NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts Reboot: Act 3 Kanto, Pokemon world. [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orthella
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Lost heros wrote:"900 pokedollars," the cashier said gloomfully, "If by shadows you mean the heartless then yes, the heartless are everywhere. They are controlled by Team Rocket. Team Rocket is in control of all the pokemon in Vermilion right now, and well we are all powerless to stop them."

"Ook."
"Yes, that's what I was about to say, as well."
"Ook."
"Could you, uhm, tell us about these 'Team Rocket'? And, urr, what exactly are those, whatyoucallthem, 'pokey-mons'?"
An anarchist without adjectives. I don't want to dismantle the government, I just want to make it unnecessary.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Firstaria wrote:
" No. I'm gonna kill her, burn her body to ashes, and then take back my Char...you are a dragon...of some sort... right? Which side are you? " He answered with his demonic voice.

Big Chill unfolded his wings, and flew between the group.

"Chill out, people." he said, an icy mist coming from his unmoving mouth.

He landed in the midst of them and refolded his wings into a hooded robe. Ben looked around and noticed Cat Man afar off, watching. He pretended not to notice him and went back to paying attention to the three here.

Only now Gulcasa noticed the monster in front of him. Pointing his scythe, he asked " And who may you be, strange creature? A friend of these kidnapper? "
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Orthella wrote:
Lost heros wrote:"900 pokedollars," the cashier said gloomfully, "If by shadows you mean the heartless then yes, the heartless are everywhere. They are controlled by Team Rocket. Team Rocket is in control of all the pokemon in Vermilion right now, and well we are all powerless to stop them."

"Ook."
"Yes, that's what I was about to say, as well."
"Ook."
"Could you, uhm, tell us about these 'Team Rocket'? And, urr, what exactly are those, whatyoucallthem, 'pokey-mons'?"

"Team Rocket is a criminal organization that has been taking over parts of the Kanto region. I am suprised you haven't heard about them earlier."
The cashier stopped for a second trying to think of a way to answer the second question.
"Pokemon are every person's best friend. They help you out in times of need, humans and Pokemon work together to become masters or contest winners. They are little balls of joy that lighten up every day. Here is a picture of my little pidgey before Team Rocket took it away," The cashier said while showing a picture of pidgey.
"Why did they have to take you Pidd! Why!" e cashier said breaking into a crying fit.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Firstaria wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
Big Chill unfolded his wings, and flew between the group.

"Chill out, people." he said, an icy mist coming from his unmoving mouth.

He landed in the midst of them and refolded his wings into a hooded robe. Ben looked around and noticed Cat Man afar off, watching. He pretended not to notice him and went back to paying attention to the three here.

Only now Gulcasa noticed the monster in front of him. Pointing his scythe, he asked " And who may you be, strange creature? A friend of these kidnapper? "

Big Chill looked at him, confused.

"I don't know who any of you are. I just don't want all of this violence until I figure out what's going on." Big Chill whispered.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Gulcasa snorted, ironically sounding like a dragon " My friend got kidnapped. This happen. Which, by bronquian rules, people will get hurt for having messed with me. " he said.

Then he though where to start, and had an idea " where is the nearest town? " he asked, a mischievous smile on him.

Orthella
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Lost heros wrote:"Team Rocket is a criminal organization that has been taking over parts of the Kanto region. I am suprised you haven't heard about them earlier."
The cashier stopped for a second trying to think of a way to answer the second question.
"Pokemon are every person's best friend. They help you out in times of need, humans and Pokemon work together to become masters or contest winners. They are little balls of joy that lighten up every day. Here is a picture of my little pidgey before Team Rocket took it away," The cashier said while showing a picture of pidgey.
"Why did they have to take you Pidd! Why!" e cashier said breaking into a crying fit.

The man in the pointy hat awkwardly tried to comfort the cashier. "Uh, yes. Your, um, Pidd, looks very nice. I'm sure he's in a safe place." He turned to the orang-utan. "What do you suggest we do?"
"Ook."
"Yes, but these Team Rocket fellers sound dangerous."
"Ook."
"I don't think there is a lot of help to be found here."
"Ook."
"All right, I'll ask him." The man in the pointy hat turned back to the cashier. "So, uh, do you think there's anyone who might, oh I don't know, maybe be able or, uhm, maybe even just willing to stop these Team Rocket?"
Last edited by Orthella on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
An anarchist without adjectives. I don't want to dismantle the government, I just want to make it unnecessary.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Firstaria wrote:Gulcasa snorted, ironically sounding like a dragon " My friend got kidnapped. This happen. Which, by bronquian rules, people will get hurt for having messed with me. " he said.

Then he though where to start, and had an idea " where is the nearest town? " he asked, a mischievous smile on him.

Big Chill nodded understandingly, somewhat. He touched the Omnitrix symbol on his chest. He was engulfed in a green flash, and in place of Big Chill was Wildmutt. He smirked and let out a growl, looking around and using his sense of smell to see the surroundings.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Gulcasa was surprised. He saw golems and skeletrons, wizards and dragons, but this was new to him.

" You can change your form by wish? What kind of sorcery is this? " He asked, interested.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Firstaria wrote:Gulcasa was surprised. He saw golems and skeletrons, wizards and dragons, but this was new to him.

" You can change your form by wish? What kind of sorcery is this? " He asked, interested.

Wildmutt pressed the symbol again and returned to his human form. He smiled and began talking.

"It's not sorcery. It's a device called the Omnitrix. It allows me to turn into basically any sentient species in the Milky Way Galaxy." Ben said, smiling.

Bill Weld 2020

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 am

Asterdan wrote:
Firstaria wrote:Gulcasa was surprised. He saw golems and skeletrons, wizards and dragons, but this was new to him.

Wildmutt pressed the symbol again and returned to his human form. He smiled and began talking.

"It's not sorcery. It's a device called the Omnitrix. It allows me to turn into basically any sentient species in the Milky Way Galaxy." Ben said, smiling.

Gulcasa ws still lost, since he came from a magic medieval world, not a technological one...but he also met Eudy, who was a lot in science despite being a witch.

" So, is that device that allows you to turn into...monsters? " Gulcasa still sounded a bit confused, but then gave up loudly. " I don't care, the important thing is that you can help me recover my Char! Now, let's go, we have to find these R guys and then I have to make them wish they would have never messed with me! " he concluded quite angry.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

Firstaria wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

Gulcasa ws still lost, since he came from a magic medieval world, not a technological one...but he also met Eudy, who was a lot in science despite being a witch.

" So, is that device that allows you to turn into...monsters? " Gulcasa still sounded a bit confused, but then gave up loudly. " I don't care, the important thing is that you can help me recover my Char! Now, let's go, we have to find these R guys and then I have to make them wish they would have never messed with me! " he concluded quite angry.

"Hey Calm it dude" Thorne walked out to meet the two, "We can all help each other but right now we need to calm down, and introduce ourselves I guess seeing as i hardly think the two of you are denzins of this world. I'm Thorne" Thorne stopped for dramatic effect as Nova shimmered into appearance between the two, and Balthier and Fran walked up behind the Aura Guardian, "These are my friends, Nova, fellow Guardian, Balthier, and Fran, a viera" Thorne finished introducing everyone. "So who are you, you weren't with us before, and what actually happened."
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

Gulcasa looked at him and said " My name is Gulcasa, E...ex-Blazing Emperor of Bronquia. This is not the first time i get tossed far away from where I was, but the first I find myself into a different world I believe. Mine is not filled with devices to transform into monsters, Turtle-Dragons and...do your friend have bunny ears? " Gulcasa said pointing at Fran, surprised.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am

Firstaria wrote:Gulcasa looked at him and said " My name is Gulcasa, E...ex-Blazing Emperor of Bronquia. This is not the first time i get tossed far away from where I was, but the first I find myself into a different world I believe. Mine is not filled with devices to transform into monsters, Turtle-Dragons and...do your friend have bunny ears? " Gulcasa said pointing at Fran, surprised.

"I wouldn't of mentioned that if i were you" Nova cautioned, "like Thorne said, Fran's a Viera, Rabbit ears is just part of her, they help her sense stuff that everyone else has trouble even comprehending." Nova looked him up and down, "Well I'm glad we're not the only ones wearing full armour again" she said, revealing that under the long cloak she had a full set of body armour on. "To explain, me and Thorne are Aura Guardians, we manipulate the aura into our own special power, a bit like magic I suppose, my power's Invisibility,Thorne's is Force field, unfortunately you probably won't meet the other 4 guardians they weren't their when we we portalled away."
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am

Finally, something that didn't impress Gulcasa. He smirked and said " Nice, I can use cards to instill powers into me or my weapon, summon the force of magic or my special one for...some fire. "

He didn't want to say immediately that Genocide was for releasing the blood of the dragon that was in his vein. Being Broonga descendant was again nothing to be proud of anymore for him.

Orthella
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 am

"That's cute." A dark figure interjected to Nova's explanations. "You have one power each. And you need armor. I've never been able to understand how you warrior types go about walking in heavy metal plates everywhere you go. But if it floats your boat, who am I to judge."

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am

Orthella wrote:"That's cute." A dark figure interjected to Nova's explanations. "You have one power each. And you need armor. I've never been able to understand how you warrior types go about walking in heavy metal plates everywhere you go. But if it floats your boat, who am I to judge."

Gulcasa smiled and said " Lot's of training actually, and those of Broonga's Blood like me can easily lif... " Ops. His pride bested his intention " ...maybe it would be right for you to know. I share blood with a dragon, Broonga of the Purgatory, that gives me my strength and power. "

Smartass alcoholics
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Smartass alcoholics » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am

A dark portal appeared in the middle of the forest, throwing someone out onto his bottom. The young man scratched his head, confused as to where he was.
"I know i'm supposed to be searching for some people, but...how did i teleport into a forest?" he muttered quietly to himself.

As he was brushing off his jeans and jacket, he heard a couple of voices nearby:
"You can change your form by wish? What kind of sorcery is this?" one questioned, fairly close.
"It's not sorcery. It's a device called the Omnitrix. It allows me to turn into basically any sentient species in the Milky Way Galaxy." Another said, also close.

Hmm, the Omnitrix? That matches the ability of one of the beings i'm hunting. Could it be..? he mused internally.
He climbed a nearby tree and looked through it's thick branches, but he could only see one of them, a teenager with a peculiar watch.

This could be my lucky break. he thought with a wide, crooked smirk.
He decided to follow them through the trees. Perhaps they could lead me to the others?
Last edited by Smartass alcoholics on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP details: United Dominion of Caustancia
Leader: Ketsueki Maru
Current RPing military officials:
-Captain Nile Skorge
-Commander Connor Jakoby
-Warrant Officer Selena Polaski

"When life gives you lemons, ask it for lemonade instead"

Orthella
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 am

"A dragon you say?!" Said the figure enthusiastically, revealing his black robes and unnervingly pale skin. "Do you breath fire? Do destroy villages? Do you kidnap princesses and have their potential suitors fight their way into your castle, only to be fried to death by you? Oh, how marvelous."

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 am

Orthella wrote:"A dragon you say?!" Said the figure enthusiastically, revealing his black robes and unnervingly pale skin. "Do you breath fire? Do destroy villages? Do you kidnap princesses and have their potential suitors fight their way into your castle, only to be fried to death by you? Oh, how marvelous."

Gulcasa never saw someone getting so crazy over the fact that someone had dragon blood. Oh, wait, he was revered as a demigod in his empire for the same reason...

" Respectively " he answered " No, I summon fire; No, I've destroyed kingdoms and...technically, only once, but I was.... sleeping when the suitor came. "

Gulcasa chuckled a little. Nah, as much as he knew about the royal army Milanor had no interest in Yggdra, they ran to rescue because he wanted to destroy...oh, wait, they arrived because of HIM. Gulcasa's face darkened a little, due to the dark memory that resurfaced.

Orthella
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

Firstaria wrote:
Orthella wrote:"A dragon you say?!" Said the figure enthusiastically, revealing his black robes and unnervingly pale skin. "Do you breath fire? Do destroy villages? Do you kidnap princesses and have their potential suitors fight their way into your castle, only to be fried to death by you? Oh, how marvelous."

Gulcasa never saw someone getting so crazy over the fact that someone had dragon blood. Oh, wait, he was revered as a demigod in his empire for the same reason...

" Respectively " he answered " No, I summon fire; No, I've destroyed kingdoms and...technically, only once, but I was.... sleeping when the suitor came. "

Gulcasa chuckled a little. Nah, as much as he knew about the royal army Milanor had no interest in Yggdra, they ran to rescue because he wanted to destroy...oh, wait, they arrived because of HIM. Gulcasa's face darkened a little, due to the dark memory that resurfaced.

"Oh, that's even better. You know, I can summon fire too." the pale man said, as his hand caught fire. "I usually just destroy villages, but I have helped destroy a couple of kingdoms."

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 am

Gulcasa looked at the guy in black robes in a quite strange way " Ooookay...listen, the point is that there are a bunch of guys with an R as a symbol that have kidnapped one of the creatures here that I'd just met and no one " He started to get enraged " NO ONE messes with Gulcasa! I'll... " Noticing the red energy of flames coming out, he quickly calmed down and said " The point is I want to find these people with the R and hurt them. A lot. "

"I think i can trump you both on that" Thorne said, "in my career so far my kill count is already in the 6000's, I've pretty much wrecked an alien civilization, bought a country to its knees, and bought another out of its misery. Hardly bad for a young king don't you think?"

Gulcasa was quite impressed " Had to admit, kinda got me there. "

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 am

Firstaria wrote:Gulcasa looked at the guy in black robes in a quite strange way " Ooookay...listen, the point is that there are a bunch of guys with an R as a symbol that have kidnapped one of the creatures here that I'd just met and no one " He started to get enraged " NO ONE messes with Gulcasa! I'll... " Noticing the red energy of flames coming out, he quickly calmed down and said " The point is I want to find these people with the R and hurt them. A lot. "

"I think i can trump you both on that" Thorne said, "in my career so far my kill count is already in the 6000's, I've pretty much wrecked an alien civilization, bought a country to its knees, and bought another out of its misery. Hardly bad for a young king don't you think?"

Gulcasa was quite impressed " Had to admit, kinda got me there. "

"I was bragging, it's nothing serious." Thorne said, "I lost a lot of good people to free that country, I can hardly claim that i alone wrecked the alien civilization, for a I fought for their rivals, without Nova and the rest of the Guardians I wouldn't of bought America to its knees, nor would I have raised England up." Thorne shook his head "That was wrong of me and I fear i have tarnished the memories of the fallen by letting myself brag of that. Sorry." Thorne walked away from the group for a bit, wanting to be by himself.
Noting his behavior Nova turned to the rest of the group, "He'll be fine, trust me. Now about these guys with the R. We'll stop them in their tracks. From what I saw they use these Pokemon to fight their battles. We can beat them, we all can. What we need to do is work together, captialise on each one's abilities. together we can win. We won't just get revenge, we'll push them back to their tiny little holes. You guys with me?" She said, noting that they had almost formed a little circle she put her hand into the middle. "Are you with me?" she repeated.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Orthella
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orthella » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:32 am

"I'm with you." said the pale man, placing his, still flaming, hand on her's. He put the flame out. "Oh, sorry. I sometimes forget about that."

Smartass alcoholics
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Smartass alcoholics » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am

Bored out of his mind while following this teenager, he heard a group of 3 chatting nearby, boasting of past achievements from the sound of it.

Ugh, this should be more entertaining, at least. he thought, and jumped down to intercept the trio.
"Hey, you seem sure of yourself. Want to spar?" he challenged the apparent leader of the group, whom had brown hair and a dark green cloak.
(ooc: did i get Thorne's description right, Aura? Can't tell if you're human or otherwise)
Nation RP details: United Dominion of Caustancia
Leader: Ketsueki Maru
Current RPing military officials:
-Captain Nile Skorge
-Commander Connor Jakoby
-Warrant Officer Selena Polaski

"When life gives you lemons, ask it for lemonade instead"

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 am

Smartass alcoholics wrote:Bored out of his mind while following this teenager, he heard a group of 3 chatting nearby, boasting of past achievements from the sound of it.

Ugh, this should be more entertaining, at least. he thought, and jumped down to intercept the trio.
"Hey, you seem sure of yourself. Want to spar?" he challenged the apparent leader of the group, whom had brown hair and a dark green cloak.
(ooc: did i get Thorne's description right, Aura? Can't tell if you're human or otherwise)

Gulcasa turned around and smiled evily at the blue haired guy. Whoever was this clown he was going to regret this. " And who may you be, my dear friend. Don't you see we are busy? We have to destroy an organization that uses Po... " Gulcasa stopped and asked at Nova " Pokemon? What kind of name for a race is Pokemon? "

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse