NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:
"Come on now, Swith is the deity of Chaos, and this is a method of hers to cause some madness in this house. She wouldn't take the time to deal with something small."

She pouted. "Chaos is not always evil, Swith is fair! Besides, we are both now children of the powers... she has helped me and not asked for anything."

"Well obviously this must be a way of retaliating against Superbia then."
Puppet Nation of: Germanic Templars

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH PAPAL INQUISITION!

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Sure, I have room for waffles." Arthur said and got up. "Great idea." Gretta said.

"Well alright then." Said Bran as he pilfered a few of the complementary sugar packages

"You never change . . ."

Bran led the quartet of friends across the street and into the dining room, he then took a detour while everyone took their seats. For Bran wouldn't be joining them until he wheeled out a cart of Waffles.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
a quite elevator ride takes you up to the 4 level of the 7 level building. you follow insidious to a room marked 79 while primordial goes to 78 Insidious knocks at the same time as Primordial, the door to 79 opens and a pair of small human males appear, Insidious introduces them as a Nate and St. john. as you enter there apartment you see 78 open and primordial shoot then man at the door before entering it.

'Why did he shoot him?' Good conscious thought.

Meanwhile
"perfect" Dab said to himself after making a 400 ft snowman with a helicopter made out of snow in the snow mans hand.

insidious says "i told you we where here on business, theres a..... account were terminating", Good suddenly hears several more gunshots and a high pitched scream, there is the slosh and crunch of breaking bones and organs. Nate put on a white noise machine that covers it all up. St. john makes tea while Insidious looks through the movies "you have no idea what these are do you?" she says holding up Kill Bill DVD.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
She pouted. "Chaos is not always evil, Swith is fair! Besides, we are both now children of the powers... she has helped me and not asked for anything."

She frowned frustratingly, and blew some hair from her eyes. For a while she was silent, thinking about something.

"Can you help me with something?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

She frowned frustratingly, and blew some hair from her eyes. For a while she was silent, thinking about something.

"Sure thing, child. What assistance do you require?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:'Why did he shoot him?' Good conscious thought.

Meanwhile
"perfect" Dab said to himself after making a 400 ft snowman with a helicopter made out of snow in the snow mans hand.

insidious says "i told you we where here on business, there a..... account were terminating", Good suddenly hears several more gunshots and a high pitched scream, there is the slosh and crunch of breaking bones and organs. Nate put on a white noise machine that covers it all up. St. john makes tea while Insidious looks through the movies "you have no idea what these are do you?" she says holding up Kill Bill DVD.

'Oh god someone get me out of here.' Good conscious said hoping insidious wouldn't read her mind that time. "Nope." Good conscious said while looking at the movies.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"An acquaintance of mine is stuck."
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"And who might that be? Wait, let me guess, that lust kid."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
insidious says "i told you we where here on business, there a..... account were terminating", Good suddenly hears several more gunshots and a high pitched scream, there is the slosh and crunch of breaking bones and organs. Nate put on a white noise machine that covers it all up. St. john makes tea while Insidious looks through the movies "you have no idea what these are do you?" she says holding up Kill Bill DVD.

'Oh god someone get me out of here.' Good conscious said hoping insidious wouldn't read her mind that time. "Nope." Good conscious said while looking at the movies.

"sorry,i cant turn the telepathy off its kinda a bitch in crowds, it also why i'm a scientist, don't worry think of it this way can you name any reason any single reason we would hurt you." she turns back to the movies "first movie of you life, huh.....oooo" she pulls out Titanic "a classic"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Sure, I have room for waffles." Arthur said and got up. "Great idea." Gretta said.

"Well alright then." Said Bran as he pilfered a few of the complementary sugar packages

"You never change . . ."

Bran led the quartet of friends across the street and into the dining room, he then took a detour while everyone took their seats. For Bran wouldn't be joining them until he wheeled out a cart of Waffles.

The two raptor-people sat uncomfortablt in silence across from the person they almost ate, waiting for Bran to return with waffles. "Well I looked at the card store and apperently they don't make 'Sorry for trying to eat you' cards." Arthur broke the silence. Gretta continued to fidgit with her stiches.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:'Oh god someone get me out of here.' Good conscious said hoping insidious wouldn't read her mind that time. "Nope." Good conscious said while looking at the movies.

"sorry,i cant turn the telepathy off its kinda a bitch in crowds, it also why i'm a scientist, don't worry think of it this way can you name any reason any single reason we would hurt you." she turns back to the movies "first movie of you life, huh.....oooo" she pulls out Titanic "a classic"

'Whats a bitch?' Good conscious thought.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

She nodded. "Sister says it's no good to help a demon, but... none the less, I can not sit here."
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

She nodded. "Sister says it's no good to help a demon, but... none the less, I can not sit here."

*sigh* "I could get in trouble for helping a demon, but it's worth a shot."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

'Whats a bitch?' Good conscious thought.

"mmmmm....technically a dog, but in general its used to put a person or thing (normally a woman) in a negative light" she pauses for a moment "how do you know English?"

OOC: were speaking English right?

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:'Whats a bitch?' Good conscious thought.

"mmmmm....technically a dog, but in general its used to put a person or thing (normally a woman) in a negative light" she pauses for a moment "how do you know English?"

(OOC: Yes)
"Because big brother knows it" Good conscious said.
Meanwhile.
"I feel a disturbance in the force" Dab said as an airplace crashes into mega snowman. "Yep i was right.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:02 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The two raptor-people sat uncomfortablt in silence across from the person they almost ate, waiting for Bran to return with waffles. "Well I looked at the card store and apperently they don't make 'Sorry for trying to eat you' cards." Arthur broke the silence. Gretta continued to fidgit with her stiches.

The former Colonel glared at Arthur jokingly. "I've been in more dangerous situations . . . There was this one time when I was fresh out of Missiles in the middle of a nasty furball, one of theirs thought they could get an easy kill for the day. He was correct in that assumption but didn't count on Branriech pilots having shoulder mounted missile launchers strapped to their ejection seats"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"I will do most of the work. I need an angel to make sure that the stray energy does not hurt me though. Come, to the back shed!"

She took off to a nearby tool shed of the apartment.
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"I will do most of the work. I need an angel to make sure that the stray energy does not hurt me though. Come, to the back shed!"

*Lupus followed closely behind*

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The two raptor-people sat uncomfortablt in silence across from the person they almost ate, waiting for Bran to return with waffles. "Well I looked at the card store and apperently they don't make 'Sorry for trying to eat you' cards." Arthur broke the silence. Gretta continued to fidgit with her stiches.

The former Colonel glared at Arthur jokingly. "I've been in more dangerous situations . . . There was this one time when I was fresh out of Missiles in the middle of a nasty furball, one of theirs thought they could get an easy kill for the day. He was correct in that assumption but didn't count on Branriech pilots having shoulder mounted missile launchers strapped to their ejection seats"

"I divided by zero." Arthur said. "I almost took over the world." Gretta said and had a sip of coffee.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

The girl opened the shed, which was not surprisingly filled with innocent garden tools, then got on her knees and started to brush dirt and leafs away from something on the floor. She got up and began tugging hard at a rope, slowly but surely pulling open a trap door.

A terrible stench came flying up from it.
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

The girl opened the shed, which was not surprisingly filled with innocent garden tools, then got on her knees and started to brush dirt and leafs away from something on the floor. She got up and began tugging hard at a rope, slowly but surely pulling open a trap door.

*raises an eyebrow* "So...Does this lead to hell or something?"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I divided by zero." Arthur said. "I almost took over the world." Gretta said and had a sip of coffee.

"Well I never tried eating you . . ."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

(OOC: Yes)
Meanwhile.
"I feel a disturbance in the force" Dab said as an airplane crashes into mega snowman. "Yep i was right.

Nate and John finish up there chores and bring Good some tea. Primordial enters and cleans himself off before sitting down with them and they watch titanic.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

*raises an eyebrow* "So...Does this lead to hell or something?"

"No," she said simply, before slowly going down the stone steps. "Watch your step, it's slippery."
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:(OOC: Yes)
Meanwhile.
"I feel a disturbance in the force" Dab said as an airplane crashes into mega snowman. "Yep i was right.

Nate and John finish up there chores and bring Good some tea. Primordial enters and cleans himself off before sitting down with them and they watch titanic.

Good Conscious takes a sip of the tea. "Tastes like..............i don't know what it tastes like actually" good conscious said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse