NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Across the city, Branriech forces were stuck on increased alert after a supply truck fell 20ft into a sink hole. Brariech tanks slowed to a halt in front of the holes, their commanders contemplating the stability of the street below them. Meanwhile, Helicopters took off carrying siesmic detectors and flew in patterns around the area. The fleet of airships had moved into alert formation and were now circling the city.

Half way across the world in the Mainland Branriech, the Interconinental Artillary network was brought online in accordance with a level 2 alert. Designed in the late 90's to blast incoming asteroids from the sky, the Branriech used the 5 massive cannons as anti-aircraft weapons for the longest time.

Meanwhile:

Bran had just walked back to his table when he noticed Mon and the Demon eating, he decided to thank them for their breakfast.

"Hey Mon, thanks for breakfast this morning. It was a nice change from the Waffles."
Last edited by The BranRiech on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm

The Ships, now in recognized Drone Space (We've already been to the Andromeda Galaxy, though have yet to completely claim all of it), reconfigured their Ghost Space Drives for their last recorded location (System Sol), and then simply zipped into Ghost Space. Of course, this would take them longer to return than a Hyper-Portal, but they still would.

--

15 minutes later, the entire Fleet returned again, and set course once more for Earth, regaining their total speeds of 500 miles/second, the tiny blue ball of Earth was growing larger and larger, the tremors across the city became quakes, as the Subway Systems collapsed in various locations, especially those damaged by the previous attack.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 pm

"It was nothing, really." She replied, her tail still wagging back and forth happily. She wondered if any even noticed her hair had changed. Ironic, since every time something different happened with her, he was always suggesting that it was her hair that changed. Where was he when she needed him?
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:"It was nothing, really." She replied, her tail still wagging back and forth happily. She wondered if any even noticed her hair had changed. Ironic, since every time something different happened with her, he was always suggesting that it was her hair that changed. Where was he when she needed him?

"You dye your hai- . . ."

Bran didn't finish as he was knocked off his feet by what seemed like a large earthquake that erupted all across the city.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 pm

"Ea-Ea-Ea-Earth Quaaaaake!" chattered Giovenith, who was being thrown about due to the shaking and her light weight.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

"What the hell was that?" Mon said as she held onto the table.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 pm

"Meanwhile"
Tsuyoians began to charge the LLAT aka the Linear Lunar Armageddon Taihou(japanese for cannon)

"meanwhile"
EARHTQUAKE!"tsu feel out the vent on to mon"
HAI MON!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

With all going awry, one might only expect events to escalate, but seconds after the Quake started, it ceased.

The Fleet had arrived.

It loomed ominously in high orbit over the Earth, motionless. Ships of uniform architecture (Triangular, and geometric designs) hung about the planet's moon, standing out and defying the stars, appearing as constellations themselves with so many glowing, blinking, flashing lights. The Assault Carrier that had been there previously was Dwarfed by the various other ships which were numerous leagues higher than it in size and strength, such as the HA Dreadnought, 50 Kilometers in total length, it was a monster, yet not even it was the largest to come, The LA and HA Flagships being even larger, and they toppled by the HA Capitol Class, the king of kings in any battle, possessing armaments capable of reducing a city to a molten crater alone.

This would be the way the world ended.

Around Luna, Earth's moon, LA Frigates pulled in, detecting the energy imbalance on what appeared to be a desolate satellite. The deployed Singularity Fighters, effectively Kamikaze units, they locked in on the Energy Imbalance.

From the fleet itself, vast clouds of Fighters were deployed, entering the planet's atmosphere, the Fleet began breaking up into battle groups, three, for each Region (Nouth America, Euro-Africa, And Austr-Asia, yes I made those up, mostly)

These battle groups would Assault, Oppress, and Purge the region they were assigned to.

--In the city, Drone Fighters could be seen high in the skies, above the Branreichian Airships, they did nothing more than fly in patters about the airspace. Across the planet, they could all be seen doing just this.

--

On Mars, the Shield shuddered, as a massive hole was suddenly punched after constant force, arcs of plasma violently spurring around it, Fighters began making entry. Many were immediately shot down by the significant Ion and Plasma defense, but still, vast numbers entered, making large bombing runs upon the shield Generators. Every trip was filled with hundreds dropping out, but hundreds more replace them, large Nanite factories with the Hangars of the vessels were firing on all cylinders to chug out more, pulling on resources in reserve.

The Assault Carriers continued firing on the Shield, it's integrity fading fast.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:"What the hell was that?" Mon said as she held onto the table.

"Wolf-lady, I'm scared!" Giovenith hugged her tight.
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"tsu started to cry and hugged giov"
Giov-chan! are we going to get hurt!? tsu said whiping a tear from her eyes as kouri and nemisis rush down to check on her
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:25 pm

"Attention unidentified aircraft! You are now in Branriechian airspace, plase divert your course away from the city." were the words of the Branriech air controller in a message that was broadcast to the craft. Meanwhile: Multiple Su-15 'Flagon' interceptors took off from the local airport and began flying combat ready patrols incase the aircraft didn't exit the area . . . It would more than likely be pointless in the face of a vastly superior force, however.

Meanwhile:

Bran got up and looked out the window, he saw multiple aircraft zooming around the city. He looked back at Mon and Gio and said something along the lines of:

"Air battle in a few minutes . . . We might want to move."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"tsu started to cry and hugged giov"
Giov-chan! are we going to get hurt!? tsu said whiping a tear from her eyes as kouri and nemisis rush down to check on her

"N-No..."
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Dab walks out of his room.
"Well it seems my godmoding didn't work, Bah fuck it, time to do it the old fashioned way. *takes out a nano rifle* Heheh"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"It's okay, Giov. Let's go see what's up." Mon said as she looked out the window. She saw the ships and the fighters all in the sky. She clenched her fists. "I had one day....one day when I was truly happy...." She whispered as she shut her eyes. This was unacceptable. No way was she going to sit and let this happen. Not on her watch. She needed something bigger than her old armor to protect her. She shut herself in her room and grabbed her most elite gear and weapons she had. Her AMR and her other invention along with some frag grenades, her pistol, and some medkits. She took a full half hour getting into her own special suit. A prototype exoskeleton; rarely found and very pricey. With it, she could withstand just about anything. Her's was even tailored to withstand the anomalies of the Zone as well as the ruthless punishment of war. She stepped out of her room and rolled her shoulders to get a feel for the armor. "Someone...is going to pay dearly..." She said.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu started to cry and hugged giov"

"N-No..."

You sure? cause im arfaid if you get hurt i might lose you and your my best friend here!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Dabfia walks down the hall and grabs evil Dab. "Alright real deal Mars is fucked, luckily we still have venus and the moon, they don't know we have venus because of the atmosphere and go get Dani, that robot bastard has to be involved with this" Dab said.
(Note: My characters still think Dani is a cyborg.)

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

The Drone Aircraft did not sway from their repetitive paths to the tune the Branreichians wished, much rather now flying into more erratic and foreboding patterns, attack formations. As the fighters neared, over the radio comms, a horrific scream-like noise seemed to grow louder with each inch closer, a warning signal.

--

"MB, activate CS-778992 Advanced Targeting Systems.." M0532 commanded with a cold voice

"Affirmative.. systems online, selecting targets.." MB said, as the system focused in on one of the Aigions

"Initial target locked, the system is ready to fire the first Kinetic Round." MB chirped.

"Affirmative, firing.."

--

On the lower side of one of the Capital Class ships, a K.S.T lined up accordingly to the projected location of the Airship, and fired. A tungsten shell the size of a School-bus flashed out, beaming at 17,000 kilometers per second, it sliced through the atmosphere as through it were not even existent and then impaled itself through the Airship, smashing into the ground beneath it in a massive explosion.

--

Dani was locked in her room, toying with the device D7 gave her. It wasn't dangerous apparently, but whatever. At this point, death was at their doorstep.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"It's okay, Giov. Let's go see what's up." Mon said as she looked out the window. She saw the ships and the fighters all in the sky. She clenched her fists. "I had one day....one day when I was truly happy...." She whispered as she shut her eyes. This was unacceptable. No way was she going to sit and let this happen. Not on her watch. She needed something bigger than her old armor to protect her. She shut herself in her room and grabbed her most elite gear and weapons she had. Her AMR and her other invention along with some frag grenades, her pistol, and some medkits. She took a full half hour getting into her own special suit. A prototype exoskeleton; rarely found and very pricey. With it, she could withstand just about anything. Her's was even tailored to withstand the anomalies of the Zone as well as the ruthless punishment of war. She stepped out of her room and rolled her shoulders to get a feel for the armor. "Someone...is going to pay dearly..." She said.

" 'Splodey..."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"N-No..."

You sure? cause im arfaid if you get hurt i might lose you and your my best friend here!

"I'm fine, Tsuyoi..."
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The Drone Aircraft did not sway from their repetitive paths to the tune the Branreichians wished, much rather now flying into more erratic and foreboding patterns, attack formations. As the fighters neared, over the radio comms, a horrific scream-like noise seemed to grow louder with each inch closer, a warning signal.

--

"MB, activate CS-778992 Advanced Targeting Systems.." M0532 commanded with a cold voice

"Affirmative.. systems online, selecting targets.." MB said, as the system focused in on one of the Aigions

"Initial target locked, the system is ready to fire the first Kinetic Round." MB chirped.

"Affirmative, firing.."

--

On the lower side of one of the Capital Class ships, a K.S.T lined up accordingly to the projected location of the Airship, and fired. A tungsten shell the size of a School-bus flashed out, beaming at 17,000 kilometers per second, it sliced through the atmosphere as through it were not even existent and then impaled itself through the Airship, smashing into the ground beneath it in a massive explosion.

--

Dani was locked in her room, toying with the device D7 gave her. It wasn't dangerous apparently, but whatever. At this point, death was at their doorstep.

Evil Dab portal's into the fallout shelter and walks up to Dani's door and knocks on it.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:The Drone Aircraft did not sway from their repetitive paths to the tune the Branreichians wished, much rather now flying into more erratic and foreboding patterns, attack formations. As the fighters neared, over the radio comms, a horrific scream-like noise seemed to grow louder with each inch closer, a warning signal.

--

"Affirmative, firing.."

--

--

Evil Dab portal's into the fallout shelter and walks up to Dani's door and knocks on it.

"Do go away, I wish to die in peace, and of starvation." Dani said casually, lousing around.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Bran looked over to Mon who had come back down as a walking tank. He thought of his Tesla armor but decided against it for the time being, he would get it later if fighting broke out.

"Why do you have that Mon? We should be safe in here."

Meanwhile:

The round ripped a massive hole in the left wing as its respective engines exploded. The airship struggled to stay airborne as helicopters began taking off from the flight deck, most of these were destroyed by debris flying up from the wing as the massive "Plane" listed to the left. The wing eventually snapped off, and the entire aircraft plunged into the ocean. Mi-6 "Hook" transport choppers began making SAR runs over the debris in the bay. As the airship was destroyed, Branriech air defenses came alive over the city. Large but ineffective Flak cannons opened up while the interceptors attempted to disgorge their load of Missiles.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Evil Dab portal's into the fallout shelter and walks up to Dani's door and knocks on it.

"Do go away, I wish to die in peace, and of starvation." Dani said casually, lousing around.

"Open the door, i just want to talk" Evil Dab said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"It's okay, Giov. Let's go see what's up." Mon said as she looked out the window. She saw the ships and the fighters all in the sky. She clenched her fists. "I had one day....one day when I was truly happy...." She whispered as she shut her eyes. This was unacceptable. No way was she going to sit and let this happen. Not on her watch. She needed something bigger than her old armor to protect her. She shut herself in her room and grabbed her most elite gear and weapons she had. Her AMR and her other invention along with some frag grenades, her pistol, and some medkits. She took a full half hour getting into her own special suit. A prototype exoskeleton; rarely found and very pricey. With it, she could withstand just about anything. Her's was even tailored to withstand the anomalies of the Zone as well as the ruthless punishment of war. She stepped out of her room and rolled her shoulders to get a feel for the armor. "Someone...is going to pay dearly..." She said.

" 'Splodey..."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:You sure? cause im arfaid if you get hurt i might lose you and your my best friend here!

"I'm fine, Tsuyoi..."

Okay,Im glad you will be
"tsu lets go of giov and notices a tsuyoian experimental BHC gun"
Hey the strike ops raiders must of dropped this! it'll fire a blackhole like that cannon from red faction!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Swith slammed the building door shut and stormed up the stairs, frustrated by sink holes, alien ships and nonsense.

"No waffles?" she groused as she looked around the kitchen. "I was hoping to eat before... grrrr."

She pulled some white bread out of the fridge and chewed on a piece as she headed down to the bomb shelter.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"Open the door or i kick it down" Evil Dab said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse