NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Let's go guys!"


"Is everyone going?" asked Giovenith.

NVE and Gretta teleported behind Gio. "Leaving us out again I see?" NVE said. "With that cyborg giving us a fake mission to distract us?" Gretta said.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
"Is everyone going?" asked Giovenith.


"Me, you, Swith/Naomi, and I think that's it . . ."


Swith Witherward wrote: Swith shrugged. "Let's wait a moment longer to see who shows up. Naomi, run down and make a PA announcement."

Naomi looked horror-struck at the idea of possibly being left behind, but she complied with little grumbling.


"Naomi! get back here!"

Bran jumped out of the chopper and grabbed Naomi and set her back in the chopper. "We need to go now."

The door to the cargo hold closed and the Twinblade lifted off of the roof, Bran manouvered the gunship towards the forest and began flying towards the site.

"We'll be there in about 5 minutes."

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm

The trio sat inside the hold and dug their helmets out of there packs. They wouldn't put them on until they reached their destination. Their faces were ones not of excitement, but rather of concern. They had no idea how safe they were if they were flying, and would've rather drove or walked to say the least. No one could blame them though, as they had seen what happens to helicopters that fly through anomalies. They tried to find comfort in the fact that there were no anomalies this far out, but were still ready in case something went wrong.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Nidifice
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nidifice » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

"I go with," said a heavily accented voice. Nox climbed aboard. "Comrades help comrades." He'd come when he heard the bird power up.
‧:❉:‧ TRUCULENT MADHOUSE PRODUCTIONS ‧:❉:‧
Add 39K combined posts to this puppet

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Monfrox wrote:The trio sat inside the hold and dug their helmets out of there packs. They wouldn't put them on until they reached their destination. Their faces were ones not of excitement, but rather of concern. They had no idea how safe they were if they were flying, and would've rather drove or walked to say the least. No one could blame them though, as they had seen what happens to helicopters that fly through anomalies. They tried to find comfort in the fact that there were no anomalies this far out, but were still ready in case something went wrong.


Bran looked back into the cargo hold and spotted Mon and Co.

"How'd you guys get back there?!"

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Is everyone going?" asked Giovenith.


"Me, you, Swith/Naomi, and I think that's it . . ."

"I think I heard the Three Faces coming," she said, pointing over to the Monfrox's.
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Is everyone going?" asked Giovenith.

NVE and Gretta teleported behind Gio. "Leaving us out again I see?" NVE said. "With that cyborg giving us a fake mission to distract us?" Gretta said.


"Did you want to come?" she asked genuinely. "Forgive my Dinosaurs, but I was under the impression that you two disliked me with an appropriate level of annoyance."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The trio sat inside the hold and dug their helmets out of there packs. They wouldn't put them on until they reached their destination. Their faces were ones not of excitement, but rather of concern. They had no idea how safe they were if they were flying, and would've rather drove or walked to say the least. No one could blame them though, as they had seen what happens to helicopters that fly through anomalies. They tried to find comfort in the fact that there were no anomalies this far out, but were still ready in case something went wrong.


Bran looked back into the cargo hold and spotted Mon and Co.

"How'd you guys get back there?!"

"Bran, it's impossible to preflight and pay attention to everything else," Swith laughed. She pointed in the direction the shard had fallen. "There, towards those distant woods."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
Bran looked back into the cargo hold and spotted Mon and Co.

"How'd you guys get back there?!"

"Bran, it's impossible to preflight and pay attention to everything else," Swith laughed. She pointed in the direction the shard had fallen. "There, towards those distant woods."


"Yeah right? Oh hey! Could you check and see how many people are actually back there? These things can only carry about 12 people."

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Swith calculated their combined weight. "Eh, Bran, how much can this thing carry? I can lighten the load a little by adjusting some molecules here and there."

She looked behind...

"Two raptors, Gio, three Mons, some Russian looking guy, Aleki and some girl... did I miss anyone?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

The Trio did not answer, and instead just gazed out the side of the helicopter, wondering if there was any other way to travel. The Zone breathed on the eye shields of her helmet before wiping off the condensation with her sleeve.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Me, you, Swith/Naomi, and I think that's it . . ."

"I think I heard the Three Faces coming," she said, pointing over to the Monfrox's.
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE and Gretta teleported behind Gio. "Leaving us out again I see?" NVE said. "With that cyborg giving us a fake mission to distract us?" Gretta said.


"Did you want to come?" she asked genuinely. "Forgive my Dinosaurs, but I was under the impression that you two disliked me with an appropriate level of annoyance."

"I hate being left out.That is what annoys me. I still don't even know who you are." NVE said. "Why did you leave him out you little spawn worm?" Gretta asked.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 pm

"Oh, and Naomi. That's twelve."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

"Actually madame, I am Khrolodna F. Smyth, older sister of Aleki here."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"I think I heard the Three Faces coming," she said, pointing over to the Monfrox's.


"Did you want to come?" she asked genuinely. "Forgive my Dinosaurs, but I was under the impression that you two disliked me with an appropriate level of annoyance."

"I hate being left out.That is what annoys me. I still don't even know who you are." NVE said. "Why did you leave him out you little spawn worm?" Gretta asked.


"I did not specifically ask anyone here to come in the first place, they came of their own volition. But they are all welcome anyway. The case is the same with you."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:The Trio did not answer, and instead just gazed out the side of the helicopter, wondering if there was any other way to travel. The Zone breathed on the eye shields of her helmet before wiping off the condensation with her sleeve.


"Relax! These things are way more durable than any other chopper out there. They're based off of the Hind . . ."

Swith Witherward wrote:"Oh, and Naomi. That's twelve."


"Well then, if anyone else is on here, just teleport them back to the apartment or something."

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Actually madame, I am Khrolodna F. Smyth, older sister of Aleki here."

"Well, isn't that special?" said Swith in the same flippant tone she usually reserved for those who annoyed her... Naomi and Aleki, for example.

Naomi rolled her eyes and leaned over to shake Khrolonda's hand. "Hi. I'm Naomi. It's a pleasure to meet you. Ignore her... she's having an off week."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33416
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 pm

"The Hinds that flew through the Zone didn't make it all the way through to their destination, if you catch my drift. The sooner we get out of here, the better." The Zone said. She would never look at helicopters the same way again after seeing what the aerial anomalies did to them.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Actually madame, I am Khrolodna F. Smyth, older sister of Aleki here."

"Well, isn't that special?" said Swith in the same flippant tone she usually reserved for those who annoyed her... Naomi and Aleki, for example.

Naomi rolled her eyes and leaned over to shake Khrolonda's hand. "Hi. I'm Naomi. It's a pleasure to meet you. Ignore her... she's having an off week."


"It's a pleasure to meet you too."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I hate being left out.That is what annoys me. I still don't even know who you are." NVE said. "Why did you leave him out you little spawn worm?" Gretta asked.


"I did not specifically ask anyone here to come in the first place, they came of their own volition. But they are all welcome anyway. The case is the same with you."

"We came from an hour in the future where we found out you were all gone off on adventure without so much as teling us." NVE said. "We have cell phones that have reception all over the multiverse and all of time..SOMEBODY COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED US!" Gretta shouted at the others.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:"The Hinds that flew through the Zone didn't make it all the way through to their destination, if you catch my drift. The sooner we get out of here, the better." The Zone said. She would never look at helicopters the same way again after seeing what the aerial anomalies did to them.


"Relax! This ain't the Zone. I don't even know where that is!"

Bran continued to manouver the chopper just above tree-top height. He brought the bird to a hover and beganto lower into a clearing.

"We're here guys! Go,go, go!"

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"We came from an hour in the future where we found out you were all gone off on adventure without so much as teling us." NVE said. "We have cell phones that have reception all over the multiverse and all of time..SOMEBODY COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED US!" Gretta shouted at the others.

"I told you," Naomi said. "I said to come to the kitchen! I didn't know we were getting on a helicopter, though."

Swith helped Gio down. "Alright, lead the way. Are any of these mortals in danger?"
Last edited by Swith Witherward on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20389
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:56 pm

*As soon as the door opened, Aleki and Khrolodna both were the first to move out of the chopper*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19522
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am here!" Giovenith darted off into the darker part of the woods ahead on her own.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Nidifice
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nidifice » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm

"Good flight," said Nox to Bran.
‧:❉:‧ TRUCULENT MADHOUSE PRODUCTIONS ‧:❉:‧
Add 39K combined posts to this puppet

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"We came from an hour in the future where we found out you were all gone off on adventure without so much as teling us." NVE said. "We have cell phones that have reception all over the multiverse and all of time..SOMEBODY COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED US!" Gretta shouted at the others.

"I told you," Naomi said. "I said to come to the kitchen! I didn't know we were getting on a helicopter, though."

"You were babling uncommon nonsense. We couldn't tell what you were saying." Gretta rebutted.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Commonwealth of Hank the Cat, Ecradia, Intermountain States, Legatia, Novas Arcanum, Rhyssua, Sinyal, The Empire of Tau

Advertisement

Remove ads