NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Evil Dab voice checks on the Dab radar.
"Still no signature of life" He said.
Meanwhile.
"Damn i missed" The hooded figure said aiming back at the suspicious looking buisness man.
"Ready........." He said.
Then he fired and his the man just above his ear.
Last edited by Dabfia on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:11 pm

(A long 5 seconds!)

The man followed, as the small conflict at the far end of the hangar intensified, SecuriDrones crossed their path, clearly not expecting to find escaped test subjects.

"Halt!" It said in a heavy, commanding voice, firing multiple rounds at them as they ducked and dogede, one shot hitting the man's leg.

"AHH!" He cried out, falling to the ground. The SecuriDrone quickly prepared to fire, but a creature ambushed it, as they battled on the ground, the man crawled up behind a crate, propping himself up to check the wound - a severe burn.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:12 pm

The hooded figure pulls out a Dabfian Assault rifle (DAR) With some mods made to it.
"They'll never suspect a thing." He said as recently arrived police shoot at him.
He then shot down at them until the clip was empty and he goes back into the apartment and down the to dining room with the barrel still smoking from the rapid fire.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 pm

*Lucius was still praying on the roof, when he just stood up and looked around* "Tony, Tony look around, someone is lost and can't be found." *He chanted this to himself for a while scanning around him. Then a hummingbird flew to him with a note attached to its foot. He took the note from the bird then sent it on his way. He read the note with a person's name on it, he then closed the paper and grinned* "Later, my dear, later." *he then laid down and slowly fell asleep*

-meanwhile-

* Superbia was crawling around the hallway ceilings looking for someone to annoy talk to.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"AHH!" He cried out, falling to the ground. The SecuriDrone quickly prepared to fire, but a creature ambushed it, as they battled on the ground, the man crawled up behind a crate, propping himself up to check the wound - a severe burn.

"Shit, can you walk?" Asked Rylli as she too ducked behind the crate with the girl (Whom she had taken to carrying).

OOC: It's just Rylli, the girl and her father left right?

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Lucius was still praying on the roof, when he just stood up and looked around* "Tony, Tony look around, someone is lost and can't be found." *He chanted this to himself for a while scanning around him. Then a hummingbird flew to him with a note attached to its foot. He took the note from the bird then sent it on his way. He read the note with a person's name on it, he then closed the paper and grinned* "Later, my dear, later." *he then laid down and slowly fell asleep*

-meanwhile-

* Superbia was crawling around the hallway ceilings looking for someone to annoy talk to.*

The hooded figure walks out in the hallway and glances at Superbia.
He points his gun at superbia and fires a round and misses.
"Sorry i thought you were a giant spider." He said putting his gun down.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Lucius was still praying on the roof, when he just stood up and looked around* "Tony, Tony look around, someone is lost and can't be found." *He chanted this to himself for a while scanning around him. Then a hummingbird flew to him with a note attached to its foot. He took the note from the bird then sent it on his way. He read the note with a person's name on it, he then closed the paper and grinned* "Later, my dear, later." *he then laid down and slowly fell asleep*

-meanwhile-

*Superbia used his tongue and grabbed it from the hooded figure and swallowed it* "Bad shot means you get no gun." *He quickly scurried away*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:

-meanwhile-

"What the heck are you two doing?" Asked Natiya as she walked by
Last edited by The BranRiech on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The hooded figure walks out in the hallway and glances at Superbia.

"You saw nothing." The hooded figure said taking out another D.A.R.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"AHH!" He cried out, falling to the ground. The SecuriDrone quickly prepared to fire, but a creature ambushed it, as they battled on the ground, the man crawled up behind a crate, propping himself up to check the wound - a severe burn.

"Shit, can you walk?" Asked Rylli as she too ducked behind the crate with the girl (Whom she had taken to carrying).

OOC: It's just Rylli, the girl and her father left right?

(Yes)

"I.. I dunno.. I think I.. Yeah, c'mon, lets get in." He said, they were mere feet from the ship's docking port into the hangar of Dani's vessel, he liping his way across the floor, his daughter helping him, chaos unfolding around them.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The hooded figure walks out in the hallway and glances at Superbia.

*Superbia jumped down in front of Natiya* "Hi Nat!" *He shouted before licking her in the face and scurrying away on all four*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

*Superbia jumped down in front of Natiya* "Hi Nat!" *He shouted before licking her in the face and scurrying away on all four*

The hooded figure threw a knife at Superbia.
"Give me my gun back, bastard!"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"I.. I dunno.. I think I.. Yeah, c'mon, lets get in." He said, they were mere feet from the ship's docking port into the hangar of Dani's vessel, he liping his way across the floor, his daughter helping him, chaos unfolding around them.

"Just keep moving, we'll make it." she said softly to the man. She looked at Dani's ship and wondered why she would be here of all places, maybe here to make sure that her and Dab
were dead . . .

She would be sadly mistaken to find her still alive she thought as she helped the man hobble along.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The hooded figure threw a knife at Superbia.

*The knife hit Superbia in the back. He falls from the ceiling back down to the ground, twitching his right leg* "Ya got me!"

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

The man limped towards the Hangar, the small bridge being rather precarious, he let his daughter across first, carefully, as she looked back. Her eyes widened, as whats seemed to be a monstrous machine tearing the beasts limb from limb with strange, snake like tendrils was in full view. It looked towards them, reliveing focus from the creatures and began racing towards them, smashing crates out of it's way with incredible strength as the crushed against the wall from force.

"ETAH RHEIL TURMWEEEEEEIS! (You will suffer) " It screamed, as a seething mass of wires raced towards them. The man grabbed Rylli, tossing her with all his might back, away from the edges of the hangar.

"GO! TAKE RACHE--" He was cut off before he was gripped by the wires and ripped clean in half and crushed against the floor, shattering his remains, the monstrocity whipping his squashed remnants away like trash.

"YOU!" It screamed with a torturously distorted voice hardly recognizeable as Dani's, the machine itself not at all resembling her at all.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The hooded figure threw a knife at Superbia.

*The knife hit Superbia in the back. He falls from the ceiling back down to the ground, twitching his right leg* "Ya got me!"

"Expert knife thrower." The hooded man said. "Now give me my gun back"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

It was quite a while and still there was literally no sign of the User. Like anyone cared, really. No, they always cared, just not at this point in time since so much was going on. Outside, there was a dark grey truck sitting in a parking spot. It had been there for hours now; no one was seen entering or exiting. There was a driver inside, but the only movement they made was taping their fingers across the steering wheel impatiently, like they were waiting for something to happen. The windows were slightly tinted, masking everything inside the cab but the shadow of the driver and making them indistinguishable.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Expert knife thrower." The hooded man said. "Now give me my gun back"

"Errmm...."Superbia gave a passing groan and remained unresponsive as he was playing dead on the floor*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*The knife hit Superbia in the back. He falls from the ceiling back down to the ground, twitching his right leg* "Ya got me!"

"Nice shot stranger!" Giggled Natiya who was clearly amused by the situation

The Drone Empire wrote:"YOU!" It screamed with a torturously distorted voice hardly recognizeable as Dani's, the machine itself not at all resembling her at all.

"I really hate Tuesdays!" Yelled Rylli as she scooped the girl into her arms and began to make a break for it, the ship still the best option at escape.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Expert knife thrower." The hooded man said. "Now give me my gun back"

"Errmm...."Superbia gave a passing groan and remained unresponsive as he was playing dead on the floor*

The hooded figure sighed.
"Get up, my thermal scanner says your not dead" The figure said.

Monfrox wrote:It was quite a while and still there was literally no sign of the User. Like anyone cared, really. No, they always cared, just not at this point in time since so much was going on. Outside, there was a dark grey truck sitting in a parking spot. It had been there for hours now; no one was seen entering or exiting. There was a driver inside, but the only movement they made was taping their fingers across the steering wheel impatiently, like they were waiting for something to happen. The windows were slightly tinted, masking everything inside the cab but the shadow of the driver and making them indistinguishable.

The hooded figure looks out the window.
"Damn they found m- oh wait, its not them." The hooded figure said

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*The knife hit Superbia in the back. He falls from the ceiling back down to the ground, twitching his right leg* "Ya got me!"

"Nice shot stranger!" Giggled Natiya who was clearly amused by the situation

The Drone Empire wrote:"YOU!" It screamed with a torturously distorted voice hardly recognizeable as Dani's, the machine itself not at all resembling her at all.

"I really hate Tuesdays!" Yelled Rylli as she scooped the girl into her arms and began to make a break for it, the ship still the best option at escape.

"Thank you miss" The hooded figure replied

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:41 pm

"YOU FILTH! YOU WORTHELES FI-" The machine yelled, before corrupted SecuriDrones tackled her, screeching unrecognizeable languages as they beat her, she simply taering them off her. The ship was being overrun, defenses not meant to handle an infection.

When Dani looked back to see where they had gone, they were, well, gone, from sight, at least.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"YOU FILTH! YOU WORTHELES FI-" The machine yelled, before corrupted SecuriDrones tackled her, screeching unrecognizeable languages as they beat her, she simply taering them off her. The ship was being overrun, defenses not meant to handle an infection.

When Dani looked back to see where they had gone, they were, well, gone, from sight, at least.

Looking back, Rylli noticed that Dani was spending some quality time with her guards and decided at that moment to run even faster. They were nearing the vessel now . . .

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The hooded figure sighed.

*He grabbed and swallowed the thermal scanner then got up and swallowed the figure whole* "Hmmm.... Oh God!" *He regurgitated the person back up with the gun and thermal scanner covering it all with a slimy saliva-like liquid* "Take a bath, you heathen!" *He jumped back onto the ceiling and resumed to crawl away*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The hooded figure sighed.

*He grabbed and swallowed the thermal scanner then got up and swallowed the figure whole* "Hmmm.... Oh God!" *He regurgitated the person back up with the gun and thermal scanner covering it all with a slimy saliva-like liquid* "Take a bath, you heathen!" *He jumped back onto the ceiling and resumed to crawl away*

"That wasn't dirt, it was blood ( :twisted: )" He said. "Now i have to watch this shit off."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:50 pm