NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Come on!" Mavis said - she was actually stronger than bran and his arms were, as she tugged him along.

"Just do whatever, please?" He said before yelling "Stop yelling at me! I can't tune it out!"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Indeed, it is." 24 said, before Thriller's legs were suddenly frozen.

*Thriller's laughing died down for a bit* "Not that you fool." *Soon a surprise attack from almost all sides as malware, viruses, and other assortment of stuff soon began to flow in. Thriller then began his assault from the front, taking down 24's defensive system*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

Nykon got up and rubbed his head in agony...then he climbed up the air vent just for some peace and quiet

Meanwhile someone entered the front door of the apartments with scrapes and cuts all over...
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

"How quaint, Did you create these yourself?" 24 said, as his system literally absorbed the viruses whole, he then spat them back at thriller. While his defenses were 'down', these annoyances were not nearly able enough to breach his complex systems, which allowed him to then spread his own, freezing up the rest of thrillers body.

"You know, i have been active for approximately 26,500 years, one would think I am more than able to crush an insect such as you, an I can." 24 snared, as Thrillers vision was hit next.

--

"Bran, I'm trying to help." Mavis said, her voice literally punching through whatever distortion devices were causing him to act this way, he hearing it with much clarity as she stared into his eyes.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 am

Gaaaaaaasp! Giovenith awoke, breathing heavily in a state of shock. She looked around her room frantically, confirming that she was in fact there, before settling down and reviewing her dream.

It had been filled with swirling darkness, death, and... trumpet playing? So loud, so Earth-shaking... it had been most unpleasant, it had made her stomach churn, and it certainly had not been from mother. She could tell a sent-forth vision dream from a real one, they usually came from her mom, but this she had not felt her Lady of Eternity's presence in it. Something else had sent it to her, and with the mood she donned this morning, she frankly did not want to know who or why. Just yet.

She got up, and walked about.

Western Borderlands wrote:Meanwhile someone entered the front door of the apartments with scrapes and cuts all over...

"Oh jeeze..." she breathed, catching sight of the new comer, and quickly ran over. "Hey, buddy! You alright?" She lifted them.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 am

Giovenith wrote:Gaaaaaaasp! Giovenith awoke, breathing heavily in a state of shock. She looked around her room frantically, confirming that she was in fact there, before settling down and reviewing her dream.

It had been filled with swirling darkness, death, and... trumpet playing? So loud, so Earth-shaking... it had been most unpleasant, it had made her stomach churn, and it certainly had not been from mother. She could tell a sent-forth vision dream from a real one, they usually came from her mom, but this she had not felt her Lady of Eternity's presence in it. Something else had sent it to her, and with the mood she donned this morning, she frankly did not want to know who or why. Just yet.

Western Borderlands wrote:Meanwhile someone entered the front door of the apartments with scrapes and cuts all over...

"Oh jeeze..." she breathed, catching sight of the new comer, and quickly ran over. "Hey, buddy! You alright?" She lifted them.

He looked down as if hiding his face and walked past her...

"Need to find that bastard..." The person said to himself....
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"How quaint, Did you create these yourself?" 24 said, as his system literally absorbed the viruses whole, he then spat them back at thriller. While his defenses were 'down', these annoyances were not nearly able enough to breach his complex systems, which allowed him to then spread his own, freezing up the rest of thrillers body.

"You know, i have been active for approximately 26,500 years, one would think I am more than able to crush an insect such as you, an I can." 24 snared, as Thrillers vision was hit next.

You never expected me to follow up behind. * M.A.I. then kept the defenses at bay while Thriller then made a direct attack towards 24. After reaching him, Thriller manifested a virtual version of himself. He proceed to grab 24 with both hands and stared him down* "Hey TI-82, you lost your defense were not match... And now I must destroy you, any last words?"
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

Western Borderlands wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Gaaaaaaasp! Giovenith awoke, breathing heavily in a state of shock. She looked around her room frantically, confirming that she was in fact there, before settling down and reviewing her dream.

He looked down as if hiding his face and walked past her...

"What bastard?" she said with an almost comical empathy, following him at a quick pace. She didn't want this guy causing anymore trouble than everyone was already in.
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Bran, I'm trying to help." Mavis said, her voice literally punching through whatever distortion devices were causing him to act this way, he hearing it with much clarity as she stared into his eyes.

"How can you help me? You Drones did this in the first place." He spoke cearly, although something in his mind was telling him otherwise, trying to surpress his thoughts.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am

Giovenith wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:He looked down as if hiding his face and walked past her...

"What bastard?" she said with an almost comical empathy, following him at a quick pace. She didn't want this guy causing anymore trouble than everyone was already in.

He looked back...just for a moment, then he ran towards Nykon's room....

I don't need someone to interfere with this he thought.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"How quaint, Did you create these yourself?" 24 said, as his system literally absorbed the viruses whole, he then spat them back at thriller. While his defenses were 'down', these annoyances were not nearly able enough to breach his complex systems, which allowed him to then spread his own, freezing up the rest of thrillers body.

You never expected me to follow up behind. * M.A.I. then kept the defenses at bay while Thriller then made a direct attack towards 24. After reaching him, Thriller manifested a virtual version of himself. He proceed to grab 24 with both hands and stared him down* "Hey TI-82, you lost your defense were not match... And now I must destroy you, any last words?"

"Activating Primary Defenses." He said dully..

Suddenly, three other A.I copies appeared, looking just like 24 (Who was a faceless, featureless energy being). They began to assault Thriller's virtual form, while 24 shoved thriller off.

"Removing Detected Threat." They said, as 24 released D.C.C's - Data Corruption Cells. They turned towards M.A.I, 24 seemed completely unphased.

--

"Just trust me." Mavis said, dragging him to her room.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Just trust me." Mavis said, dragging him to her room.

"Thank you." He said. "Naomi said she'd kill me the next time I touched anyone."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Activating Primary Defenses." He said dully..

Suddenly, three other A.I copies appeared, looking just like 24 (Who was a faceless, featureless energy being). They began to assault Thriller's virtual form, while 24 shoved thriller off.

"Removing Detected Threat." They said, as 24 released D.C.C's - Data Corruption Cells. They turned towards M.A.I, 24 seemed completely unphased.

"You got me a gift? 24, I never knew you were so generous." Kasier, I have an issue.. "Switch!" *they trade places as Thriller decimated the D.C.Cs. He then turned his attention towards the three other A.I.s, who seemed to have provided a small challenge, but were no match. Thriller then looked at 24* "You obviously underestimated the human mind and what we are capable of, especially when we are joined together by an A.I. Now M.A.I, how about we finish this fool off and go home, you in?" It would be an honor, Kaiser.* Soon more viruses, malware, and spam appeared, rushed, and swarmed onto 24 from all sides as Thriller and M.A.I lead the charge*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am

Giovenith wrote:

He looked back...just for a moment, then he ran towards Nykon's room....

"Hey!" he had run away from her, and she sprinted right after him. How far could he get, covered in all those wounds. "Come back here! You can't just come in here and not explain yourself!"
she/her

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 am

Giovenith wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:He looked back...just for a moment, then he ran towards Nykon's room....

"Hey!" he had run away from her, and she sprinted right after him. How far could he get, covered in all those wounds. "Come back here! You can't just come in here and not explain yourself!"

Damn it he thought I don't need this...I have to lose her...

He went into an empty room and climbed into a vent...then dropped down into another hallway.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 am

Ceril tested his handiwork. The arm functioned perfectly. He'd thawed his abdominal cavity with Naomi's hairdryer and he'd painstakingly replaced every hose and filter. He tossed a ball of frostbitten skin away. The replicated new skin felt tight on his face and chest.

He set to work on new seals and ruinic wards. He'd thought them useless until last night. He finished an hour later.

Naomi was still unconscious. He placed more salve on her face.

"I didn't give you a reason to hate me prior. Your future hatred is justified. Lay off the fucking frosty shit next time. Deal?"

He sat beside her. He'd have to do something. Minimal, he'd need to alert somebody who'd know how to deal with crazy godlings.

"Bones." He recalled the unexpected visit last night.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 am

Giovenith wrote:

Damn it he thought I don't need this...I have to lose her...

He went into an empty room and climbed into a vent...then dropped down into another hallway.

The halls and vents were silent. Then a small thumping was heard bouncing about in the vent, and out popped three small origami paper birds, fluttering and zipping about like hummingbirds after the new person.
she/her

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 am

24 simply stood there, the viruses flooding into him like light into a black hole.

"You mistake who you are addressing. I am a V-Class Military A.I, quite high for where I hail from - but you? Everything you are is a stain upon my being." 24 said in a monotone voice, as the three A.I began to multiply.

"I have millions of these things, don't you know? You though? You have one." He continued.

From him, a strange form of code began to expand outwards, his greatest weapon, and his most lethal - The plague. What made this lethal was that it was a virus that could only be negated by it's own type of energy, energy which was from another universe entirely, otherwise, it simply devoured all types of data, information, codes, assimilating them into it's own form as it grew.

"Your fate has been sealed, such a waste, but necessity called."

--

"Wait in here, I'll be right back." Mavis said, sitting Bra down on a 'couch' in her her room, as she left the room to get something.

The sound of someone else in the room would alert him, as what appeared to be Naomi came from the kitchen, she waling to the couch across from him and sitting down.

"Hi." She said, her voice sounding smug.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 am

Giovenith wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:Damn it he thought I don't need this...I have to lose her...

The halls and vents were silent. Then a small thumping was heard bouncing about in the vent, and out popped three small origami paper birds, fluttering and zipping about like hummingbirds after the new person.

"Aw come on!"

he ran into another room and hid in a nearby vent.

Why does she have to be so friggen curious, It none of her business! he thought.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 am

The Drone Empire wrote:"Wait in here, I'll be right back." Mavis said, sitting Bra down on a 'couch' in her her room, as she left the room to get something.

The sound of someone else in the room would alert him, as what appeared to be Naomi came from the kitchen, she waling to the couch across from him and sitting down.

"Hi." She said, her voice sounding smug.

Bran looked up to see Naomi, she'd obviously seen him touching Mavis. Hopefully she'd realize that she grabbed him and drug him off.

"Na-Naomi? I'm not in trouble right?" He asked timidly, fearing her answer.

OOC: Shower time. Be back in a few.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am

Giovenith wrote:

"Aw come on!"

Why does she have to be so friggen curious, It none of her business! he thought.

The birds began to zip and flutter around the vent like bees to a flower, making faint little squeaks to indicate to their Mistress they had found the target. Said Mistress's running footsteps could be heard coming closer toward their alerts.
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 am

The Drone Empire wrote:24 simply stood there, the viruses flooding into him like light into a black hole.

"You mistake who you are addressing. I am a V-Class Military A.I, quite high for where I hail from - but you? Everything you are is a stain upon my being." 24 said in a monotone voice, as the three A.I began to multiply.

"I have millions of these things, don't you know? You though? You have one." He continued.

From him, a strange form of code began to expand outwards, his greatest weapon, and his most lethal - The plague. What made this lethal was that it was a virus that could only be negated by it's own type of energy, energy which was from another universe entirely, otherwise, it simply devoured all types of data, information, codes, assimilating them into it's own form as it grew.

"Your fate has been sealed, such a waste, but necessity called."

* soon the virtual avatars of a few tech priests arrive into the system wielding tech-halberds* "kaiser, we heard you and we are here to help." "But I called for no one." You didn't but I did." "But that code, however, it looks like nothing we have seen." "Who cares? Charge!" "We'll hold off these A.I.s you go for that program and shut him down!" *M.A.I and Thriller continued their charge, and they were about to reach him, when the code struck M.A.I.* "M.A.I, No!" *He quickly turned back to 24, grabbed him and crushed the figure into nothing*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 am

Giovenith wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:"Aw come on!"

The birds began to zip and flutter around the vent like bees to a flower, making faint little squeaks to indicate to their Mistress they had found the target. Said Mistress's running footsteps could be heard coming closer toward their alerts.

"Ohhhh shit!"

He climbed out of the vent and kept running...

He then grabbed what looked to be a hand made knife and threw it at Gio.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am

Giovenith wrote:

"Ohhhh shit!"

"AH!" The knife split one paper bird right in half, with Giovenith ducking to dodge it. "JEEZE! Get him!"

She threw several more pieces of paper after the person, which folded up by themselves into the air and sped after him. This time however, they zipped past and around him annoyingly, occasionally leaving a tiny papercut, attempting to block and sabotage his sense of direction.
she/her

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Western Borderlands » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

Giovenith wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:"Ohhhh shit!"

"AH!" The knife split one paper bird right in half, with Giovenith ducking to dodge it. "JEEZE! Get him!"

She threw several more pieces of paper after the person, which folded up by themselves into the air and sped after him. This time however, they zipped past and around him annoyingly, occasionally leaving a tiny papercut, attempting to block and sabotage his sense of direction.

"Ohhh...you want a fight eh?" the person said turning into a shadow...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse