NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:In the vast space, with boxes decorating it in small number, two harvesters approached Bran, coming towards him in a seemingly harmless fashion, of course, they had no peaceful intentions for what they were to do with him.

As D12's shuttle pulled away, 24 addressed him.

"I would suggest you kneel down, and embrace fate, or this will be unnecessarily painful, for you." He said, the clicking of the harvesters as they approached was almost horrific in psychological effect.

After a few tense minutes, Bran had deduced that they were probably gong to end up killing him. He knelt down to avoid making it messy, glancing at the approaching monstrosities. He spat in their direction in defiance.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I don't....know......one minute I'm in my room........the next I'm....I'm......." She started shaking violently.

"So you were in your room and suddenly you ended up in some place?"

"I............I........." She saw the flashes of the blood splattered on the wall, the dead body, all of it.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"So you were in your room and suddenly you ended up in some place?"

"I............I........." She saw the flashes of the blood splattered on the wall, the dead body, all of it.

Tony pulled out a small device. It scanned her.
"So your a zombie, i'm guessing it has to do something with killing someone"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith walked into Chaos. "Why is this place closed? On a Friday!" She looked around for her staff.

--

Naomi was in her apartment, sating on the couch and watching Fox News. Her eyes had glazed over an hour ago and she drooled from the corner of her mouth. "Must... change channel... so mind numbing..."

Deader looked up from the Sword it was polishing and bowed. "Miss Swith, a pleasure. What may I do for you?"

OOC - dinners.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"So you were in your room and suddenly you ended up in some place?"

NVE and Gretta walked by, carrying the remains of the User's victim.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:27 pm

*Thriller woke up from a nap due to some pain in him mouth that he felt. He got up and walked into the bathroom to see to his surprise when he opened his mouth and pulled his lower lip forward to see white spots on the inside of his mouth. He stared at it for a second then realized. He had thrush. He quickly went into the cryo room to see the meds Sapphire used and sure enough, one of the meds used was an antibiotic that caused an imbalance. After the discovery, he quickly ran into his Bio room, where he used a swab to collect some of the yeast and placed it on a petri dish and placed it in an incubator. After that, he went to grab some anti-fungal medication out of his medical cabinet in the bathroom and treated the disease. He then wrapped a cloth around his jaw to cover up his mouth, then headed out*

-meanwhile-

*Aleki and Sapphire both walked back to Aleki's room when it hit Sapphire with a harsh reality* "O dear." "What is it?" *Aleki said while fumbling with his keys* "I appear do not have a place to stay." "Can't you stay with your grandfather?" "Not really, since there is not enough room to install a bed, and sharing a bed would just be awkward and kinda creepy." "Well I guess I should have expected that... Say, how about you stay with me, I have a spare bed." "Sounds great." *Aleki opened the door and turned on the lights, while Sapphire placed the bags off to the side*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Ceril fed Rachelle a tiny bite of chocolate. He stroked her hair as the chemicals dropped her into a deep sleep. He would need to alter her memory when they returned.

If they returned.

Where the fuck are we now?

His last jump had placed them in Tahiti.

(OOC snack run)
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"Well, given that my cover has been removed, i suppose i am granted ability to continue my mission through alternative means... very well. You will get you compensation, but do not speak of this exchange, do not even speak of me, only listen, and relay what useful information you gather to me." D12 said in a clear voice, being as specific as she could be.

--

The harvesters grabbed a hold of Bran, releasing sedatives into his system as he was hastily taken away, dropped into a room similar to the one Fortu was taken to, he floated freely for a few moments, while the equipment was prepared.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller woke up from a nap due to some pain in him mouth that he felt. He got up and walked into the bathroom to see to his surprise when he opened his mouth and pulled his lower lip forward to see white spots on the inside of his mouth. He stared at it for a second then realized. He had thrush. He quickly went into the cryo room to see the meds Sapphire used and sure enough, one of the meds used was an antibiotic that caused an imbalance. After the discovery, he quickly ran into his Bio room, where he used a swab to collect some of the yeast and placed it on a petri dish and placed it in an incubator. After that, he went to grab some anti-fungal medication out of his medical cabinet in the bathroom and treated the disease. He then wrapped a cloth around his jaw to cover up his mouth, then headed out*

-meanwhile-

*Aleki and Sapphire both walked back to Aleki's room when it hit Sapphire with a harsh reality* "O dear." "What is it?" *Aleki said while fumbling with his keys* "I appear do not have a place to stay." "Can't you stay with your grandfather?" "Not really, since there is not enough room to install a bed, and sharing a bed would just be awkward and kinda creepy." "Well I guess I should have expected that... Say, how about you stay with me, I have a spare bed." "Sounds great." *Aleki opened the door and turned on the lights, while Sapphire placed the bags off to the side*

"Hey Thriller" A Figure says.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Thriller woke up from a nap due to some pain in him mouth that he felt. He got up and walked into the bathroom to see to his surprise when he opened his mouth and pulled his lower lip forward to see white spots on the inside of his mouth. He stared at it for a second then realized. He had thrush. He quickly went into the cryo room to see the meds Sapphire used and sure enough, one of the meds used was an antibiotic that caused an imbalance. After the discovery, he quickly ran into his Bio room, where he used a swab to collect some of the yeast and placed it on a petri dish and placed it in an incubator. After that, he went to grab some anti-fungal medication out of his medical cabinet in the bathroom and treated the disease. He then wrapped a cloth around his jaw to cover up his mouth, then headed out*

-meanwhile-

"Hey Thriller" A Figure says.

*Thriller looked to see who called his name and waved at them*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Bran awoke slightly, barely conscious as he figured that Gravity had been turned off or he was seeing things. He quickly slipped into unconsciousness a few moments later, dreaming of his family.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Hey Thriller" A Figure says.

The figure waved back.
"Thriller where did you disappear to for a while?" The figure asked. "Aleki was about to tell me what happened but his phone rang."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The figure waved back.
"Thriller where did you disappear to for a while?" The figure asked. "Aleki was about to tell me what happened but his phone rang."

*Thriller, due to the cloth over his mouth, couldn't talk, so he spoke in sign language* " I was busy."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Well, given that my cover has been removed, i suppose i am granted ability to continue my mission through alternative means... very well. You will get you compensation, but do not speak of this exchange, do not even speak of me, only listen, and relay what useful information you gather to me." D12 said in a clear voice, being as specific as she could be.

--

The harvesters grabbed a hold of Bran, releasing sedatives into his system as he was hastily taken away, dropped into a room similar to the one Fortu was taken to, he floated freely for a few moments, while the equipment was prepared.

IJ nodded in agreement. "I should be on my way. Lest people become suspicious". With permission of D12 IJ proceeded to leave.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The figure waved back.

*Thriller, due to the cloth over his mouth, couldn't talk, so he spoke in sign language* " I was busy."

"Suuuuuuuuuuuure you were. Because the security camera's say different." The figure said.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Suuuuuuuuuuuure you were. Because the security camera's say different." The figure said.

*He rolled his eyes* "And i'm sure the cameras tell all." *he said in sign language*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Suuuuuuuuuuuure you were. Because the security camera's say different." The figure said.

*He rolled his eyes* "And i'm sure the cameras tell all." *he said in sign language*

"You bet they do. And by the way, its me Dab, If you haven't noticed already." Fused Dab said.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran awoke slightly, barely conscious as he figured that Gravity had been turned off or he was seeing things. He quickly slipped into unconsciousness a few moments later, dreaming of his family.

In this brief moment of fading in and out of consciousness, he was restrained by tendrils which held him in an exposed position while the tools of his destruction were deployed, coming before his view in the dim spherical room one last time, a much more potent sedative about to be entered into his system, which would place him into a deep slumber.

--

"Very well." D12 said, the door opening by itself.

Though, I must warn you, betrayal is punishable with death." She said, while IJ was on her way out.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"You bet they do. And by the way, its me Dab, If you haven't noticed already." Fused Dab said.

"Really? What gave it away? Besides the smartass remark I made, anything interesting?"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:46 pm

"Nighty . . . night." Was all Bran could muster before going out cold.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Really? What gave it away? Besides the smartass remark I made, anything interesting?"

"I guessed." Fused Dab said.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Naomi had slowly tilted until she fell forward, hitting the TV remote with her forehead and shutting off Fox. She lay blinking on the floor, convinced that Obama was an illegal alien without a birth certificate. Ann Coulter was the wisest woman in existence. She crawled over to her bookcase and kicked it until a copy of "Proud To Be Liberal" dropped from the top shelf and smacked sense back into her. Political neutrality restored, she stood up and brushed carpet fuzz from her shirt.

"Close call," she breathed, leaving her apartment and heading towards the communal kitchen.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Well out wi-" *His stomach growled.* "On second thought, we'll talk later. I gotta eat." * He gave a parting wave, and turned towards the direction of the kitchen. But before he continued, he pulled out a sharpie and wrote over the cloth 'Thrush'.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Well out wi-" *His stomach growled.* "On second thought, we'll talk later. I gotta eat." * He gave a parting wave, and turned towards the direction of the kitchen*

Fused Dab gives a parting wave back and walks off.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Close call," she breathed, leaving her apartment and heading towards the communal kitchen.

Rylli awoke after a few hours, she rubbed her head and noticed Naomi walk in.

"Hai Naomi! ave you seen Bran or Rachelle around?" She asked, not noticing the note showing that they left fo the park.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse