NATION

PASSWORD

MARVEL RP IC: Sign Ups Still Open!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm

"Well, I guess we are not going to be gentlemen about this. Give me a minute," Bramwell said before he had a short exchange with Makoto. "Hello man without subtlety or the capability to hear me. Tell me something before I forget. May I have your autograph?" Bramwell said in a monotone as Makoto prepared for teleportation to Columbia county due to a special place of interest in it. Bramwell, for some reason, kept an autograph booklet on him at all times only when in costume. The drones were going crazy with interest when the zeppelins came over-head, circling around them as two people watching the camera feeds took interest.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 pm

"...No offence, but I don't actually know who you are." Tony rolled his eyes, wondering if that agent's voice was still lurking around his mind. Just in case, he sent out a serious mental distress signal.
Just call me JC, avid RP'er and daydreaming fantasy dork! :D

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Captain America threw his shield Bramwell and Makoto and hopped between them spitting out blood, "Who are you Nazi's?" Loki watched and altered the Captain's vision into seeing Bramwell as Henrick Himmler and Makoto and General Fromm. Captain America grew angered and said, "You Nazi fools! You're shape shift device can not hide who the real murders you are!"

Toxin stared down at Tony and coughed out, "I killed your parents Tony.... They killed my friends.... My father.... So I killed them." Toxin kicked Tony in the gut and grabbed him by his leg starting to fly away and into the sky.
Рфшд Ьгерук Кгыышф рщьу ща Сщььгтшыь фтв Ыщсшфдшыь!

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 pm

"You... what? ...No, they died in an accide-" Tony groaned as he was hit in the gut once again, and dragged into the sky, somehow wondering if the day would have turned out better if he had stayed on the helicarrier.

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 pm

"Now it's time to kill YOU... Tony." He dragged him to the highest part of the atmosphere and ripped off most of his metal shell dropping him to his death then readying to command for the nuclear bombing of New York.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yet again I am ignored, and now injured. Captain, I ask that you remember that I am not one of those bigotts. Do you remember recruiting me from I am a special agent under your command. Captain, please think for a moment. Did Heinrich Himmler have regeneration, as I distinctively remember watching stock-footage of the jerk's execution. He would not be alive otherwise or speaking to you telepathically, as I would like to think Himmler is one of the few people in this universe to stay dead," Bramwell thought, sending telepathic images of unaltered sight.

"Man without subtlety or tact, what would you say if I wanted to make this fight more cinematic so I could at least enjoy it more," Bramwell said. With Makoto's preparations ready in-spite of a punch to the face, Bramwell picked-up face-masks. At this point, Makoto's teleportation was ready. She now tried to bring everyone at the incident to Fort Bragg. The hope was that the soldiers could provide assistance and likely cause Captain America to regain control, as they suspected Steve to absolutely abhor the thought of killing innocent people.

"Captain, that jerk Toxin is going to kill Tony. Snap out of it before he dies. It would be nice if no more innocent people died today," Bramwell said in his same monotone.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Captain America was all of a sudden attacked by Hulk and was knocked out cold. "Huff.... Hulk not want friend get hurt..." Hulk then jumped back toward New York City to see where Tony was.
Last edited by Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 pm

((OOC: WAITWAIT didn't they just teleport? I don't think Tony got teleported, but if Hulk did, he either can't catch him or can't punch out Steve.))

Fowlick
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Superman was flying through metropolis when he got transported to New York City."What?"He looked down and saw Captain America beating on the two men. He then flew straight down, knowing he would be hard to beat. He broke sound with his arms forward and pulled up before hitting the ground. Superman, still going the speed of sound, picked up Captain America and went back up."Sir you must stop the violence. You seem reasonable, and I would hate to hurt you."
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Fowlick wrote:Superman was flying through metropolis when he got transported to New York City."What?"He looked down and saw Captain America beating on the two men. He then flew straight down, knowing he would be hard to beat. He broke sound with his arms forward and pulled up before hitting the ground. Superman, still going the speed of sound, picked up Captain America and went back up."Sir you must stop the violence. You seem reasonable, and I would hate to hurt you."

OOC: Captain America is already knocked out.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm

OOC:sorry i had started writing that post before that one was up, so I didn't see it.

IC:(take what was written but remove the thing about going down to get Captain America)Superman floated down and looked at everyone there."Are you guys alright? I saw this man trying to kill all of you."
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Tony wondered whether it was acceptable to be yelling as he fell. He presumed it was.
Hell, it was a long way down, his eyes were watering and he couldn't hear anything over the wind in his ears. And it stung his injuries like Hell, though he assumed that wouldn't matter when he hit the ground.
It didn't help that his heart felt like it was trying to complete a song using the drums on Expert+ mode- he had played Guitar Hero, and very quickly bored of most of it. But when one was falling to their doom, he was pretty sure it was normal.

((OOC: Don't mind the Tony, just falling to his death...))

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Superman heard Tony falling and turned seeing the dot(tony) falling fast. "One moment."He said before flying off at the speed of sound. He caught Tony and slowly went back down to the ground."Hello Metal Man."He said lightly tapping on Stark's suit."Are you alright?"

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

((OOC: Tony's suit got ripped off, unfortunately.))

"Perfectly." Tony blinked. "Y'know, apart from the whole falling-to-my-death-and-probably-having-a-heart-attack thing. Not even mentioning the broken ribs... Who are you, anyway?"

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

"Beyond the fact that Toxin over there has threatened to activate a nuclear device in this city, I and Paladin over there are fine. Would you care to get the work on Toxin over there?" Makoto said as she stood back-up, pointing to the man who dropped Tony.

"Captain Rogers, are you okay? Captain Rogers?" Bramwell asked Captain America. At this point, a portal next to New York had a sleek, radar-resistant object flew out of a portal. It moved out of one of the portals, moving quietly below one of the zeppelins. A grappling hook shot out of it, and a black blur followed it. One-by-one, crew members of the zeppelin were left hanging thirty feet below the edge of the zeppelin's compartment by their feet. Among the shadows moved the presence, and the commander without a crew was singled-out. With a well-placed kick and a grab to prevent him from falling out of the zeppelin just yet, the commander dangled over the edge of the zeppelin.

"Do not try to get help. Question number one, how many feet above sea-level are we?" Out of the shadow came the cowl of a man as he brought his face closer. The person spoke in a low tone, and had a large portion of his face obscured. The cowl clearly had an animal design, as there were prominent ears.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"I'm Superman. I had somehow stumbled onto a new world. Tell me, what is the greatest team of heroes? I can see you must be part of this group."He said putting Tony down.

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Toxin landed spitting out in a thick Russian accent, "Superman... Nice to meet you..." Toxin then shot out rounds of acidic chemicals as Superman and grabbed Tony by his leg again readying to fly off when Loki landed in between all of them and laughed, "Oh my... You guys truly are foolish. Did you really think you could just defeat me again? I am god of mischief!" He pulled out the Tesseract gun and shot it at Iron Man sending him to Asguard and attempted to shoot at Superman missing.

The Just and the Corrupt
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Just and the Corrupt » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 am

"Tony Stark. Or Iron Man, take your pick. And that would be the Avengers if half of them bothered turning up-" He yelled again as he was suddenly upside down. And then Loki turned up.
"Loki! I am definitely punching you in the face when I fix-" He didn't have enough time to finish his sentence. Because suddenly he was somewhere else. He noticed some armour-clad figures in the distance, guessed Asgard, and wondered where he was most likely to find Thor. Because being alone, in Asgard, with half a very much broken suit, and rather painful injuries.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:22 am

Sensing that the battle was in need of something to help, Bramwell searched through Toxin's mind for information that may be of assistance to the current preceedings. At te same time, the duo brought objects roughly the size of filing cabinents at speeds of over three-hundred miles-per-hour. The principle they used was a fact from the field of physics. The principle was that anything in the universe could be destroyed if you hit it hard enough.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 am

"So you are Loki?"Superman looking to see him."And why am I not surprised you are some powerhungry egomaniac who is obsessed with supernatural parentage. In otherwords, You're a maniac with daddy issues."

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 pm

"Me have daddy issues? Ha I laugh... Oden isn't even my father, just some Asguardian who adopted me from Ice Giants." Loki said starting to laugh hysterically and then he spat out, "You want a trip to Asguard Superman?" Loki pointed the Tesseract gun right at Superman as Toxin fell to the ground and stumbled up saying, "Where is Tony Loki!"

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Superman looked at the tiny asguardian."Well you think that will suffice?"He said using heat vision on the gun melting the metal/plastic parts."I can tell you do not feel appreciated. Probably lived in the shadow of another person. I hear that is very common among villains."

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

"Ahhh! You fool! You melted my gun!" Loki shouted zooming away from New York like a coward. During this time Toxin ordered for his army to attack New York and hundreds of Soviets rushed into New York taking over shops and kidnapping citizens.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

"And who may you be?"Superman said walking up to Toxin. He stared at him with a stern face and angry eyes."Do you even want to test me?"

Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ivan Norvi Kotowlzki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:38 pm

"Greetings I am Doctor Vladimir Tevain leader of the Tevain Soviet Forces and Tevain Corporations. You are?" The Doctor said while in his Toxin suit.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse