NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 am

At the feeling of being carried, Bran began to stir. He found himself in bed with Swith curled up at the foot of the bunk. He hoisted himself out of bed and picked up Swith and began to carry her back to her room. "Wow you're light." Bran marveled as he set her down in her room. "Uhm, goodnight I guess. Don't let . . . Bones or something bite."
With that, Bran pulled the covers over her and left.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 am

Dab wakes up in a familliar looking factory.
"Interesting" Dab said.
A Zombie ran up to him and hit him as he pulled out a colt python and shot it.
"Very interesting."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 am

Dani walked briskly down the hallway, intending on leaving the building. She was wearing a black coat, buttoned up enough to cover her mouth, as well as other casual wear. Generally, well prepared for the cold weather. Just as she was about to open the door to the outside, hundreds of string like wires dragged her back inwards, slamming her against a wall. She appeared to be startled, but only for perhaps half a moment. She knew what shitstorm awaited her.

"D4.." A cold voice said from around the corner. She then looked around, the wires seemed to simply phase through the wall. Really, they simply drilled through it.

"You truly hoped you could hide yourself from me? Pathetic. However, quite an able location to do so, I applaud your efforts where they succeeded, but no further. Now.." 7 said, as outside her 'car' pulled up.

"Lets go for a ride."

--

Dani did not bother struggling as she was brought to the car, then tossed in. D7 got into the passenger seat, then, the car itself disappeared from view.

The next location they were in when she was forced out of the vehicle, now appearing in it's true form, was atop a very tall structure with a flat roof.

Dani stumbled, looking around the area. From a distance, she could see the apartment, but just barely.

"I have very specific orders as to what to do with you, and I'm certain you would not be very pleased with them. So that would make one of us. While I personally would enjoy disposing of you, I find that would be quite a waste of resources and time. My primary objective, well, you know it quite well, you are but a secondary."

"Get on with it, lengthy speeches and whatnot, you speak of wasted time as you commit the act yourself." Dani snared, while D7 simply responded with a chuckle.

"Very well, D4. if I, oh, were to classify you as terminated, without the good part, would you be willing to do some work for me?"

"What sort?"

"Infiltration."

"The bunker? Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"And if I refuse?"

D7's shuttle aimed one of it's pivoting auto-cannons at Dani.

"I rid myself of you."

"I see.. very well.. what is it you need me to do?"

D7 walked to Dani, extending her hand out to her. In her hand was an iPod mini, or, so it appeared.

"This is all that will be necessary. When I return you, you will say you purchased this from a local store, if asked. I will hear all that goes on, if this is destroyed, and you inform them of this discussion, I will use any and all my resources to terminate you."

"Very.. very well." Dani said, taking the device. It operated just as any normal iPod, it even had some songs in it, but little more. It was convincing enough. Dani was then rushed back into the shuttle, and the next thing she knew, she was on top of the apartment.

She used the roof access passage to get down, and from there, went directly to the bunker.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 am

Bran almost ran into Dani as he ascended the staircase. He greeted her in his normal fashion. "Haven't seen you in a while. If you're looking for Swith, she's asleep at the moment." He continued up the steps leading to the dining room.

"Go ahead and let yourself in!" He yelled back from the top of the staircase.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am

The soldier walked out of her room with her armor still off only this time she was wearing a Military uniform with a familiar patch on the upper arm.
"*Yawn* Best sleep in like 4 years." the soldier said to herself.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 am

Dabfia wrote:The soldier walked out of her room with her armor still off only this time she was wearing a Military uniform with a familiar patch on the upper arm.

as she walks down the hall she spots a strange woman.
"Hello im look for a man called Primordial does he live here?"
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The soldier walked out of her room with her armor still off only this time she was wearing a Military uniform with a familiar patch on the upper arm.

Hello im look for a man called Primordial does he live here

"I'm not sure." The soldier replied.
Meanwhile.
Dab is shooting zombies on top of a clock tower laughing insanely.
Meanwhile.
Evil Dab wakes up in sitting in a chair near her desk were there are papers.
"Gotta finish those papers. *sigh* Damn lack of sleep." She said getting up and walking over to her desk.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am

Bran trodded into the lobby and spotted some weird people chatting it up, not wanting to get involved, Bran attempted to sneak past them on his way to the kitchen. He was hungry and didn't want distractions keeping him from his Waffes.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am

The BranRiech wrote:Bran almost ran into Dani as he ascended the staircase. He greeted her in his normal fashion. "Haven't seen you in a while. If you're looking for Swith, she's asleep at the moment." He continued up the steps leading to the dining room.

"Go ahead and let yourself in!" He yelled back from the top of the staircase.

"Um.. Yes, of course.." Dani said, opening the door and heading inside. She made a B-Line straight to her room, entered quickly, then closed the door promptly. A magnetic lock sealed it shut, giving her a good sense of security.

She retrieved the device from her pocket, it still appearing the same. She placed it on a metal desk, then simply stared at it. Within seconds, the screen glowed red, and small wires crept out, but spread only as far as half a foot, and then went limp, their tips glowing brightly in place. They did nothing further.

Dani had on last glance at it, then went on to business as usual, staring at her other experiment around the room, of course, being watched was slightly discomforting, but she would get over it. She was no longer the center of attention.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 am

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Hello im look for a man called Primordial does he live here

"I'm not sure." The soldier replied.
Meanwhile.
Meanwhile.
"Gotta finish those papers. *sigh* Damn lack of sleep." She said getting up and walking over to her desk.

The strange lady extends a hand "hi,im insidious, well you cant miss him hes 8 feet tall with wings, if you see him tell him im in the basement."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I'm not sure." The soldier replied.
Meanwhile.
Meanwhile.

The strange lady extends a hand "hi,im insidious, well you cant miss him hes 8 feet tall with wings, if you see him tell him im in the basement."

The soldier shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you Insidious, i'll be sure to look out for him."
As if from nowhere Dmitri appears.
"I already have dibs on the basement" He said while disappearing again.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 am

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

The soldier shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you Insidious, i'll be sure to look out for him."

"is that so what are you using it for?"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 am

Dabfia wrote:

"I already have dibs on the basement" He said while disappearing again.[/quote]

Bran decided to speek up.

"Uh, the Basement is where my fallout shelter is . . . If you go down there, the security systems will destroy you."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:The soldier shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you Insidious, i'll be sure to look out for him."

"is that so what are you using it for?"

Dmitri appears again.
"Thats classified." He said.

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Uh, the Basement is where my fallout shelter is . . . If you go down there, the security systems will destroy you."[/quote]
Dmitri looks at Bran
"I mean the other basement." Dmitri said. "The one that one guy who always has some weapon with him made."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am

Dabfia wrote:Dmitri looks at Bran
"I mean the other basement." Dmitri said. "The one that one guy who always has some weapon with him made."

"Whatever then . . . Who's the new girl?"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Uh, the Basement is where my fallout shelter is . . . If you go down there, the security systems will destroy you."[/quote]

"Ah, thanks for the tip, do you know if there is another suggestible place to maybe set up a lab, i saw the roof was taken"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 am

The BranRiech wrote:

She extends a hand "hi im primordial's assistant, insidious"
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am

The BranRiech wrote:

"I dunno"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
She extend a hand "hi im primordial's assistant"

Bran took her hand but shook his head.

"I don't know him . . ."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
She extend a hand "hi im primordial's assistant"

Bran took her hand but shook his head.

"I don't know him . . ."

"hmmm, he's tall, black hair, decaying flesh, wings, well for now is there someone i can talk to about housing."
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:05 am

The soldier knowing she was out of the conversation began to walk off towards the kitchen to get something to eat.
Last edited by Dabfia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well Lidev, how are things going for you? Sorry for not being able to complete the last rescue mission on account of dying halfway through it." Arthur said in a friendly manner.

"I've been better." She said.

"Can I tell you something? I don't want to tell Swith or Naomi, they would never let me hear the end of it." Arthur said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
"hmmm, he's tall, black hair, decaying flesh, wings, well for now is there someone i can talk to about housing."

"There should be a few spare rooms on the 4th floor, just move in."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

"thank you, i'm sorry i didn't get your name"

OOC: is there a map of characters and room?
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"thank you, i'm sorry i didn't get your name"

'So she wants the guy who told us we we're being tracked, interesting.' Dmitri thought.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse