NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"It's rude to interrupt, sweety." Dani said in a mean tone.

Rylli growled at her, preparing a response. But suddenly, she smiled politely and sat back down; she was waiting for her to finish with the others.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:Turning to the now appeared Thriller...

"That statement is quite incorrect, I'd find more value in that A.I you possess than any Half-Biological monstrosity. 'Cyborgs' are simply incomplete machines which cling to what inferiority they, for unknown reason, view as a good thing."

" M.A.I.? she does nothing except keep me safe from any technological harm that could cripple my suit from hackers. And incomplete machines? I prefer people who want to have the edge in life without giving up their humanity. Augmentation. And besides, machines are inferior to humans, just because you are an exception, doesn't constitute for the rest of the machines out there."

*Looks at Dabfia* "yea, high five on that one."

"Da" Dab said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:Turning to the now appeared Thriller...

"That statement is quite incorrect, I'd find more value in that A.I you possess than any Half-Biological monstrosity. 'Cyborgs' are simply incomplete machines which cling to what inferiority they, for unknown reason, view as a good thing."

" M.A.I.? she does nothing except keep me safe from any technological harm that could cripple my suit from hackers. And incomplete machines? I prefer people who want to have the edge in life without giving up their humanity. Augmentation. And besides, machines are inferior to humans, just because you are an exception, doesn't constitute for the rest of the machines out there."

"The issue with this is that of course any Machine you create is inferior to you, you created it, but we can easily fix what flaws you have embedded into them. Humans, along with all life, ruins whatever it touches. Its why I'm here. To fix that." Dani said coldly
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"How long will it take?" asked Giovenith from her seat.

"Ten minutes if the hyperdrive isn't broken." Fortu said and stomped the gas pedal. The car jerked around as it exited the atmosphere. Fortu occasionally banged against the controls as they sparked.

Giovenith grimaced, and subconsciously began to plan scenarios if the car were to crash. She exchanged a worried look at Bran.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"The issue with this is that of course any Machine you create is inferior to you, you created it, but we can easily fix what flaws you have embedded into them. Humans, along with all life, ruins whatever it touches. Its why I'm here. To fix that." Dani said coldly

"Drones, only first created by the hand of life, Drones didn't create themselves in the beginning of your empire i bet. After all they wouldn't exist to do it in the first place." Dab said.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:04 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Oh Dab, would you look at that. A machine that has a dream, too bad it could never have the chance to achieve it. As for humanity, everything we create becomes more superior than what you tin cans can assemble."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm

The car approached the Moon, as they neared their destination. They could see a massive building next to the Apollo 11 landing site. Fortu hit the surface with a thud which rattled the passengers around. Fortu drove the car into a parkin garage with and airlock where several alien crafts were parked as well. A gaurd appraoched the car. "Bussiness?" the guard asked. "Visiting an Inmate." Fortu said rolling down a window. "Name?" he asked. "Gretchen Garbo." Fortu replied. "Ah, Gretta the Dinosaur. Just check in with the front desk." The Gaurd said and allowd them past the airlock.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

"Oh Dab, would you look at that. A machine that has a dream, too bad it could never have the chance to achieve it. As for humanity, everything we create becomes more superior than what you tin cans can assemble."

"Human imagination can never be matched by machines, while we make new idea's your stuck to the same thing you've been doing for the past 50 or so years." Dab said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Ten minutes if the hyperdrive isn't broken." Fortu said and stomped the gas pedal. The car jerked around as it exited the atmosphere. Fortu occasionally banged against the controls as they sparked.

Giovenith grimaced, and subconsciously began to plan scenarios if the car were to crash. She exchanged a worried look at Bran.

Bran just sat in the back, he seemed perectly content with the situation; for he had enough experiences with rickety aircraft. The fact that this one was in space made no diffence to him . . . And he was still a little mad at Gio (Not much though).

Meanwhile:

Rylli gave Dani a glare as she sat there, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Human imagination can never be matched by machines, while we make new idea's your stuck to the same thing you've been doing for the past 50 or so years." Dab said.

"While at it, the human mind is greater than any machine that can be produced, even by a "superior" machine."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm

The trio had to pass through scanners. Fortu went first and put hishead in a basket with the cake and his keys while the body was patted down. "Please remove all weapons from your person and register all life-forms you have on you." A guard instucted them.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Human imagination can never be matched by machines, while we make new idea's your stuck to the same thing you've been doing for the past 50 or so years." Dab said.

"While at it, the human mind is greater than any machine that can be produced, even by a "superior" machine."

"Bet they don't have a black hole gun" Dab said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The trio had to pass through scanners. Fortu went first and put hishead in a basket with the cake and his keys while the body was patted down. "Please remove all weapons from your person and register all life-forms you have on you." A guard instucted them.

Bran removed nothing and stepped through, the sensors wouldn't go off at all for him as most of his weapons had been sold.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Bet they don't have a black hole gun" Dab said.

"Or know how to wage war properly."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

"Drones, only first created by the hand of life, Drones didn't create themselves in the beginning of your empire i bet. After all they wouldn't exist to do it in the first place." Dab said.

This is true, but when an A.I is made as our leader is, it corrects errors over time. It has been two million years, according to my archives, since the Pentinentians created us. Millions of generations have passed, flaws have fallen out, though I admit I am not as perfect as my superiors, I don't need to be right now, for here, I only need to be better than these disgusting vermin you address as 'people'." Dani said. The building rumbled again.

..addressing Thriller

"Is that so? Where are your Colonies? Your advanced defenses? You general defenses? You deal with troubles we have never even seen, the most advanced A.I on this planet is mine, which, for a race you claim creates things far superior to us, seems rather suspicious."

..re-addressing Dabs newer statement

"I don't need to Dream, to 'imagine'. I have Superiors to do these things, or at least, the logical equivalent, for me. 50 years is a blink of an eye, and even so we advance more than your entire civilization has in the past hundred, which is longer than a single human life span."

...RE addressing thriller (-_-)

"Really? You can run an entire Empire spanning trillions of light years and multiple universes in your head? Amazing. What Empire is this?"

OOC: SLOW DOWN!!! :evil:
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Ceril remained in his corner. The debate between the machine and "modern" cyborgs was interesting.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:. . . disgusting vermin you address as 'people'." Dani said. The building rumbled again.

Rylli looked over at Dani.

"I take slight offense to that!" she shouted in Dani's direction.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Drones, only first created by the hand of life, Drones didn't create themselves in the beginning of your empire i bet. After all they wouldn't exist to do it in the first place." Dab said.

This is true, but when an A.I is made as our leader is, it corrects errors over time. It has been two million years, according to my archives, since the Pentinentians created us. Millions of generations have passed, flaws have fallen out, though I admit I am not as perfect as my superiors, I don't need to be right now, for here, I only need to be better than these disgusting vermin you address as 'people'." Dani said. The building rumbled again.

..addressing Thriller

"Is that so? Where are your Colonies? Your advanced defenses? You general defenses? You deal with troubles we have never even seen, the most advanced A.I on this planet is mine, which, for a race you claim creates things far superior to us, seems rather suspicious."

..re-addressing Dabs newer statement

"I don't need to Dream, to 'imagine'. I have Superiors to do these things, or at least, the logical equivalent, for me. 50 years is a blink of an eye, and even so we advance more than your entire civilization has in the past hundred, which is longer than a single human life span."

"Really? You can run an entire Empire spanning trillions of light years and multiple universes in your head? Amazing. What Empire is this?"

Dab grinned. "Thanks for telling me who made your Drone empire. I would love to meet such beings, and possibly commit mass genocide on them but i have no reason to destroy your empire for, you have not attacked my colonies or my country i don't attack. I defend." Dab said.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Cerillium wrote:Ceril remained in his corner. The debate between the machine and "modern" cyborgs was interesting.

Deader, forgetting that it still had Sightblinder equipped and thus was still illusioned as either Swith or Cuisine depending on who was looking at it, approached Ceril.

"So...who do you think will win the debate?"
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The trio had to pass through scanners. Fortu went first and put hishead in a basket with the cake and his keys while the body was patted down. "Please remove all weapons from your person and register all life-forms you have on you." A guard instucted them.

Giovenith laid her messenger bag in the basket. All is contained was Paradise Lost, her keys, and phone.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

"Oh, I'm afraid we beat you to the genocide already, you are approximately 2.2 Million years late, and quite far from the former Pentinetian Empire." Dani said in a robotic tone.

Dani addressed Ry's comment "And quite frankly, I don't care."
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Oh, I'm afraid we beat you to the genocide already, you are approximately 2.2 Million years late, and quite far from the former Pentinetian Empire." Dani said in a robotic tone.

"Time travel so called 'genius' Surely a race as advanced as you say it is has heard of it." Dab said in a computer mechanical like voice.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Ceril remained in his corner. The debate between the machine and "modern" cyborgs was interesting.

Deader, forgetting that it still had Sightblinder equipped and thus was still illusioned as either Swith or Cuisine depending on who was looking at it, approached Ceril.

"So...who do you think will win the debate?"

"The female," Ceril muttered to Cuisine. "Pure logic on its part."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:..addressing Thriller

[/quote]

"Oh pleases, I don't have to tell you where my colonies are, my defenses, anything for you are my enemy. Why tell the enemy your secrets? Second, you claim to be the smartest, keep talking like that and you'll be the smartest dead machine on this planet. Another thing, my goal is to unite humanity in this universe and augment our species in a way that by the time your people arrive, you'll be left inferior to us. For you see, we are humanity, are unstoppable."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:..addressing Thriller

"Oh pleases, I don't have to tell you where my colonies are, my defenses, anything for you are my enemy. Why tell the enemy your secrets? Second, you claim to be the smartest, keep talking like that and you'll be the smartest dead machine on this planet. Another thing, my goal is to unite humanity in this universe and augment our species in a way that by the time your people arrive, you'll be left inferior to us. For you see, we are humanity, are unstoppable."[/quote]

"Cute. We will see in two months." Dani said, smiling darkly.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse