NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Dabfia wrote:Good conscious walks up to bran. "Why are they killing people?" She asked Bran.

Bran looked back at Good consciousness.

"Oh because, they're 'Enemies of the state' or some bullshit. It happened all the time back home."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm

*Khrolodna walks out of the bathroom to see Aleki getting dressed in his armor* "What are you doing?" "Going for a jog, wana come with me?" "In that? I mean you do know suspicious that will be." "Better than dressing up in common civilian clothing, now are you coming or not?" "I might, but not in my armor." "Fair enough, i'll be waiting in the lobby for you." *Aleki walks out of the shared room and down to the lobby*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Good conscious walks up to bran. "Why are they killing people?" She asked Bran.

Bran looked back at Good consciousness.

"Oh because, they're 'Enemies of the state' or some bullshit. It happened all the time back home."

Good conscious looked out the window again. "Look big brother is out there" She pointed to evil Dab killing the branriechian soldiers.
Meanwhile where evil Dab is.
"Eat that bastard!"Evil Dab yelled stabbing a branriechian soldier in the eye with a syringe. And then Evil Dab shot another one in the gut and slit the soldiers neck with a knife.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Dabfia wrote:Good conscious looked out the window again. "Look big brother is out there" She pointed to evil Dab killing the branriechian soldiers.
"Eat that bastard!"Evil Dab yelled stabbing a branriechian soldier in the eye with a syringe. And then Evil Dab shot another one in the gut and slit the soldiers neck with a knife.

"Ah, looks like he's having fun."

A T-120 MBT veered off of it's patrol route and rolled down towards Evil Dab, leveling its 250 mm cannons at the area he was standing in

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Good conscious looked out the window again. "Look big brother is out there" She pointed to evil Dab killing the branriechian soldiers.

"Ah, looks like he's having fun."

A T-120 MBT veered off of it's patrol route and rolled down towards Evil Dab, leveling its 250 mm cannons at the area he was standing in

Evil Dab is hit by 3 250mm rounds leaving a bloody mess of his arms and a leg.

Good conscious gasps. Bad conscious walks over to them. "Whats going on out th- Holy fuck." She said looking out the window.

Meanwhile on the roof.
Dab shoots the MBT with a Plasma rocket destroying it instantly. "Bastards."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Dabfia wrote:Evil Dab is hit by 3 250mm rounds leaving a bloody mess of his arms and a leg.

Good conscious gasps. Bad conscious walks over to them. "Whats going on out th- Holy fuck." She said looking out the window.

Meanwhile on the roof.

There was now a burning hulk of tank sitting in the street as well as piles of gore everywhere. A couple of the 8 strong crew jumped out ofthe emergency exit and ran back to base.

OOC: he was only hit by 2 rounds, there's only two barrels.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:32 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Evil Dab is hit by 3 250mm rounds leaving a bloody mess of his arms and a leg.

Meanwhile on the roof.

There was now a burning hulk of tank sitting in the street as well as piles of gore everywhere. A couple of the 8 strong crew jumped out ofthe emergency exit and ran back to base.

OOC: he was only hit by 2 rounds, there's only two barrels.

ooc: oh.
Evil Dab portal's up to the roof.
"Alright dab shoot me" Evil Dab said and dab shoots him in the head with a pistol. A note was left on the ground.
Note:
Damn forgot about the little bet between
Me and one of the demon kings, anyway i will be back
later.

"Well the bastard obviously lost a bet." Dab said crumbling up the note and throwing it off the roof.
"They will be back for revenge. Unless. they don't have the equipment to do it." Dab said jumping off the roof and landing on the roof of a nearby building and watching the crew men run back to the branriechian base. "And they led me right to it." Dab said jumping off a building and walking towards the base.
"Gotta use stealth this time" Dab said opening an airvent to the base and climbing in.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Dabfia wrote:"They will be back for revenge. Unless. they don't have the equipment to do it." Dab said jumping off the roof and landing on the roof of a nearby building and watching the crew men run back to the branriechian base. "And they led me right to it." Dab said jumping off a building and walking towards the base.
"Gotta use stealth this time" Dab said opening an airvent to the base and climbing in.

Once inside the airvents, Dab would hear the Branriech national anthem being played on a loop. He would find himself in a large warehouse like structure with a large amout of tanks sitting dormant with ground crews frantically preparing them for patrol.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"They will be back for revenge. Unless. they don't have the equipment to do it." Dab said jumping off the roof and landing on the roof of a nearby building and watching the crew men run back to the branriechian base. "And they led me right to it." Dab said jumping off a building and walking towards the base.

Once inside the airvents, Dab would hear the Branriech national anthem being played on a loop. He would find himself in a large warehouse like structure with a large amout of tanks sitting dormant with ground crews frantically preparing them for patrol.

'Branriech anthem? Bah! f*ck it.' Dab thought and hides behind a Shelf.
Dab took out his cellular modifier just in case he needed a disguise without having to kill someone.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Dabfia wrote:'Branriech anthem? Bah! f*ck it.' Dab thought and hides behind a Shelf.
Dab took out his cellular modifier just in case he needed a disguise without having to kill someone.

A ground crewman walked between the crates a few inches away from Dab, not noticing him though . . . If Dab wanted a disguise, he would need a Uniform and a quick lesson in Russian.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:'Branriech anthem? Bah! f*ck it.' Dab thought and hides behind a Shelf.

A ground crewman walked between the crates a few inches away from Dab, not noticing him though . . . If Dab wanted a disguise, he would need a Uniform and a quick lesson in Russian.

Dab presses a button on the cellular modifier and he is now wearing a Dabfian commander uniform. 'Shit wrong button' Dab thought re configuring the cellular modifier. Dab swallowed a capsule. "Dammit-a wrong capsule" Dab said in an italian accent.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Dabfia wrote:Dab presses a button on the cellular modifier and he is now wearing a Dabfian commander uniform. 'Shit wrong button' Dab thought re configuring the cellular modifier. Dab swallowed a capsule. "Dammit-a wrong capsule" Dab said in an italian accent.

A patrolling soldier happened to hear Dab and walked over to him, staring him in the face.

"Who are you?!" Yelled the soldier in broken English

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab presses a button on the cellular modifier and he is now wearing a Dabfian commander uniform. 'Shit wrong button' Dab thought re configuring the cellular modifier. Dab swallowed a capsule. "Dammit-a wrong capsule" Dab said in an italian accent.

A patrolling soldier happened to hear Dab and walked over to him, staring him in the face.

"Who are you?!" Yelled the soldier in broken English

"Who am i? Who are you show me your number and rank Soldier!" Dab said trying to reverse the situation

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"Descending units into Sub-Orbital positions, preparing for Heavy Orbital Bombardment..." M0532 spoke, as the Assault Carriers quickly glided downwards towards the region of Mars. The large ships were now a few miles above the Shield. The lower Assault Guns rotated into line with specific firing targets, and began striking the shield with large bolts of energy, smashing the Shield as the energy dispersed in a wave, sending ripples deep into the shield's structure, almost bending it.

--

While the impromptu Martian Assault Fleet bashed the colony's shields, the Primary Fleet accelerated, advancing towards earth at constantly increasing speeds.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Descending units into Sub-Orbital positions, preparing for Heavy Orbital Bombardment..." M0532 spoke, as the Assault Carriers quickly glided downwards towards the region of Mars. The large ships were now a few miles above the Shield. The lower Assault Guns rotated into line with specific firing targets, and began striking the shield with large bolts of energy, smashing the Shield as the energy dispersed in a wave, sending ripples deep into the shield's structure, almost bending it.

--

While the impromptu Martian Assault Fleet bashed the colony's shields, the Primary Fleet accelerated, advancing towards earth at constantly increasing speeds.

Millions of ion cannons and plasma cannons charged to the max began shooting at the assault ships causing damage and lots.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Who am i? Who are you show me your number and rank Soldier!" Dab said trying to reverse the situation

"You're not even in a Branriech commander uniform!" Shouted the soldier as he poked Dab with his rifle.

"If you leave now, I won't say anything to command." Compromised the man.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Who am i? Who are you show me your number and rank Soldier!" Dab said trying to reverse the situation

"You're not even in a Branriech commander uniform!" Shouted the soldier as he poked Dab with his rifle.

"If you leave now, I won't say anything to command." Compromised the man.

"Lies, there is no commander i was never here you never existed this world never existed, now move the rifle out of my face before i call mojo jojo (Heheh old TV shows)" Dab said giving the man a cocky smirk.
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Lies, there is no commander i was never here you never existed this world never existed, now move the rifle out of my face before i call mojo jojo (Heheh old TV shows)"

"Ok?" The soldier lowered his rifle and showed Dab to the exit door.

"I don't want to catch you in here again!" Shouted the annoyed soldier as he resumed his patrol.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Ceril passed the man arguing with the soldier. These foreign troops had not been present yesterday. They were of no concern; peacekeepers, perhaps, and possibly only conscripts. He entered the building and took the stairs to the common area kitchen.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Lies, there is no commander i was never here you never existed this world never existed, now move the rifle out of my face before i call mojo jojo (Heheh old TV shows)"

"Ok?" The soldier lowered his rifle and showed Dab to the exit door.

"I don't want to catch you in here again!" Shouted the annoyed soldier as he resumed his patrol.

Dab shoots the soldier. "I really need to see what the hell is wrong in my head." Dab said dragging the soldiers body out of view.
"Damn Branriechians" Dab said throwing the body out a window and using the cellular modifier and looking like a branriech commander. "отлично" Dab said.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm

The Assault Carrier's lower shields absorbed the Ions, glowing bright purple with the multitude of blasts. They retaliated with an EMA, Electromagnetic Assault, deploying billions of Transmitters across the board. They would consistently blast anything electronic not protected generously from such assaults with Electromagnetic energy, destroying it's systems and circuits, and also served as jammers, inhibiting Radio-waves almost completely.

Meanwhile, Compressed Gravity Pulsers trained upon the shield, assisting the primary Assault Cannons by seriously disrupting the stability of the shield, Gravitational anomalies fire near the outer-edges or weakened regions inducing possible collapse, which would mean the beginning of the end.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:The Assault Carrier's lower shields absorbed the Ions, glowing bright purple with the multitude of blasts. They retaliated with an EMA, Electromagnetic Assault, deploying billions of Transmitters across the board. They would consistently blast anything electronic not protected generously from such assaults with Electromagnetic energy, destroying it's systems and circuits, and also served as jammers, inhibiting Radio-waves almost completely.

Meanwhile, Compressed Gravity Pulsers trained upon the shield, assisting the primary Assault Cannons by seriously disrupting the stability of the shield, Gravitational anomalies fire near the outer-edges or weakened regions inducing possible collapse, which would mean the beginning of the end.

Dab recieves a call while he is walking around the branriechian complex.
"Hello?, What?, Drones i see, Well just hold ou-" Then the person on the other end was silenced and the gunfire fell silent. Dab dropped the phone. "Damn them, DAMN THEM TO HELL!" Dab yelled.
Meanwhile.
Good and bad conscious went back to drinking the vodka.
About 2 sips later they were drunk.
"*hic* magic!" Good conscious said.
"*hic* Da *hic" Bad conscious said.
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Mon sat in the same seat as Lidev and the User joined her. "I love this." She said. "What's it called?" Lidev asked. "Chorizo. It's Mexican." Mon replied. The User scarfed her's down in a matter of minutes. "Just like...." She suddenly stopped midsentence and looked ahead. "Just like...?" Mon repeated, trying to get her to finish her sentence. The User said nothing. She looked down as she stood up and walked back to her room. Lidev looked to Mon and shrugged. "Maybe we should go check on her?" "Let her alone for a minute." Mon sighed. She knew now what NVE felt like when he revived her more than four times without a single thank you. But, she let it slide. Though this was a very rare occurrence for her to actually cook, and for more than just herself.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm

All five of the Assault Carriers battered the shield, arcs of plasma and unstable electricity zipping across the shield's surface, large bolts of Plasma were included to the Bombardment, as the Shield was quaking from such vast amounts of disruption. Holes would begin to form, or thinning locations of plasma formed by massive shifting of plasma around the bubble shield, where Fighters were beginning to be dispersed.

Meanwhile, the lower shields were taking fair blows, they themselves being bashed back by the vast numbers of defenses. Yet even with Shields gone, the formidable and infamously dense Drone hull armor would withhold long enough to puncture through the shield, and wreak havoc amongst the colony.

--

Meanwhile, the primary fleet was nearing the Earth, it now within visible sight range., on the surface, the Wire activity beneath the city increased steadily. At first, minor tremors, in some cases, however, it came to the formation of pot holes or collapsing roads, which would catch MBT's off guard, though hardly damage them, being mighty vehicles more than capable of navigating a sink-hole. Still, the events which loomed were those vastly destructive.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:28 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:All five of the Assault Carriers battered the shield, arcs of plasma and unstable electricity zipping across the shield's surface, large bolts of Plasma were included to the Bombardment, as the Shield was quaking from such vast amounts of disruption. Holes would begin to form, or thinning locations of plasma formed by massive shifting of plasma around the bubble shield, where Fighters were beginning to be dispersed.

Meanwhile, the lower shields were taking fair blows, they themselves being bashed back by the vast numbers of defenses. Yet even with Shields gone, the formidable and infamously dense Drone hull armor would withhold long enough to puncture through the shield, and wreak havoc amongst the colony.

--

Meanwhile, the primary fleet was nearing the Earth, it now within visible sight range., on the surface, the Wire activity beneath the city increased steadily. At first, minor tremors, in some cases, however, it came to the formation of pot holes or collapsing roads, which would catch MBT's off guard, though hardly damage them, being mighty vehicles more than capable of navigating a sink-hole. Still, the events which loomed were those vastly destructive.

Dab looks at the nearing fleet. "Not now dammit." Dab said opening a giant portal in front of the fleet and the ships flew into it and they ended up in the andromeda galaxy. "Not today and not ever fuckbags" Dab said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse