Page 42 of 492

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm
by Swith Witherward
Naomi hung back by the helicopter but Swith went forward with Giovenith.

"If it's a god," Naomi mumbled to the raptors, "guns are totally pointless. And I'm sorry. I wasn't myself. You should see me when she's pissed off."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm
by Giovenith
Eventually everyone came to a large portion of the forest where all the trees had been smashed flat and scorched back. There was a huge crater in the middle of it all, down in the middle of which was a mass.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm
by The BranRiech
Giovenith wrote:Eventually everyone came to a large portion of the forest where all the trees had been smashed flat and scorched back. There was a huge crater in the middle of it all, down in the middle of which was a mass.


Overhead, Bran circled the site in the Gunship. He used the loudspeaker to communicate.

"What do you guys have down there?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm
by The New Velociraptor Empire
Giovenith wrote:"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am here!" Giovenith darted off into the darker part of the woods ahead on her own.

"Aaaannnnnndddd our guide is gone. Any idea where we are?" NVE asked and examined the dirt around the chopper.

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi hung back by the helicopter but Swith went forward with Giovenith.

"If it's a god," Naomi mumbled to the raptors, "guns are totally pointless. And I'm sorry. I wasn't myself. You should see me when she's pissed off."

"Not unless you have a De-Mat gun. It can unwrite anything from the fabric of reality, and I have one right here." NVE said and withdrew the gun from his pocket. "I told you that I have a superior reptilian intelligence." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm
by Germanic Templars
*Alexi looked at NVE showing his gun then shook his head*

"Say brother, wana stay near the helicopter?"

"Sure, better than being the first killed."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm
by Giovenith
The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Eventually everyone came to a large portion of the forest where all the trees had been smashed flat and scorched back. There was a huge crater in the middle of it all, down in the middle of which was a mass.


Overhead, Bran circled the site in the Gunship. He used the loudspeaker to communicate.

"What do you guys have down there?"


The mass seemed to rustle at the sound of Bran's voice, and began to get up.

"Now it the time to SHINE!" said Giovenith randomly, and freely hopped into the steep crater, sliding downward on her feet. It did seem like something a person should be safely doing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm
by The Drone Empire
"Attention D7, I have aligned all systems to correct order, and the Package Dispatch has arrived." MB spoke, his accented voice speaking kindly yet at the same time coldly. While he was not in the room, he was fully capable of managing things from his location - inside D7's Stealth Shuttle.

"Affirmative, prepare to capture."

"Repeat?"

"Capture. We will not allow it to be noticed by foreign entities. Prepare gravinites for deployment."

"Affirmative."

On the roof, D7's shuttle, once invisible, appeared. It took off with ease, then took the shape of a helicopter in appearance (Simple light tricks). In orbit, the research vessel was docked with a small Drone transport frigate, which was on it's way to leaving. The Shuttle neared it as it left the atmosphere, losing it's disguise, a swarm of nanobot-like creatures flooded out of the shuttle. The Research vessel fired the Equipment package, and it was caught by the Gravinites. They brought it aboard the shuttle, then returned to their dispensaries.

The shuttle returned, as D7 was waiting on the roof for it to land, when it did, she took the fairly large crate out from the hold. It Immediately pushed itself off the ground for easy movement, as D7 dragged it down the stairs quickly and straight into her room - closest to the roof access stairway. The shuttle returned to being invisible, MB observing D7 from the communications device inside her rather boring room.

Setting the crate near the large windows which let the grey sunlight flood in, she pressed a simple, green button. Promptly after, the top opened. Tubes snaked out from within the crate, as a grey liquid-like substance flowed through them, spilling out onto the floor at a rapid rate, flooding the room, soon, the tubes ran Dry, but the grey liquid had begun to devour just about everything in the room, spreading up the walls, into them, they would consume everything that was unique to the room, destroy it, and reconfigure it to a more useful form.

D7 was hovering with micro-jets, to avoid being consumed as the MetaNytes shape her new base of operations in rapid fashion. Nano-construction was how all things in the Empire were made, from D7 herself, to the massive Synthetic Worlds that were twice that the size of Jupiter. This would be no different.

As her room was being fabricated, D7 left her room for a stroll. She pondered about things, such as D4, she very well overheard the conversation D4 had with that female, though D4 seemed quite different, much like that of a human. None the less, she would take care of D4 later, for now, other things were at hand. The mess of wires D4 had dispersed needed to be brought in and destroyed. An easy task for MB.

~

"Attention all available units, return to Central Hub for reconfiguration." MB spoke, looking at a digital map of the city, which had the wires, marked in blue to contrast from the city, shown far spread. Upon this order, many if not all immediately turned course, rapidly they closed in on the apartment. The first to arrive went straight into the maw of MetaNytes, being consumed and adding to the pool of materials to construct with. As more came, the resources increased, and with that, more could be built. The walls of the new apartment rumbled with the quick arrival of vast lengths of wire, and their immediate destruction.

--

Dani heard the rumble, knowing what was going on, or at least aware that miles and miles of wire were entering the building, yet suddenly disappearing.

"Certainly not good" Dani spoke to herself, pushing a desk against the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm
by Swith Witherward
"Giovenith, who is it?" Swith asked, careful to stay back.


"Unless the god controls the fabric of reality, which places it above the laws governing the fabric of reality, which Gio's Mama and most creator and chaos gods are," Naomi sighed. "I'm not sure about destroyers like the boy that visited the last time. He might exist beyond. He'd have to in order to strike fear into us. But the group went that way." She pointed to the deeper woods and the large path trampled down by all the people. "I'm staying right here."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm
by Giovenith
Swith Witherward wrote:"Giovenith, who is it?" Swith asked, careful to stay back.


"Unless the god controls the fabric of reality, which places it above the laws governing the fabric of reality, which Gio's Mama and most creator and chaos gods are," Naomi sighed. "I'm not sure about destroyers like the boy that visited the last time. He might exist beyond. He'd have to in order to strike fear into us. But the group went that way." She pointed to the deeper woods and the large path trampled down by all the people. "I'm staying right here."


"The first Giovenith," she answered happily, and stopped at the mass in the bottom center.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 pm
by Germanic Templars
*The siblings finally made it back to the helicopter, hoping that what the group was doing wasn't going to bite them in the ass.*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm
by The New Velociraptor Empire
Swith Witherward wrote:"Giovenith, who is it?" Swith asked, careful to stay back.


"Unless the god controls the fabric of reality, which places it above the laws governing the fabric of reality, which Gio's Mama and most creator and chaos gods are," Naomi sighed. "I'm not sure about destroyers like the boy that visited the last time. He might exist beyond. He'd have to in order to strike fear into us. But the group went that way." She pointed to the deeper woods and the large path trampled down by all the people. "I'm staying right here."

"When I said reality, I mean all of it. Past, present, future, all twelve dimensions. Every part gone forever, no mater how powerful. I had to install a counter to keep track of the uses because it erases the target from everyone's memories." NVE said and showed her a small analog counter on the side. It displayed the number seven.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 pm
by Swith Witherward
The Drone Empire wrote:
Dani heard the rumble, knowing what was going on, or at least aware that miles and miles of wire were entering the building, yet suddenly disappearing.

"Certainly not good" Dani spoke to herself, pushing a desk against the wall.


A small rectangle of light brought itself into being, suspending itself near Dani. Swith, in her desire to f*ck with the new arrival and protect Dani, had taken pains to bring toys from her own dimension to the new building.

"Dani," the voice was gentle but masculine. "The perimeter defenses have been initiated."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 pm
by Swith Witherward
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"When I said reality, I mean all of it. Past, present, future, all twelve dimensions. Every part gone forever, no mater how powerful. I had to install a counter to keep track of the uses because it erases the target from everyone's memories." NVE said and showed her a small analog counter on the side. It displayed the number seven.

"How many dimensions?" Naomi asked.



Swith nodded at Gio's reply and took a seat on a still smouldering stump.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 pm
by Monfrox
The Demon and User both stayed right behind the Zone as the three put their helmets on. The Zone took out her personal SA Avalanche assault rifle and held it close. She was so used to the Zone that she was always on guard at a moment's notice. The Demon and User followed suit. The Demon carried with her an AC-96/2 assault rifle, and the Demon had her SGI-5k. They meant no harm to anyone, and actually appeared to be on guard for something.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm
by The BranRiech
Bran decided to fly in lower, he lowered his machine to a mere 20ft off of the charred ground facing towards the Mass.

Bran called Swith. "Could I get a status report?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm
by The New Velociraptor Empire
Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"When I said reality, I mean all of it. Past, present, future, all twelve dimensions. Every part gone forever, no mater how powerful. I had to install a counter to keep track of the uses because it erases the target from everyone's memories." NVE said and showed her a small analog counter on the side. It displayed the number seven.

"How many dimensions?" Naomi asked.



Swith nodded at Gio's reply and took a seat on a still smouldering stump.

"All of them. I don't like using this gun if I don't have to, because nobody will know what happened." NVE said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm
by Swith Witherward
The BranRiech wrote:Bran decided to fly in lower, he lowered his machine to a mere 20ft off of the charred ground facing towards the Mass.

Bran called Swith. "Could I get a status report?"

"I believe Gio's sister has arrived. An older sister, perhaps. Everyone seems to think it's harmful... there are certainly a lot of guns drawn on it." Swith's voice was calm.



Naomi giggled. "You said twelve. Bosonic string theory has twenty-five or twenty-six, if I remember right. There are more beyond that. I brought Totenkopf to one by accident, and it hasn't even been considered by physics yet."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm
by Giovenith
Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 pm
by Swith Witherward
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

Swith respectfully kept quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 pm
by The BranRiech
Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Bran decided to fly in lower, he lowered his machine to a mere 20ft off of the charred ground facing towards the Mass.

Bran called Swith. "Could I get a status report?"

"I believe Gio's sister has arrived. An older sister, perhaps. Everyone seems to think it's harmful... there are certainly a lot of guns drawn on it." Swith's voice was calm.


"Thanks Swith, I'm going to land in the clearing here."

Bran lowered the landing gear and set the copper down on a charred bush. He turned off the engines and jumped into the cargo hold and fell asleep for the time being.

OOC: If i'm to stay awake any longer, I'll need to staple my eyelids . . .

goodnight guys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 pm
by Swith Witherward
The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"I believe Gio's sister has arrived. An older sister, perhaps. Everyone seems to think it's harmful... there are certainly a lot of guns drawn on it." Swith's voice was calm.


"Thanks Swith, I'm going to land in the clearing here."

Bran lowered the landing gear and set the copper down on a charred bush. He turned off the engines and jumped into the cargo hold and fell asleep for the time being.

OOC: If i'm to stay awake any longer, I'll need to staple my eyelids . . .

goodnight guys

ooc: night Bran. If we have to move out, do you mind if someone else flies?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm
by Germanic Templars
*As soon as the chopper landed, Aleki and Khrolodna both ran into it to sleep as well*

OOC: Like Bran, i can't stay awake any longer. So good night to all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm
by The New Velociraptor Empire
Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Bran decided to fly in lower, he lowered his machine to a mere 20ft off of the charred ground facing towards the Mass.

Bran called Swith. "Could I get a status report?"

"I believe Gio's sister has arrived. An older sister, perhaps. Everyone seems to think it's harmful... there are certainly a lot of guns drawn on it." Swith's voice was calm.



Naomi giggled. "You said twelve. Bosonic string theory has twenty-five or twenty-six, if I remember right. There are more beyond that. I brought Totenkopf to one by accident, and it hasn't even been considered by physics yet."

"Don't laugh. There are 144 combinations of those 12 dimensions that only appear as more. Believe me, there is only twelve of them but may ways to view them." NVE explained. The counter hit eight on the gun.
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

"Identify yourself." Gretta said.

OOC: Night Bran!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm
by Swith Witherward
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Don't laugh. There are 144 combinations of those 12 dimensions that only appear as more. Believe me, there is only twelve of them but may ways to view them." NVE explained. The counter hit eight on the gun.
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

"Identify yourself." Gretta said.

OOC: Night Bran!


Naomi snorted. "Shoot me," she giggled. "My entire composition comes from Between."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm
by Giovenith
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"I believe Gio's sister has arrived. An older sister, perhaps. Everyone seems to think it's harmful... there are certainly a lot of guns drawn on it." Swith's voice was calm.



Naomi giggled. "You said twelve. Bosonic string theory has twenty-five or twenty-six, if I remember right. There are more beyond that. I brought Totenkopf to one by accident, and it hasn't even been considered by physics yet."

"Don't laugh. There are 144 combinations of those 12 dimensions that only appear as more. Believe me, there is only twelve of them but may ways to view them." NVE explained. The counter hit eight on the gun.
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

"Identify yourself." Gretta said.

OOC: Night Bran!

Swith Witherward wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith knelt down and began to brush the ashes off the mass, before it suddenly launched itself into the air, flipped, and stood upright at the opposite slope of the crater.

"Who approaches?!" it demanded in a low female voice.

Swith respectfully kept quiet.


OOC: Night to everyone who went.

"Me?" they demanded again, seeming agitated.

"Big sister, it is me!" said Giovenith cheerfully, smiling broadly as the figure.

"... Oh."

The figure raised their arm and flicked their wrist, causing the ash they were covered in to fly away and scatter elsewhere completely. They were revealed as a medium-height young woman who looked an awful lot like an older Giovenith. They had the same white hair, lavender eyes, and facial structure, the biggest difference being the expression she wore. Whereas the younger Giovenith's was often blissful and far-off, the elder one looked almost cynically in-the-moment.
She was wearing what looked like a mixture between a ball gown and armor.

"It's you." she said, "I suppose you are an alright person to greet me. But who are these people you brought with...?" She looked around at everyone, seeming not liking what she saw.