NATION

PASSWORD

Undead Horde Survival Rp IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:26 pm

John approached the cabin with his M-4 focused on the cabin, if a walker came out of that cabin or a hostile bandit then John was going to put a bullet into its head. As he approached the door, he nudged it open, as he walked inside his eyes scanned the the cabin. It was a simple design, just a one room cabin with a small kitchen and bathroom area. It didn't take long before John felt that the cabin was safe.

He noticed a string for a cabin, he reached for the string and pulled the stairs down. The attic looked dark so John reached for his flash light, but John was in no way in hell going to poke his head up there to see if it was safe. He grabbed a empty coke can and threw it up into the attic, he listened as the can hit the ground.

He waited for a few moments and heard no movement, feeling kinda brave he walked up the steps and shinned the small attic with his flash light. There was nothing in the attic besides some small boxes as John walked back down the small wooden steps, he called out to Sarah,"It's safe, it looks like this place has been left untouched by both bandits and walkers."
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:47 am

Phonencia wrote:OOC: First off it's ShelTON not ShelDON. SHELTON DAMMIT! WITH A T AS IN TANGO!
And second, Sanne/TNL got in the chevy with my character. Not you losers :p

Matt shrugged, nudging the gas pedal and taking off with a quick wave goodbye to Anna and Carlisle.
"I've executed more people than I care to count. A few more won't make much difference."
he replied, glancing at Sanne out the corner of his eye then back to the road.
"We'll need somewhere to stay the night. The sun's setting already. When was the last time you slept?"
he asked, expertly weaving around stalled cars, his brief offensive driving classes flashing to the center of his mind.

[OOC: That's exactly what Sheldon would say.]

Sanne continued staring down the barrel of her Glock, murmuring.

"You'd think they would."

She raised her head, glancing at him, her gaze drifting out the windshield.

"Not counting when I was knocked out, two days ago, give or take."

She winced as Matt only just missed a lorry.

"Maybe I'll drive next, huh?"

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 am

"Okay then, I'll take first watch tonight."
Matt replied. They'd both had about the same amount of sleep but his special forces training would make going without sleep for a few days practically trivial.
"Relaxe,"
he urged, against swerving around several cars without losing speed.
"As long as you wear your seat belt and I don't drift into unconsciousness we'll be fine."
he then yawned dramatically and leaned back in his seat, eyes closing partially. The truck started drifting to the left, a battered Toyota Prius straight in its path getting closer and closer.
When the Prius was just a few hair-rising yards away, the Captain smirked and jerking the steering wheel to the right, dodging around the tiny car and continuing down the street.
He laughed heartily and eventually pulled over by a tiny camping trail, partially hidden by overgrown foliage.
"We can stop here for the night."
he suggested, pulling the truck in and going down the trail, deep into the forest.
"It doesn't look like there's been anyone back here in a while. Hopefully no one'll come by and notice our tracks."
he muttered, stopping in a tiny clearing just the right size for the Chevy truck to park.
He killed the engine and pulled out the keys, intent on preventing anyone from stealing the vehicle while they slept.
"Keep an eye out for me."
he said to Sanne, moving into the truck's bed and pulling out of one of the bandits' red gas cans. He refueled the vehicle and went through the supplies they'd taken until he managed to find a pair of MREs.
"Aha!"
he exclaimed, holding up the two thick, brown packages.
"Dinnertime."
he said, sitting on the hood of the truck and tearing open one of the packages.
He siphoned some water out of his Camelbak's straw into the little plastic heater and slid the meal, beef ravioli, into it for what felt like the thousandth time in his life.
Within a few seconds, steam rose from the box while Matthew worked on preparing Sanne's.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Radorn
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Radorn » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 am

Josep parked a short distance from Matt's truck. He got out, putting his keys in his pocket and bringing his improvised grocery pack with him. He worked his way up the nearest tree and opened a tin of canned fruit with his survival knife for a meal.

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Phonencia wrote:"Okay then, I'll take first watch tonight."
Matt replied. They'd both had about the same amount of sleep but his special forces training would make going without sleep for a few days practically trivial.
"Relax,"
"As long as you wear your seat belt and I don't drift into unconsciousness we'll be fine."
he then yawned dramatically and leaned back in his seat, eyes closing partially. The truck started drifting to the left, a battered Toyota Prius straight in its path getting closer and closer.
When the Prius was just a few hair-rising yards away, the Captain smirked and jerking the steering wheel to the right, dodging around the tiny car and continuing down the street.
He laughed heartily and eventually pulled over by a tiny camping trail, partially hidden by overgrown foliage.
he suggested, pulling the truck in and going down the trail, deep into the forest.
"It doesn't look like there's been anyone back here in a while. Hopefully no one'll come by and notice our tracks."
he muttered, stopping in a tiny clearing just the right size for the Chevy truck to park.
He killed the engine and pulled out the keys, intent on preventing anyone from stealing the vehicle while they slept.
he said to Sanne, moving into the truck's bed and pulling out of one of the bandits' red gas cans. He refueled the vehicle and went through the supplies they'd taken until he managed to find a pair of MREs.
"Aha!"
"Dinnertime."
He siphoned some water out of his Camelbak's straw into the little plastic heater and slid the meal, beef ravioli, into it for what felt like the thousandth time in his life.
Within a few seconds, steam rose from the box while Matthew worked on preparing Sanne's.

Sanne said nothing as she stepped out of the Chevy. The door slammed, she walked around the back, and glanced at the meal distastefully.

"How are any of you still alive eating things like that? Yuch."

She gripped her rifle, glancing off down the distant trail and into the shadows caused by the underbrush. After a pause, she turned back to Matt with a smirk, leaning on the side of the Chevrolet. Watching him 'cook,' she blurted out;

"So, how about sharing that hammock?"

She grinned mockingly, turning her gaze back to the underbrush.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:
Phonencia wrote:"Okay then, I'll take first watch tonight."
"Relax,"
"Aha!"
"Dinnertime."

Sanne said nothing as she stepped out of the Chevy. The door slammed, she walked around the back, and glanced at the meal distastefully.

"How are any of you still alive eating things like that? Yuch."

She gripped her rifle, glancing off down the distant trail and into the shadows caused by the underbrush. After a pause, she turned back to Matt with a smirk, leaning on the side of the Chevrolet. Watching him 'cook,' she blurted out;

"So, how about sharing that hammock?"

She grinned mockingly, turning her gaze back to the underbrush.

Matthew scoffed,
"The hell do you mean "Yuch" ?"
he demanded,
"MREs are delicious! At least...American MREs are."
he opened his now warm ravioli and scooped a fat piece out with the tan spoon included in the pack.
Shoving it in his mouth, he paused to savour the taste then declared,
"Excellent!"
He had just shoved another ravioli into his mouth when Sanne spoke again and he accidentally ended up sucking a piece of food down his windpipe. He then proceeded to hack and cough furiously for a few moments until spitting the bit of food back out at which point he replied,
"Um, no..."
he then went back to eating.
"Your's is done by the way. Joseph! Keep an eye out for whatever. If we get bushwacked I'll skin you alive."
he called up to the tree jokingly.

(ooc: I have actually had US Military MREs before. They are delicious. They just cause constipation if you eat a lot of them for a long period of time)
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:47 pm

(OOC; I've actually had beef ravioli before. It's disgusting.)

Sanne chuckled, watching as he practically choked on his meal.

"So squeamish. It's cute."

She took a step away from the Chevy, a small smile apparent on her face. Placing her ruck on the ground, she pulled out a small plastic pack. With a wistful look, she tore open the pack.

"These must be the last pre-Z treacle waffles on this whole continent." Taking one out, she placed the pack in the truck's bed.

"Enjoy." She murmured, nodding at Matt, and tearing into her own stroopwafel as she pulled on her rucksack.

With the treat still in her mouth, she began to clamber up a tree.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:28 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:(OOC; I've actually had beef ravioli before. It's disgusting.)

Sanne chuckled, watching as he practically choked on his meal.

"So squeamish. It's cute."

She took a step away from the Chevy, a small smile apparent on her face. Placing her ruck on the ground, she pulled out a small plastic pack. With a wistful look, she tore open the pack.

"These must be the last pre-Z treacle waffles on this whole continent." Taking one out, she placed the pack in the truck's bed.

"Enjoy." She murmured, nodding at Matt, and tearing into her own stroopwafel as she pulled on her rucksack.

With the treat still in her mouth, she began to clamber up a tree.

(ooc: I've eaten Beef Ravioli by itself AND in an MRE before. It was very good imo)

Matthew watched amusedly as Sanne scurried up a tree.
"Not bad...for a Euro-Girl."
he teased, watching from his casual perch on the Chevy's hood.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Sanne shot Matt a glare as she perched herself on a branch.

"Stop staring at my ass, would you?"

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Anna could see the farm house in the distance, no light's were on in the house, Anna walked over to the door and drew her browning high power pistol and whispers "you take the down stairs doc." Anna kicked open the door and moved quickly to secure the upstairs, no sudden noises from upstairs, "good sign" Anna murmured to herself, she quickly checked the first room, it was a small bathroom nothing special apart from a corpse in the bath tub with his wrists slit, his corpse was fresh, Anna closed the door to give the man some privacy.
the next room was a bedroom with a couple of pictures of the man in the bath tub and a younger girl with black hair, anna would loot the room later, but for now she had to make sure the last room was clear, anna pushed the last bedroom door open to find a gun cabinet, blood covered bed and a headless corpse of a young girl, anna walked past the headless corpse at the door, she opens the gun cabinet, a Centurion P14 .300 win mag High-powered bolt action rifle with a 8x scope and a suppressor, a Ruger New Model Blackhawk Revolver .357 lay next to the rifle in the cabinet, both with ammo lying in drawers below the glass cabinet, anna slings the P14 rifle over her left shoulder grabs the .300 wincester ammo, around 100 shells, and grabs the 357 ruger revolver with the ammo and place's it in the backpack, then checks the dresser next to the bed, two M-95 Military Gas Masks on a shelf above his coats, anna grabbed one and clips it to her backpack.

She walked into the girls room again, this time to check for anything worth looting or even some new clothes, her police uniform was going under some heavy wear and tear, after searching the room Anna found a pair of red doc martens that were her size, black cargo trousers and a plain black T-shirt, she quickly changed into her new clothes, the boot's were a snug fit, but the cargo and shirt were a bit tight, she quickly put the police vest over the shirt and attached the holster onto her thigh, she walked out into the upstairs hallway, "Doctor, you ok?"

OOC: sorry if this is not that good, but my internet was beening a Cow and stoped working twice just as l went to post, so l have had to rewrite this a lot
Last edited by Galdius on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:Sanne shot Matt a glare as she perched herself on a branch.

Matthew scoffed,
"I wasn't!"
he defended.
He smirked then very obviously began examining her camouflage-clad rear,
"Then again..."
he finished his meal with a laugh then rummaged through his backpack until he found his hammock.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Wyethalania
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyethalania » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Assenting to Anna's command, Dr. Carlisle silently explored the old farmhouse. With his dirk hovering with tension at his side, he scooped the rooms carefully. Walking into the parlor, he found blood streaks covering the bleach-white carpeting and plastic-covered furniture. Following them into the kitchen, weary of any possible zombies lurking about, Dr. Carlisle found a dismembered, rotting corpse, recently killed as the blood was still fresh, laying amongst ruined and ramshackled furniture.

The attack had happened not along ago and the back kitchen door knocked ominously against the house. He peered out and locked the door. Turning back he heard Anna's question and he responded, "I'm good, Anna. Looks like there was an attack here earlier. What did you find upstairs?" He came rolling into the front hall noticed her knew outfit, "Nice, I didn't know their was a shopping mall up there." He smirked.
Edited Issues
Down the Rabbit Hole
Marriage by Proxy Server
A Walk In The Park
Feudal Feuds
Should Cities Touch The Sky?
Is There An Election In Marche Noire Or Are You Just Happy To See Us?
The Path Less Traveled
As You Don't Like It
Just Plane Ridiculous
Some Enchanted Evening That Was

High Commander (16th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Court Justice (15th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Chief Justice (14th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (13th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (12th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (11th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Minister (9th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.
I.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.

Galdius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Wyethalania wrote:Assenting to Anna's command, Dr. Carlisle silently explored the old farmhouse. With his dirk hovering with tension at his side, he scooped the rooms carefully. Walking into the parlor, he found blood streaks covering the bleach-white carpeting and plastic-covered furniture. Following them into the kitchen, weary of any possible zombies lurking about, Dr. Carlisle found a dismembered, rotting corpse, recently killed as the blood was still fresh, laying amongst ruined and ramshackled furniture.

The attack had happened not along ago and the back kitchen door knocked ominously against the house. He peered out and locked the door. Turning back he heard Anna's question and he responded, "I'm good, Anna. Looks like there was an attack here earlier. What did you find upstairs?" He came rolling into the front hall noticed her knew outfit, "Nice, I didn't know their was a shopping mall up there." He smirked.

anna smirked at his comment " there's a gas mask up here you might want to take, and l found a upgrade for your firearm." Anna slowly walks down the stairs, "looks like the owner killed himself after blowing his daughter's brains out, so yea,find any thing else?"
Last edited by Galdius on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Eon Prime
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eon Prime » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Sarah entered trepidatiously. Wary of insects, of which she was terrified, as much as of walkers. It was getting dark, but she walked around the cabin looking for the nefarious little pests, finding none she was placated, at least for the time being.

"It's a little dusty," she noted, wiping her finger across a counter top she examined the filth that came off with disgust, but she just shrugged. "No one got killed by a little dust I guess."

Walking over to the small bed she shook the blanket, more dust. "I think I'll sleep on the wooden rocking chair."
Last edited by Eon Prime on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Omnis sermo sacer est."

Every word is sacred. Therefore, choose them wisely.

Wyethalania
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyethalania » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Speaking in a grateful voice, Dr. Carlisle responded, "Thanks for the information, I'll grab those articles later once we've secured this home for the night." Rummaging back into the kitchen, he voiced what he found in the various cabinets, "Canned corn, canned beef, canned beans, canned... Well canned everything. This man was prepared for the end of the world." After this he proceeded to help reinforce the barricades the fallen family had left go unkept that led to their death.
Last edited by Wyethalania on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edited Issues
Down the Rabbit Hole
Marriage by Proxy Server
A Walk In The Park
Feudal Feuds
Should Cities Touch The Sky?
Is There An Election In Marche Noire Or Are You Just Happy To See Us?
The Path Less Traveled
As You Don't Like It
Just Plane Ridiculous
Some Enchanted Evening That Was

High Commander (16th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Court Justice (15th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Chief Justice (14th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (13th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (12th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (11th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Minister (9th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.
I.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:36 am

Phonencia wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:Sanne shot Matt a glare as she perched herself on a branch.

Matthew scoffed,
"I wasn't!"
he defended.
"Then again..."
he finished his meal with a laugh then rummaged through his backpack until he found his hammock.

A twig landed with a loud thunk by Matt's feet.

"Next time, I'll aim for your head!" Sanne's voice wafted down from the tree.

She sat herself down on a large branch, strapping a polyester belt around the trunk of the tree and hanging her rucksack and rifle off of it. With another belt, she tied her waist to the trunk, facing outwards and crossing her legs as she leant back.

"Get your ass in a tree before the Zeds eat it!" Sanne called down.

Galdius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:59 am

"Don't bother with the barricading, there's a attic, walkers cannot climb last time l checked and if you don't have somewhere you want to go, then l think we should head to Charleston at Sun up." Anna turned to the stairs and slowly walked up them, this time the m14 rifle was in the ready position for a fight, the attic cord hung from the roof, Anna yanked it down, the ladders folded out, Anna made a loud whistling noise, she waited a couple of minutes, no noise's, Anna slowly climbed the fold out ladders, she peered up into the attic, it smelt of damp, the attic was virtually empty apart from a couple of cardboard boxes, "looks safe...." anna walked over to the attic window, she had a clear view on the road from here, "who is going take first watch anyway?"
Ave Alea Necis

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 am

The New Lowlands wrote:
Phonencia wrote:
Matthew scoffed,
"I wasn't!"
he defended.
"Then again..."

A twig landed with a loud thunk by Matt's feet.

"Next time, I'll aim for your head!" Sanne's voice wafted down from the tree.

She sat herself down on a large branch, strapping a polyester belt around the trunk of the tree and hanging her rucksack and rifle off of it. With another belt, she tied her waist to the trunk, facing outwards and crossing her legs as she leant back.

"Get your ass in a tree before the Zeds eat it!" Sanne called down.

Matthew looked upwards at Sanne, flipped her the bird and flipped down the visor on his Army riot helmet tauntingly.
"I'm comin' I'm comin'."
he replied, tossing away his MRE packages (now empty of course) and lugging his pack, rifle and sleeping bag up the nearest tree. He carefully tied down the hammock so it was just above a large branch, only about ten feet off the ground. He strapped his backpack onto the branch securely and laid down, his M4 carbine resting on his chest with a round in the chamber.
"Night guys. I'll take first watch."
he said just loud enough for Joseph and Sanne to hear. The sun slowly peaked behind the horizon, darkening the forest...
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 am

Eon Prime wrote:Sarah entered trepidatiously. Wary of insects, of which she was terrified, as much as of walkers. It was getting dark, but she walked around the cabin looking for the nefarious little pests, finding none she was placated, at least for the time being.

"It's a little dusty," she noted, wiping her finger across a counter top she examined the filth that came off with disgust, but she just shrugged. "No one got killed by a little dust I guess."

Walking over to the small bed she shook the blanket, more dust. "I think I'll sleep on the wooden rocking chair."

John looked up at the Attic and spoke,"I might sound like a coward but I don't feel safe sleeping in this Cabin, I think the attic might be a safer ideal."
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."

Eon Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eon Prime » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Halleon wrote:
Eon Prime wrote:Sarah entered trepidatiously. Wary of insects, of which she was terrified, as much as of walkers. It was getting dark, but she walked around the cabin looking for the nefarious little pests, finding none she was placated, at least for the time being.

John looked up at the Attic and spoke,"I might sound like a coward but I don't feel safe sleeping in this Cabin, I think the attic might be a safer ideal."

"Touche," Sarah said after looking at John then the attic. "I feel stupid for not noticing that myself."

Grabbing the rocking chair she dragged it over to the stairs. "The question now is how I get this in there without too much difficulty."
Last edited by Eon Prime on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Omnis sermo sacer est."

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Sanne sighed loudly.

"Matt. Sleep, you're going to drive. I'll keep an eye open; it's not like I'm going to get any sleep anyway..."

She pressed her back against the tree once again.

"Come on, American boy. Bedtime, night-night, don't let the zeds bite."
Last edited by The New Lowlands on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 pm

John spoke,"Shouldn't be that hard, just let me get up in the attic and then you hand me the rocking chair." After John got into the attic he grabbed the rocking chair from Sarah. After that was done he looked around and didn't think it would kill him to sleep on the ground.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:Sanne sighed loudly.

"Matt. Sleep, you're going to drive. I'll keep an eye open; it's not like I'm going to get any sleep anyway..."

Captain Shelton grumbled a few words and profanities at Sanne but nevertheless settled into his hammock and curled up with his rifle.
"Wake me when in a few hours."
he instructed, settling in and closing his eyes.
Silently, he began to pray...
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Eon Prime
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eon Prime » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Sarah was surprised he didn't find it ridiculous that she wanted to get the chair up there, and was thankful he helped. She shifted it to face the stairs incase someone pulled them down while they were sleeping and got comfortable.
"Omnis sermo sacer est."

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Phonencia wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:Sanne sighed loudly.

Captain Shelton grumbled a few words and profanities at Sanne but nevertheless settled into his hammock and curled up with his rifle.
"Wake me when in a few hours."
he instructed, settling in and closing his eyes.
Silently, he began to pray...

"Good boy." She taunted, smirking softly.

Sanne relaxed against the tree, gazing around to keep an eye out for something- anything -that could be a threat as the light rapidly faded from the sky.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse