NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Yes.. for now anyway.." Dani said. She looked up, shaking Rylli's hand awkwardly

"A.. pleasure.. to meet you, Amaryllis.." Dani's said, pulling her heel out of the shattered iPhone remnants.

"Break your phone? If you need to call someone, there's a phone in the kitchen." Chimed in Bran who went back down and sat at the Chess board, Rylli followed.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox grabbed her new weapon from her locker and put on her armored suit. She stuffed the invention into her pack to keep it hidden as she grabbed her pistol and her signature rifle. "What the HELL is going on here?!" She roared as she stepped out of her room.

Dab walks up to Mon. "There was a big fight between us and some opposing forces. they died the city is trashed and the power is out" Dab told her.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Yes.. for now anyway.." Dani said. She looked up, shaking Rylli's hand awkwardly

"A.. pleasure.. to meet you, Amaryllis.." Dani's said, pulling her heel out of the shattered iPhone remnants.

"Break your phone? If you need to call someone, there's a phone in the kitchen." Chimed in Bran who went back down and sat at the Chess board, Rylli followed.

"No, no, it's fine.. I just needed to.. break it.. it was annoying me.." Dani said, pushing it aside, trying to come up with a lie spontaneously.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Yes.. indeed I do.." Dani said, seeming troubled, her phone flickered, to which she crushed it with her heel.

"Dammit."

--

"K9343, D7 has gone missing. I suspect one of the able beings to be of cause. Shall I send for D8?" MB inquired politely.

"Negative, Deception is no longer a necessary function in this operation."

"Affirmative. Shall I terminate local tech deployments? It seems the populace has confiscated sensitive equipment.."

"Affirmative." K9343 spoke calmly.

Around the city, the Nano Combat suits, and all associated Drone equipment, seemed to disintegrate, falling to a liquid state, like Mercury. Before this, they made loud beeping noises, and fried themselves. The Combat suits fell apart, the mangled corpses within being exposed.

"By time this failsafe activated." Arthur said. The couple had finished examining the suits twenty minutes before. "So, should we eat these mammals or bring them back to life to see what they know?" Gretta asked while putting the notes in a file folder. "Why don't we do both?" Arthur said with a grin. "I like the way you think." Gretta said and warmed up the Lazarus equipment.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox grabbed her new weapon from her locker and put on her armored suit. She stuffed the invention into her pack to keep it hidden as she grabbed her pistol and her signature rifle. "What the HELL is going on here?!" She roared as she stepped out of her room.

Dab walks up to Mon. "There was a big fight between us and some opposing forces. they died the city is trashed and the power is out" Dab told her.

Mon sighed to herself. "One day....ONE DAY I WILL HAVE PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS APARTMENT!" She yelled. She slung over her rifle and walked down the hall. "Someone's gonna pay."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab walks up to Mon. "There was a big fight between us and some opposing forces. they died the city is trashed and the power is out" Dab told her.

Mon sighed to herself. "One day....ONE DAY I WILL HAVE PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS APARTMENT!" She yelled. She slung over her rifle and walked down the hall. "Someone's gonna pay."

"Probably not anytime soon though" Dab said almost silently and walked off.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab walks up to Mon. "There was a big fight between us and some opposing forces. they died the city is trashed and the power is out" Dab told her.

Arthur and Gretta could be heard laughing very loudly in their room along with sounds of electricity discharging.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"No, no, it's fine.. I just needed to.. break it.. it was annoying me.." Dani said, pushing it aside, trying to come up with a lie spontaneously.

"Ok then, would you like to play the winner of this game?" Asked Bran, who was clearly being beaten by Rylli.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu knocked on Giov's door"
Giov-chan you their? Come out! it's all over!

She opened the door a creek. "Really?"

Yes really giov-chan!"CI tsu points to all the dead bodies and the janitor cleaning them up"
Now come out of out of your rooM!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Getting no response, Cuisine raised a fist to bang harder on the door, but MB poked the chef with a dewclaw and shook his head. Instead, the rabbit smoked the pair through, where they saw two people playing chess and several more scattered throughout the room.

"W-what happened out there?"
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"No, no, it's fine.. I just needed to.. break it.. it was annoying me.." Dani said, pushing it aside, trying to come up with a lie spontaneously.

"Ok then, would you like to play the winner of this game?" Asked Bran, who was clearly being beaten by Rylli.

"Hm? A game of strategy? Well, I suppose so." Dani said, looking towards the chess table. An interesting concept.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Getting no response, Cuisine raised a fist to bang harder on the door, but MB poked the chef with a dewclaw and shook his head. Instead, the rabbit smoked the pair through, where they saw two people playing chess and several more scattered throughout the room.

"W-what happened out there?"

Bran and Rylli poked their heads out from behind their game. Obviously Swith's security system needed work if anyone could just barge in.

"How'd you het in here?" Questioned Bran

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 pm

"I don't rightly know, myself," Cuisine mumbled. "This guy manages to surprise most everyone he comes in contact with..."

MB sniffed, and turned away, absently changing his color to royal blue.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 pm

*Lucius walked out of his room and into the lobby to see Thriller, Aleki, and Khrolodna all moving the bodies onto a cart*

"Might I just ask what you are doing?" "Umm... Recycling?" "Human bodies? You do realize how wrong that is." "Yet I am doing it so that I could save more lives in the future." *Lucius shook his head in disappointment and walked into the kitchen* "Who was that?" "That.. That was an Archangel from another dimension, parallel to ours." "What's he doing here?" "Heck if I know, now put your backs into it, we going to have to salvage any vital organs, and drain all the blood."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"I don't rightly know, myself," Cuisine mumbled. "This guy manages to surprise most everyone he comes in contact with..."

MB sniffed, and turned away, absently changing his color to royal blue.

"Whatever, I doubt Swith would mind you in here. I hear you two a are quite the friends."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Dab turns into a cat again and walks on the ceiling.

Meanwhile.
"Man that was *hic* great." Bad conscious said obviously drunk.
"Ye*hic*p" Evil Dab said obviously drunk as well.
"Especially when you ripped that guy's head off for-" "Lets not talk about that. Ok" Evil Dab told her.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
"Whatever, I doubt Swith would mind you in here. I hear you two a are quite the friends."

"I suppose so. It was kind of her to set up the new restaurant for me - did you enjoy the dining experience?"
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
"I suppose so. It was kind of her to set up the new restaurant for me - did you enjoy the dining experience?"

Bran smiled at the thought of the pure heaven he had experienced food wise. "It may have been the only time I've tried a Bacon Cheeseburger, but by god was it amazing. The service was great too."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Monfrox kicked out the door to the roof and walked along the tiles. She would figure on claiming it as a sniper's nest in the coming days to keep herself busy, but she wanted to know what was up for now. She stood in the middle of the roof and looked around her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Dmitri peeked his head out of his tent and saw Monfrox then went back into the tent. "Great, more people coming up here. Dammit." Dmitri said to himself.
Meanwhile.
Dab sits in a chair in his room starting on a new machine.
"This better work, otherwise....well lets not talk about that." Dab said to himself
Last edited by Dabfia on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Bran smiled at the thought of the pure heaven he had experienced food wise. "It may have been the only time I've tried a Bacon Cheeseburger, but by god was it amazing. The service was great too."

"Then we are friends!" Cuisine proclaimed, beaming. He extended his hand to shake, and MB hopped onto his wrist, balancing carefully, to give Bran a once-over. "How long have you been living around this group?"

Deader awoke, his robes still smoking from the plasma burns. Kicking the Hammer off, he ring-tapped his left palm, and a second sword whispered into existence. Taking it slowly out of the sheath, he stabbed himself; instantly feeling more energized. Picking up the Hammer in the other hand, he concentrated.

The two swords vanished, and their branded images reappeared on his hands. He strode toward the building.
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox kicked out the door to the roof and walked along the tiles. She would figure on claiming it as a sniper's nest in the coming days to keep herself busy, but she wanted to know what was up for now. She stood in the middle of the roof and looked around her.

A giant Scarface approached the apartment building carrying dead attackers. He dumped the bodies on the roof. Scarface stood twice as big as the apartment and wore a tuxedo.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:56 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:A giant Scarface approached the apartment building carrying dead attackers. He dumped the bodies on the roof. Scarface stood twice as big as the apartment and wore a tuxedo.

"You, creature!" Deader thundered, trying to hide shaking hands. "Begone!" He performed the sword-summoning ritual again, this time drawing on the Dragon.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Then we are friends!" Cuisine proclaimed, beaming. He extended his hand to shake, and MB hopped onto his wrist, balancing carefully, to give Bran a once-over. "How long have you been living around this group?"

Bran responded in kind and took the man's hand. "Bran, Branson Nikanor. I believe my sister met you earlier." Bran thought for a few minutes. "I've been here for a few months, my sister moved in last week and my girlfriend Amaryllis moved in a few days back."

Hearing her name, Rylli got up and stood beside Bran. "The salad last night really hit the spot."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox kicked out the door to the roof and walked along the tiles. She would figure on claiming it as a sniper's nest in the coming days to keep herself busy, but she wanted to know what was up for now. She stood in the middle of the roof and looked around her.

A giant Scarface approached the apartment building carrying dead attackers. He dumped the bodies on the roof. Scarface stood twice as big as the apartment and wore a tuxedo.

Dmitri poked his head out of his tent and saw the bodies and giant scarface. "Interesting."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse