NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:07 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well they are a type of meat from the wafflila family. It is extracted from animal such as the waffalo, the wafflegator, and the waffleroo." Arthur said in a matter of fact tone. "Don't bother." Gretta said and continued eating.

Bran cupped his mouth to the side of his face pointed away from Arthur.

"I know . . ." he said in a reassuring tone.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"What do you think you are doing?" said Belphegor menacingly, as he walked in from a nearby shadow. "No. Put him back. He needs to be taught that he can't get away with this bullshit anymore."

"Tis not shit of bull!" denied Giovenith, probably the first time anyone had ever heard her say a swear word. "Tis love!"

"Tis bullshit." repeated Belphegor.

"Peace now, children. Belphegor, I do not want to hurt you, but I will if you do not let me finish with what I am doing." *Lupus replied in a calm, soothing tone. He then turned around, pulling the last stub out of his right hand*

"Thank you," said Asmodeus.

"Gah!" spat Belphegor, "You know not what you do! We are sick and tired of his little obsession with that girl! It's driving us nuts!!"

"It's my life!" Asmodeus crossed his arms defiantly.

"Not when you keep acting stupid. When are you going to learn that she. Doesn't. Like you!"

"You're just a non-believer!"

"You're just an idiot!!"

"BOYS!" snapped a third, British voice. Lucifer came from the same shadow Belphegor had emerged from, and was in middle of wiping off the blood from the torture off of himself calmly with an handkerchief. "That's quite enough."

"But-" they protested in unison.

"I said, that is quite enough..."

They immediately shut up and looked down at the floor, passively.

"Now you," he turned to face the new archangel. "What business have you interrupting my discipline?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Dab appears next to evil Dab. "So who are these two?" Dah asked. "Oh shit Dab you scared me." Evil Dab said. "Well who are these two?" Dab said pointing to good and bad conscious's. "*Sigh* Our new sisters" Evil Dab mumbled. "What was that Evil Dab?" Dab asked with a smirk on his face. "Our new sisters...." Evil Dab mumbled again. "What?" "Our new sisters" Dab grunted out. "Ok." Dab said. "Wait where did the white haired one go?" Dab asked.
"What she's right ther- Oh shit." Evil Dab said looking over to where she was supposed to be.
Meanwhile in someplace in the building.
Good conscious is sitting on the floor making a remote out of a wad of gum and a paperclip.
Meanwhile
Marissa wakes up on the roof.
"Weird. Lets see what happened yesterday, Lets see i met that one girl Tsu i think her name was, and the rest is fuzzy, Shit." She said to herself.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"the sound of a tsuyoian AH-94 apache and SOAV osprey gunship is heard from the apartment, the strike ops raiders where coming for a special reason,not to be revealed"
we their yet?
No
Are we their yet
no.....
ARE WE THEIR YET!
I swear if you utter one more word,i am gonna shoot your head off
Are we-"Striker shot a noob in the head and killed him"
You guys heard me warn him didnt ya?
yep
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:
"Peace now, children. Belphegor, I do not want to hurt you, but I will if you do not let me finish with what I am doing." *Lupus replied in a calm, soothing tone. He then turned around, pulling the last stub out of his right hand*

"Gah!" spat Belphegor, "You know not what you do! We are sick and tired of his little obsession with that girl! It's driving us nuts!!"

"Not when you keep acting stupid. When are you going to learn that she. Doesn't. Like you!"

"You're just an idiot!!"

"BOYS!" snapped a third, British voice. Lucifer came from the same shadow Belphegor had emerged from, and was in middle of wiping off the blood from the torture off of himself calmly with an handkerchief. "That's quite enough."

"Now you," he turned to face the new archangel. "What business have you interrupting my discipline?"

"I am ending this barbaric suffering, Morning Star. He does not deserve such punishment like this, even if he deserves it."
Puppet Nation of: Germanic Templars

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH PAPAL INQUISITION!

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Lidev walked out of her room to see the sins were at it again. But something was...off. She felt that there was someone among them that she knew, and another person that she should be careful of. She looked to see Lucifer talking with the new archangel and the answer was clear as day. "Oh...great..." She muttered under her breath as she stuck to peeking around the corner instead of getting involved for now.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev walked out of her room to see the sins were at it again. But something was...off. She felt that there was someone among them that she knew, and another person that she should be careful of. She looked to see Lucifer talking with the new archangel and the answer was clear as day. "Oh...great..." She muttered under her breath as she stuck to peeking around the corner instead of getting involved for now.

"IC tsu landed on her head after coming out of the vent"
Hello their!.......now which one are you?.............um.......the demon........right?
"meanwhile"
The tsuyoian SOAV hand landed on the roof,along with the tsuyoian AH-94 apache,instead of a male pilot,a female one stepped out of the AH-94"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"You're just an idiot!!"

"I am ending this barbaric suffering, Morning Star. He does not deserve such punishment like this, even if he deserves it."

" 'He does not deserve such punishment like this, even if he deserves it'? Did you even just hear what you said? Paradox sentences, they're just... ugh," said Lucifer, with a bored expression. He waved his bloodied hand dismissively. "Oh, please. This is a mere time out in the corner compared to what I could do to the boy if I damn well saw it fit." he said, "I can do whatever I want to him, but it isn't like he did not bring the hammer down on himself."
Last edited by Giovenith on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev walked out of her room to see the sins were at it again. But something was...off. She felt that there was someone among them that she knew, and another person that she should be careful of. She looked to see Lucifer talking with the new archangel and the answer was clear as day. "Oh...great..." She muttered under her breath as she stuck to peeking around the corner instead of getting involved for now.

"IC tsu landed on her head after coming out of the vent"
Hello their!.......now which one are you?.............um.......the demon........right?
"meanwhile"
The tsuyoian SOAV hand landed on the roof,along with the tsuyoian AH-94 apache,instead of a male pilot,a female one stepped out of the AH-94"

Lidev shh'ed Tsu as she watched the other demons ahead of them. Waiting to see if her cover had been blown.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

" 'He does not deserve such punishment like this, even if he deserves it'? Did you even just hear what you said? Paradox sentences, they're just... ugh," said Lucifer, with a bored expression. He waved his bloodied hand dismissively. "Oh, please. This is a mere time out in the corner compared to what I could do to the boy if I damn well saw it fit." he said, "I can whatever I want to him, but it isn't like he did not bring the hammer down on himself."

"And I see fit to carry out my Lord's work. Besides, he's Lust did you ever stop to think for five seconds to realize that he might do something in his name?"

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well they are a type of meat from the wafflila family. It is extracted from animal such as the waffalo, the wafflegator, and the waffleroo." Arthur said in a matter of fact tone. "Don't bother." Gretta said and continued eating.

Bran cupped his mouth to the side of his face pointed away from Arthur.

"I know . . ." he said in a reassuring tone.

"He is a genius, a mad genius, but I keep up with him. I like a little crazy." Gretta said and put her arm around Arthur.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He is a genius, a mad genius, but I keep up with him. I like a little crazy." Gretta said and put her arm around Arthur.

Bran nodded. "There's some hilarious stories I'll have to tell you later about before you moved here."

As the group finished up with their Waffles, Bran spoke up. "Did you guys know we have a toolshed here?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"IC tsu landed on her head after coming out of the vent"
"meanwhile"

Lidev shh'ed Tsu as she watched the other demons ahead of them. Waiting to see if her cover had been blown.

Who is that guy? tsu said silently pointing at lucifer,did you use to date him?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Dab gets a call from his boss. "Hello?, Oh, i see, ok, bye" Dab hanged up and sighed. "I'll talk to you later evil Dab." Dab said sort of depressed.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev shh'ed Tsu as she watched the other demons ahead of them. Waiting to see if her cover had been blown.

Who is that guy? tsu said silently pointing at lucifer,did you use to date him?

"One more word and you'll be just a smear on the wall." Lidev hissed.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
" 'He does not deserve such punishment like this, even if he deserves it'? Did you even just hear what you said? Paradox sentences, they're just... ugh," said Lucifer, with a bored expression. He waved his bloodied hand dismissively. "Oh, please. This is a mere time out in the corner compared to what I could do to the boy if I damn well saw it fit." he said, "I can whatever I want to him, but it isn't like he did not bring the hammer down on himself."

"And I see fit to carry out my Lord's work. Besides, he's Lust did you ever stop to think for five seconds to realize that he might do something in his name?"

"There is a different between lust and love," said Lucifer, wiping off his hands so he could better elaborate with gestures, if possible. "If it were mere lust, he could have easily possessed someone, raped the girl, and been on his merry way. But oh no, it couldn't possibly be that simple."

He shot Asmodeus a dirty look, and the latter backed up a bit in concern.

"Oh no, he has to follow her around, and leave her gifts, and watch through her windows, and steal things of her's to have memories, and take pictures of her secretly, and in one of her past lives, murder anyone who dared to try and court her," continued Lucifer.

The lust demon shuffled his feet uncomfortably.

"While it hasn't quite risen to that last extreme again, it can still get him into trouble. An archangel like yourself once bound him in the desert for fifty years because he wouldn't stop being a creepy stalker, and she prayed on his sorry ass. Just imagine all the work it took to find him, and to catch up with his work!" he shook his head disapprovingly. "And he still hasn't learned his lesson. At first we found his little crush cute and amusing, but now we've realized we have to bring the foot down. It is, as Belphegor stated, just getting stupid now."

Belphegor nodded happily, pleased he was being agreed with.

"And what about you?" he questioned the archangel. "Surely your Lord doesn't give a crap about the suffering of a demon. He put us all in a land of eternal suffering just for disagreeing with him."

"He put you there because you were all spoiled brats!" Giovenith corrected, a bit angrily.

"Oh, is that what they told you? Oh well, it is not the situation at hand."
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He is a genius, a mad genius, but I keep up with him. I like a little crazy." Gretta said and put her arm around Arthur.

Bran nodded. "There's some hilarious stories I'll have to tell you later about before you moved here."

As the group finished up with their Waffles, Bran spoke up. "Did you guys know we have a toolshed here?"

"No, we have most tools we need in our lab." Arthur said. "Medical, dental, robotic, aircraft, sonic, laser...really anything we need is there." Gretta added.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Who is that guy? tsu said silently pointing at lucifer,did you use to date him?

"One more word and you'll be just a smear on the wall." Lidev hissed.

"IC tsu sighs"

well............I hope you have noticed............this is just a crude imitation of me......Aka not the the real me.Wait i think they said something about rape!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"One more word and you'll be just a smear on the wall." Lidev hissed.

"IC tsu sighs"

well............I hope you have noticed............this is just a crude imitation of me......Aka not the the real me.Wait i think they said something about rape!

"Go away..." Lidev growled demonically. She leaned menacingly over Tsu.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, we have most tools we need in our lab." Arthur said. "Medical, dental, robotic, aircraft, sonic, laser...really anything we need is there." Gretta added.

"I was just pointing it out, I never knew we had one back there. That backyard gives me the creeps."

Rylli's head perked up at the sound of "Aircraft"

"What kind of Aircraft tools do you have?"

"Oh boy . . . Let it go Rylli."

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"There is a different between lust and love," said Lucifer, wiping off his hands so he could better elaborate with gestures, if possible. "If it were mere lust, he could have easily possessed someone, raped the girl, and been on his merry way. But oh no, it couldn't possibly be that simple."

"Oh no, he has to follow her around, and leave her gifts, and watch through her windows, and steal things of her's to have memories, and take pictures of her secretly, and in one of her past lives, murder anyone who dared to try and court her," continued Lucifer.

"While it hasn't quite risen to that last extreme again, it can still get him into trouble. An archangel like yourself once bound him in the desert for fifty years because he wouldn't stop being a creepy stalker, and she prayed on his sorry ass. Just imagine all the work it took to find him, and to catch up with his work!" he shook his head disapprovingly. "And he still hasn't learned his lesson. At first we found his little crush cute and amusing, but now we've realized we have to bring the foot down. It is, as Belphegor stated, just getting stupid now."

"And what about you?" he questioned the archangel. "Surely your Lord doesn't give a crap about the suffering of a demon. He put us all in a land of eternal suffering just for disagreeing with him."

"He put you there because you were all spoiled brats!" Giovenith corrected, a bit angrily.

"The Lord put you where you are because you turned your back on him Morning Star, in other words, there is no one to blame but yourself for your suffering. Look at me, once a demon serving under my Lucifer, now I am Champion and Archangel of Humanity and Earth. There is always time for you to repent for your wicked crimes.... Wait a minute... I feel more spiritual energy in this area, one closely resembling yours Morning Star."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Dab turns into a cat with Evil Dab cat following close behind.
"Meow meow meow meow? (where are we going?)" Evil Dab cat says.
"Meow meow meow meow (the lake outside of town)" Dab cat said.
"Meow? (Why?)" Evil Dab cat asked.
"Meow meow (you'll see)" Dab cat said as the two jumped out a window onto a trashcan.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"The Lord put you where you are because you turned your back on him Morning Star, in other words, there is no one to blame but yourself for your suffering. Look at me, once a demon serving under my Lucifer, now I am Champion and Archangel of Humanity and Earth. There is always time for you to repent for your wicked crimes.... Wait a minute... I feel more spiritual energy in this area, one closely resembling yours Morning Star."

"Of course that is why," he said simply. "But of course, I had good reason to go... and oh really?"

Everyone was distracted from the situation, and began to follow the energy.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, we have most tools we need in our lab." Arthur said. "Medical, dental, robotic, aircraft, sonic, laser...really anything we need is there." Gretta added.

"I was just pointing it out, I never knew we had one back there. That backyard gives me the creeps."

Rylli's head perked up at the sound of "Aircraft"

"What kind of Aircraft tools do you have?"

"Oh boy . . . Let it go Rylli."

"You can come by to havea look, we are terrible pilots, so we hardly use those tools." Gretta said. "Well let's go out there and see what's in the tool shed. What's the worst that can happen?" Arthur suggested.

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"Of course that is why," he said simply. "But of course, I had good reason to go... and oh really?"

Everyone was distracted from the situation, and began to follow the energy.

"You mean you couldn't feel it in the first place? I mean it's been around for a few minutes or so and I thought I might have been the only one feeling it."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse