NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Hmmm...?" she shortly awakened and slowly picked up the bottle. "Kool-Aid..." she spoke clearly. The last couple day's Fog overwhelm had worn off...

"Guten Morgen Gio." Greeted Bran in what little German he learned in school. "Sorry about falling asleep on you as you were talking."

"Oh, that's just fine Bran," she stretched. "I guess I should have been a little more brief, Mom's just kind of got a... loose belief system, loose enough that it becomes complicated, believe it or not."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Oh, that's just fine Bran," she stretched. "I guess I should have been a little more brief, Mom's just kind of got a... loose belief system, loose enough that it becomes complicated, believe it or not."

"I picked up on most of it before nodding off, I might have missed the ending though and I know I missed what Swith said after that."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Oh, that's just fine Bran," she stretched. "I guess I should have been a little more brief, Mom's just kind of got a... loose belief system, loose enough that it becomes complicated, believe it or not."

"I picked up on most of it before nodding off, I might have missed the ending though and I know I missed what Swith said after that."

"Nothing much. Swith just suggested that you are a being who leans more toward Order and Balance, and a necessary Chaos deity, she may not be best for you."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Nothing much. Swith just suggested that you are a being who leans more toward Order and Balance, and a necessary Chaos deity, she may not be best for you."

"Yeah, she's nearly the opposite of me actually. I've just been confused lately as to how all of you guys live around here without trying to prove who's better."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Meanwhile in Dab's room.
Evil Dab's duckling army ties down Dab-3 to his bed.
"Well that works too." Evil Dab said watching the ducklings.

Meanwhile.
Tony wakes up in his shack covered in bandages and he can't remember anything.
"Well its about time you woke up." A voice said.
"Who are you?" Tony asks.
A Man stepped out of the shadows holding a bloody katana and wearing a vest with bullet holes in it.
"Thats none of your concern johnathan, anyway, Scott almost killed you, your lucky i know how to put a brain back together." the man said. "Johnathan? Thats my name?" Tony asked. "And i forgot to tell you your memory has been erased anyway i have to go." The man said and walked out of the shack onto the roof
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"tsu jumps off of the building she looks like she's about to fall to her death,but right before she hits the ground two black raven wings pop out and tsu flies into the air"
Love doing that!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

*Aleki woke up with a rather splitting headache, he walked out of his room and saw the 4 tech priest leaving* "You guys done already?" "Of course commander, his suit is now ready for even the most hellish type of war. Now if you don't mind, we must leave." *They continued to walk to the lobby*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm

"tsu landed infront of the building and entered the lobby,as she walks in and notices the tech preists"
geez, i didnt know those nerds lived here........
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu jumps off of the building she looks like she's about to fall to her death,but right before she hits the ground two black raven wings pop out and tsu flies into the air"
Love doing that!

The man watches Tsu do it.
"Weird." He says and jumps off the roof and crashes in through someones window which he fixes and then walks out of that persons room and starts walking towards the lobby.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Nothing much. Swith just suggested that you are a being who leans more toward Order and Balance, and a necessary Chaos deity, she may not be best for you."

"Yeah, she's nearly the opposite of me actually. I've just been confused lately as to how all of you guys live around here without trying to prove who's better."

"Well, not all gods are really concerned with things like trying to prove superiority to each other... while it's true that many times in history, there have been wars caused by humans in order to prove which religion is allegedly "better," the truth is most deities get along with business a lot better when we just agree to either be friends or just ignore each other. Not to mention that things like Chaos and Order are not mutually exclusive... the Egyptian pantheon even has a collective word for it. "Ma'at." While normally it translate to Order, Ma'at is said to be the containment of all necessary Order AND Chaos within the world... the older pantheons tend to understand this better than the newer, though we are beginning to see a shift back to those ways."
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu jumps off of the building she looks like she's about to fall to her death,but right before she hits the ground two black raven wings pop out and tsu flies into the air"
Love doing that!

The man watches Tsu do it.
"Weird." He says and jumps off the roof and crashes in through someones window which he fixes and then walks out of that persons room and starts walking towards the lobby.

.....................................You must be dumb if your gonna jump off the roof and you dont have any type of wings!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The man watches Tsu do it.

.....................................You must be dumb if your gonna jump off the roof and you dont have any type of wings!

"I don't need wings." The man said. The man then walks into the dining room.
Last edited by Dabfia on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Well, not all gods are really concerned with things like trying to prove superiority to each other... while it's true that many times in history, there have been wars caused by humans in order to prove which religion is allegedly "better," the truth is most deities get along with business a lot better when we just agree to either be friends or just ignore each other. Not to mention that things like Chaos and Order are not mutually exclusive... the Egyptian pantheon even has a collective word for it. "Ma'at." While normally it translate to Order, Ma'at is said to be the containment of all necessary Order AND Chaos within the world... the older pantheons tend to understand this better than the newer, though we are beginning to see a shift back to those ways."

While Bran understood what she was saying, he didn't find it all very relevant to anything he would ever need to know.

"I see, Sounds interesting." He replied simply

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu landed infront of the building and entered the lobby,as she walks in and notices the tech preists"

*The one with the quadpod for legs looked over* "We take that as a compliment, thank you very much."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Well, not all gods are really concerned with things like trying to prove superiority to each other... while it's true that many times in history, there have been wars caused by humans in order to prove which religion is allegedly "better," the truth is most deities get along with business a lot better when we just agree to either be friends or just ignore each other. Not to mention that things like Chaos and Order are not mutually exclusive... the Egyptian pantheon even has a collective word for it. "Ma'at." While normally it translate to Order, Ma'at is said to be the containment of all necessary Order AND Chaos within the world... the older pantheons tend to understand this better than the newer, though we are beginning to see a shift back to those ways."

While Bran understood what she was saying, he didn't find it all very relevant to anything he would ever need to know.

"I see, Sounds interesting." He replied simply

"So, Bran," she started up, stretching some more. "What kind of values do YOU hold?"
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu landed infront of the building and entered the lobby,as she walks in and notices the tech preists"

*The one with the quadpod for legs looked over* "We take that as a compliment, thank you very much."

"sigh" how do i inuslt a robot thingy...............um.............................................Best inuslt i could come up with is tin-can,tin-can.

"tsu looks at the man"
Clearly you do! You cant fly without something that can help you fly!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Giovenith wrote:"So, Bran," she started up, stretching some more. "What kind of values do YOU hold?"

Bran scratched his head under his hat "I don't know really, I mean I have values. It's just that I've never been able to specify them."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"sigh" how do i inuslt a robot thingy...............um.............................................Best inuslt i could come up with is tin-can,tin-can.

"tsu looks at the man"

"I don't need to fly miss. Don't say i do." The man said.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"sigh" how do i inuslt a robot thingy...............um.............................................Best inuslt i could come up with is tin-can,tin-can.

"tsu looks at the man"

"I don't need to fly miss. Don't say i do." The man said.

whatever said tsu folding her wings
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 pm

The man thens sticks his bloody katana in the ground and it disappears.
"Now that, that is taken care of." He says while walking into the kitchen.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"tsu looks at the man"

*The four priest quickly lost interest and waited for their transport to arrive. One with four robotic limbs coming out of his back was busy working on a 64x64 rubics cube. While one with the robotic eye was looking around, scanning the place with his eye, while the one with the quadpod legs was disassembling the microwave and creating a mini dalek robot that said exterminate and squirted water at random. While the one with the robotic arm was checking his twitter account on his PDA*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"So, Bran," she started up, stretching some more. "What kind of values do YOU hold?"

Bran scratched his head under his hat "I don't know really, I mean I have values. It's just that I've never been able to specify them."

"Fair enough answer. Because if you are to have a god or pantheon, they should be ones that you know that you'll get along with, and will have your best interest as heart. ... Though you are quite wise for your age, there may be little to teach you. What kind of god would YOU want?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Fair enough answer. Because if you are to have a god or pantheon, they should be ones that you know that you'll get along with, and will have your best interest as heart. ... Though you are quite wise for your age, there may be little to teach you. What kind of god would YOU want?"

"I've ever really given it any thought I guess."

Bran sighed. "I'll have to give it some thought." He finally concluded.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Fair enough answer. Because if you are to have a god or pantheon, they should be ones that you know that you'll get along with, and will have your best interest as heart. ... Though you are quite wise for your age, there may be little to teach you. What kind of god would YOU want?"

"I've ever really given it any thought I guess."

Bran sighed. "I'll have to give it some thought." He finally concluded.

"It's okay Bran. Sometimes the best gods are the ones who come to us."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Giovenith wrote:"It's okay Bran. Sometimes the best gods are the ones who come to us."

"Yeah . . . Oh hey, you want to see Rachelle's new room?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse