NATION

PASSWORD

The Prison <OOC|Open|Interest>

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Stattr wrote:that works.

I didn't want to hurt any feelings, but...

Bad grammar. Lack of punctuation.

I skimmed it..I agree. I don't even have good grammer and my dad and english teacher say so...>.> This App disturbes me greatly...I hope it's not an english teacher...
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Stattr wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:I didn't want to hurt any feelings, but...

Bad grammar. Lack of punctuation.

I skimmed it..I agree. I don't even have good grammear and my dad and eEnglish teacher say so...>.> This Aapp disturbes me greatly...I hope it's not an eEnglish teacher...

You're not as bad as some of what I've seen on NS. It's mainly capitals, which don't really make any difference to how easy it is to read.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Jormengand wrote:
Stattr wrote:I skimmed it..I agree. I don't even have good grammear and my dad and eEnglish teacher say so...>.> This Aapp disturbes me greatly...I hope it's not an eEnglish teacher...

You're not as bad as some of what I've seen on NS. It's mainly capitals, which don't really make any difference to how easy it is to read.

True, but I put the commas and stuff where I THINK they should go.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Stattr wrote:
Jormengand wrote:You're not as bad as some of what I've seen on NS. It's mainly capitals, which don't really make any difference to how easy it is to read.

True, but I put the commas and stuff where I THINK they should go.

You seem to be doing it mainly right. Don't worry, you're doing fine. :hug:

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Jormengand wrote:
Stattr wrote:True, but I put the commas and stuff where I THINK they should go.

You seem to be doing it mainly right. Don't worry, you're doing fine. :hug:

Yay!
:hug:

Drown wrote:

Mondrova
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:00 pm

What would be the benefit of being a cell-born? Like I get they are seen as a god by some, but anything else?
Last edited by Mondrova on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We all ride the struggle bus sometimes

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Mondrova wrote:What would be the benefit of being a cell-born? Like I get they are seen as a god by some, but anything else?

The Prison can't track them.
Shad :)

Mondrova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Mondrova wrote:What would be the benefit of being a cell-born? Like I get they are seen as a god by some, but anything else?

The Prison can't track them.

Mka, does that mean they are targeted more? Also, what is the Prison exactly. From what I can gather it is a facility, inside of which is like a civilization of sorts. There are lands and buildings etc... Is this right?

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Mondrova wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:The Prison can't track them.

Mka, does that mean they are targeted more? Also, what is the Prison exactly. From what I can gather it is a facility, inside of which is like a civilization of sorts. There are lands and buildings etc... Is this right?

Almost pinpoint. Cell-borns are either very high or very low in society.

Mondrova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Mondrova wrote:

Almost pinpoint. Cell-borns are either very high or very low in society.

Ok, thanks for the info. I think I'll make a Patripa character. What do you think, a cold and masterful tactician/strategist based character, or a agile assassin/saboteur character?

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Mondrova wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:Almost pinpoint. Cell-borns are either very high or very low in society.

Ok, thanks for the info. I think I'll make a Patripa character. What do you think, a cold and masterful tactician/strategist based character, or a agile assassin/saboteur character?

I like the former.

Mondrova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Mondrova wrote:

I like the former.

I was hoping you'd say that, and off I go. Have an app up probably today.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Mondrova wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:I like the former.

I was hoping you'd say that, and off I go. Have an app up probably today.

Cool, welcome. And stuff. OPly stuff.

Mondrova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

NAME: Niall Monghone
APPEARANCE(Picture preferred, not necessary): Something like this. With grayish blue eyes and light brown hair.
ALIGNMENT(The Elder Army, Followers of the Impossible, Patripa): Patripa
PROFESSION: Tactician, Strategist.
EXPERTISE:
  • Remarkable intelligence: Very rational and calculative, he is the kind of person who seems to be able to learn anything in half the time and twice as well as anyone else. He is undoubtedly one of the most intelligent people in the prison.
  • Orator: A silver tongued devil. He is easily able to sway others to his side through his speech, as well as assert his own dominance in the conversation. He is as right as he wants to be in almost any instance, regardless of facts.
  • Understands Humans: He has a feel for people, and can often see what people are really saying behind undertones, or how they feel based on body movements. This gives him an insight onto his allies and enemies.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Cold/detached: He is indifferent towards others and their problems, looking at everything in the most rational light. This has left him with few friends, and a dislike among the recruits.
  • Arrogant: He would like to think he is above such a thing, though suffers from it. While not overbearingly, when it comes to planning, he often refuses ideas that are not his own.
  • Reclusive: He prefers his own company, and often does not make appearances in public. While he is well known, few have ever seen him, and he often prefers to let others do the charge into battle, while he observes alone from afar.
WEAPONRY: All modified by him.
  • Plasmic Energy Knife. An ultra sharp blade, with plasmic edges and an electrical circuit in the blade for a bit of extra zing. It can cut through most enemies with ease.
  • Taser gun. Modified, to fire an ark of electricity with higher voltage. It can kill if needed, and can completely disable someone.
  • Mini-Uzi. A modified Uzi, made to use plasma shells, with longer clips and higher rpm. It has a scope and such high velocity it can rip up armor plating.
BIOGRAPHY: Niall Monghone is one of the pure, a cell born, above the recycled inhabitants of the prison. His life, like so many, however, has been riddled with pain and suffering, and shrouded in a darkness to break even the strongest of men. He was born to a pair of cell born's, a wonderful thing indeed, so very rare in the prison, but that didn't mean his life was hunky dory. His parents were both landowners, lucky enough to own a small parcel of land in the hell that they called home. They lived what could be called a good life, in the protection of the Elder Army, having the good fortune to reside in their territory. Why they had running water, electricity, even a rudimentary education. They were certainly one of the better off families in the Prison. Of course in the end this became only a sort of cruelty to Niall, for he was taken to great heights, put upon such a shining and majestic pillar, only for it to come crumbling down and leave him buried in the mud.

Little Niall had been 8 when it had happened, a little kid, ever so intelligent, mannered, really as innocent as one could be in the Prison. He had been frolicking in the few pleasures of the Prison for him, youth, that wonderful time at which he was ignorant of the world he was in. He had been playing with a toy, a ball, and testing his skills, both mentally and physically, when everything, as he would latter describe it, went red. In a rather explosive instant, Niall sound found himself writhing in a pain, as his ears screamed in a silent suffering, as the first bullet landed upon his poor mother, shattering her skull and painting the wall behind her a deep crimson color. The next moment, he found himself in further suffering, accompanied by a sharp, overbearing ringing, as his father was also splattered across the nearby wall, and pieces of his bones found themselves lodged in the ground. It was a horrific, to say the least, and shaped Niall in a rather profound way, giving him his first experience in not only the environment he was in, but in the false promises of a supposedly strong people. The Elders had left them to die, as far as he was concerned, it was just as much there fault as it was the killers.

As such, Niall, alone in the world of the Prison, found himself wondering the streets, scavenging what he could, begging for scraps, and ending up like so many other children, helpless and weak. That was of course until the Patripa took him in, sheltered him from the worst of the world, and gave him a chance. They saw him, or at least someone did, as a bright shining way into the future, a means to their ends, and so he would be. They helped him for this reason, and perhaps soon, other reasons, and as such he became strong, healthy, and secure again. He felt a love, a void, that had been present since that faithful red day, filled by the family that was Patripa. Oh they were hardly saints, there was abuse, there was pain, but there was also love, and there was a family, and for a child, that can be enough. When he turned 13 he started getting real training, for the soldiers, but as time went on, those up top began seeing he was far more useful directing the battle than fighting in it. As such, when he 15, he was taken away from the battlefield, to improve his natural talents, to become a leader to the deadly fighters, and in time he would. He excelled quickly under the better off, the more intelligent, of the Patripa, and soon was a beacon for them, strong, agile, and most of all, a mastermind to their battles. He became one of the leading tacticians at only 22, and now works to propagate the Patripa agenda. At least on the surface, underneath he has his own ideals, to secure himself as the power in the prison, and to run a society of his own making. He is practical though, and will take his time, plotting every more ever so carefully, until the time is right.
RP SAMPLE(If none, write a paragraph or two):http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=201139
Last edited by Mondrova on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ile Tobi
Envoy

Founded: Sep 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ile Tobi » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Perhaps i was off my game when i wrote that ,do i get a retry.
Last edited by Ile Tobi on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Ile Tobi wrote:Perhaps i was off my game when i wrote that ,do i get a retry.

yeaus you do.

Drown wrote:

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Mondrova wrote:-snip-

Excellent app.

Accepted.

Mondrova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mondrova » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Mondrova wrote:-snip-

Excellent app.

Accepted.

I thank you for the compliment *bows*. Now, when will the IC come about?

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 am

Mondrova wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:Excellent app.

Accepted.

I thank you for the compliment *bows*. Now, when will the IC come about?

I do not know. I have a bit on my plate right now, so maybe tomorrow/Monday.

Ile Tobi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ile Tobi » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

NAME:Ivan Howard
APPEARANCE(Picture preferred, not necessary):

ALIGNMENT(The Elder Army, Followers of the Impossible, Patripa):Followers of the Impossible
PROFESSION:Bounty Hunter/Assassin/Hacker
EXPERTISE(1-3):
Weapons:Ivan has a knowledge on all types of weapons from a plasma cannon to a razor,his knowledge of weapons come from his time in the US army.
Machinery:Ivan has a great knowledge of all types of machinery from his experience in war zones where he would occasionally disassemble machinery and reassemble then out of boredom.
IT/Hacking:Ivan ability in information technology came from his experience with machines,he later started to learn about computers more and coding.His knowledge of computer coding means he can hack any computer system including that of the prison.A skill such as hacking comes in very handy in the prison especially to avoid detection and enter in and out of unauthorized areas.
WEAKNESSES(One for every expertise):
Arrogance:Due to his vast knowledge of weapons,machinery and Hacking gives Ivan an arrogance which he is aware of and tries desperately to mask with little success.
Psychopathic:Due to his isolation and spending long times on machinery and computers he developed shallow emotions,reduced fear,stress tolerance, lacks empathy, has coldheartedness, lacks guilt, is egocentric,developed a superficial charm,became more irresponsible, went a lot more by his impulse and when he was around other humans he is manipulative. All this are syntoms of psychopathcy.
Delusional:Due to desperately trying to escape Ivan lives a delusional dream that he can escape and return to his family.His delusional dream has got him into a lot of trouble and has greatly affected his mental and physical health.
WEAPONRY(Keep it realistic to your group and profession):
Plasma Pistols:Two pistols that shoot out beams of plasma.Image

Plasma Sniper Rifle:A long range rifle that fires a long strip of plasma beam.Image

Hand blades:A gauntlet worn on the hand that pulls out 2 rods with electricity flowing between that can kill or electrocute victims.Image

BIOGRAPHY(1-5 paragraph or longer):Ivan was life was not always in the prison,he had a life before the place.He was a normal man who fought for the Us army.
However all this changed when he suddenly found himself in the prison,he was badly injured and hurt.He later joined a group dedicated to escaping know as the followers of the impossible.He was always isolated from the group and set out on his quest to escape ignoring other members and fighting them for resources.Ivan later began a profession as a bounty hunter and assassin to earn resources to build what he calls the God.Due to his fragile and dangerous mental state he began adding replacing his body parts with artificial ones to improve efficientness, strength and progress in escaping.
RP SAMPLE(If none, write a paragraph or two):
Ivan was lay 1 feet away from his target blending in to the crowd of Elders,he had managed to trick them into believing he is one of them so as to kill his target.The name of the target or reason was not asked for Ivan cared why he they asked him,infact he asked no questions all he did was take the money and leave.He was close enough to the target to shoot at him however he didn't want to draw attention to himself.He walked towards the target(who was alone) and asked him a simple question:"Are you aware someone is trying to kill you"? The target was now in a frenzy he looked around him and said: "yes i am aware someone is trying to kill me and how do yo... Before the the target had a chance to finish he trusth his hand blades into his chest and ran off into the shadows.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Ile Tobi wrote:NAME:Ivan Howard
ALIGNMENT(The Elder Army, Followers of the Impossible, Patripa):Followers of the Impossible
EXPERTISE(1-3):
Weapons:Ivan has a knowledge on all types of weapons from a plasma cannon to a razor,his knowledge of weapons come from his time in the US army.
Machinery:Ivan has a great knowledge of all types of machinery from his experience in war zones where he would occasionally disassemble machinery and reassemble then out of boredom.
IT/Hacking:Ivan ability in information technology came from his experience with machines,he later started to learn about computers more and coding.His knowledge of computer coding means he can hack any computer system including that of the prison.A skill such as hacking comes in very handy in the prison especially to avoid detection and enter in and out of unauthorized areas.
Arrogance:Due to his vast knowledge of weapons,machinery and Hacking gives Ivan an arrogance which he is aware of and tries desperately to mask with little success.
Psychopathic:Due to his isolation and spending long times on machinery and computers he developed shallow emotions,reduced fear,stress tolerance, lacks empathy, has coldheartedness, lacks guilt, is egocentric,developed a superficial charm,became more irresponsible, went a lot more by his impulse and when he was around other humans he is manipulative. All this are syntoms of psychopathcy.
Delusional:Due to desperately trying to escape Ivan lives a delusional dream that he can escape and return to his family.His delusional dream has got him into a lot of trouble and has greatly affected his mental and physical health.
Plasma Pistols:Two pistols that shoot out beams of plasma.(Image)

Plasma Sniper Rifle:A long range rifle that fires a long strip of plasma beam.(Image)

Hand blades:A gauntlet worn on the hand that pulls out 2 rods with electricity flowing between that can kill or electrocute victims.(Image)

BIOGRAPHY(1-5 paragraph or longer):Ivan was life was not always in the prison,he had a life before the place.He was a normal man who fought for the Us army.
However all this changed when he suddenly found himself in the prison,he was badly injured and hurt.He later joined a group dedicated to escaping know as the followers of the impossible.He was always isolated from the group and set out on his quest to escape ignoring other members and fighting them for resources.Ivan later began a profession as a bounty hunter and assassin to earn resources to build what he calls the God.Due to his fragile and dangerous mental state he began adding replacing his body parts with artificial ones to improve efficientness, strength and progress in escaping.
Ivan was lay 1 feet away from his target blending in to the crowd of Elders,he had managed to trick them into believing he is one of them so as to kill his target.The name of the target or reason was not asked for Ivan cared why he they asked him,infact he asked no questions all he did was take the money and leave.He was close enough to the target to shoot at him however he didn't want to draw attention to himself.He walked towards the target(who was alone) and asked him a simple question:"Are you aware someone is trying to kill you"? The target was now in a frenzy he looked around him and said: "yes i am aware someone is trying to kill me and how do yo... Before the the target had a chance to finish he trusth his hand blades into his chest and ran off into the shadows.

EXPERTISE(1-3):
Weapons:Ivan has knowledge on all types of weapons from a plasma cannon to a razor, his knowledge of weapons come from his time in the US army.
IT/Hacking:Ivan ability in information technology came from his experience with machines, he later started to learn about computers more and coding. His knowledge of computer coding means he can hack any computer system including that of the prison. A skill such as hacking comes in very handy in the prison especially to avoid detection and enter in and out of unauthorized areas.
Arrogance:Due to his vast knowledge of weapons, machinery and Hacking gives Ivan an arrogance which he is aware of and tries desperately to mask with little success.
Psychopathic:Due to his isolation and spending long times on machinery and computers he developed shallow emotions, reduced fear, stress tolerance, lacks empathy, has cold-heartedness, lacks guilt, is egocentric, developed a superficial charm, became more irresponsible, went a lot more by his impulse and when he was around other humans he is manipulative. All this are symptoms of psychopaths.
Delusional:Due to desperately trying to escape Ivan lives a delusional dream that he can escape and return to his family. His delusional dream has got him into a lot of trouble and has greatly affected his mental and physical health.

Plasma Sniper Rifle:A long range rifle that fires a long strip of plasma beam.Image

Hand blades:A gauntlet worn on the hand that pulls out 2 rods with electricity flowing between that can kill or electrocute victims.Image

BIOGRAPHY(1-5 paragraphs or longer):Ivan was life was not always in the prison, he had a life before the place. He was a normal man who fought for the Us army.
However all this changed when he suddenly found himself in the prison, he was badly injured and hurt. He later joined a group dedicated to escaping know as the followers of the impossible. He was always isolated from the group and set out on his quest to escape ignoring other members and fighting them for resources. Ivan later began a profession as a bounty hunter and assassin to earn resources to build what he calls the God. Due to his fragile and dangerous mental state he began adding/replacing his body parts with artificial ones to improve efficentness, strength and progress in escaping.
Ivan was lay 1 foot away from his target blending in to the crowd of Elders, he had managed to trick them into believing he is one of them so as to kill his target. The name of the target or reason was not asked for Ivan cared why he they asked him; infact, he asked no questions all he did was take the money and leave. He was close enough to the target to shoot at him however he didn't want to draw attention to himself. He walked towards the target(who was alone) and asked him a simple question: “Are you aware someone is trying to kill you"? The target was now in a frenzy he looked around him and said: "yes I am aware someone is trying to kill me and how do yo... Before the target had a chance to finish he thrust his hand blades into his chest and ran off into the shadows.

Their is a difference, your spelling is fine, but the keyboard has a "space bar" for a reason.... :D

Drown wrote:

Ile Tobi
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ile Tobi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am

Stattr wrote:
Ile Tobi wrote:NAME:Ivan Howard
EXPERTISE(1-3):
Plasma Pistols:Two pistols that shoot out beams of plasma.(Image)

Plasma Sniper Rifle:A long range rifle that fires a long strip of plasma beam.(Image)

Hand blades:A gauntlet worn on the hand that pulls out 2 rods with electricity flowing between that can kill or electrocute victims.(Image)

EXPERTISE(1-3):
Weapons:Ivan has knowledge on all types of weapons from a plasma cannon to a razor, his knowledge of weapons come from his time in the US army.
IT/Hacking:Ivan ability in information technology came from his experience with machines, he later started to learn about computers more and coding. His knowledge of computer coding means he can hack any computer system including that of the prison. A skill such as hacking comes in very handy in the prison especially to avoid detection and enter in and out of unauthorized areas.
Arrogance:Due to his vast knowledge of weapons, machinery and Hacking gives Ivan an arrogance which he is aware of and tries desperately to mask with little success.
Psychopathic:Due to his isolation and spending long times on machinery and computers he developed shallow emotions, reduced fear, stress tolerance, lacks empathy, has cold-heartedness, lacks guilt, is egocentric, developed a superficial charm, became more irresponsible, went a lot more by his impulse and when he was around other humans he is manipulative. All this are symptoms of psychopaths.
Delusional:Due to desperately trying to escape Ivan lives a delusional dream that he can escape and return to his family. His delusional dream has got him into a lot of trouble and has greatly affected his mental and physical health.

BIOGRAPHY(1-5 paragraphs or longer):Ivan was life was not always in the prison, he had a life before the place. He was a normal man who fought for the Us army.
However all this changed when he suddenly found himself in the prison, he was badly injured and hurt. He later joined a group dedicated to escaping know as the followers of the impossible. He was always isolated from the group and set out on his quest to escape ignoring other members and fighting them for resources. Ivan later began a profession as a bounty hunter and assassin to earn resources to build what he calls the God. Due to his fragile and dangerous mental state he began adding/replacing his body parts with artificial ones to improve efficentness, strength and progress in escaping.
Ivan was lay 1 foot away from his target blending in to the crowd of Elders, he had managed to trick them into believing he is one of them so as to kill his target. The name of the target or reason was not asked for Ivan cared why he they asked him; infact, he asked no questions all he did was take the money and leave. He was close enough to the target to shoot at him however he didn't want to draw attention to himself. He walked towards the target(who was alone) and asked him a simple question: “Are you aware someone is trying to kill you"? The target was now in a frenzy he looked around him and said: "yes I am aware someone is trying to kill me and how do yo... Before the target had a chance to finish he thrust his hand blades into his chest and ran off into the shadows.

Their is a difference, your spelling is fine, but the keyboard has a "space bar" for a reason.... :D

sorry about lack of space i will change it when i have time.

CoolLand
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am

Tag
A wise man once said, capitalism don't work for everybody baby.
Proud Founder of The Union of Socialist Nations, The International Space Agency, and The Region of Georgeland.
DEFCON- 12345

RIP Coolboygcp, unjustly banned March 12, 2012, by Naka. Also add 3256 posts to post count, and please call me Coolboy, or Coolboygcp.
Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles
And many more secret alts...

TechTown
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TechTown » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 am

Interested.. interested.. a few questions before I roll a character, if I may?

I'm guessing PMT due to plasma weaponry, we clearly have reasonable robotics technology for the Halflings; but what about the software side? Are robots a thing in the Prison -rare or otherwise-? And as for that matter, AI?
Second, what kind of defenses are we talking here.. do people wear armor or not bother with it? Guns are clearly the norm, but considering the possible resource-scarcity, do people use melee weaponry still beyond emergencies?
Finally: Are there any forms of towns, cities, markets beyond faction-controlled HQs? A single free market town, centrally based? Strings of unaligned villages? Or are the front lines defined on who's in front or behind them?

I'll get to work on a guy now.. oh; crossbows aren't irrelevant are they? Seems less resource-intensive than firearms for one.
TechTown would like to remind other Nation representatives that we are currently trading in Virtual creation.
Destruction gains little, trading allows growth.

TechTown is grateful for the non-discharging of weapons at this Nation.
PMT level, AI and a few somewhat futuristic inventions. No FTL/teleportation however.
Entire Nation is an orbiting "Skycraft", with a virtual world inside for the AI citizenry.
Check out my Factbook for tons of stuff I wrote about it if you're interested! Just click here!

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

TechTown wrote:oh; crossbows aren't irrelevant are they?

Crossbows are never irrelevant. Repeater crossbows forever!

I don't know about the other questions, but no-one seems to be wearing armour. Some people are wearing crazy... things which mean they can take a missile to the face anyway.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse