark sunglasses and was reading a newspaper. 'Serial Arsonists strike AGAIN!' was the headline. "Bring me a plate of all your breakfast meats and some coffee, black." she told the waitress. "I'll have chicken and waffles with some coffee, extra sugar." Fortu ordered. "So Fortu, I thought I told you not to get involved with mammals." Gretta said to him. "What? Where did you hear that?" Fortu said in a panic. "I was sitting next to you when you said it." Gretta deadpanned. "Well there is some tension between me and Monique. But the relationship is professional." Fortu said not sure of what he said. "It better be." Gretta said as their coffee arrived.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 am

Conscious walks out of the dining room with Evil Dab's army of Ducklings following with little military uniforms on and Duckling sized M16's. Also there are ducklings driving duckling sized M1A1 abrams tanks.
Meanwhile
Dab-3 and Evil Dab open a portal to the lobby and walk through.
"Well all the systems are armed. Thats good" Dab-3 said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse