NATION

PASSWORD

A super hero simulator[IC OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Winsburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

A super hero simulator[IC OPEN!]

Postby Winsburg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 pm

You can make your own hero.Requirements=Name,powers,age,occupation[when not a hero],Name when not a hero,planet[optional],a short bio,and a side kick[optional]How did you get your power,Fight the villains below.Plus for requirements=Type of HQ,house etc.
Setting=Gotham and Metropolis
Date=2003
Villains=Joker,Bane,Sandman,Green goblin,Lex Luthor,Scarecrow,riddler,the penguin,Black cat,normal robbers,Killer Croc,Mr,Freeze,and any others I forgot to mention.Havefun :)
Story=It is a dark time in metropolis and Gotham city.Crime is out of control,and the police can't stop it.Villains like Lex and The joker have formed gangs led by other villains and they are looting like crazy.Gotham and metropolis are desperate for heroes to bring order and stop the gangs.And bring the criminals to justice.
Last edited by Winsburg on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hurun
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Winsburg wrote:You can make your own hero.
Requirements=Name,
powers,
age,
occupation[when not a hero],
Name when not a hero,
planet[optional],
a short bio,
and a side kick[optional]
How did you get your power,
Fight the villains below.
Plus for requirements=Type of HQ,house etc.
Date=2003
Villains=Joker,Bane,Sandman,Green goblin,Lex Luthor,Scarecrow,riddler,the penguin,Black cat,normal robbers,Killer Croc,Mr,Freeze,and any others I forgot to mention.Havefun :)

You need to space it out more and give us a reason. Sound idea, just flesh it out a bit more and you might have a few, or a dozen, people wanting to join.
Always up for an RP. TG me if you want to do a FT. Only bites when provoked*Note* Zoo-handler was hurt in that sentence.

Winsburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Winsburg » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Hurun wrote:
Winsburg wrote:You can make your own hero.
Requirements=Name,
powers,
age,
occupation[when not a hero],
Name when not a hero,
planet[optional],
a short bio,
and a side kick[optional]
How did you get your power,
Fight the villains below.
Plus for requirements=Type of HQ,house etc.
Date=2003

You need to space it out more and give us a reason. Sound idea, just flesh it out a bit more and you might have a few, or a dozen, people wanting to join.

Thanks,I will.

Hurun
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurun » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Winsburg wrote:Thanks,I will.

Welcome broski.
Always up for an RP. TG me if you want to do a FT. Only bites when provoked*Note* Zoo-handler was hurt in that sentence.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse