NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Lidev's ears perked up to catch the last sentences of the conversation. She was almost positive they were referring to her. "I'll get you later." She snarled at Tsu before she ran off down the halls.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You can come by to havea look, we are terrible pilots, so we hardly use those tools." Gretta said. "Well let's go out there and see what's in the tool shed. What's the worst that can happen?" Arthur suggested.

"Count me out, I have to go and sift through the wreckage of my fighter for something."

Bran stood up and hugged Rylli. "Meet me in the Fallout shelter for a movie later, Swith said you could enter without consequence."

He then turned back towards Arthur and Gretta as Col. Volkova walked off. "She's searching for a familiy photograph . . . Let's get to that shed, maybe there's soem thing useful in there."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Of course that is why," he said simply. "But of course, I had good reason to go... and oh really?"

Everyone was distracted from the situation, and began to follow the energy.

"You mean you couldn't feel it in the first place? I mean it's been around for a few minutes or so and I thought I might have been the only one feeling it."

"I figured it was just the energy of the place itself," he admitted, then scrunched his nose. "Oh, speaking of that, good heavens! Don't you three ever clean this place up? It is a complete and total pigsty!" He shook his head in petty disgust. "Ugh, makes me sick..."

Monfrox wrote:Lidev's ears perked up to catch the last sentences of the conversation. She was almost positive they were referring to her. "I'll get you later." She snarled at Tsu before she ran off down the halls.

"I don't think so, girly! RAW!" Belphegor, being insane as usual, suddenly pressed a button on the remote.

Several metal doors fell in sync, blocking the halls before Lidev could run out.

"Yes," smiled Belphegor, blowing off the top of the remote like a smoking gun.

"Miss Wolf-Demon?" piped Giovenith.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:
"You mean you couldn't feel it in the first place? I mean it's been around for a few minutes or so and I thought I might have been the only one feeling it."

"I figured it was just the energy of the place itself," he admitted, then scrunched his nose. "Oh, speaking of that, good heavens! Don't you three ever clean this place up? It is a complete and total pigsty!" He shook his head in petty disgust. "Ugh, makes me sick..."

Monfrox wrote:Lidev's ears perked up to catch the last sentences of the conversation. She was almost positive they were referring to her. "I'll get you later." She snarled at Tsu before she ran off down the halls.

"I don't think so, girly! RAW!" Belphegor, being insane as usual, suddenly pressed a button on the remote.

Several metal doors fell in sync, blocking the halls before Lidev could run out.

"IC tsu,grabbed belpgegor"
Hey leave demon alone! She doesnt need your crap!
"meanwhile Kouroi and the strike ops raiders walked down the stairs into the apartment,with a dark presecene"
She scares me
quiet she might here you
"i can hear both of you"
Sorry Ma'am
I shit my self
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

The Dab cats stopped at the lake and turned back to normal. "Dab you still have a cat ta-" "I don't care." Dab said as his tail wagged back and forth. "Something wrong Dab?" Evil Dab asked. Dab pointed to an orange dot in the night sky. "Mars?" "Ja." "Whats so important about Mars right now?" Suddenly the little orange dot disappeared and reappeared. "What the?" "All will be explained later" Dab said as his cat tail stopped and drooped down. "Obviously something is wro-" Evil Dab was cut off by whispering from behind. "Who's there?" Dab said. There was a rumble in the bush. Dab took out a pistol and aimed it at the bushes. A small whimper was heard. Then good conscious popped out of the bush. "GC? what are you doing here?" Evil Dab asked. "I was following you guys...." She said in a slightly scared tone of voice. Bad Conscious popped out of the bush as well and Dab put his pistol back in his holster. "Why do you sound scared?" Evil Dab asked. "The darkness." Good conscious said.
"What darkness?" Dab asked.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Lidev stood at the helm of the door and sighed. "Fucking knew it..." She murmured. She knew that she should've gotten out of there sooner. Especially with Tsuyoi being loud like she always was and the possibility of her being caught at very high the minute she found her. She wouldn't turn around, though. She knew full well what was coming. She cursed herself for not being in her demonized form so that she could meld into the walls and escape.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"IC tsu,grabbed belpgegor"
"meanwhile Kouroi and the strike ops raiders walked down the stairs into the apartment,with a dark presecene"
She scares me
quiet she might here you
"i can hear both of you"
Sorry Ma'am
I shit my self

"I've had just about enough of your crap," said Belphegor, hissing. He pushed her off roughly. "Don't touch me, chimera!"
she/her

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Papal Inquisition wrote:

"If you think this is bad, you should have seen my hell."
Puppet Nation of: Germanic Templars

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH PAPAL INQUISITION!

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"You can come by to havea look, we are terrible pilots, so we hardly use those tools." Gretta said. "Well let's go out there and see what's in the tool shed. What's the worst that can happen?" Arthur suggested.

"Count me out, I have to go and sift through the wreckage of my fighter for something."

Bran stood up and hugged Rylli. "Meet me in the Fallout shelter for a movie later, Swith said you could enter without consequence."

He then turned back towards Arthur and Gretta as Col. Volkova walked off. "She's searching for a familiy photograph . . . Let's get to that shed, maybe there's soem thing useful in there."

It was night out with a full moon in the sky partly covered by clouds. The shed was rusted and locked by a large padlock. Gretta had the only flashlight. "I got this one." Arthur said and took a paperclip from his pocket and began to pick the lock.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:It was night out with a full moon in the sky partly covered by clouds. The shed was rusted and locked by a large padlock. Gretta had the only flashlight. "I got this one." Arthur said and took a paperclip from his pocket and began to pick the lock.

"Oh this reminds me of the time when me and 2 other mechanics were sneaking out of base at nights to sip some home brewed Vodka . . . Those were the days."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Papal Inquisition wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"If you think this is bad, you should have seen my hell."

"Well that's Hell," he said. "But I expect better from high class demons who know how to clean their personal spaces."

Monfrox wrote:Lidev stood at the helm of the door and sighed. "Fucking knew it..." She murmured. She knew that she should've gotten out of there sooner. Especially with Tsuyoi being loud like she always was and the possibility of her being caught at very high the minute she found her. She wouldn't turn around, though. She knew full well what was coming. She cursed herself for not being in her demonized form so that she could meld into the walls and escape.

"And as for you," he addressed Lidev. "Ah yes, aren't you Satan's girl? Good to see you, my, how you've grown."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Lidev turned around and scowled. "I have grown...being sent to a man-made Hell on Earth does more than just build character." She spat.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"IC tsu,grabbed belpgegor"
She scares me
quiet she might here you
"i can hear both of you"
Sorry Ma'am
I shit my self

"I've had just about enough of your crap," said Belphegor, hissing. He pushed her off roughly. "Don't touch me, chimera!"

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"tsu bites belphegor and scarthes his eyes"
YOU NO HURT DEMON!YOU DONT DERVERSE TO HARM HER!
"meanwhile"
i hear something....it sounded lik tsu"kouroi ran down the hallway looking for tsu"

TSU! TSU WHERE ARE YOU!?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Dab's cat tail shoots up when Good Conscious led him back to her room. "We're not alone." Dab said. A figure moved in the shadows. Good Conscious got nervous and ran out into the hallway. "*Sigh* well isn't that brave, well i can't blame her she's only about a day old." Dab said. Dab felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck, then he saw. Darkness.........

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:It was night out with a full moon in the sky partly covered by clouds. The shed was rusted and locked by a large padlock. Gretta had the only flashlight. "I got this one." Arthur said and took a paperclip from his pocket and began to pick the lock.

"Oh this reminds me of the time when me and 2 other mechanics were sneaking out of base at nights to sip some home brewed Vodka . . . Those were the days."

"Bingo!" Arthur said as the padlock fell to the ground. Gretta opened the door and shown the light on the shed's contents. "Dammit!" Gretta cursed and pulled Arthur away.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev turned around and scowled. "I have grown...being sent to a man-made Hell on Earth does more than just build character." She spat.

"Mmmm, yes, your father can be a bit of a prick," he conversed casually. "But I must admit, it is quite impressive that you survived previously mentioned, "man-made Hell on Earth." I applaud you for that. You could actually be quite useful, if Daddy Dearest lightened up on it someday."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"tsu bites belphegor and scarthes his eyes"
"meanwhile"
i hear something....it sounded lik tsu"kouroi ran down the hallway looking for tsu"

TSU! TSU WHERE ARE YOU!?

"OW! Goddammit all, LUCIFER! CAN I KILL HER?!" yelled Belphegor.

Lucifer sighed. "No dear, she's not on the list."

"BUT SHE'S PISSING ME OFF!"

"Remember those breathing exercises we practiced? Try those."

"DAMN YOUR BREATHING EXERCISES!"

"How dare you speak to me that way. No supper for you tonight, young man."

"GAAAAAAH!!!"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Bingo!" Arthur said as the padlock fell to the ground. Gretta opened the door and shown the light on the shed's contents. "Dammit!" Gretta cursed and pulled Arthur away.

Bran jumped back as well. "The Hell!?"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Dabfia wrote:Dab's cat tail shoots up when Good Conscious led him back to her room. "We're not alone." Dab said. A figure moved in the shadows. Good Conscious got nervous and ran out into the hallway. "*Sigh* well isn't that brave, well i can't blame her she's only about a day old." Dab said. Dab felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck, then he saw. Darkness.........

Primordial awoke with a start, he wasn't sleeping but he all of a sudden woke up. something was wrong he could smell it in the emotions around him. someone was in trouble.... no the people here were much too prepared for anything mortal. he look back at the device he was working; it was meant to fix every problem in Africa...if it didn't kill everyone there, so there was a noble in it for him. but something was up he went out into the hallway to look around not wanting to disturb Insidious.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Papal Inquisition
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Inquisition » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev turned around and scowled. "I have grown...being sent to a man-made Hell on Earth does more than just build character." She spat.

"Mmmm, yes, your father can be a bit of a prick," he conversed casually. "But I must admit, it is quite impressive that you survived previously mentioned, "man-made Hell on Earth." I applaud you for that. You could actually be quite useful, if Daddy Dearest lightened up on it someday."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"tsu bites belphegor and scarthes his eyes"
"meanwhile"

TSU! TSU WHERE ARE YOU!?

"GAAAAAAH!!!"

"Besides." *Grabs and hugs Tsu* " No one hurts my entertainment." *He replied humorously*
Puppet Nation of: Germanic Templars

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH PAPAL INQUISITION!

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Good Conscious seeing Dab and The Darkness so she slammed the door shut and ran down the hall yelling "DARKNESS!"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"Tsuyoi, stop. Or I will follow up on that 'smear on the wall' promise I made earlier." Lidev said as she facepalmmed. She took her hand from her face and looked back to Lucifer. "Words don't even begin to do justice of what he did to me. How old was I when he banished me from Hell? And he expected me to die like all the other mortals that perished in that place. Well guess what? Turns out he also wasn't trying to toughen me up. I came home to him and what'd I get? A grounding. I'm so sick of him." She said.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Giovenith wrote:

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"tsu bites belphegor and scarthes his eyes"
"meanwhile"

TSU! TSU WHERE ARE YOU!?

"GAAAAAAH!!!"

KILL LIST!? TELL ME ABOUT THIS KILL LIST OR ILL GET NEMISIS ON YOU!"nemisis lands on belphegor"
Someone call?
NEMI-SAN
Oh their you are Tsu!
"meanwhile with kuroi"
" i hear nemisis to and tsu"kuroi jumped into the vent and lands on the other side and sees the group"
"Tsu and Nemisis!"
Kuroi!
Kuroi-sama!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Dabfia wrote:Good Conscious seeing Dab and The Darkness so she slammed the door shut and ran down the hall yelling "DARKNESS!"

Primordial turns the corner and is hit in the chest by a running good, he stops her and grasps her by the shoulders. "calm down whats wrong"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Good Conscious seeing Dab and The Darkness so she slammed the door shut and ran down the hall yelling "DARKNESS!"

Primordial turns the corner and is hit in the chest by a running good, he stops her and grasps her by the shoulders. "calm down whats wrong"

She struggled and broke free from his grip and keeps running.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Bingo!" Arthur said as the padlock fell to the ground. Gretta opened the door and shown the light on the shed's contents. "Dammit!" Gretta cursed and pulled Arthur away.

Bran jumped back as well. "The Hell!?"

"Bran, help me lock the door. Keep looking at them, just not in the eyes." Arthur said and felt around the ground for the padlock. The statues didn't move, but they had an un easy air about them. Gretta's flashlicht began to flicker. "They are trying to drain the batteries." Gretta said and kept the light on the stone statues.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse