NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:
Dani looked about herself as the energy came around her figure

"I had expected as much from you, but feel free to inform me of what this is at any given time, please, do."

"You see, this is a Telluric Interchanger. NVE and I use it for disguises. The last one was vaporized during a rescue mission. I just wanted to see if I got this new one working." Gretta explained. Dani would find that her arms were now octopus tentacles. "Ha! It works! I can go back now." Gretta said and laughed she started walking for the door.

The door closed before Gretta could leave, the locks preventing her from opening them at all.

"An interesting toy, now return my appendages to their previous state."
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 am

A loud bang can be heard on the roof as Dab walks down from the roof holding a golden rod.
Meanwhile Maria walks back to the apartment from the woods holding a dufflebag.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You see, this is a Telluric Interchanger. NVE and I use it for disguises. The last one was vaporized during a rescue mission. I just wanted to see if I got this new one working." Gretta explained. Dani would find that her arms were now octopus tentacles. "Ha! It works! I can go back now." Gretta said and laughed she started walking for the door.

The door closed before Gretta could leave, the locks preventing her from opening them at all.

"Oh please, like a locked door ever stopped me. What are you going to do? Strangle me? Ha!" Gretta said and rolled up her sleeve to reveal a Vortex Manipulator. She started dialing coordinates.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 am

Dabfia wrote:A loud bang can be heard on the roof as Dab walks down from the roof holding a golden rod.

on the way down Dab spots Primordial "hey, do you know where the generator is?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:A loud bang can be heard on the roof as Dab walks down from the roof holding a golden rod.

Dab shrugs.
Meanwhile Maria walks in the front door of the apartment building and up to her room.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

Dab shrugs.
Meanwhile Maria walks in the front door of the apartment building and up to her room.

Primordial proceeded up to the roof.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Dab shrugs.

Primordial proceeded up to the roof.

"Interesting." Dab said as Dab's doomsday equipment on the roof seemingly disapears.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 am

The Drone Empire wrote:

"Oh please, like a locked door ever stopped me. What are you soing to do? Strangle me? Ha!" Gretta said and rolled up her sleeve to reveal a Vortex Manipulator. She started dialing coordinates.

Dani pressed a single key on her computer's keyboard, and a nozzle on the ceiling sprayed a vile concoction of acids onto Gretta's wrist. The nozzle itself seemed worn from that single spray, showing the heavily corrosive properties of the acid.

"No, that."
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:13 am

Bran nodded towards Alecki and his sister before going to make Waffles for himself in the kitchen, he brought them back downstairs and began to watch T.V. in the main room.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Oh please, like a locked door ever stopped me. What are you soing to do? Strangle me? Ha!" Gretta said and rolled up her sleeve to reveal a Vortex Manipulator. She started dialing coordinates.

Dani pressed a single key on her computer's keyboard, and a nozzle on the ceiling sprayed a vile concoction of acids onto Gretta's wrist. The nozzle itself seemed worn from that single spray, showing the heavily corrosive properties of the acid.

"No, that."

Gretta's wrist fell apart, her hand severed by the acid, but the vortex manipulator remained intact. "AGH! YOU BITCH! YOU CUT OFF MY HAND!" Gretta screamed. The dissolving hand and vortex manipulator lay on the floor. Gretta lunged at Dani and held her in a headlock with her good arm. She ran her acid injured arm across Dani's face.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 am

The BranRiech wrote:Bran nodded towards Alecki and his sister before going to make Waffles for himself in the kitchen, he brought them back downstairs and began to watch T.V. in the main room.

Primordial sits down next to Bran "im sorry to interrupt but i have a favor to ask you"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 am

Dab walks into his room holding the golden rod

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta's wrist fell apart, her hand severed by the acid, but the vortex manipulator remained intact. "AGH! YOU BITCH! YOU CUT OFF MY HAND!" Gretta screamed. The dissolving hand and vortex manipulator lay on the floor. Gretta lunged at Dani and held her in a headlock with her good arm.

Bran stood up and walked over to Dani's door, the sounds of yelling and fighteing were emanating from inside. He knocked on the door a few times.

"You all okay in there?"

OOC: the security systems would have destroyed Gretta when she walked in.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 am

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta's wrist fell apart, her hand severed by the acid, but the vortex manipulator remained intact. "AGH! YOU BITCH! YOU CUT OFF MY HAND!" Gretta screamed. The dissolving hand and vortex manipulator lay on the floor. Gretta lunged at Dani and held her in a headlock with her good arm.

Bran stood up and walked over to Dani's door, the sounds of yelling and fighteing were emanating from inside. He knocked on the door a few times.

"You all okay in there?"

OOC: the security systems would have destroyed Gretta when she walked in.

"Bran is this a bad time, i can come back later"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:

He looked over at the girl about to step in the shelter.

"Don't go any farther! Unless you want to end up in some deadly paradox somewhere, there's a security system active!"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

He looked over at the GUY about to step in the shelter.

"Don't go any farther! Unless you want to end up in some deadly paradox somewhere, there's a security system active!"

he freezes and takes a step back "oh"
he shifts his form slightly to a different dimensional frequency "are they in trouble? I smell blood and acid"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:47 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
he shifts his form slightly to a different dimensional frequency "are they in trouble? I smell blood and acid"

"I think they'll be ok . . . What did you need? And, wait, how do you know my name?"

OOC: sorry about the mixup there, you didn't specify who it was who came down.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 am

Explosions can be heard from Dab's room
"Haha fuck" Dab said rearranging wires

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:50 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"I think they'll be ok . . . What did you need? And, wait, how do you know my name?"

OOC: sorry about the mixup there, you didn't specify who it was who came down.

"my assistant mentioned you, did either of the Dabs or Dmitir tell you about the dimensional portal we found?"
OOC: no prop

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
"my assistant mentioned you, did either of the Dabs or Dmitir tell you about the dimensional portal we found?"

"Oh, her, yeah . . . I barely talk to Dab, again, why'd you need me?"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Oh, her, yeah . . . I barely talk to Dab, again, why'd you need me?"

"well evil dab found it a nearly killed a couple billion people but i got her back, anyway this building is sitting on a dimensional fault line, which to a Luxan is like sitting on oil. If i can hook up a generator to a low portion of the building I can give everyone within a 20 block radius infinite power, it harmless and free."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:58 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
"well evil dab found it a nearly killed a couple billion people but i got her back, anyway this building is sitting on a dimensional fault line, which to a Luxan is like sitting on oil. If i can hook up a generator to a low portion of the building I can give everyone within a 20 block radius infinite power, it harmless and free."

"Oh, well . . . You might have to run that by with Swith if you need to do that in here, otherwise there's some space between the stairs and the door for that."

Above or below the stairs would work

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:00 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Oh, well . . . You might have to run that by with Swith if you need to do that in here, otherwise there's some space between the stairs and the door for that."

Above or below the stairs would work

"thanks for the tip"
with that primordial leaves

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:

"No, that."

Gretta's wrist fell apart, her hand severed by the acid, but the vortex manipulator remained intact. "AGH! YOU BITCH! YOU CUT OFF MY HAND!" Gretta screamed. The dissolving hand and vortex manipulator lay on the floor. Gretta lunged at Dani and held her in a headlock with her good arm. She ran her acid injured arm across Dani's face.

The traces of remaining acid boiled and bubbled across Dani's face, though she seemed to lack any sense of feeling, as another spray slapped Gretta's shoulder, the nozzle on a rotating turret (Though most of the nozzle was gone by now)

"Perhaps you should have listened to me the first time." Dani remarked, shoving Gretta off of her.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
"thanks for the tip"
with that primordial leaves

"Good luck and all that . . ."

Bran walked back to Dani's door to try and discern what was happening in there . . .

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse