NATION

PASSWORD

Islanders at War (WW1 Character RP) OoC.

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 am

Im not to want to question RP Ideas, but why so specific?

Why not an rp about British or French regiment? Or An Allied and German Regiment fighting each other? Instead of just Brits, from this one island.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:14 am

im just wondering how were going to keep this RP going after you all go over the top and inevitably die or wait a few months for the End of the war. Im not going on anything historical. my islands are something like cyprus

Amastice
Attaché

Founded: Jul 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amastice » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:16 am

Name: Gorgú Santana (Pronounced George Santana)
Short Bio: Gorgú was drawn to the Military by his extreme patriotism for his island, he does not like the British owning it but will defend it at any cost, he joined the military and was trained then heard about France and hated the fact he would not be defending his island but fighting for the occupiers, nevertheless he went.
Last edited by Amastice on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 am

Carathon wrote:Im not to want to question RP Ideas, but why so specific?

Why not an rp about British or French regiment? Or An Allied and German Regiment fighting each other? Instead of just Brits, from this one island.

Well I just thought it would be different and if we all came from the same island that meant we could all relate to each other.

Nova Imperius wrote:im just wondering how were going to keep this RP going after you all go over the top and inevitably die or wait a few months for the End of the war. Im not going on anything historical. my islands are something like cyprus

Well I was thinking that if any of us do survive then we would do an epilogue on our lives after the war. Any other ideas?

Amastice wrote:Name: Gorgú Santana (Pronounced George Santana)
Short Bio: Gorgú was drawn to the Military by his extreme patriotism for his island, he does not like the British owning it but will defend it at any cost, he joined the military and was trained then heard about France and hated the fact he would not be defending his island but fighting for the occupiers, nevertheless he went.

Accepted.
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse